All Comments on 'Toni's First Night Out'

by the_apocalypse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
amylin456amylin456over 13 years ago
Nice

very erotic and sexy. Wonderful descriptions and detail.

Could almost feel it...

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Very nice

Glad to see this posted! Very sexy and liked the POV you used. *grin* can't wait to see what you come up with next!

writedoctorwritedoctorover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Very nice style, loved the characters and felt as if I were there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
scared to 'look' further

sounds like Paul 'scared' to explore more of 'the wild side'. he's scared he's going to like it. i enjoy both giving and getting from both male and female. its too bad we werent all made this way,to accept and enjoy rom both sides of the coin

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Club

At the yacht club,i went out dressed for the first time.I didnt think i looked bad,and after about half an hour,a guy,older maybe 50 politely asked could he sit with me,o.k.,asked if i wanted a drink,no im right.We got to talking,asked if i would like to walk outside a bit,his name was Rob,we walked around the big park,next to the water,Rushcutters Bay,we came to a bench and sat,we heard noises,we stood,looked around,there was a guy on his knees blowing another guy,i thought it looked erotic,i couldnt take my eyes away.I felt a hand on my bottom,i didnt mind,then under my dress,up to my crotch,across my bottom, my cock was bursting to be released.The guy stopped blowing the guy and turned on his knees,his arse bare and the other guy got behind him and pushed his cock into him,the guy moaned but when he was all the way in they began fucking.Under the lights you could see his shiny cock sliding into the other guys arse.Rob grabbed my hand and moved us under cover of a few small trees.He turned me around,my panties pulled down,i reached behind and held his hard cock guiding it to my hole,on the second attempt he penetrated me,my first with a real cock, and pushed deep into me.It felt uncomfortable but i leaned forward,holding the tree as he slowly at first fucked me.He worked up to a faster rhythym,my cock hard,my cumm shot out,long ropey jets,my hole clenching his cock and i felt his warm juices fire into me.I am now well known at the club and have even featured in a few party nights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*FIRST TIMER

Liked your story. Has alot of truth in it. First time out is a scary event in many ways. First is how do you approach or react when approached that doesn't give you away right off the bat. Secondly, how do you go about telling the trick that you're not a woman without the fear that he'll beat the hell out of you. It happens. I still wonder about how to break the news after many years of being a crossdressing whore that fucks any cock available to the point where I have a nightly goal of at least 15 or more cocks up my slut pussy. Some nights I exceed that number, some I don't meet it. The feel of being a woman is something every man should experience in their lifetime. To feel the cock ramming in and out of your ass must be very close to that of a woman being pussy fucked. I like it with some rough ramming that creates pain in my cunt. Being a bitch whore is fantastic and it makes one wonder why all women aren't that way. TO EACH THEIR OWN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOD ! I NEED ( NO WANT ! ) THAT TO HAPPEN TO MR

For my 54th B-Day , I want that to occur when I go out enfemme .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous