Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers

"She loves omelets," Tom said to his wife. "He's very good at making them."

"I haven't had a decent one in years," Janet said, exaggerating her sigh.

"I like them too," Tina said with a smile.

"Omelets for everyone!" I cried.

"Not me," Tom interjected, "I'd like your French toast instead."

"What do I look like? A short order cook?" I joked. Tom opened his mouth, but I cut him off before he could say anything. "Don't say it!" We all laughed.

We chatted for a few more minutes before Tom and Tina excused themselves to go to bed. They looked tired. I helped Janet clean up.

"I wonder if the others really went to the shaker joint," Janet said.

"I don't know if Hank has ever been to one before," I joked. Janet smiled.

"I can just see him there with his mouth hanging open while little Cheryl stuffs dollars into the girls' garter belts," Janet added. We exchanged looks and started giggling.

"I think we're both getting giddy. We could probably use a good night sleep," I sighed once we were able to control ourselves.

"You're right," Janet said, drying her hands and putting the tray of chicken back in the refrigerator. "The rest of this can wait until the morning. Take the bedroom on the right."

"Good night," I said as I made my way to the room.

"Night," she waved as she went to one of the other bedrooms.

My head hit the pillow and I was half asleep before it started. I sighed to myself and thought, 'I guess Tina and Tom couldn't pass up the Jacuzzi.' I fought to stay in bed for a while, but Tina's cries were too loud to allow me to fall asleep. I got up, put on my pants and went out to the living room. Janet was already there in a nightshirt.

"At least they're married this time," she joked. Neither of us laughed.

"I should have went back to the hotel," I sighed.

"And leave me alone with these two?" Janet frowned. "I don't think so." We fell silent and looked anyplace but at each other. That didn't stop me from noticing her.

"Got any good movies?" I asked. Janet nodded and went to a cabinet next to the television. She opened it and waved me over.

"Take a look and pick whatever you want to see."

The number of movies available surprised me. I spent a few minutes looking through them all.

"What type of movie are you in the mood for?" I asked.

"Nothing too deep," my cousin replied with a sigh. "I'm too tired to think all that clearly. You'd better skip anything romantic as well. Why don't you try an action film or comedy?"

"Sounds good," I replied, pulling out a couple of films. "Choose one from these." Janet looked at them and quickly picked one. I put in the player and sat on the couch. Janet sat on the recliner. We watched for a few minutes. The volume was pretty high, but it didn't completely drown out Tina's cries. I was doing my best to focus on the movie, but it was a lost cause. Janet looked like she was having similar problems.

Her nipples were hard and easily visible through her nightshirt. My own stiffness was making it uncomfortable to sit. Finally, I couldn't take anymore and I stood.

"Janet, I have to go," I said quickly and went into the bedroom to get the rest of my clothes. I didn't give an explanation. It wasn't needed.

I was just tying my shoes when Janet came into the room. Her eyes were sparkling as she walked up to me.

"We can't!" I said, but she just smiled. She was close enough now that I could smell her excitement. "We talked about this yesterday!"

"Yesterday we were both pretty drunk," she replied.

"That doesn't make what we said less true!" I argued. Janet pulled off her nightshirt and stood in front of me naked again. I moaned.

"I'm not drunk tonight and I've had all day to regret not following up last night," she said. "You can't tell me you don't feel the same way." She was correct. I couldn't.

"We're not kids anymore and the repercussions..." I began, but Janet cut me off.

"I don't care," she said simply.

"But John and your separation..." I said, but again she cut me off and finished my sentence.

"...Has nothing to do with this."

"Janet, this would be so wrong! We're cousins!" I cried. She shook her head and laughed gently.

"I was waiting for you to get to that," she said. Janet was only a couple of feet from me. Her nude body tempted me at eye level so I quickly stood. It didn't help. She was still too tantalizing for me to ignore. My cousin stepped close and kissed me. Her tongue gently slipped into my mouth and I groaned again. I felt physical pain when she pulled away.

"Tell me you want me to stop and I'll leave right now," she said. I stood there and stared at my naked cousin as I realized that she was seducing me. She was in complete control and knew it. Of course, I could chase her out right now and end this craziness.

Or, I could stop trying to do the right thing and give in to both of our desires. It would be a mistake. I knew that. We weren't kids anymore. The repercussions could be bad, very bad. Janet was watching me as these thoughts passed through my mind.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, feeling myself giving in. "Even considering all of the issues we'll have to face in the morning?"

"Yes," she smiled.

"Well, in that case," I said as I picked her up and smashed her body against mine. "I'm going to make this a night neither one of us will ever forget!" I kissed my cousin hard and she moaned.

I felt her hand on my cock through my pants. I dropped her to the bed and started taking off my clothes. She grinned and watched. I noticed Janet gently playing with herself when I was done.

"That is so hot!" I sighed, and then added, "Don't stop."

"Join me!" Janet demanded. I smiled and slowly started stroking my cock, causing her to cry out, "Oh yeah!"

It wasn't long before Janet had two fingers of one hand working in and out of her pussy. The fingers of her other hand were playing with her clit. Her arms were pushing her ample breasts together as she started panting heavily.

"I'm not going to last much longer!" she cried.

"Me neither!" I replied, and then asked, "Can I cum on your tits?"

"Please!" Janet begged. I smiled and moved closer to her. I moved onto my knees and pointed my cock at her breasts. I started stroking as fast as I could.

"Do it!" Janet cried, shoving the two fingers at her pussy deep. Her other hand was a blur as she worked her clit.

"I'm cumming!" I cried. I literally felt my balls jump as I sprayed my cum all over her tits and stomach.

"Yes!" my cousin yelled as she joined me. I could hear the squelching of her fingers at her pussy. I don't know how long our orgasms lasted, but we both lay panting next to each other when we were done.

"We could stop now," Janet offered. I wasn't sure if she was serious or just teasing me. It didn't matter. I pulled her on top of me and kissed her soundly. She was cum covered, but I didn't care.

"Absolutely not," I said once we broke apart. "I gave you every chance I could not to let this happen. You didn't take me up on any of them and it's too late now."

"Thank God!" she laughed.

"Slut!" I teased. She stopped laughing.

"I will be for you tonight," she said. There was a fire in her eyes that made my cock jump.

"Show me," I demanded. Janet reached down between us and took some of my cum from her chest with two fingers. She sucked those fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

"Let me taste you," I growled when she was done. My cousin smiled and used her other hand to reach down to her pussy. They came back up wet and sticky. I sucked them into my mouth and nibbled on them.

"Don't bite!" Janet laughed.

"I cant help it!" I cried. "You taste so good! Give me more!" Janet sat up, rolled over and straddled my head with her thighs instead of reaching down again. I looked up for a moment and saw her using her fingers to clean up the rest of my cum from her tits. After that, I couldn't see much because my face was buried in her pussy.

I used my hands to hold on to Janet's thighs, but it wasn't long before she was having problems sitting still despite my grip. I knew she was close to cumming again when she started making sharp little hip thrusts. I concentrated on her clit and she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me toward her. My cousin started cumming and it felt like she was trying to drown me. I loved it!

"Was that enough cum for you?" Janet asked and she fell off of me.

"For the moment," I replied. I wasn't joking and Janet knew it. She smiled as she reached for my cock and started playing with it.

"Hear that?" she asked. I listened.

"I don't hear anything."

"I guess that means Tom and Tina are done," she said.

"So?" I asked. Janet grinned.

"I guess we don't need Tina's cries anymore," she said. I rolled on top of my cousin and slipped the head of my cock into her. She gasped.

"I guess not," I replied as I sunk another few inches in.

"Give me the rest!" Janet demanded. I slowly pushed the rest of my cock into her.

"My God! I forgot how full you make me feel!" she cried. I slowly started working my dick in and out of her. Janet wrapped her legs around my waste and used her hands on my head to pull my lips to hers. We kissed and fucked for quite some time.

"I want to feel you cum inside of me," she panted sometime later.

"You will," I laughed.

"Now!" she demanded.

"Soon," I replied and started seriously fucking her for the first time in six years. My cousin met each of my thrusts just like I remembered her doing all that time ago.

"I'm cumming!" she cried. I grunted and pushed into her one last time.

"Me too!"

"Yes!" she cried. "Fill me with your cum!" I did my best to do just that. I lay on top of her for a few minutes after we were done. We kissed slow and gentle.

"That was amazing," I sighed when I finally rolled off of her.

"Better then I remembered," she replied, and then added, "I didn't think that was possible."

"We're not done yet," I said. Janet smiled.

"What's left?" she asked.

"Oh, there's a couple of things I could think of, but right now I want your ass," I replied. Janet looked at me nervously.

"I didn't walk straight for days after the last time," she said.

"So?" I said.

"No one else has ever fucked me there again," Janet continued.

"And?" I prompted. My cousin bit her bottom lip.

"I don't know," she said.

"Janet, there is no way I'm passing up on this chance again," I said confidently. I rolled her onto her stomach and started rubbing her ass. Janet was tense for a few minutes, but slowly she relaxed. I leaned down and kissed her as I continued to message her ass and thighs.

"That feels so good," she sighed. I didn't reply. I just kissed her again. This continued until I could once again smell Janet's excitement. I then moved behind her. Janet tensed again, but I didn't stop massaging her ass and she soon was once more relaxed.

"I'm going to taste you again," I said, leaning over and slipping my tongue into her pussy from behind. Janet quickly moved onto her knees to give me better access. I let my tongue drift to her clit every once in a while. Each time my cousin reacted as if she was shocked by a jolt of electricity.

I started licking her from one end of her pussy to the other. Janet groaned with each stoke. She cried out when my tongue finally found her asshole.

"You are such a pervert!" she cried. I drove my tongue deep into her ass in reply. My cousin gasped.

"Play with your clit!" I demanded as I continued to focus on her ass. She shifted until she was able to do what I said. I buried my face in her ass and got lost for quite a while.

"I'm close to cumming! Fuck my ass now!" Janet demanded. I stopped licking her and shoved my cock into her pussy. My cousin gasped as I started fucking her.

"Stop! I can't hold off much longer! Fuck my ass!" Janet cried. I smiled and started slamming into her pussy from behind.

"Later!" I snapped. "Cum for me now!" Janet groaned and did just that. Her body jerked underneath me. I continued to stroke in and out of her until she stopped spasming.

"You didn't cum," Janet sighed.

"I will," I replied, as I pulled out and bent forward once more. I licked and massaged her ass once again.

"You can't be serious!" my cousin cried. "I'm spent." I didn't reply as I continued to focus on her ass. Janet slipped down onto her stomach.

"I'm sorry, but my knees need a break," she said. I didn't bother replying again. I still had access to her ass. I slipped a finger into her ass a few minutes later.

"Bastard!" Janet cried.

"Do you want me to stop?" I offered, already knowing her answer. She might be afraid of the pain, but she also remembered how much she enjoyed my cock deep in her ass.

"No!" she cried.

"Slut," I teased, slipping a second finger in. Janet didn't get back onto her knees, but her hips were high off the bed. I could tell she was once again playing with her pussy.

I finally put the head of my dick against her asshole. My cousin felt it and pushed back until it popped into her. We both groaned.

"It's still like sitting on a pole!" she cried as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her ass. Janet was tight, but we both wanted my dick in her ass. We worked at it together until I was all the way in. Janet's head was turned as she glanced over her shoulder at me. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"We're breaking a whole hell of a lot of taboos here," I smiled as I gave her time to adjust.

"Masturbation, sodomy and incest," Janet laughed, and then added, "Not to mention adultery. I'm am still technically married, you know."

"If I remember correctly," I teased, "That was half of what excited us six years ago."

"It still does today," Janet replied with a grin.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my ass!" my cousin demanded.

I grabbed hold of her hips and slowly started moving back and forth. I picked up the speed over time and it wasn't long before I was slamming in and out of Janet's ass. She grunted with each stroke.

"My God!" she cried as one particularly strong thrust. "You're balls as slapping my pussy!" I smiled and picked up the pace even more. I could feel and hear each slap of my balls on her pussy. It wasn't as easy as you would think considering that my thighs and pelvis were slapping into her ass with each stoke as well.

"Wow!" Janet cried as she had a small orgasm. She then added, "Don't stop!" I had no intention of stopping. I could feel my own cum start to boil. We were really going at it a few minutes later.

"Ow!" Janet cried suddenly. I looked up to see her head hitting against the bed's headboard. I stopped for a moment to pull her down lower on the bed and quickly returned to fucking her ass, but I noticed that I was pushing her up on the bed with each thrust.

"Time to switch positions," I said as I pulled back from Janet and rolled her onto her back.

"Hey!" she cried, but I ignored my cousin and lifted her legs to my shoulders. I pushed my cock back into her ass and thrust deep. I watched Janet panting and moaning with each thrust. It wasn't long before I was close to cumming again.

"Play with your clit!" I snapped. Janet locked eyes with me and did just that. She used her other hand to pinch one of her nipples before letting it drift down. I felt a couple of her fingering wrapped around my cock as I plowed her ass. The added friction caused me to moan.

"Cum deep in my ass!" she demanded. I held off a moment longer before grunting and filling her ass. Janet's hand blurred at her clit and she joined me before I was done. I rolled off of her. She leaned over and kissed me while I was catching my breath.

"Thank you," she said.

"No, thank you," I replied. I tried to make it sound funny, but my own sincerity was obvious. We kissed for a while before Janet got out of bed.

"I have to get back to my room," she sighed. I nodded.

"I'd better go take a quick shower," I said, and then added, "Want to join me?" Janet laughed.

"Absolutely not!" she said with a shake of her head. "I need rest."

"I just didn't want this to end," I said with a shrug.

"It won't," Janet replied, hinting at what was going to happen in the future.

"Janet, we can't..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Yes we can, and we will," she insisted. "At least until we each find that special somebody."

"But that could take years!" I cried.

"I know. Now get in the shower," Janet smiled as she walked out of the room. I groaned.

"What have we done?" I asked myself aloud, but my concern only lasted for a few moments. I was too tired and too satisfied to think about it tonight.

I got up and went to one of the bathrooms. I took a short shower and then went back into the bedroom. I expected the bed to be a mess and the whole room to smell of sex. Instead, I found the bed remade with clean sheets and the window open. Janet must have slipped back in when she heard the shower.

I fell into the bed and was half asleep in moments. I was spent. My last thought was that I should be concerned about what was going to happen tomorrow, but instead all I felt was anticipation.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers