Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

**********

"I feel horrible!" Tom said as he came out of the shower.

"Shut up and get dressed!" Janet snapped. "I have to get you back to your new wife in forty-five minutes or your in-laws will kill me!" I was standing next to the couch, stretching and yawning. Tom stumbled back to the room he napped in. He didn't look great, but at least he was making sense again.

"Here," Janet said, throwing a brand new pair of jeans and a shirt at me. "Take a quick shower and put these on."

"Hey! These are nice," I said as I held up the clothes.

"I bought them for John, but he never wore them. He didn't like my taste in clothes. You and he are about the same size."

"The 'plaid king' didn't like your taste in clothes?" I asked sarcastically. Janet laughed.

"Janet! I can't wear this tuxedo! It's a mess!" Tom cried from the bedroom.

"Hurry up," she said to me before joining her brother.

"You can put on some of John's clothes, but they'll be too big for you," I heard Janet say to her brother just before I entered the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, we were out of her house and back in my car. We arrived at the hotel a couple of minutes late, but Bette and George were so happy to see Tom awake and acting normal that they didn't comment on our tardiness.

"There you are!" Tina cried. She was no longer in her wedding dress.

"I'm sorry for taking him from you on your wedding day," Janet apologized.

"Don't worry about it," Tina said kindly, and then added in real concern, "How are you?"

"Better," Janet replied, glancing at me and smiling. She did look better.

"Okay, let's leave these two love birds alone," Bette said.

"Just try and keep it down to a dull roar this time," I teased. Tina blushed while Bette and George frowned in confusion. Tom and Janet were smiling.

"I make no promises!" Tom said as he took Tina's hand and led her away.

"What's that all about?" George asked.

"Did Tina ever tell you about what happened on the vacation she took with my family soon after they first started getting serious?" Janet asked.

"No," George said, but Bette was nodding.

"Yes," she said with a grin. "As I understanding it, Tom and she were sharing a private moment when your mother caught them."

"What?" George asked in surprise, and then started laughing.

"It wasn't really private," I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bette asked.

"Well," Janet began. "We were in the next room while Tina and Tom having their moment."

"Tom asked us to cover for him and your sister while we were on vacation," I put in helpfully.

"Yes, but the only problem was that the hotel's walls were very thin," Janet continued.

"You mean..." Bette began, but couldn't finish.

"What?" George asked. Janet looked to me for help.

"Well, your sister Tina is a bit loud when she's really enjoying herself," I said with a shrug.

"You're kidding!" George cried, but then he started laughing again.

"I think that may be how my aunt caught them," I added.

"Little sister didn't mention that part to me," Bette said and joined her brother in laughter.

"It certainly interfered with our sleep," Janet said with smile. I looked at her and she winked. George and Bette were laughing so hard that they missed it. I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't we go down to the lobby for a drink?" I asked the others.

"Just let me stop by my room and get Frank," Bette said in agreement.

"I'm not ready to sleep yet. I'll join you," George put in.

"I guess I'll stay so that I can give you a ride back to my parent's place when you're done," Janet sighed.

"Actually, I'm getting a room here tonight," I said. "After last night I thought it safer for me to take a room rather then stay at your mother's. She is really mad at me!" Janet laughed. Bette and George tried to keep a straight face, but they couldn't. They joined her.

"Well, I should be getting home," my cousin said once the laughter died down.

"Oh, stay!" Bette said.

"Why not?" I asked with a lopsided grin.

"Okay, but just for one drink," she finally agreed.

Bette and Frank said their goodnights two hours later when the bar closed. Janet and I volunteered to help George to his room. It was on the floor below Tom and Tina's. George was still mobile, but no longer feeling any pain. We got him to his room with no real mishaps.

"It's stuffy in here," George mumbled. "I need to open a window."

"I'll do it," Janet said. "Why don't you let my cousin help you get undressed?"

I got George out of his tuxedo and into bed. It seemed like putting drunken friends to bed was my task for the day. At least I had help with Tom earlier. George was still conscious and making it more difficult.

"I could use a little help," I said. Janet didn't reply so I looked up long enough to see that she was standing outside on the balcony. There was a sliding door, but it was closed. My cousin was intently looking up and obviously unable to hear me. I sighed and somehow wrestled Tina's brother into bed on my own.

I made my way to the sliding door afterward and pulled it open. Janet turned at the sound and met my gaze. Her eyes were sparking in a way I hadn't seen in years.

"Are you ok..." I began, but Janet put her fingers to my lips and silenced me.

"Listen," she said, once again looking up. I followed her gaze, but there was nothing to see. Suddenly, I heard it. It was a sound from the past that I never thought to hear again.

"She really does need a muzzle," I sighed as I closed the door behind me.

"They must have their sliding door open. It does provide a nice breeze," Janet said offhandedly. We both stood listening. It wasn't a constant sound. Tina's cries came and went, sometimes loud and sometimes barely audible.

"What are the odds of this happening," I said after a few moments. I was rubbing my face with one hand. "Tom and Tina's room must be just above and to the left of this one. Tom must be feeling..." Cries of passion interrupted me. We listened until silence fell again. Janet looked at me again.

"We really should go," she said. I nodded, not trusting my voice, but instead of leaving, we both looked up again. Tina's cries returned. My cousin closed her eyes and her mouth fell open slightly. I stood there watching her. She licked her lips as her excitement grew. I groaned softly and fell back against the wall.

Janet glanced at me briefly and then returned her gaze skyward. There was barely controlled passion there. I felt it. It was mirrored by my own.

My cousin moved closer and leaned into me. Her ass bumped my groin and I gasped softly in her ear. So many memories from such a short period of time flooded my mind. All of them were six years old and so wrong!

I reached around Janet and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She sighed. Unable to resist, I leaned forward and kissed her neck. Janet's breath caught, and then she moaned.

"We can't do this!" she cried through panting lips.

"Not again!" I agreed. Janet turned her head until our eyes met. Tina cried out above and our lips met. My cousin tasted just as I remembered. Her tongue played with mine, and all thought and reason left. I caressed her breasts through her tee shirt.

I could feel Janet's hand making it's way down my thigh. I slipped one hand down from her chest. Our hands found each other at the same time and both of us gasped.

"Think we can help each other out without it being traumatic experience?" Janet asked. They were words from a lifetime ago. I smiled, but hesitated in what I was doing. Her words got my mind functioning once again.

"Janet, we're cousins..." I began, but she kissed me before I could finish the thought. Her hand was working my cock through my pants. I sighed and returned to caressing her chest with one hand and her pussy with the other.

Janet pushed me gently toward one of the two chairs around the small table on the balcony. I sat on it and she lay across my lap. My lips found hers again and both of us sighed.

I slipped my hands under her tee shirt. Thankfully, her bra clasp was in the front. I undid it and gently tweaked her nipples. My cousin groaned into my mouth and moved around until she was straddling me on the chair. Her pelvic bone was grinding against me. I reached out and pulled her tee shirt and bra off. We were outside, but it was late. The room was high enough that no one could really see us from the ground as long as we didn't get to close to the edge.

Janet gave me a long wet kiss before she used her hands to direct my mouth to her chest. I teased her nipples as she moved her hips back and forth. I could feel the heat from her pussy against my crotch.

"Stand up," I said after a while. Janet did and I unbuttoned her pants and let them fall to the ground. I stood looking at her nude body and groaned.

"Now what?" Janet asked with a smile, placing her hand on her hips.

"This," I said lustfully as I lifted her to the small table on the balcony. I pulled her to the edge and then sat back down on the chair.

"What are..." she began, but my mouth found her pussy lips and she moaned.

"Oh yes!" she cried, pulling my face forward. "John didn't like to do this!"

"And you married him?" I teased as my tongue found her clit.

"I was a fool!" she panted. I grinned as I continued to lick her. Janet was wet when I started and quickly became soaked. I stilled loved the taste of her. I used some of the tricks an old girlfriend taught me.

"Oh my!" my cousin gasped. "You've learned a few new things in the last six years." I smiled, but continued to focus on her pussy. It wasn't long before my cousin cried out and came hard. I held her still and drank all of her cum in.

"Your turn!" Janet sighed once she was able to speak again.

"Maybe we should..." I began, but Janet refused to listen. I could hear Tina's cries in the background once again. She must have had another climax.

"Sit here," Janet said as she hopped off of the table. She was naked and smiling. Not only did all thoughts of stopping disappear, but I would have taken her right then if she didn't insist that I sit on the table. She unbuttoned my pants and slipped them and my underwear down to my ankles.

"Oh yeah!" she cried, seeing my rock hard cock once again after six years. "It's just as big as I remembered." My cousin fell on my cock and quickly sucked the head into her mouth. I groaned.

It was a long time since someone gave me some relief. Work was crazy and I hadn't had the time to meet up with one of my female friends in weeks.

Janet slowly worked my entire length down her throat. It wasn't easy for her, but she was determined. She started moving up and down once she succeeded. She was using both hand and her mouth. I was just about to cum when she squeezed my dick at the base.

"Not yet!" she said as my cock popped from her mouth. I moaned, but didn't cum. It was obvious that my cousin had learned a few things as well in the last six years. Janet let go once I regained control and then started licking my cock again. Her tongue drifted to my balls. I groaned and lay back on the table. It wasn't really comfortable, but I was oblivious.

My cousin started stroking my cock with one hand while alternately sucking my balls into her mouth. I stared into the sky and heard Tina crying out in the distance. I was tempted to add my own cries to hers. Suddenly, I felt Janet's warm tongue drift below my balls and I gasped.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned. Janet looked up at me and smiled before returning her tongue to my ass. She had one hand on my dick and the other on my balls. I fought for another few seconds before a long rope of cum sprayed from my cock head.

"Yes!" I cried. Janet continued to stroke my cock and play with my balls, but she moved her mouth to catch the next rope of cum. She continued to suck until I was done.

"Wow," I said moving off of the small table.

"You said it," Janet agreed, wiping the sides of her mouth. She looked amazing as she stood there naked.

"I want you!" I said, surprised to find my cock already getting hard again.

"Take me!" she cried, leaning over the balcony railing. Her ass was thrust out. If there was anyone below us now, they might be able to see. Janet didn't seem to care and my own mind was numb. I stroked my cock until it was hard again. I used my other hand to play with Janet's pussy and ass from behind.

"Do it now!" Janet demanded. I took a step toward her. I was only a few inches from her pussy when a noise from within the room brought me back to reality.

"George!" I groaned. Janet looked at me in bewilderment for a moment before her eyes focused.

"Oh no!" she cried reaching for her clothes. I pulled my pants up and slipped into the room. I found George half out of bed.

"What's wrong George?" I asked.

"Too stuffy," he mumbled.

"Okay, you get back in bed and I'll open the window," I replied. Janet came in as I wrestled him back into bed. She opened the screen door and left it slightly ajar. She also turned on the room fan. The noise covered Tina cries from outside reasonably well.

Janet and I left in silence once George was asleep again. Neither one of us knew what to say. I felt both wonderful and terrible at the same time. I couldn't believe what had happened and I desperately wanted to finish, but it was so wrong and I had promised myself it would never happen again.

Janet refused to look at me as we walked toward the elevator, but I couldn't stop watching her. Her face shifted from emotion to emotion.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't honestly know," she replied, and suddenly I realized how poorly timed this situation was. Janet just left her husband a month ago. It was only a couple of hours since she was crying about it on my shoulder, and here I was adding more craziness to her life. That was bad enough! Add to the fact that I was her cousin and I starter feeling like real heel.

"I'm so sorry," I said earnestly. Janet finally looked at me.

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, because you didn't need this with everything else going on in your life," I replied.

"I'm not so..." Janet began, but the door to the elevator opened and Janet fell silent. We were both surprised to see our cousin Hank and Tina's sister Cheryl in the elevator. They were kissing as Hank groped her chest. Cheryl didn't seem to mind. She had her hands full as well.

"Um, excuse us," Janet said. Hank and Cheryl were startled. They broke apart quickly. Hank blushed, but Cheryl seemed annoyed.

"Why don't you two take it in a room?" I asked with a grin. Hank looked at me sheepishly.

"We'll do just that!" Cheryl said, pushing Hank down the hall. I'm not sure whose room they entered, but Cheryl seemed to throw Hank through the doorway.

"Poor Hank," I said.

"Poor Cheryl," Janet replied. We looked at each other and laughed as we got on the elevator. I reached for the lobby button, but Janet grabbed my hand.

"I want to go to your room and talk before I leave," she said.

"Okay," I replied, punching the button to my floor. We entered my room and I offered Janet a drink. She took me up on my offer and I poured us both a double.

"Janet, as I was saying, I'm sorry about..." I started, but my cousin cut me off.

"It wasn't your fault," she said. "I was the one who first heard Tina's cries. I could have gone back inside. Instead, I stood there listening and remembering."

"We were young and horny," I said, trying to rationalize. Janet snorted.

"And what was our excuse on the balcony a few minutes ago?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I replied. Janet sat on the chair next to the small table in the room. I sat on the bed.

"What happened six years ago was wrong in so many ways," she said. We'd never talked about it since that day, but it looked like Janet wanted to now.

"I know," I replied with a sigh.

"But wrong or right, it was still the best sex I ever had in my life," she added. "I felt so alive!" I stood stunned. I knew I always felt that way, but finding out that it was the same for Janet was a shock.

"Say something!" my cousin said nervously. She had opened up to me and was obviously afraid of what my reaction would be.

"I always felt cheated because it ended so abruptly," I admitted. Janet let out a long breath.

"Thank God mother walked in on Tom and Tina and not us!" she said seriously, but then laughed.

"Amen!" I replied, joining her.

"So what do we do now?" I asked once we stopped laughing.

"What do you want to do?" she asked in reply.

"I'm not sure," I said.

"Really?" Janet asked, her head cocked to one side and eyes sparkling.

"Oh, I know what I want to do, but we both know it would be a huge mistake," I finally admitted. Janet nodded.

"You're right," she sighed. "But..."

"Janet, we can't follow up on before. We both have had too much to drink and you just separated from your husband. We're in no shape to accept the repercussions of our actions tonight," I interjected.

"I understand," she said as she stood to leave, but there was something about the way she said it that made me doubt her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the bed next to me. Her eyes grew big as I leaned over and kissed her passionately. My cousin closed her eyes and returned my kiss without hesitation.

I don't know how long the kiss lasted, but I do know that when we broke apart I did one of the hardest things I'd ever done in my life. I rolled away from Janet and stood up.

"What was that for?" she asked as she sat up. "I thought you were just trying to be kind in telling me you weren't interested, but that kiss was amazing."

"Janet, you have no idea just how badly I want you," I began, rubbing a hand through my hair. "I've dreamed of a chance like this to come up again for years."

"Me too," my cousin sighed.

"So what do we do?" I asked. It took all my strength not to fall back on the bed and kiss her again.

"I don't know," she replied as she stood and started pacing. "I know I want you more than anything, but I also know what we did six years ago was a mistake."

"Yes," I said in agreement.

"No, you don't understand," Janet replied. "I'm not talking about just the incest part." I frowned as she paused.

"What?" I prompted. Janet had her arms crossed in front of her and was obviously trying to come up with the right words.

"Do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to live with the fear that no other man will ever make me feel the way that you did?" she finally asked, and then added quickly, "And don't you dare say 'but we're cousin'! Don't you think I know that?" I stood in stunned silence.

"I married John because I thought he would be a good companion and father to my kids," she said slowly. "I knew I wasn't in love with him, but I thought I could live with that. I even thought I could live with a mediocre sex life."

"But you couldn't," I sighed. Janet shrugged.

"I don't really know. John turned out to be such a bastard that it became moot." We fell silent once again.

"At least you didn't have any kids to complicate the divorce," I said. She nodded, but didn't look any happier. I sighed and added, "Janet, it hasn't been easy for me either. I even came close to having my version of John."

"What happened?" she asked.

"I could say that I decided that it wouldn't be fair to the other woman," I said, yet that wasn't the whole truth. "But, the reality was that I just couldn't get myself to settle."

"Good for you," Janet said, meaning it.

"But I've been so lonely," I sighed. Janet smiled sadly.

"There are many kinds of loneliness," my cousin said. "I was just as lonely with John as you were by yourself." Silence fell for the third time. Neither of us knew what else to say as we sat silently for a few minutes.

"I still believe that there is someone out there," I finally said. "Someone for both of us."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers