All Comments on 'Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry Excuse 4 a Man

Surprising that you have this turned on. There is no consequence here for hubbie just as you planned - he knew and still put up with it for a while - why did you have him do that the poor little bastard - gee you humiliated him - some surprise!

Go Away litle sick 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hell if it was me

i would divorce the whole family ...id make sure that brother dear knew that if i ever got the chance id put his ass in prison ...id plant dope in his house and call the cops ...let him explain that to them and figure out how to get past drug charges...maybe in prison he could still fuck some ass it would just be a little hairier...wifey hell sell her ass yourself and make money with your clients...then buy some good pussy

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Sorry excuse??

Joe is the sorry excuse for a man. Some sort of animal maybe.

Gotta get rid of her. She can't be happy with him, now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Both are sorry excuses

Tom and his "wife" are both wimps and sorry excuses of married people. irst of all it was not Tom's place to defend his wife against his family. If she was so pissed at the way Joe talked to her then she should have slapped the hell outa him. Then if Joe had tried to hit her back Tom would have been in the right to beat the shit outa his brother. IF HE COULD. He is such a woosey he probably couldnb't beat his way outa wet bag.

They had been married eight yoears and no kids. You ppushed it beyond the realm of belivability by not mentioning that perhaps she couldn't have children. At any rate you tailored your "married couple to fit your story..Shame on you. A good story teller tells a believable story which your's wasn't.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

ok so far Bob, I know you can pull this one out. If you want to just don't make Tom the wimp ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too bad there is no one...

to like in this story. Joe is a savage who brutalizes his own family. Shelly and Karen are sluts -whores want to get paid for screwing, Tom allows his brother to rape his wife and then gets angry about the consequences. The rest of the family makes Joe look like a gentlemen. I can truly say that I do not care about anyone in this story.

If Karen had an ounce of self respect she should have left Tom and his family years ago. Next Chapter - She gets AIDS and gives it to Tom.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Typical

Typical story by Just Plain Bob. Disgusting story about depraved people that Just Plain Bob seems to thrive on. 60 year old George

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Sorry, there is no one to root for in this story!

Everyone is pathetic in it. Slut-wife, pussy husband, arrogant brother-in-law, etc.

What's the matter, JPB? You submitted several good stories with strong husband figures then you went off the deep end and submitted several where the husband is a wimp again. Is there a tally sheet posted somewhere that I can see when the next good story is coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

This is your worst story ever. And you have posted a lot of shitty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good as usual, but...

As always, orthogonal and interesting. But, liking your work as much as I do, I felt a little of what your critics felt: perhaps without knowing it, they are advocates of the old (and often overrated) writers' advice: "The hero (or heroine) must struggle against great odds to achieve a worthwhile goal." I don't think you necessarily need to follow that advice, but heres the thing: you aren't doing this just for yourself. If you were, you wouldn't need an audience. The inescapable truth is this: you have to give your reader something to come back to. It doesn't have to be a happy ending, but it has to involve some kind of growth in the protagonist (negative or positive) and it has to satisfy something in the reader. I'm not sure this story did that. On the other hand, you are such a good writer I just enjoyed the artistry--and perhaps that's enough. Keep on trucking, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

in a way, i like this JPB story. great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
justification

he didn't do what, and she did what ?she joins shelly as a slut, and has 14 partners in 3 days?

that is not casual sex, but serious deparvaity. methinks she was already gone, and joe's, etc. she's just one of many and deserves the contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Subconscious curiosity

Joey goes after her for 8 years and with her repeated, imploring requests, her husband does nothing.

I think she finally made a decision to manhandle Joey herself, but I also think that once she got him in the room, hubby not following, her subconscious curiosity began to surface and she justified grabbing Joey and then things progressed. For her sanctity, she felt like she was resisting, she tried, but ended up with a damn good exhilarating fuck.

Now consious bothering her and probably subleminal desires to really get some good fucking one thing leads to some great sex. Great sex that she gets involved in, in a manner that she can justify some relucyance, but great sex nonetheless.

Nothing is going to happen with the wimp and she will be totally debased and disgraced by Joey so I think she should show up at the Bowling Alley with a local news reporter, camerman, talk to the manager (maybe offer him a little secret nooky to cooperate) go out into the bowling alley and yell for everyones attention; whereas, she screams at her hubby that he is a wimp, not a man and explains why and how. Further she yells out that Joey raped her along with other members of the family and hubby allowed it and finally in tears wants to know if anyone can give her a job, just for room and board, no sex, until she can find an aattorney to take her case on a contingency basis, Crying (she's good) she drops to her kneews, the newspaper has all the info for the next days paper along with pictures of her crying, hubby and even Joey who happened to be there. The gentleman who went out and gently assisted her off the floor, was an attorney...And...her husband to be!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Not one of your better ones.

In fact, it was some pretty sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You lost it here. I won't even bother rating this. Disappointed.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
For once I agree with anonymous...Subconscious curiosity

Puts thinking cap on. Nice little set up Bob; I think I may have my next continuation of one of your gems. lol

It’ll be a challenge, but I think I have the makings in mind.

Thank Bob, as always, you are entertaining.

Amanda

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Quite a dilemma she is in

It's certainly a different kind of storyline, but interesting.

I'd like to see how this works out for her.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
THIS

was a total loss for me.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Total garbage

He has a big cock, I can't help it, I got to have it story. I gave it a 1.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
sad and pathetic

never read such pathetic crap before. the slut's brain must be soggy with cunt juice. long live america!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
JPB, can I write a part 3 to this

I would love to answer this.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
She did it wrong

She did it wrong. After eight years of crap the very best thing she could have done was to buy a taser and skip the panties. The asshole starts she tases him and then squats over his face and pisses on him. If she can she shits on his face as well. If anyone says anything she looks them in the eye and let's them know that after eight years of asking them to put a stop to it she got tired of asking. If anyone still complains she takes out the taser and tells them 'Your next!'.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Why

Could you not think up something that would not make the woman so stupid and her husbands family into such total assholes to include the other men. The way you wrote everyone in the story they are excepting stupid inbred fool with no morals and or very poor standards to no standards. Wow, and I read both chapters shame on me for thinking you would somehow redeem yourself and the story in the second chapter. You apparently felt this good enough for presentation to the world. Sadly you failed when you clearly have the talent to write a better story.

(Negative points for the story)

racfguyracfguyover 7 years ago

That had to be the worst story I've ever read.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Not near the best of JPB, to be sure

OK/MEH

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Ugh!

What she SHOULD have done when Joe came over while she was drinking the beer was to smash it over his head, and tell him if he EVER spoke to her in anything but a respectful manner he would lose his balls!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
True slut

Tom ain't coming back. Another loser from Bob.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
mentally disturbed

fuck the bitch and all the bitches like her and there are so many of them

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1 star

I don't know which chimps with laptops think JPB is a legend, but this is proof that he most certainly is NOT. This whore pissed me off beyond belief, and we didn't even get a fucking ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
....And this is how it ends !!!

Ch. 03 this short ending goes like this...

Tom comes home mid-morning with a one way plane ticket. Grabbed his surprised wife by the arm stuffed her into the passenger seat drove her to the airport without a word. Leads her to the gate telling her she is going to her family for a time, all along knowing he will never allow her back to him again.

He watches her board and fly off to oblivion.

11:35 the knock on the door brought a smile to Tom’s face. He opened the door to a shocked Joe standing there. Tom grabs Joe’s throat pulling him into the house and knocked out Joe with one heavy punch landing just below Joe’s left ear.

Joe wakes up to find he is stripped naked and chained hands and feet spread eagle on the bed. Wide eyed Joe tries to speak but 3 pairs of soiled panties from the hamper are stuffed in his mouth preventing him from screaming.

Fear freezing Joe’s body as he watches Tom moving to the dresser picking up a large stainless steal carving knife. Tom looks at his brother with a evil look and said big brother, for many years I’ve envy you. Your betrayal woke me up and brings me to the realization that you have a very powerful weapon there. It is a shame that you are too immature to be responsible with such a weapon. Therefore I find it necessary to relieve you of such a dangerous thing. Tom then grabbed Joe’s cock and balls pulling it away from the body and begins to slowly and very visually slice off Joe’s dangerous weapon. Tom immediately cauterizing the wound as Joe fades to unconsciousness. Several days later as infection sets in a still tied Joe looks on as Tom sets up a TV and Player on the dresser at the foot of the bed Tom brings out a container from the McDonalds bag. Joe only having been allowed sips of water for the past few days is numb to the pain but hungry just the same.

Tom, removes the panties from Joe’s mouth and without saying a word feeds Joe the burger. When Joe finishes the meal Tom stuffed the panties back in Joe’s mouth turns to leave the room as he does he turns on the player to “Play”.

Joe watches in horror as he see Tom in the kitchen stuffing Joe’s severed dick into a meat grinder. Cooks the grounded meat and pulls out the “All beef paddy” from the burger and replaces it with Joe’s dick paddy and adding Tom’s own special sauce.

Thus ended the story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well...

Another cock crazed wife looses her mind over dick. Maybe that should be a catagory tag here: cock crazy wife

I imagine you could write a book about 'cock crazy wives' through out history. An addiction where some wives find they crave dick so much they are willing to give up their husband, children, home, job, just just about everything else for that magic wand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If he has half a brain

And even 1 ball and a limp dick, you will never see or head from him again.

scassettscassettover 4 years ago

All this whining about the wife. She is right that Tom had eight years to put a stop to it and did nothing. The big cock/ size queen thing is over done, but she would have never found out if Tom hadn’t been a pussy in the first place.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Why

I don't get why Tom can't stand up to Joe. I'm sure there is a reason, and I bet it would be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The wife of a cuckold is almost always sexually available if you approach her

As a cuckold myself on many occasions in multiple situations I have felt the sicky sweet sensation in my throat as my wife is approached by a horny stranger in a public place where I told him we would be. She gives him a self-conscious giggle when he says hello, because she is aware that this stranger knows she is naked under her short skirt and blouse and that in the next hour or so she will be stripped naked, humping up at him with her knees spread as wide as possible as she reaches down to feed his cock home.

I told her an hour after meeting her for breakfast, as I was fucking her, that I would be sharing her pussy with others. She protested that she was not that type of lady but within a month she was giggly and excited as we waited for the first of my friends to fuck her horny cunt. After that she came to be a regularly shared pussy and soon she was searching out other cocks through Lavalife and other sex sites. - and she has been a wonderful companion to me and her boyfriends - even some of those from her past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story makes zero sense

Why is she worried about " being found out"? She literally ducked her brother in law in front of her husband last chapter. There is literally zero logical sense to this chapters plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you're on drugs. or you need to be.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

She’s a slut. Of course she can control herself she just does not want to.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

meehh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i wanted to comment on the 1st story but there was no place to comment. I want to know why the cuckold hubby never smashed down his bro for all the come-ons and disgusting flirts w/ his wife. Was he intimidated by bros cock? impressed yes but not intimidated, warned by his knowledge to never let him alone w/ wife and to deny wife any access to bros dick. Not real positive my family "love" would have kept me in their bosom if i knew it put my relationship w/ wife in jeopardy. wife was stupid and arrogant but its obvious that the family she married into had some major issues as well as she and hubby having major issues , one of which was communicating. Bro was /is a turd of a human and would have been well served by a beating(mano a mano, or ambush w/ superior weaponry and munbers, no matter) leaving him less flexible, potent and less endowed. Of course the wife as in ALL loving wives stories(ok, its only 97%) is completely unable to resist the feeling, lure or something else equally stupid about the bid dick and decided that she owed hubby nothing since he didnt defend her, didnt protect her and certainly didnt satisfy her afterwards, and therefore deserved her absolute betrayal. rk

sbrooks103x had a very good response option for wife. I thought that sexual equality meant women didnt depend on men for protection or defense from others, especially males, didnt want help w/opening doors or helping the cunts sit and slide into the bar or dining table. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, a true slut. Tom won't be coming back. Sorry JPB, but this story really sucked...BOTH parts. If this is what passes for a "Loving Wives" story, I'll just stick to either "Group Sex" or "Non Consentual" sex stories, as they're better written.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Such a little boy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trailer park white trash

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She was a skank BUT why didn't the asshole Wimp Tom call out Joe for his lewd comments - instead hehung around the whore Shelly who was already hooked on their cocks!! TOM was equally to blame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories