Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this a practical joke Tiff? He's tiny, he can't have a big dick."

"I'm telling the truth. I thought about peeking on him in the change room, but I didn't have the guts. He asked about you..." Tiff told her, fishing.

"Me? Why? What did he say?"

Tiff realised she probably shouldn't have spilled Janine's recent life story to a potential stranger, but she'd never been really good with keeping secrets as it were.

"Oh... he just asked if I knew you and I told him we went to school together. He said you recognised him in the station. Do you know him?"

"Not really. He has some growth thing that meant he was always shorter and smaller than anyone else, which is why I think you're making up the story about his dick."

Tiff laughed, "I'm telling the truth. I'm only telling you because you seem to know each other and he asked about you. If you're not interested..."

Tiff was giving her first crack, which made her think that this really was some kind of prank. Still, it would be silly not to check him out, carefully.

"I didn't say that."

"Ok, but let me know yeah? Anyway, I better get back to it."

"Ok, see you later."

They hung up and Janine pondered over her juice.

* * *

Janine headed for her car, past mostly closed or closing stores, hoping that her car would start tonight. It had started acting up and struggled to start at times. The mechanic at the service station had been promising to take a look for her but hadn't yet found the time. The whole car thing was another lesson from her father. He'd given the car to her as a gift, but taking care of it was up to her. She was failing at it. It had been second hand but was still fairly new and clean and everything, it was just way overdue for a service.

The parking lot was virtually empty, only a handful of parked cars remained in the multi-level structure, as she delayed heading home to an empty house with her parents overseas for a few days. The car park was poorly lit, leaving it a little dark at night, but not so dark as to feel unsafe. She reached her bright blue hatchback and hopped in, dropping her bag in the passenger seat. She put the key in the ignition and turned the starter. It made the funny noise again, like it wasn't working properly. That was ok, let it go and then try again like she had been doing for the last few days. The process repeated, and then repeated again, and again. After a few minutes and about ten tries, she finally had to admit it wasn't going to start.

She threw her arms across her steering wheel and dropped her head on her arms in exasperation.

Tommy sat in his car, trying to adjust his pants to get comfortable in the seated position. They were going in the bin as soon as he got home, stupid pants.

The car park was very quiet, and Tommy had turned off his stereo to sit in silence for a moment, so the sound of heels echoed through the car park quite loudly. He took a quick look and couldn't see anyone. He heard a door close, and then the sounds of someone starting, or rather, trying to start their car. It soon became pretty obvious it wasn't going to start.

Tommy had been raised by his mother to be a good, if extremely cautious, Samaritan. She would often help out someone she knew and occasionally someone she didn't with a minor inconvenience, as long as it didn't disadvantage her or Tommy, or put either of them in any kind of danger. He knew that in this situation, she would try to help, maybe with a phone call for more help or something. With that thought in mind, he started his car and slowly drove through the park, looking for someone in need of help.

Janine sighed as she looked at her expired roadside assistance card as she'd forgotten to renew it. Her Dad wouldn't be happy with her. Looks like she'd be taking a cab tonight and leaving her car here overnight. Suddenly she heard a loud car start up. She saw the lights in her mirror and was about to jump out and flag the car down, when she realised how vulnerable she was, all alone in a dark car park. She lowered her head a little to try to hide behind the seat. The car moved slowly past when she recognised it as the car she'd seen Tommy driving.

There weren't many cars in the park, but so far Tommy hadn't seen anyone in need of help. Shrugging, he drove towards the exit under the assumption that whoever the person was with the broken car had sought help elsewhere.

Suddenly the door flew open on the blue hatchback he was driving past, and Janine was waving at him, calling out to him, trying to get his attention. In a way, she was extremely successful, but the calls and waving were far less successful in holding his attention, than the way her big bosoms bounced in time with her movements. If that was the amount of shimmy and shake they had while restrained in a bra, Tommy thought it would be wonderful to see them without a bra.

"WATCH OUT!" she suddenly yelled at him while pointing in front of Tommy's car.

He looked ahead and realised with a start that he'd veered over towards one of the columns. He jammed on the brakes, coming to a complete stop. He was still quite far away from the column, but her distraction certainly had him heading on a collision course. Maybe his Mum was right to worry about his driving after all, as he didn't have a great track record so far. It would be absolutely heart-wrenching to damage the car.

Janine ran up and addressed him through the window, "Hey, thanks for stopping. My car won't start. Could you give me a lift home?"

He'd met her a couple of times now, surely his Mum wouldn't consider her a stranger, although, her two big distractions in the car probably threatened his safety in the form of his ability to drive safely. Nevertheless...

"Uh, sure, okay," he replied. He pulled the brake on and reached over to unlock her door.

"I'll just grab my stuff," she said and quickly ran back to her car.

A few minutes later she was directing him down the road towards her house.

She made small talk about High School, and then his car. She got more of a response about his car but she was soon out of her depth. He wasn't very talkative, which was starting to make her think he didn't like her.

Tommy focused on his driving. He knew that sitting right beside him was a hot chick with an impressive set of breasts, but he knew that if he let himself look, he'd undoubtedly crash, so he focused, and he knew, neglected the conversation.

She was directing him down some pretty expensive streets, which gelled with what Tiff had told him. He hadn't realised just how rich though. Brian's parents were pretty well off, but nothing like this.

Janine noticed that Tommy was looking around at the houses a bit strangely. She'd known all the rich kids at school, so she knew he wasn't one of them.

"My parents have a bit of money, but my Dad cut off my allowance when I didn't go to University this year," she told him, noticing that he was starting to look around at the houses a little awestruck.

"That's me on the right," she told him and pointed towards one of the mansions. It was double story, with a long, gravel driveway.

"Should I stop here and let you out?" he asked.

She gave him a smirk, "No, you can drive up, please."

He indicated, turned in and stopped in front of the short staircase leading to her front door, bracketed by a pair of columns. With the engine still running, he turned to her, expecting her to have jumped out as soon as he pulled up.

"So..." he started, not really sure what to say, "Nice house," he added, lamely.

"It is, but it can be a bit too big sometimes," she replied.

She sized him up, as he waited for her to leave him. She could see it in his face, he had no expectations whatsoever. She thought about her conversation with Tiff, him asking about her, and Tiff talking about him being hung. Now here they were parked in front of her house and he had so few expectations of her that the engine was still running. It was obvious he had almost no experience talking to girls, and he was most likely a virgin. She'd only ever been with confident guys that had tried to control her and the relationship. But he seemed sweet, and he had given her a ride home for no good reason other than to be nice.

"Come in, I'll get you a drink," she told him, not really willing to admit to herself what her true motivations were.

Come in? She must have felt like she needed to thank him for the ride. "That's ok, I really should be going."

She smiled at him, "Come on, just come in for a quick drink, I feel like I owe you that at least."

He smiled back at her, "No, really, that's ok, you don't owe me anything."

She started to doubt herself a little, after all she knew she was hot, and now this geek was turning her down, "Please, I insist."

Then she placed her hand on his arm, and the innocent gesture purged all reluctance from his mind. Yes, she was part of the so-called, 'popular' group at school, who had mostly made fun of Tommy and Brian for being geeks and nerds, and in particular Tommy for being short. But she was hot, and she was touching his arm.

"Okay," he said, his voice breaking as he said it. She didn't react though. He couldn't seem to avoid embarrassing himself over and over again today. He switched off the engine.

"Come on," she said, grabbed her stuff and hopped out of the car, leading the way towards the door.

He took a deep breath, and then followed her.

* * *

She'd given him a tour of the house. Those were her words, it was a mansion as far as he was concerned. It was abundantly clear that her family lived in another world. She didn't seem to be bragging, but she was pointing out all kinds of exotic display pieces and telling him which part of the world they were from. She hadn't been to as many places as her parents it seemed, and he wondered at that. She didn't sound anywhere near as close with her parents as he was with his Mum, and he planned to tell his Mum how much he appreciated everything she did when he got home. Janine didn't think anything was unusual though, as she told him about a facial headdress that had been given to her father by an African tribe.

As she led him around he was stealing glances at her. He'd noted her clothing before, but now he was admiring it up close. Her snug jeans made her bum look fantastic and her hot boots peeked out from beneath the hem. He snuck a glance at the creamy breast flesh and a fairly big amount of cleavage on display in her low cut sweater every time she turned to face him, finding it very dangerous to look if he wanted to avoid a boner and difficult to resist the temptation to ogle her fantastic, tightly encased orbs.

The tour seemed to end in the kitchen, without them venturing upstairs. Tommy figured that was quite rightfully the private part of their home, for the bedrooms and other private rooms.

"What do you want to drink?" she asked him as she bent over in the fridge, and Tommy admired her buttocks, tightly packed into her jeans. The seam was tight, and looked like it wanted nothing more than to disappear up between her cheeks. "We've got orange juice and some soft drinks, or mineral water, flat and sparkling."

"Orange juice, please," he answered. He was getting better at keeping his wits about him, even while ogling a nice part of female flesh.

As she poured, they stole glances at each other, through the not-entirely-uncomfortable silence.

Janine still wasn't really completely comfortable in this aggressor role she was being forced to play with Tommy. She'd stolen a couple of glances at him, often through reflective surfaces. She was trying to check out his package to check if what Tiff told her was true, but he really tried to keep his T-shirt hanging low to hide it. She did manage a couple of glimpses, but not enough to be able to tell.

"So where are your parents?" Tommy asked after swallowing a gulp of juice.

"Oh they're away at the moment for a few days, some charity ball or something. Maria comes in everyday to clean and cook if we ask her to, but she's gone for the day as well."

"Oh," he answered, thinking only about how sad it would be not to have a parent around, and completely missing the implications of being invited into Janine's house while there was no-one else home or expected home.

She looked at him, softly biting her bottom lip. "Come on, there's one more room I want you to see," she told him and grabbed his hand, leading him away.

She took him upstairs. The hallway was quite wide really. All the doors were quite plain, so he had no idea she was leading him to her room until she'd already pulled him inside and shut the door behind him.

He looked around, assessing the room. There were a few posters up on the walls, but mostly they were framed pictures and there seemed to be a split between chiselled, half-naked guys and glamorous shots of famous actresses. She had a desk, but he could immediately tell it didn't get the same amount of work his own did. He thought about the fact that she had pulled him into her room, it wasn't his first time in a female's bedroom, but every previous time had led to sex, and so far all the signs were pointing towards the same thing with Janine. She sat on her bed, bouncing lightly, causing her breasts to bounce softly on her chest.

She was taking the plunge. She'd taken him into her bedroom now, and he simply stood there looking around. Any other guy would have been all over her by now, so she would again have to lead him forward by the hand. Still, it gave her some advantages, as she could check if what Tiff said was true before letting things go too far for her to be able to stop.

"So, Tommy, can I see it?" she asked, with a huge grin.

See it? He looked at her huge, mischievous grin. She wants to see my dick, Tommy thought, thinking the obvious. But again, she had been one of the popular girls at school, and that group were often pulling pranks on guys like him. Although she hadn't personally done anything or made fun of him, they'd all laughed. And now she was asking to see his cock, despite how geeky and little she thought he was?

Still, so far, showing his dick to someone had led to sex every time, in particular it had turned Ms Stern into some kind of cum slut the moment he showed her. He remembered her glassy, mesmerised expression as soon as she'd seen it, and the moan she hadn't been able to stop. With shuffling steps she'd closed in on him and then had bent down and started kissing his cock immediately, before inhaling it all the way to the root on the first stroke. She'd then taken hold of his butt and pulled him as hard against her as she could, before he'd spurted his thick, gooey, viscous shots of baby-batter directly down her throat. The thought of something like that happening with Janine made up his mind.

So, instead of replying, he started unbuckling his belt.

He was going to do it, she thought, he was going to show her his penis and she hadn't even had to pull out the big guns.

She was very proud of her tits, and especially proud of how she'd gotten them. Over time, she'd been padding her bras around home, hiding from her parents and buying bigger and bigger bras, knowing that her mother would just assume she was still growing. She'd capped off actual growth at around 36B, maybe pushing into a C cup, though her padding was much larger than that. Once she'd hit 18 and graduated, she'd taken her savings and had her breasts topped up. Her surgeon did a fantastic job, and she was immensely pleased with them. So far only about one in five guys had even been able to tell. She now sported a tight, high, 36D cup pair of breasts.

Getting back to Tommy though, she was expecting to see the equivalent of a little boy's penis stuck on to barely-a-man's body, thinking that Tiff was simply trying to play her for a fool.

With the belt and button undone, Tommy pulled down the zip and let his pants naturally fall open, giving him quite a bit of relief. He was still confined by his boxers but now his package protruded through his pants, forcing the material of his boxers to bulge out.

There was clearly more inside his pants than any other boy Janine had ever seen. It looked hefty, trapped inside his smooth, cotton boxers. She found herself speechless, though after a moment she began assuming he was packing his trousers, padding being something she was intimately familiar with.

Tommy paused to consider how he wanted to proceed. With Ms Stern he was always in the lead, with Vicki and Mrs Hancock, he was usually being led to varying degrees. He didn't really have a read on the best way to proceed.

He could just show her his dick by pulling his boxers down, or, he could strip right down. He was pretty confident by now that he had a pretty big dick, and it did seem to be something that attracted women. He'd go for broke. He pulled his pants all the way off, followed by his T-shirt, leaving him standing only in his socks and boxers, and his socks were next to go.

After a flurry of clothing removal, Tommy was almost naked. All the while, his movements caused his clothed package to lurch and swing. Janine watched as he switched gears and slowly pulled down the waistband of his boxers. His pubic hair was pretty sparse, which was good in a guy actually, nothing worse than stray hairs in the way. 'It' started to appear, and he paused, just the root of it showing. Was he teasing her? Then he dropped them to fall at his feet and it swung there in front of her.

"Oh my god!" she all but shouted, causing Tommy to flinch as he considered pulling his pants back on.

She always told herself she wasn't counting, yet she knew she'd been with half a dozen guys to varying degrees before she entered her bedroom tonight. Tommy's cock was longer and thicker than any of the guys she'd been with before. And that was comparing Tommy's dick soft, to all others hard. She knew from experience that they were longer and thicker when they got hard. She couldn't wait to see Tommy's once it got hard.

She stared at his cock for a moment, then looked up into his eyes, before staring back at his cock again.

"Tommy... your cock... it's huge."

It wasn't a question, but Tommy knew he needed to reply, he just didn't know what to say. "Is... is it?"

"Fuck yes, it's enormous. I've never seen a bigger one," she told him.

He figured that was probably a good thing. "Is that okay?" he asked.

"You're kidding right? It's awesome."

She leaned forward and Tommy took the opportunity to check out her cleavage. He didn't realise it, but it caused his cock to twitch with life.

He watched as Janine brought her hands up, reaching towards his stirring cock.

Oh god, look at that hunk of meat, thought Janine. She wanted to touch it, to feel it grow in her hands, and she leaned forward to get closer to it. She wondered how long and thick it would get, and how it would feel, forcing itself inside her. It twitched, showing signs of life, and she realised she was about to grab it and stopped, her hands just shy of touching it. She wasn't really sure why she stopped though. It wasn't like she hadn't had a cock in her hands before, and she'd certainly been the aggressor a time or two. She wasn't a slut, but she was willing to do whatever was fun and felt good, rather than denying herself pleasure and playing games with a guy, the way some of her friends did. But there was something different here, and she wasn't sure what it was.

"C-can I touch it?"

"Please do," Tommy answered, looking down into her bright, blue eyes.

Her fingers were soft, and she gently traced them over his softened rod. He knew that he wouldn't be soft for long though, as the soft tingle of her caress was firing him up.

While she toyed with his cock, he decided to take some initiative. He reached down and placed his hands alongside her boobs. They felt so soft through the cotton, creamy-coloured top she wore. He could also feel the seams of her bra, containing her bounteous treasures.