Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

"Really?" she asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes," I said confidently. "We just haven't found them yet."

"Well, I wish whoever he is comes along soon. I'm not getting any younger!" my cousin snapped, but she was smiling.

"Janet, you're only twenty seven," I grinned.

"I want a big family," she replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's see how you feel after you go through labor the first time," I teased. We both laughed.

"I think it's good that we had this conversation," Janet said once the laughter stopped.

"Me too," I said in agreement. "Of course, we could be in the throws of the best orgasms we've had in years if we had simply shut up and followed our base instincts."

"Don't remind me!" she laughed as she stood. " But you were right to stop us. It would be a big mistake for us to try and live in the past. Six years ago was a one time perversion." I nodded in agreement, but I was fighting myself on the inside.

"Well, maybe one and a half time perversion," I said, remembering what just happened on the balcony. Janet rolled her eyes.

"I'd better go. Thanks for a shoulder to cry on earlier," she finished. I walked her to the door. My cousin gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out. I stood by the door for quite some time.

"I'm going to feel better about this in the morning," I said, trying to convince myself as I made my way back to the min-bar. I poured myself another double and walked out onto my own balcony. It was a quite night. I was nowhere near Tom and Tina's room. I was both thankful and disappointed.

**********

I stumbled to the door and threw it open. Tom stood there smiling. He spent the last few moments pounding on my room door.

"What?" I grumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Tina and I aren't leaving for our honeymoon until tomorrow and we want to take the wedding party out for lunch," he said. I groaned and he laughed. "Bette told me the rest of you went out for more drinks last night."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost noon," he replied.

"Go without me," I said, trying to shut the door. Tom caught it and pushed past me.

"Nonsense," he said and put on the television. "Go take a shower. It'll make you feel better."

"Tom, you owe me for last night," I said. "Please let me sleep!"

"Actually, from what I hear, it was Janet who 'took the bullet' for me," he grinned, but then added. "Thanks for your small part. Now go take a shower."

Tom stayed only long enough to make sure I was moving. I was in the lobby feeling only marginally better twenty minutes later. George came from the bar area carrying a couple of drinks. He handed me one. I didn't even ask what it was.

"Thanks," I said and downed half of it. It was strong, but that was okay. I needed strong this morning. I stayed up for quite a while after Janet left. It was just my mini-bar and me.

"Hello!" Tina said. She sounded far too cheerful as she and my cousin Tom came out of the elevator. George and I grumbled our greetings. Tina laughed.

"If you've decide to forgive Terri you can call her and invite her to lunch," she said to her brother.

"Not likely," George replied.

"Terri?" I asked with a frown. George didn't bring a date to the wedding. This would probably explain why.

"George's girlfriend," Tina said.

"She had other plans yesterday that she just couldn't get out of," Tom put in, sounding a bit sarcastic. "It was her grandmother's birthday."

"It's not like she doesn't have one of them every year," George grumbled.

"It was her one hundredth birthday," Tina said in defense. I kept my mouth shut. It looked like a sore subject with George and it wasn't really any of my business.

"Good morning," Bette said as she and her husband Frank walked up. I hadn't seen them come out of the elevator.

"Hank won't be coming. He didn't answer when I knocked on the door," Tom said before asking Tina, "What about Cheryl?"

"She said she was too sick to come with us. Cheryl normally isn't a big drinker, but she must have really gone overboard last night," Tina replied.

"That seems to be a problem of a number of the people at your wedding last night," Bette said innocently.

"Don't remind me," I groaned, covering for Tom. George and Frank smiled.

"Yeah, well Cheryl must be real bad. She wouldn't even let me in the room," Tina said in concern. I frowned as a memory fought through my alcohol-fogged mind. I finally remembered and laughed, causing everyone to turn toward me.

"What's so funny?" Tom asked.

"Cheryl looked okay when I saw her making her way to her room late last night," I said, and then I grinned and added, "Of course, I could be wrong. She and Hank could have been propping each other up."

"Hank and Cheryl?" Tom asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded once.

"You mean..." George began, but Bette interrupted.

"Makes sense," she sighed. "The scary part is those two might actually make a good couple."

"Should we go get them?" Frank asked.

"No, let them be," Tom smiled.

"What about Janet?" Bette asked as we made our way toward the door.

"I called her house and left her a message to meet us," Tom said.

"Give me your cell phone," Tina suddenly said to Tom. My cousin handed it over. His expression was curious, but he didn't question her. Tina dialed the phone and waited.

"Room 732 please," she said.

"You wouldn't," Bette said, but she was grinning. Tina held up her hand to forestall further comments.

"Cheryl?" Tina said, verifying who was on the other end of the conversation. "I just wanted you to know that we'd be at The Benson Eatery when you and Hank are done. Give me a call on Tom's cell phone if you can't get out of bed until tonight. I'm sure Hank has the number."

"That was mean," George said with a grin as Tina shut the phone.

"Serves her right," Bette put in. "There was no need to lie."

"Can we go now?" I asked. "I could really use some food." Tom slapped me on my back and everyone else laughed as I groaned.

Lunch must have been good considering how much everyone commented, but I was oblivious to the quality of my meal. I was too busy shoveling it down to notice. Neither Janet, Hank nor Cheryl met us there.

"Where to now?" Frank asked as we all piled into his SUV. He was driving.

"The hotel and my bed," I said quickly.

"I don't think so," Tom smiled.

"Why don't we go to Janet's and see what is holding her up?" Tina asked.

"Sounds good to me," Tom replied. No one disagreed.

I was hoping to find Janet looking as bad as I did, but she looked fine. Actually, she looked much better then fine.

"You missed lunch," Tom said without preamble.

"I ate in," Janet replied.

"Good night," I said and made my way toward one of the bedrooms. Everyone laughed. Tom took a step toward me, but Tina stopped him.

"Let him be," she said. "He really needs the sleep." Those were the last words I heard for nearly six hours. I awoke after a little over five feeling much better. There was no one else in Janet's house.

'They must have gone out for dinner,' I thought as I jumped into the shower. It felt amazing. I borrowed another of John's shirts hoping Janet wouldn't mind. I really had to get to my aunt and get my luggage.

I was just finishing the last of bite of some left over macaroni when Janet, Tom and Tina returned.

"I see you've made yourself at home," Tom joked.

"I hope you don't mind," I said to Janet, ignoring Tom.

"Don't be silly," she replied.

'God, she looks good!' I said to myself. I tried to rationalize my attraction to my cousin. There could be no doubt that I was horny. I knew that part of it had to do with the fact that work was so crazy that it interfered with my love life, but that wasn't the whole truth.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked, placing his hand on my arm. It startled me.

"What?" I said, dragging my eyes away from Janet.

"You were zoning," he replied.

"Sorry," I said. Tom shrugged. Janet looked at me and smirked. I stuck my tongue at her once Tom and Tina weren't looking.

"So, what's up?" I asked, trying to stay focused.

"We're meeting everyone at a bar," Tina said.

"Tom insisted we come back and pick you up," Janet added.

"Okay, I'll go, but only if you allow me to be a designated driver," I said, holding out my hand for the keys. "I don't think I'll be drinking again for a while." They laughed as Tom handed me his keys.

The bar wasn't that crowded and our party was big enough to take up a section of it all by ourselves. Cheryl and Hank showed up eventually. George picked up his girlfriend Terri and joined us later. She was a tall woman with dark hair and a contagious laugh. George obviously decided to forgive her. It helped that Tina kept taking her side of the argument.

I had a good time despite staying sober. The place had a diverse crowd. Thankfully, it wasn't all teenagers. There was a small dance floor. Tina and Tom danced frequently. Bette and Frank joined them every so often. So did George and Terri. I even saw Cheryl and Hank on the floor a couple of times. I asked Janet once, but she turned me down. I think she was trying to keep her distance from me. I couldn't blame her.

I looked around the room and noticed a brunette at one end of the bar. She was talking to a large blond haired guy. There was something about her that caught my eye, but I shrugged to myself. Tonight wasn't the kind of night to go picking up women. Not even beautiful brunettes with gorgeous eyes.

There was a brief break in the music and everyone came back to our corner. Tom and Tina were laughing. It made me smile. Marriage suited them well. A small part of me felt jealous, but I fought it down. Janet met my gaze and smiled sadly. We were obviously having similar thoughts.

"I think we need another round of drinks," I said to the waitress when she neared.

"Make mine a double," Tom laughed.

"I'd like a soda this time," Janet added. The waitress nodded and quickly reviewed what everyone else was drinking. She then made her way to the bar.

"Why did you stop drinking? I'm the designated driver," I asked Janet.

"There are two cars," she smiled, but Frank shook his head.

"I'm driving my own," he said. Bette rolled her eyes.

"He won't let anyone drive Sheila," she sighed.

"Sheila?" Hank asked in confusion.

"His new SUV. He named it Sheila," Cheryl said, sounding a little embarrassed by the fact.

"Her, I named her," Frank insisted. We laughed and chatted until the round of drinks came. Janet and I sipped our sodas while the rest enjoyed their drinks.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" I asked Tom to make conversation.

"After lunch," he replied.

"Four twenty three," Tina put in, correcting him.

"And so it begins," Frank laughed.

"What?" Tina asked, but Bette's husband just shrugged and remained silent.

"He's just commenting on the fact that in general, husbands need the help of their wives to remember even the simplest details," Bette put in as she hit Frank on the arm.

"So Frank," I said, changing the subject. "Why don't you tell us about the time you took Bette to a shaker joint?" Frank was startled while Bette blushed.

"You told them about that?" he asked his wife. It was Bette's turn to shrug.

"She really couldn't go into details," Janet smiled. "Not with Bethany in the limo." Frank's brother picked up Bette and Frank's daughter after the reception.

"Well, how was it?" George asked when neither Bette nor Frank responded quickly enough.

"Well, it was pretty mellow until Bette decided to climb on the stage and show the ladies how it was really done," Frank said. Cheryl's jaw hit the ground and Hank looked like a fish with his mouth hung open. Most of the rest of us vacillated to a lesser extent between disbelief and surprise. Janet was the only exception.

"There is absolutely no way you're telling the truth," she said confidently.

"Thank you!" Bette cried in relief, and then laughing added, "You should see all of your faces!"

"So you didn't climb on the stage?" George asked, sounding disappointed.

"Are you crazy?" Bette snorted. "It took Frank every ounce of persuasion he had to get me to sit by the bar." We all laughed.

"You would have shown them all up," Frank insisted. Bette shook her head and smiled.

"You just keep believing that," she said, patting his hand.

"Did you give any of the women a dollar?" Terri asked. We all fell silent and looked at her.

"Hey! I was just curious," she said defensively.

"Did you?" Cheryl asked, turning back to her oldest sister.

"One," Bette admitted.

"Wow!" Tina said. A couple of the others nodded in agreement.

"What did she look like?" George asked.

"Every man's wet dream," Bette replied. She was obviously remembering from her expression.

"She was hot, but you are hotter," Frank put in.

"You really are looking for something special tonight," Bette laughed, but then she added, "I love you." They smiled at each other.

"So, I never knew you were into woman," Janet teased. Cheryl gasped again, but the rest of us ignored her and laughed.

"I'm not," Bette said. "But if I were, this girl would have driven me mad."

"She was pretty amazing," Frank admitted reluctantly.

"So, what else happened?" George asked. He was obviously pretty turned on by the story.

"Nothing," Bette replied.

"Nothing?" George asked.

"Well, nothing until we got home," Frank put in with a grin. "It was a pretty wild night."

"Hey!" Bette snapped, but she didn't deny it.

"I'm up for that!" George laughed. "Why don't we go to a shaker joint?" Terri shook her head, but was smiling.

"I'm up for it," Frank said, causing Bette to laugh.

"You've been trying to get me back to a shaker joint for years!"

"I wouldn't mind seeing a place like that," Cheryl said, surprising us all.

"Let's talk about it later," Tom said, and then turned to his wife and asked, "How about a dance?" Tina agreed and soon the rest of the couples followed. Janet and I stared at each other for a moment and burst out laughing.

"I'm not going with them if they decide to go later," she said.

"Me neither," I agreed. "I'm horny enough already." Janet looked at me in surprise, but then laughed again.

"Thank God we both stopped drinking," she said.

"Why?" I asked without thinking, but Janet didn't bother to answer. We looked at each other and shook our head.

"Why don't we dance?" Janet said. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

We danced to a few fast songs and had a good time. We were making some unkind comments to each other and laughing while looking at Cheryl and Hank when a slow song came on. We fell silent. I thought Janet was going to leave the dance floor, but instead she leaned into me and we started dancing.

"You smell good," I said after a few moments, and then blushed.

"Thanks," she smiled as she looked up into my eyes. I looked away, but the damage was already done. My dick started to harden and there was no way Janet could miss that.

"You seem to have a problem developing," Janet teased.

"It seems that not all of me agrees with our decision not to relive old mistakes," I replied, trying to keep it light. Our eyes locked together.

"I think we should sit the rest of this one out," Janet sighed. I nodded in agreement, but didn't let go. She pressed her leg against my cock one last time before pulling away.

"That was mean!" I snapped. Janet smiled and nodded before she turned and went back to our table. I followed her as I fought to regain some semblance of control.

"Sorry about that," I said when we were both sitting once again.

"It was both our faults," Janet replied, and then grinning added, "Well, Bette and Frank's little story didn't help." We were laughing when Tom and Tina came over.

"It's getting late," Tom said and I nodded. "Frank is going to take everyone else back to the hotel. Tina and I will ride with you."

"Are they going to go to the shaker joint?" Janet asked. Tom shrugged.

"There is a good chance," Tina said. "I think Frank and Bette are up for it. Hank will do anything Cheryl wants and she brought it up a couple of times while we were dancing."

"George is almost as bad as Cheryl," Tom added. "But I'm not sure about Terri."

"She'll go," Tina said confidently, and then turned toward Janet and I. "What about you two? Do you guys want to go?"

"Not today," Janet said.

"It would be too much of a tease. After all, neither of us have anyone to be with afterward," I smiled.

"Well, you always have each other," Tom said.

"Tom! That's sick!" Tina snapped and hit her new husband. I looked quickly at Janet, but she shook her head once. Tom didn't know anything. He was just making what he thought was a sick joke.

"Why don't we head to Janet's house and drop her off?" I asked. Everyone nodded. We said our goodbyes. I noticed the brunette I looked at earlier watching me as I said goodbye to George and Terri. I was tempted to go over to her, but she was dancing with the large blond haired guy and I was on my way out.

"They make an attractive couple, don't they?" Janet asked, following my gaze.

"Yes, they do," I replied as we made our way to the door.

"We really are both very horny," she added lowly. I nodded and laughed.

We were soon on our way. The ride took a while but the conversation was pleasant. We talked about the wedding and the honeymoon plans.

"We're here," I finally said as we arrived in front of Janet's house.

"Park the car," Tom said. "I have to use the bathroom." I shrugged and pulled into a spot. Janet, Tina, Tom and I exited the car and made our way to Janet's place.

Tom went to the bathroom while Tina and I flopped down on a couch. Janet went into the kitchen. I heard her turn on the microwave.

"I hope you're making enough for all of us," I called.

"I am hungry," Tina said and I smiled.

"I'm heating up leftovers," Janet called back. "There is plenty for everyone. Mother made me take a tray of Chicken Marsala from the rehearsal dinner." I saw the big tray earlier when I raided Janet's refrigerator, but opted for the pasta instead. The chicken sounded great now.

"That sounds good," Tom said as he joined us. "I didn't get a chance to have any during the dinner, but everyone said it was very tasty."

"As I recall, you were too busy drinking to eat much," Tina joked.

"Yes, dear," Tom replied, causing us all to laugh.

The tray was large and full. Tom was right. The chicken was very good. The four of us finished eating about an hour later. There was some left over, but not much.

"It's getting late," Tina said. "We should really leave."

"I can't move a muscle," Tom sighed. He was sitting back from the table.

"Amen," I joked.

"Why don't you guys stay here," Janet offered. "I have plenty of room."

"It sounds tempting," Tom said, but he was looking at Tina to see her reaction.

"I'll even let you stay in the master bedroom," Janet said to Tina. She then smiled and added, "I just changed the sheets and there's a Jacuzzi."

"A Jacuzzi?" Tina said, sounding interested. Janet nodded.

"Sounds good to me," Tom said. Tina hesitated before nodding in agreement.

"I'd better be going," I said as I stood.

"Hey! You can't go anywhere," Tom interjected. "You're our ride tomorrow."

"I'll be back in the morning," I laughed.

"That's silly," Janet put in. "There are plenty of bedrooms in this place. You might as well sleep here as well." I hesitated, not sure what to do. I wanted desperately to stay, but I didn't trust myself. I looked up and met Janet's gaze. I couldn't tell if she had an ulterior motive for getting me to stay. I didn't know whether I wanted her to or not.

"Okay," I said. "I really don't feel like driving again tonight anyway."

"Great! You can make breakfast in the morning," Janet grinned. Tom and I laughed, but Tina frowned.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers