Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers

"OH GOD! FUCK YES!" exclaimed Tommy.

He jerked his cock like a madman, firing spurt after burst after spurt of his cream at her flattened tits. His cock continued squirting his juice, painting her with his splooge. With one hand he continued to hold onto her breast, filling his cupped hand with her undulating flesh as it fought to lie flat on her chest.

Virginia came again. The dual feeling of Tommy's balls, jumping and spasming as they emptied themselves up his shaft, along with the almost painful splatters of Tommy's man-cream firing against her tits, leaving his delicious goo coating her great big tits was enough to drive her over the brink again.

He watched Ms Stern's hips buck, knowing from her moans around his nuts that she was cumming again.

His cum coated every inch of her breasts, dribbling down off the sides and pooling between them in her cleavage. He'd even unfortunately hit his own hand in the process.

Ms Stern let his balls go from her mouth. They felt drained, empty, useless, though he knew from experience that before long he'd have another load ready to go.

He climbed off her, sitting on the desk with his legs dangling off the side, while she shifted and laid her head down beside his hip.

He looked at his hand with a bit of fascination, never really taking the time to look closely at his cum.

Ms Stern took hold of his arm and dragged it to her mouth, where she proceeded to suck and lick any trace of his cum. He smiled down at her.

Once he was clean, she moved onto her breasts, holding them up to her mouth where she could clean them.

At least she wouldn't have to suck it out of the carpet this time, he thought, surprising himself by how accepting he was of her fetish all of a sudden.

* * *

No more than twenty minutes had passed when Tommy stood, redressed, at the door to her office, looking back at her, sprawled over her dishevelled desk which was itself surrounded by the scattered accoutrements that had previously sat atop it, various papers, in and out trays, a calculator and various pens. They'd both been careful not to dislodge the monitor of her computer though. She was licking her lips, savouring the lingering flavour of him, and softly caressing her breasts. She was the very picture of a wanton cumslut.

"I assume this committee will meet again?" he asked.

"Of course Mr Johnson. Have a nice evening," she replied, obviously having switched back to stern principal, despite her current physical state.

With a grin, he left, flipping the lock back on before closing the door behind him.

* * *

"No, it's no good. We'll have to pick some up. We can go to the 'Op Shop' tomorrow and get you something that fits better," his Mum suggested.

Tommy stood atop the dining table while his Mum tried to adjust his pants so they fit. He resisted staring at her boobs, beyond the stolen glance or two. Her top was conservative, but standing above her like this, while she moved around, jostling her breasts back and forth, made it hard not to look. He was happy that he'd barely looked, and his cock had barely responded, but even knowing that the desire to look existed made him feel like a pervert.

Amazing, thought Amy, he had outgrown these pants even though he'd not had them for very long. The doctors had told her he'd likely have a growth spurt or two, was this the first sign? He'd walked into the lounge complaining that he didn't think his pants fit too well anymore. So she'd had him hop up onto the dining table just like when he was just a little kid, and the act made her secretly happy to know that he was still her son, despite how mature he was getting. The pants were short, revealing his socks. The waist was alright and the legs fit okay for circumference, maybe a little snug. What Amy wouldn't let herself dwell on, was how tight the pants were around his crotch. It was like he was trying to smuggle an Anaconda out of the zoo in a pair of Lycra bike shorts. She could see the curves of his hefty penis shoved tight into the pants. Surely he wouldn't have approached her having purposely put himself on display like that, he was far too innocent, but she did have to wonder. Wondering about his crotch brought her a pleasant, warm flush that she didn't want to think about either.

Distracted by her adherence to their extremely thrifty ways, he forgot all about ogling her, rolled his eyes and told her, exasperatedly, "Mum, we don't have to shop at the charity store anymore. I know you don't want me spending stupid, but I need a nice pair of pants to graduate in, you said it yourself. You should be happy that I can buy something nice that suits me instead of making do. And you have to admit, I should look good for Graduation."

She gave a drawn out sigh. "I suppose you're right," she admitted. "I just don't want you to squander your money."

"Mum, I'm not going to squander it, you know me, I'm not being excessive, I've just bought things that I've always needed, nothing silly."

He watched her inhale ready to argue with him and cut her off.

"Don't you dare mention buying lunch for you the other day, that was just something nice for you and me, and we never go out for a nice meal anyway. I know not to do it all the time."

Mollified, his Mum admitted defeat, "Ok, fine."

She looked at the clock to check the time and then told him as he climbed down off the table, "If you hurry, you might catch the stores before they all shut tonight."

He grinned at her, "Hurry?"

Realising what he was grinning about, she warned him, "Not like that, you drive careful and stay under the speed limit. You know I didn't mean it that way. If I ever catch you speeding I'll take away your keys and slash your tyres and I don't care whose car it is or was, but you won't be driving, understand me?"

His Mum would always be his Mum he guessed, as the grin faded into a smile. "I know Mum, I'm just teasing you, you're so easy to rile up."

Knowing it was a running, pseudo joke yet serious advice, she smiled and turned away from him, "I mean it."

"I know," he told her, "I'll be back later then."

Tommy grabbed his keys and hurried out the door. He'd have maybe forty minutes or so to shop he figured, plenty of time to find what he needed.

Hopping quickly into his Charger he put the key in and turned. It gave an extra turn before catching and producing that throaty rumble he loved. It sounded awesome, but he figured it was probably due for a tune-up. He checked the sticker and sure enough, only a week until it was due.

He put it in gear and headed off to the shops.

* * *

Tommy made his way into the clothing store where he and Vicki had fooled around. It was the fourth store he'd tried. In the first store which was nearly empty he'd waited around for some help before finally giving up after the shop assistant wouldn't get off the phone. The second store had simply been too busy, as he could see three people before him already waiting for assistance. The third store seemed perfect, he'd browsed for thirty seconds before getting assistance and trying on a few pairs of pants, but then he'd seen a price tag and swiftly hightailed it out of there. Once he was out he realised the name of the store and wasn't too surprised, even his fashion ignorant knowledge knew that things would be expensive in there.

His last choice for some stylish, simple pants catered to both men and women, and would probably suit him perfectly, but he'd put it off until last, fearing someone would recognise him or something.

* * *

Janine chatted with her friend Tiff, telling her about something one of their friends had posted on Facebook, when she saw Tiff's expression change to one of humour way before the punch line, as her attention was drawn to the entrance of the shop. Janine quickly realised that whoever just entered the store had stolen her attention and glanced at the entry.

It was that kid from school. Shoot, what was his name? He'd reminded her in the service station a while back. Damn it. If he recognised her, and it seemed likely, she'd look like a bitch if she didn't remember his name. It was something like Bobby, or Johnny, or Robby, or Tommy... Tommy sounded right she thought, but still wasn't certain.

He was actually pretty cute really. In High School she'd only really dated the guys who played sports, basketball and football in fact, and he clearly wasn't a player in either of those. It really was a shame he was short, because with another foot of height and maybe a bit more thickness to him, he'd be a real magnet. His style could probably use a bit of work too, but it wasn't as bad as some of the geeks around the place. She turned back, only to find that Tiff was still looking over at him with a slight smile, completely ignoring her now.

Tommy spotted the shop assistant from earlier talking to the chick he'd seen working in the service station, Janine. She wore a faded, patterned pair of snug jeans that flared out just a bit towards her feet. They hugged her legs right down until they passed her calves and flared. He couldn't imagine the difficulty for her to get them on, unless they were stretchy or something. They had a few studs down the seams as well. On her feet she wore black, leather, zip up boots with a couple of inches to the heels. Over the top she wore a sort of cotton, stretchy, sweater, cut very low in the front, showing off quite a bit of creamy breast flesh and a fairly big amount of cleavage. He remembered her dark makeup from last time and her bright, blue eyes. She was made up a bit more friendly now, her makeup was much softer, enhancing her eyes and giving her an honest look as opposed to the dark, unfriendly intimidating look he'd seen last time. Maybe it had something to do with working in a service station.

Tiff went over to help him. Janine was almost insulted at the brush off. Sure, it was part of the job to be available, but usually there was a bit more consideration when they had to cut a conversation short, but this time Tiff had just rudely brushed her off. She watched and overheard them, seeing as how there wasn't much noise in the empty store.

"Hi. Back again so soon? Anything I can help you with?"

He looked a little startled.

"Oh, ah, yeah, I need to get some pants for my Graduation," he told her.

"No problem, just have a look around over there," she indicated the men's slacks, "and I'll grab my tape and be right with you.

Tiff hurried back over to the counter and Janine initiated a whispered conversation, "What was that all about?"

"What?" Tiff asked as she rummaged around in the drawer, before looking up to catch Janine's expression and realised she'd totally brushed Janine off. "Oh, sorry. Well," Tiff's voice dropped even quieter, "the other day I pretty much caught this woman in the changing room with that guy. Well, not really caught them red-handed, but they both left the back area looking guilty and it was pretty obvious they were in there together getting up to something."

Janine grinned, "Oh my god, you mean..."

Tiff had often joked about hoping one day to find someone fooling around in the changing rooms. She claimed to have done it herself, though she wouldn't admit who it was with.

Tiff grinned back at her, "Yeah, I know, I mean, I never thought I'd actually see something like that, and I guess I didn't but... I'm sure it was happening back there, especially the way the woman was acting when I caught her leaving."

Woman implied someone older, Tiff was only a year older than Janine and neither thought of themselves as stuffy women, they were young, fun girls.

"You mean a girl," she whispered back to Tiff.

"No, she was much older, like old enough to be his Mum and she was a total MILF," she replied.

What... he... but... he was... Janine's mind jammed for a moment. He was a scrawny kid, what was some woman doing messing around with him?

"Anyway, I have to help him. Do you want to wait around or...?"

"Nah, it's cool. Give me a call later though?"

"Sure," Tiff replied.

Janine left the store her friend worked at, wondering how the hell that scrawny kid was able to land a supposedly hot MILF. She wasn't weirded out by the thought of an older, hot woman enjoying sex, after all, she knew that her parents had a sex life that she did her best to avoid, and one day she herself would be a hot, older woman. But the thought that the kid from school with the growth problems, Tommy she was sure, had somehow landed one was difficult to swallow. She figured that Tiff simply had a lower standard for what constituted hot, when it came to older women.

"Ready?" Tiff asked him.

"Okay," he replied.

"My name's Tiff, by the way."

"Tommy."

"Ok, well let's get some measurements off you then," she said, before leading him to the changing area.

She moved a short stool into the middle of the changing area, in front of the booths. "Okay, please stand up here. So how was your day?"

"Not too bad."

Tommy stepped up and Tiff held the tape up against the outside of his leg and tugged the pants down straight.

"Well these certainly don't fit you that's for sure," she told him, as she wrote down the measurement on a small pad.

"Yeah I know."

"So, big plans after Graduation?" she asked.

"I have a few Universities to choose from, but I haven't decided where I'm going yet."

Tiff moved around to his front, and he realised she was going to take his in-seam, the worst part as she'd have her hand up in his crotch. He knew that this would probably be the worst time to get an erection. He'd been especially avoiding thinking about the last time he'd been in these change rooms, with Vicki.

She put the tape into position, noticing that Tommy seemed to be looking away, at the ceiling maybe. She knew right away that he was worried about getting a woody, as she had a bit of experience with teenage guys. She moved the end of the tape up his leg, smiling, and considering maybe playing and teasing him just a little bit, maybe have a little fun. It was unlikely now for anyone else to come into the store.

"Oh," Tommy gasped softly as her hand reached up and bumped into his crotch lightly.

It took a moment for her to register just what she was seeing and feeling. His pants were tight, very tight and much too small in fact for the task they were set. The crotch literally bulged, stuffed full to the point of bursting. Her eyes shot wide and she suppressed an expletive, giving only a bitten off yelp.

She stared. If she hadn't already touched it and heard Tommy's reaction, she'd have assumed he was padding his pants, but it felt real, and he had gasped when she touched it. She realised that he'd tried to use the length of his T-shirt to hide the bulge, which was successful up until she had to take measurements.

If all of the meat packed into his crotch represented cock, it had to be huge. It was hard to estimate length just from what she could see, but she figured the longest she'd seen was probably about six inches, hard, and she thought that was about average.

She was frozen, staring, her mind running off with thoughts of big cocks. But she had a job to do, and he was waiting for her to measure, still looking at the ceiling.

Carefully, she took his measurement and wrote it on the pad.

She got the last of his measurements. Neither of them spoke. He continued looking away, and Tiff continued to stare at his bulging crotch.

"Okay," she said, and Tommy noticed her voice seemed a bit off, deeper, maybe even husky, "let's go and have a look at some options."

She showed him several pairs of pants in a variety of colours and apparently cuts and styles, but they really looked almost the same to him beyond the slight colour differences. Most of them would apparently need to be altered, which was nothing new to him.

He held three pairs in his hands as she explained that whichever of these fit best would then have several options for colour.

She seemed a bit off, and he was sure that she'd been looking at his crotch. He'd checked several times, but his fly was zipped up. He'd tried to pull his T-shirt down further, but she'd continued glancing.

Tommy had realised how terrible his pants were once he pulled on a pair that fit properly. Well, the legs were obviously too long, but they always were. He pulled up his T-shirt so that he could see all of the pants, and then actually pulled off his T-shirt. The pants actually made him look really good, classy, like a movie star or something.

As he looked at himself in the mirror, he wondered if something was different. He didn't often look at his body in the mirror but as he did this time he was reminded of Toby McGuire in Spiderman. He couldn't be sure, but he thought maybe he wasn't as skinny as he used to be, though there was no real explanation for that.

"How's it going in there?" Tiff asked him.

"Good. These ones fit. I just have to try on the others."

Tommy tried on another pair and found them to be much the same, so he tried to find differences and decide which pair he preferred. He then took them off and tried the third pair. He wasn't very good with style, but he knew what was comfortable, and he tried to work out what looked good. The second pair were not as comfortable as the third, but to be honest, the third pair were probably too baggy. He decided the second pair were best.

"All done?" she asked as she returned again.

"Yes, thanks," he replied from the booth.

"Did everything fit ok?"

Tommy walked out of the booth, his uncomfortably tight pants back on and his shirt pulled down trying to hide the bulge in his crotch, and then headed over to the counter.

"I think these ones are best," he said, holding out a pair of plain black pants, the second pair he'd tried on.

"Okay, did you want to check the colours and patterns?" she asked.

"No, these ones will do, thanks."

They then proceeded to complete the transaction, organising for the light tailoring required to hem up the pants. Tommy's Mum was capable of such a thing, but this time he was having them done professionally, after all his Graduation was an important event.

"So, are you friends with Janine?" Tommy asked, while she worked.

She looked up at him with an appraising look.

"Yeah, we've been friends for years, we went to school together before High School. Do you know her?"

"Not really. She graduated last year, and then I saw her in the service station on Acacia Road and she seemed to recognise me for some reason."

"Yeah, her parents are loaded but they're pretty stingy with her allowance since she chose not to go to Uni this year, so she has to earn all her spending money. The service station was the best she could find for now, but she's still looking."

Tiff gave him the total and he gave her his bank card.

After paying, he slunk out of the store, back towards his car.

Tiff watched him go. She'd done her best not to react, and hadn't even glanced at his crotch once while processing the sale. Surprisingly, she found herself extremely curious as to what his dick looked like, and whether or not it was the reason for the lady 'playing' out the back with him.

She grabbed her phone, deciding this gossip was too good to wait until after closing. She found Janine's number and called.

* * *

Janine sat in the food court, slowly sipping the juice she'd bought and scrolling through Facebook, when her phone rang. It was Tiff.

"Finished already? It's only—" Janine started to say before being cut off.

"Oh my god, I think he's hung," Tiff gushed.

"Hung... who... what are you talking about?"

"That guy, the short one, Tommy his name is. I was measuring his in-seam and I brushed against it I think. It was in the leg of his pants."

Tommy, the scrawny kid with growth issues, was hung? It didn't make sense.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers
1...45678...10