Toni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just so we're clear, do you want sex again?" he asked.

"No, I think I've had enough for now" she responded. He could hear the tears in her voice.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked.

"Do you care?"

"Well, as a fellow human being, I would feel bad if I knew that I'd hurt you" he said. "As far as feeling guilty about the sex? No." Percy picked up his shirt and pulled it on. He sat on the floor for a moment and slipped on his shoes, then stood and sat back on the bed next to Toni and lay a hand on the nearest breast. "I'm taking off. We'll talk on-line, okay? I really had a great time. You are one sexy lady. Your husband's a lucky guy!"

With that, Percy got up, walked down the stairs and out the door. Toni took a deep breath, got up and went into the bathroom. After waiting for Percy's fluids to drain out for a bit, she put on her panties and robe, and pulled the sheets off the bed.

12