Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

J-star? He could always change it to Janine later. He did notice he had three missed calls from his Mum at the same time.

He'd asked a girl out, and she'd given him her number. He imagined himself jumping into the air for a freeze-frame, and then Janine asking him how he was hanging in the air like that.

He wanted to dance, and he never wanted to dance. He thought about her number, saved in his phone. He could call her to chat, send her text messages through the day. A phone number was so important. His excitement faded when he thought about the practice girls had of giving out fake numbers. Maybe it wasn't really her number? There was a way to find out, but trying to call her on that right now would be bad form.

"Give me a call later and we'll work something out yeah? I work some nights and my shifts jump around, but make sure you call me and we'll work something out ok?"

She wasn't behaving in the normal flirty way she did with guys. Why? Suddenly she pictured herself talking to a small, timid creature. Most guys were like bears or big cats, she was either trying to evade them or fight them off unless it was a guy she wanted to savage her. With Tommy though, it was like she was reassuring him, as if he was a timid bushland creature, and she was trying to offer him food. It was different, strange, and she wasn't sure she liked it. But she'd give it a go for him. He seemed nice, and there was a certain something about him, a certain, thick, heavy, long thing about him in fact. And besides, he had been pushy enough while they were fucking.

"Sure," he said, not wanting to give away anything he was feeling, "definitely. Well, thanks for the pants," he said.

"No problem," she smiled, "and thanks for the workout. You need me to show you out."

"I think I've got it."

"Good, because I don't think I can move," she said, slumping a little and smiling.

"See you later Tommy, call me."

"Bye Janine, I will."

He headed down the hallway towards the stairs and the front door.

He had a date, he thought, with a grin. Well, not really a date, not yet anyway, but a girl had agreed to go out with him, they just had to set the actual date... of the date...

Where would they go? Brian had taken Lissa to the movies and then taken her home. Should he do the same? It seemed to be the most straightforward thing to do.

Tommy's thoughts, as he drove home, were completely wrapped up in the future date with Janine. He spared no thought for the fact that most guys, not all, but most guys were not busy banging a bevy of busty women before dates.

And there were no signs of that being about to change.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers
1...5678910