Tom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene again became the focus for the men. Jason lay on his back and Arlene sat down on his cock, leaned forward and filled her mouth with John's stiff shaft and Tom eased into her ass. Jason came first triggering Tom to unload then John fired cum down her throat and over her face.

Tom lay in bed that night unable to sleep, there were too many erotic thoughts coursing through his brain...big cocks thrusting into his wife, John's hot, tight ass and possibilities for next week when they would get together again. He knew it was only a matter of time before he would feel John's hard dick in his ass and hopefully, Jason's. Fucking Arlene while John's dick drilled deep in his ass and he sucked Jason's big, hard erection and feeling cum explode in both ends and into his wife, now there's a thought. He rolled over and stared into the darkness.

12