All Comments on 'Tony Must be Punished'

by enovelist

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
The Original Made Me Mad

because it was realistic & depressing. I also had problems with the original but not because Tony wasnt punished. I had problems because there in no way, in my mind, to say you can forgive a long term affair because of love. You can stay married for the children. You can stay married for the sex. You can stay married for finanical reasons etc. You cant stay married to someone who's had a long term affair because you love them so much you cant bear to be without them.

I didnt much care for this ending either. Revenge is not really my cup of tea & even if it was, his anger is misplaced. When your partner hurts you, trying to blame others is just deluding yourself imo. Tony isnt the one who claimed to love Manty. He's just a bit player in this drama. Maybe he's an asshole but he isnt the one who really hurt Manty.

Seems like husband is just diverting his feelings onto someone else so he can delude himself as to the state of his marriage. Even if he decides not to get divorced, the most he will ever have with his wife is a business arrangement or a marriage of convenience.

As I said before, he is perfectly free to continue his marriage for a variety of reasons. Trying to blame everything on a guy he didnt even know while absolving his wife is just delusional though. Even if he had cut Tony's balls off with a rusty butter knife, he would still be living a lie when its all over. Darlina still wouldnt love him & he would still have a live-in maid/sex buddy/roommate rather than a wife.

Some people think thats enough (or sorrier yet, that this is all they can ever aspire to) but I dont. Better to live alone and get sex from cougars when you want it, rather than try to convince yourself you have more than that with a wife/husband who doesnt love you.

If the spouse is rich, it might be worth sticking around ;) Other than that it seems silly to me but then again, I have a decent job and know that Im perfectly capable of living on my own. In fact, I hated having roommates while I was in college. Why anyone would bother putting up with the aggrivation of living with someone when they couldnt ever share (thoughts, feelings, etc) or have an emotional connection, is beyond me.

Oh well - everyone's entitled to their opinions and I could be wrong.

beetle_221beetle_221about 19 years ago
Good job bringing this to a conclusion

I really enjoyed your treatment of this story. I read the original story many times to try and understand the whole story. I could understand Mantie's feelings and frustrations in the original, but it never dawned on me to try and punish Tony.

You put this all in perspective for me.

Congradulations.

Regards

beetle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Different But Not Better!

I enjoyed "Do For Lust, and Do For Love--" but I had mixed feelings about the of the originals, and this one as well.

Neither one was realistic. Darlina never really came to grips with her propensity to cheat on Manty in the first series and this one is simply too far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree

I agree with Joe..Avg. There is nothing erotic or entertaining about this story, just vicious story of husband who has to get the other man while ignoring his wife's infidelity. Sad story. As bad or worse than original the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
An opportunity missed

There is a repetitious quality to your story that I found quite annoying. None of the characters have a thought just once, they seem bound to repeat it within a paragraph or two. At one point you kept mentioning the kids...the kids...the kids. Don't they have names? Manty is such a strong family man but he never mentions his children by name. Are they a symbol to him or are they real?

As for Manty's attitude I was left wondering if there is some definition of cuckold that includes men who refuse to directly confront those who have defiled their marriages. If so, Manty certainly falls into that category.

I liked the idea of Manty bringing Darlina face to face with the wife of her lover. That was a nice touch. But why didn't you take this opportunity to describe both women? Am I to beleive that neither sized up the other as to their looks? All you left us with was that Sharon Ann thought Darlina was pretty. Why?

Then in this meeting you share with us that Tony has been lying to Darlina from the beginning. Wow, I never saw that one coming! (I say sarcasticly). C'mon, am I to beleive that Darlina did not lie to Tony too? Adultery is an act of deceit and lying is part of the currency used by the adulterers.

We also see in this meeting that Darlina's attitude towards Tony changed when she thought she was just another 'notch' in his belt. But didn't she tell Manty that the affair was just sex? What has Darlina to be affronted about? Why wouldn't Manty see that an affair that lasted over a year IS NOT just about sex. Those two had a relationship.

At the end of the story you have Manty going along with a revenge plot that is not his own. You allow Manty to break the law to ensure Tony's arrest and in doing so you stripped away whatever empathy and sympathy I might have had for him as a man. In the end he was a wimp. Of course you also want us to beleive that now Darlina and Sharon Ann have a sisterhood relationship going on as witnessed by the hug they give one another after the trap was sprung. That too is unbeleivable. So now after a few days in the guestroom Manty is willing to resume sexual congress with his wife. Again, INCREDIBLE.

I had serious issues with Manty in the original story. But I read it. You need to re-read the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
missed opportunity

did you change writers in the middle of the story. the start was a new and original twist that i liked. let tony be punished, but make the adultress do the punishing. she was reeling mentally from the disclosure that she had to hurt her lover. she never conceived that part of the equation. she did

consider that her husband might be hurt if he ever found out about the affair. seems that didn't bother her enough to quit the affair. after you set her up, you totally let her off the hook by not only agreeing to help, but become mad enough to enjoy it. i can't even begin to conceive the idea that the two women would ever become friends, even if they both hated her lover. i could never be friends with, or respect a man who would have an affair with my wife, no matter how i might feel about her. when i started the story, i was so looking forward to how much pain she would have to live with after crushing both the men in her life. hoping that it would be as painful to her everytime she thought about what she had done to their lives, as it is painful to her husband everytime he mentally pictures their adultress acts. i don't consider tony's and her punishment and humiliation, as revenge, so long as it stays within the boudaries of the law. it would be no different than parents punishing a child or a judge punishing a criminal. it's not for revenge, it's hopefully for correction and learning to do the right thing. no pain, no gain.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
mission not accomplished

i remember reading a line in another story once.the scene was a wife got caught cheating and ended up divorced. friends were trying to lay the blame for her cheating elsewhere.her acceptance of the blame was " It was my responsibilty to protect my marriage not (john doe), and I failed to do that".

that what i find missing in this story. i know she vocalizes it alot(too much actually,too much repitition from both husband and wife in first part of story).but whenever the writer shows her thoughts another view seems to come through.at that time she seems to still have soft spot for Tony, and she seems to be struck hard that revenge will be taken against Tony. but once Sharon Ann lets her know of Tony's history of cheating and that she's just another piece of ass,Darlina is quite willing to assign all the blame to Tony (except initial contact).

this story was quite successful in showing that Manty got his revenge.but did he really? i don't think it showed revenge as truely being successful.Tony got it stuck to him.but Manty still has the problems he had before he went for revenge.Manty took his revenge of Tony and absolved Darlina.

story was well told but a bit repetitive. i liked the story but didn't agree with the message.

don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Scorched Earth

I gave "Tony Must be Punished" a 100 for two reasons. The first is simply that you make each reader examine their own feelings in the matter. The second is that I do like the fact that the male slut in the story gets his. Manty seems rather at cross purposes at times. What he only realized late on was as you said as a throw-a-way, ". . . A Woman Scorned."

He tried so hard to get his wife and Tony's wife involved, and just what the hell did he think would happen once the women got the bit between their collective teeth? There were native American tribes who if they really wanted to punish a captive turned him over to the women of the tribe (shudder).

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Decent, but Lacking

This is a fair sequel to the Do for Lust series, but it has one serious flaw ( the originals have it too)- not taking into account STD's! Manty might allow Darline to sleep in his bed after a few days, but he'd be stupid having sex with her until they both checked out as clean. I'd recommend that they both be tested monthly, for at least 6 months BEFORE resuming any marital relations. If they get horny - masturbate. If Darline doesn't like it, then she only has herself to blame. I'd also make it a condition of staying together that they both take a lie detector test about fidelity 1/year. Manty may love her, but why risk his health - especially with a woman that has severely damaged their relationship?

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
BOTH must be punished

The main thing I disliked was the lovy way they addressed each other as soon as he decided to punish Tony. I wouldn't be able to address her other than "slut". A year affair? Slut! It would grate to hear her call me "darling", too. Why? Because, basically, I know better, witnessed evidence against it being true.

Both Darlina and Tony need punishment but a simple ass-kicking, plus the divorce and job loss, would make Manty feel much better that the contrived drug bust!

Darlina needs to be treated like one who cannot be trusted, close tabs kept on her and checking everything she does. The intimacy would be some time coming, if ever. Actually, for a year affair, kids or not, I doubt that I could ever forgive or trust her again. Manty may be simple minded with love but just how far can that be used to overlook all!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good story

the 3 of them can go on with there lifes now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Punisment that fits?

Manty didn't go to jail. So, what did Tony deserve to be set up like that? As written here Manty is just small and clueless. However, if the punishment, well revenge, doesn't need to fit the offense this is a pretty wimpy way to do it. A more exciting, unexpected ending would be for Manty to frame Tony and Darlina for the murder of Sharon Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is far worse than the original

Why did you waste my time and yours writing this shit? You had to spend a lot of time and effort to come up with this sorry piss-poor bit of garbage. If I were a writer, and I'm not, I could certainly do justice to this story. What you have done is just another chapter of a weak wimp cuckold. Revenge starts at home. Violence is not an option. Getting away from the problem is. And the slut is the problem, not the asshole that she fucked. Many times.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Good job overall

I agreed with hubby, that the risk of the drug thing would

have bothered me. Not that anyone cares about Tony, but the

"good guys" could have been in trouble if caught.

Another point was made that the slut wife, and man, she was

a S-L-U-T! She pretty much got off free...till next time,

and people like her WILL have a next time. I understand hubby saying the marriage needs healing, not by torturing the cocksucking, whorish, bitch of a wife. HUH?

Good job....I enjoyed it, maybe an epilogue where he catches

his wife in bed with the neighbor...but heck, they have only

been messing around for a few months. Hardly worth yelling

about.

Hubby must be a wimp to take her back. Most men would not.

Most women would not take their husband back under the same

circumstances. I like happy endings, but selling her to

a biker gang might be a better ending?

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I did enjoy this ending!

But I do believe that Manty was way to easy on Darlina! She should have been punshished a lot more, she pretty much got off pretty light. No way I would have slept with her wothout some STD tests for a few months. She was pretty much sleeping with a male whore. But overall I did enjoy reading it and it was just what it was a different ending.

noone269noone269about 19 years ago
Not the Tony from TT's stories

The Tony you wrote about doesn't fit the Tony from TT's stories. Granted he was not a nice guy, but you turned him into someone who was evil. When you did that, you torpedoed the entire story.

I enjoy stories where the husband gets even with the lover and/or his wife, but you blew it with this story.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Two different Tony's

How did Tony spend almost a year with Darlina and nono of this shit show up. I now comes out that Tony was only married to Sharon for just 4 years, which means he was almost off his honeymoon, before he starte to fucking Darlina. Sharon made a point tht when Manty saw Tony and Darlina fucking he should broke it up then and taken action. I read all of TT materials and he may have agreed to this type of ending, but I doubt he would have ended this way had he taken father along, with Manty getting revenge.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Two different Tony's

How did Tony spend almost a year with Darlina and nono of this shit show up. I now comes out that Tony was only married to Sharon for just 4 years, which means he was almost off his honeymoon, before he starte to fucking Darlina. Sharon made a point tht when Manty saw Tony and Darlina fucking he should broke it up then and taken action. I read all of TT materials and he may have agreed to this type of ending, but I doubt he would have ended this way had he taken father along, with Manty getting revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It is an okay story.

Not erotic and has a few plausibility problems but overall it is worth a 75.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A couple of comments

Darlina gets away with too much in this as she has no real pain, and it looks like Manty will take her back. I feel this is wrong. I think all this being a "Tony" attack is wrong.

From the original TT story Manty told her the rules and then he may have more. I would suggest that Manty add the following from the original: require STD testing, her to go through lie detector testing in a year, and having Darlina sign a pre-nuptial (in this case a post) that says any non marriage sex then no children and no money (house, cars, savings).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Down the tubes

Stick to writing your own stories that's 2 orginal stories youve altered and sent down the tubes. Quit while your ahead

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
You wasted your considerable talent

Trying to salvage TT's dreck. Divorce is the only option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Plot, But Pedantic Style

Like the story line, but the style is for third graders. You have to learn not to state the obvious; it makes the story "stiff." Leave the reader some room to think a little.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
God almighty This crap worse than the original

The worst story ever.... jesus the author here is gutless pussy coward...

two or three days after seeing his wife fucked in the arse to multiple orgasms and learning of numerous affairs... Hubby is saying " I TRUST you" and

"I Believe you" and is starting to kiss her...

consider some of this laughable dialogue

it is almost -- not it IS -- every bit as bad as the orginal by Taboo teller dumb fuck

.......His voice of reason now had its answer, so it went on to press the issue. "OK, for all of the above. If your answers are correct, then why do you want to punish and humiliate her? The crime is out in the open, you both have to face it. Will punishing and humiliating her make your future marriage stronger

of course it will.... how will letting the arse fucking whore walk away scott free IMPROVE their marriage?

or will those degrading actions finally cause her to reject you as the man she loves?"

hey you stupid fucking bastard !!!!! wife has been REJECTING you for 3 years off and on and consistently for over a year

"Manty sat there and knew deep in his heart that he would never be able to harshly punish Darlina and feel good about himself later. "

what a cuckold pussy turd

"You may still feel like a cuckold, Manty, but that feeling should not destroy your true manhood."

of course it does

Think about it, Manty. If you exact your pound of flesh from her to soothe your damaged ego, what effect will those actions have on reconstructing your marriage?

what do you care? MARRIAGE REGUIRES TWO PEOPLE to work at it. Only a mron could think wifey cares about her marriage at this point

she doesnt give a fuck about your marriage

Will they make her more penitent? Will she be sorrier after the punishment, or will the punishment build up a resentment up inside her against you? Think about the long term effects that you wish to create."

JESUS.... un fucking believeable

Yes. I think that I can force myself to trust her again. Without trust, our marriage is over anyway. Yes. I want to stay married to her."

if you have to force yourself to TRUST your wife that is NOT TRUST by defintion

the wife says ...

"The answer is an emphatic yes! I do love you more than I do Tony. In fact, I told you that I never loved him at all. He was just a fantastic sexual escapade for me. I love you, Manty! I love only you!

which is why you had another mans cock up you poop shoot

If my words don't convince you, then tell me what I have to do to prove that I love you." Darlina's voice almost cracked under the strain of her emotions. Her eyes never left his eyes as every muscle in her body tensed up hoping the he would believe her.

"OK, my dear. I believe you

are you FUCKING kidding me?

are you fucking kidding me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good morning darling,

the husband says to the wife. good morning, darling, the wife answers her husband.

this was THE MORNING AFTER she had detailed her fuck sessions --- vagina and anal sex --- to him? hehehee!

man, the dude is really in a hurry to "rebuild" that marriage, isn't he? lol

on the other front, it won't take no doctor connan doyle detectives to quickly put two and two together to trace the drug back to Manty, Darlina, and Tony's wife. and when that happens, Manty and Darlina would be leaving two young kids behind, while they do their jail time,,, i'm sure they would still be calling each other DARLING via phone,,, being such loving couple that they are!

RicticRicticabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a great read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
The Hubbys' reasoning at the BAR = WIMP!!!!!

the husband laughable reasoning is a sad pathetic warped joke. He has Just found out his wife has been fucking TONY over over 1 YEAR.

<br></br>

so he convinces himslf that ANY reaction from him will NOT help his wife.

<br></br>

<i>"You may still feel like a cuckold, Manty, but that feeling should not destroy your true manhood." The voice of reason was now in control of his run-away emotions and thoughts. It had always been there to aid and support him in making the most important long term decisions in his life. That voice was now trying to help him make some of the hardest and most decisive decisions of his life. </i>

<br></br>

No you stupid turd You ARE a cuckold.

<br></br>

Now what this display of delusion....

<br></br>

<i> "Think about it, Manty. If you exact your pound of flesh from her to soothe your damaged ego, what effect will those actions have on reconstructing your marriage? Will they make her more penitent? Will she be sorrier after the punishment, or will the punishment build up a resentment up inside her against you? Think about the long term effects that you wish to create..." </i>

<br></br>

You see... This wimp is so desperate to hold onto the cunt wife that he convinces himself that she did not really do anything wrong.

<br></br>

He says ANY reaction is NOT going to help... and by giving her a free pass she will Learn her lesson. No sense of wright or wrong. Its all about Male ego...

<br></br>

<i> "Damn it! Damn it! I still love her, I don't hate her. She wounded me severely but wounds can heal if you want them to and if you let them heal. Yes!!! I can forgive her, AT LEAST THIS TIME. Yes. I think that I can force myself to trust her again. Without trust, our marriage is over anyway. Yes. I want to stay married to her." </i>

<br></br>

WHY does He have to force Himself to trust her? who cheated on whom ? Shouldn't the wife have some obligation to PROVE her trustworthiness?

<br></br>

The wife fucks TONY for over a year than the husband says AT LEAST THIS TIME ???

<br></br>

Can this Moron tell the Difference between 1 week and 52 weeks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
real much ado about nothing

you could have made the story into a half of a pagebut....noooo you had to show off your writing talents on a dumb ass plot that really did nothing. Speaking of showing off your writing talents you made a fool out of yourself with your long ass drawn out discriptions of nothing...look I can do the same...his cock was about three inches long..you could add to the volume of the measurements if you used the metric method of measuring. There was duck butter under the long wrinkled foreskin, left there because his parents couldn't afford the doctors charge which were expensive for cutting the fore skin off. Many parents were doint this...bla bla see what i mean you suck..and not just cock either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FICTION PEOPLE!

THIS IS FICTION PEOPLE! If you want reality go volunteer at a residential treatment facility, juvenile detention or read real criminal case files available at the library. Me, I deal with the reality of human depravity everyday, it's nice to read something with a happy ending for a change. Instead of reading about a woman that prostituted her 10,12 and 13 year old daughters out for drug money. Then while working with one of the daughters you read that she was sexually abused in two of the foster homes she was placed in and the cases only get worse. When I'm not working I read for my enjoyment and to escape from the things I deal with everyday. SO, THANK YOU FOR AN ENJOYABLE STORY, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT lOVE, LIFE AND MOST OF ALL FORGIVENESS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
later

Why heap all the revenge on tony he wasn't putting the husband down she was.Come to think of it it was a stupid story with a stupid plot.You have a habit of running on with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey ignore 'later' It is from one of the wimp

writers that always lets the other guy get off scott free while the husband is hell with the wife. I think all these writers are queer and really want to suck the other guy's cock for him. These writers never even think about getting even. They are fucking too politically correct and liberal democrats. Glad to see a writer get even with the other guy especially TT stories. He is so bad that his feet would stink if you cut them off and deep sixed them. His stories (loosley) are an abnomination to good sense .Thank you for the revenge

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
Another wimpy cuckold story

what punishment, he let her off scott free

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ladies beware

if a man calls to say your man has been unfaithful, don't, DO NOT AGREE TO MEET WITHOUT PROTECTION AND IN A PUBLIC PLACE.

He could be a rapist/murderer or at the very least planning to seduce you.

And don't just take some ones word for the alleged adultery. Insist on some proof. There are some BAD people out there.

Thank you for reading this warning

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Interesting but not desirable.

Tony is just a man that happened to meet his wife and there are several million more just like him. It is not possible to get them all so what difference if 1 of several million are eliminated. There are still several million more that either are or, if given the opportuntity, would be just as guilty.

It is much like having 1,000,000 flees in you house. What possible good does it to one flee and leave the rest?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LET THE DEED FIT THE CRIME

prison for a cheater should not be an option, TK U MLJLV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She is being nice to him, for a serial adulter and bastard maker prison is being nice

no way in hell to take the wife back. The statement i love only you is a absolute lie coming from the mouth of a long term (over a year) adulter who had no respect for her marriage or her husband and for that matter her children. She was thinking with her possibly infected cunt. She had no respect or love for her husband but did not want to lose her lifestyle and his provided comfort, protection, room, and board. I would have deviated the story and got the humiliation punishment to Tony done, then tossed her filthy slut body out of the marriage without a second thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again, get-out-of-jail-free card for a cheating wife tale.

Thank Gawd he quit posting.

catphan8catphan8almost 11 years ago

Hell yeah you really toughened Manty up and got him his pound of flesh. No wonder the way it went down didn't do anything to make him feel better. He didn't actually "do" anything. Tony's wife did it all. It takes a real tough guy to call and tell the wife of her husbands affair and whoa did he ever go crazy by being the one to pay for the hotel room. I have never seen an extension to a story done because the new author didn't like the first ending only to make the guy more wimpy in the new one. The guy made 2 phone calls, forgave the wife immediately, paid for a hotel room and hid a baggie in it. That is ALL he did. No wonder the fucking guy was unsatisfied. If characters could jump off computer screens then Manty would do it just to pound Enovelist for the wimpy way he wrote this guy! Wow!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

despite all of this he was still a cuckie.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

wow what a surprise, you mean he did not suck tony's cock and give him a bad blow job too as punishment. pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Failure

There is no punishment unless he gets CONVICTED. And since you didn't finish the story, we all are going to assume that like many first time offenders (and many multiple offenders) Tony got off scott free and Manty was left sucking hind tit. This is what you get for failure to finish.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another cock suck author

Another, my wife cheat on me and I need to punish the other guy. What about punishing the slut. Or better yet, what about punishing the author of this bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bull Shit

Punishing the auther is the best idea. He should be banned from writing any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One change should have been made to the story

After getting rid of Tony, he should have divorced his cheating slut wife. It's like he thought; once she started having affairs, she wouldn't stop. The kids are going to be hurt no matter when he dumps her skank ass. Better to do it now and get them on the road to healing early rather when they're teens and screw them up when they're older.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I HOPE HE DOESNT THINK ITS OVER

still waters run deep and often. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

none of Taboo Teller's crappy cuck stories deserves another ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There was only one good point in this story

Tony ended up with some justice. Manty is a sorry excuse for a man. Forgiving his wife for a year long affair is just plain stupid and unbelievable. Her ass needs to be put in the street. He's too sorry of a person to come out like he did. Tony's wife is the only person in this story with any balls. 1* is too generous.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Lot

of good points. Interesting story premise. Turned a manure pile into an interesting read. Good job.

Pappy7Pappy7about 6 years ago
Wow.

Just traded one type of shit for that from another animal. Still a pussy and wouldn't be surprised if the two women got together and fucked Cucky's ass from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CUCKOLD WIMP SHIT

The only one that got revenge was Sharon Ann. Their was no punishment for Darlina as she will still have the memories of the great sex she keeps on telling Manty and Sharon Ann about. Wasted my time reading this peace of SHIT story. You made Manty an even bigger CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story froma feminized dick head....

What is love made up of /trust, respect and caring/ the rewards are the children and planning a life together / He stayed married to a slut that carried on a relation and a life with another man/ shared intimacies/ I would like to be in his head every time she can't account for something, or an argument that turns into some debate over her being a slut …...She will compare her lover to him the rest of her life....Bad story/base/less trite......But the answer is the dialog/ beauty/ he finds her beautiful...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not much

Not much here for me. Maybe a little revenge on Tony, but nothing for Darlinda. Can't stand that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please, Give a Break.

The Children Are Important, but....Does anyone really thinks that married Tony is worst than married Darlina that fucked him for one whole year? Sure both are cheaters! The drug set up was a no sense treason. Regarding Manty, what a wimp he is. Dear enovelist, I like your work but, in this case, didin't work well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
And then Tony got out

Quickly because the jails are over crowded and a first time drug bust means nothing. Three months later Manty was found dead. The police closed the case as an unsolved mugging gone wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Revenge is a waste of time.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
I agree with anony

Revenge is stupid, and often leaves one worse off than they were before.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What kind of stupid story is that? She cheats on her husband for a year and her lover gets punished but she gets away without it? are you a cuckold or what? When a wife cheats on her husband for so long, there's only one answer: kick her ass and down the drain with the slut where she belongs!

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944over 1 year ago

Very good ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is the MC on some kind of reality altering drugs. She cheated for a year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous