Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,213 Followers

"FUCK ME JAKE...FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT BIG DICK...THEN YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP MY ASS!"

"You bet Mom!" He replied.

Within seconds he had rammed it all the way up my pussy, his big balls pressing against my butt.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...

His hands first beat several times against my fat, jiggling backside, before his reached underneath me, taking a grip around my wild flapping titties. Jake ploughed me with his huge cock, pumping it deep inside me.

I began my loud orgasmic screams, meeting the same pitch as the wind, howling and whistling outside the window.

"ARRRRR YESS....FUCK...GIVE IT TO ME JAKE...YEAH THAT'S IT....OHHHH FUCK ME...FUCK ME THAT BIG HARD COCK...ARRRRR!"

The bed creaked loudly as my knees and hands were thrusted against the mattress. The slapping sounds of sex, which had become a daily noise in this room, again now bounced off the walls.

Jake pumped and pounded my pussy to a hard orgasm within a few minutes, which gushed all over his cock and ended up dripping onto the bed below us.

"ARRRR OOHHHHH SHIT.......YES BABY....OHHH YOU...MAKE MOMMY...CUM SO FUCKING..HARD...ARRRRR....GOD THAT BIG COCK SURE...KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MY PUSSY...CUM...OHHHHH YEAH FUCK IT YOU WELL HUNG LITTLE BASTARD...FUCK YOUR...MOMMY."

Jake followed my incestuous instructions and proceeded to demolish my wet pussy. His huge, fully loaded balls smacked repeatedly against my ass. He released his hold on my big tits and allowed them to swing freely below me. His hands then came crashing down on my bum.

SLAP....SLAP....SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

"YOU ARE ONE FUCKING DIRTY BITCH MOM!!" He yelled at me.

Fuck I loved it when he talked dirty to me.

"OH YES BABY...TELL ME JAKE...TELL MOMMY HOW BAD SHE IS!" I replied.

Without missing a single thrust of his pussy beater deep inside me and while he continued to make my ass red with his firm smacks, he told me...

"YEAH YOU LOVE THAT DON'T YOU MOM...YOU LOVE GETTING FUCKED HARD BY MY GREAT BIG COCK...YOU HAVE WANTED MY BIG FUCKER UP YOU FOR YEARS HAVEN'T YOU?? YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING SLUT MOM...BENDING OVER TO GET FUCKED BY YOUR OWN SON..YOU ARE SO FUCKING DIRTY MOM!"

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

My cunt muscles contracted and flexed around the massive shaft as it ripped through my pussy. My son's dirty talk had bought me to the edge of another big orgasm. The hard pounding fuck he was giving me and the slaps to my ass, was enough to send me over the edge again.

"OHHHHHHH....ARRRRRRRR.MMMMMMMM.....ARRRRR..JAKE....OH JAKE...YES..FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER....ARRRRR....I AM A TOTAL SLUT FOR MY BOY...OHHHHH....FUCKING HELL THAT COCK IS SO BIG....MMMMMM!"

I rode out the hard orgasm, sending my uncontrollable juices hurtling around his cock as it plunged in and out of me with unbelievable speed. Jake never had to slow his pace and never seemed to get tired. He was in the peak of physical condition and was putting it to very good use. I think having it off with his horny mother everyday was providing him with a really great workout!

Then all of a sudden his stopped dead, holding his big dick, balls deep inside me.

"OHHH..NO HONEY....DON'T STOP...KEEP FUCKING ME JAKE!"

But he didn't. I felt him pull back from me, withdrawing his monster from my soaking wet cunthole and unleashing a torrent of my fuck juices, squirting onto the bed.

"Mom...where is that big dildo...the one you said looks like my cock?" Jake asked.

I looked back over my shoulder, flicking my hair out of my face and breathlessly replied,

"It's..in the...bottom drawer...over there!"

I nodded my head towards the bedside table and Jake swiftly moved off the bed. I could hardly hold myself up on my hands and knees, finally caving in and falling flat on the bed. I turned over and lay on my back just in time to see that Jake had removed my big dildo from the drawer. I had not seen it in a while as I had not needed to use it since we started fucking, but seeing my son stood there now holding it in his hands, made me remember why I had brought it in the first place.

Jake looked down at me and smiled.

"So you went and got this to fuck yourself with and then used it thinking about my cock!" He said with an arrogant tone.

"Yes," I replied. "It looked like yours."

Jake lowered his hands down and moved the dildo so that was positioned next to his rock-hard, pussy wet, gleaming, big dick. I watched as he placed them side by side to compare them.

"Well, I can see why you thought they looked the same." He said.

I could instantly see that the dildo was not quite as long as Jake's dick and not as thick, but it was a pretty good match. I could feel my pussy contracting, missing the hard cock that had been fucking it so hard. So I looked up at my son and said,

"So now you have seen it...could you get back to fucking your mother...my pussy is not fully satisfied yet!"

Jake smiled and with a cocky tone in his voice again replied,

"Yeah Mom...I will keep fucking your pussy...but thisthing.." he said as he held the big dildo up in the air..."Is going UP YOUR ASS!!"

I gasped loudly and my eyes flew wide open, as he moved back onto the bed, opening my legs up so he could crawl between them.

"You mean...DOUBLE PENETRATION??" I asked, shocked.

"Huuhum" He mumbled, just as his tongue came out of his mouth and swept up the length of my gash, slurping the wet juices into his mouth.

I laid my head on the bed and closed my eyes, as my son worked my well fucked pussy over with his tongue. Images of Jake's massive cock hammering my buttery hole while that 'big bully' dildo got shoved up my bum, filled my already lusty mind. Could I do it? Could I really get DP'd by them both? Surely Jake's cock would be all I could take...that dildo ripping my ass in two would be too much, even for a dirty bitch like me!!

I locked my legs around Jake's shoulders and clenched in tight, grasping my son's head between my legs as he munched off my pussy. He had managed to get his hand in there and was playing with my clit button, flicking and strumming it while he sucked on me.

"OH YESS....OHH JAKE....YES EAT THAT CUNT BABY....OH YES...ARRRRR....OHHHHHHHH.....MMMMMMM...EAT IT YOU DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER...OHHHHHH!

I orgasmed again, sending my juices flowing straight into my son's waiting mouth, his tongue slapping and devouring my meaty pussy. I instinctively grinded my hips upwards and hard against his face, working my pussy around in circles on his mouth.

It was several minutes more before I relaxed the muscles in my legs, unlocking Jake from my motherly grasp. I sat straight up and grabbed his arm. I pulled him towards me and stuck out my tongue. I licked his face and tasted the warm, sweetness of my pussy. His tongue met mine and we kissed deeply, our mouths joining and sliding together.

I felt his hands reach around me, as we held each other tight. He placed them on my fat butt and he squeezed hard, before forcefully ripping my cheeks apart, sending a shiver up my spine.

Remaining in our deep passionate kiss and with my arms locked behind his back, I pulled myself backwards, dragging Jake down on top of me. For several moments we just lay in each other's arms kissing like Mother and sons should not.

Then he broke his mouth away from mine.

"Mom...its time I got that ass of yours stretched open!" He said commandingly.

Lost in sexual lust and love for my son, I simply nodded and threw my whole body over, flipping myself onto my stomach and back up onto my hands and knees.

I was excited and scared. I knew all too well the amazing feeling of having my pussy spread wide and taking either the dildo or Jake's very real cock up there...but to accommodate them in my butt was a whole other game.

"Go gentle baby...this might really fucking hurt my little asshole!"

Jake said nothing as I felt my bum being opened wide again. A second or two passed before I suddenly felt a warm draft hit between my cheeks, followed a second later by the unmistakable wet tongue of my son's, coating my butthole.

"OHHHHH MY GOD....OHHH YES BABY....OHHH FUCK YES!!"

His tongue worked around the rim of my shitter and his wet saliva soon had it coated over. I could feel the spit dribbling down my crack and over my cunt. My son was licking his mother's asshole...and it felt fucking amazing!!!

"OHHHH YES JAKE...EAT MOMMY'S ASS...OHHH YEAH...GET IT WET FOR THAT BIG DILDO...OHHHH YESSS....EAT IT JAKEY!"

My cries drummed out the beating of the wind as it lashed against the windows. Outside in the cold night air, Mother Nature was whipping up one heck of a storm...and in this bedroom, this horny Mother was also whipping up a storm, but of a very different kind!

I reached my right arm around behind me and managed to take hold of Jake's hair. I gently pulled it towards me, encouraging him to shove his face deeper between my well spanked and reddened cheeks. I looked over my shoulder and matched the image of my son's face buried between my ass, with the amazing sensation of having that hunky teenager lapping his tongue around my butthole.

"OH YES BABY..I FUCKING LOVE THE FEEL OF THAT...OHHHH YEAH EAT MY ASS JAKE...MMMMMM!"

His tongue worked me over for several amazing minutes. His fingers stroking and flicking my clit as he did so, I grinded my ass back as hard as I could, wedging his face between my cheeks. I was giving my son a real ass-meal!

Then suddenly he pulled away, leaving his spit trickling down over my cunt and dripping down onto the bed.

"You are gonna get it now Mom," He said in that commanding and dominant voice.

"YEAH FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME BABY..GIVE ME THAT BIG COCK RIGHT UP THERE!" I screamed back at him.

Jake kneeled up behind me, aiming his throbber between my bent over buttocks. I held onto the edge of the bed tightly, as Jake shoved his monster fuck-stick right back inside my wet pussy.

My muscles contracted and clung to the 12 inch shaft as his balls tapped against my cunt. For a few moments, Jake did, as he had done so many times lately, drilled and pounded my pussy with his fat dick. Fucking and fucking me hard from behind.

"OHHHH YEAH...FUCK ME JAKEY....FUCK YOUR.....YOUR DIRTY MOTHER NICE AND HARD....OHHHHHH!"

Jake slapped my ass several times, before I felt his hands leave my body, although his hips sure kept on moving, as he kept on fucking me.

Then I felt something touch my bum. I looked behind my shoulder to see that Jake had picked up the massive, 'Big Bully' dildo and was holding it against my skin. I looked up to see his eyes staring straight downwards between my crack, to where his massive cock was spreading me open. It must have looked so good to a teenage boy, watching as his own mother's wet cunt, stretched out around his pounding cock, disappearing 12 inches up me and then rapidly coming into view again as it was plunged in and out of me with machine like stamina.

"MMMM...OHHHHH...YES....DO IT JAKE....STICK IT UP MY BUM....STICK THAT THING RIGHT UP...OHHHHH...RIGHT UP MY ASS...MMMM!"

I craned my neck around, trying to get the best view I could of what was about to happen. Jake held the dildo in one hand and used the other to grab a handful of my flesh and try to rip my butt-cheeks apart. His hips slowed down their movement until he finally came to a complete stop. His dick was still well lodged in my pussy and part of me wanted to scream out..KEEP FUCKING ME..but he had stopped his pounding for a very good reason.

He moved the dildo into a position so that the head was resting between my fat ass cheeks. Then moving it slowly forwards, I felt it touch my butt-hole, well lubed up already from my boy's turbo tongue.

I returned my head forwards and closed my eyes, gripping my fingernails onto the edge of the bed.

"Ready Mom?" Jake asked quietly.

"Yes...Oh yes baby...but go slowly." I replied, somewhat out of breath.

Jake pushed the dildo forwards, inching my sphincter open. I inhaled a sharp intake of air and held it in my lungs. Jake edged the big fat dildo into my ass and I instinctively tried to clench.

With my pussy filled and stretched with his thick cock and now this almost equally big thing, invading my butt, you could say that I was plugged!

I opened my mouth and exhaled with one long screaming yell.

"OHHHHHHHHHH SHIT BABY..."

"I can feel it Mom," He said proudly. "I can actually feel the dildo inside your ass!"

Of course what he meant was that he could feel that dildo virtually sliding in against his cock, narrowly separated in me. It was something that had not escaped me either. It is very hard to describe how it felt to be having both my holes literally ripped apart by these two massive fuckers. I thought Jake would literally rip my ass in two as he plunged the dildo up me. It felt like a baseball bat was being shoved up my ass, all the while, as his cock remained half hanging out of my dripping cunt.

"ARRRRRRRR FUCKING HELL....OHHHHHHHHHH!"

My cries of half pain and half ecstasy, coincided with a cunt-ripping orgasm that hit me at that moment. My body felt so weak and heavy as I desperately tried to hold myself up on my hands and knees. I could feel my juices washing around over his cock and oozing out of me.

Jake grunted as he slowly began to move his hips backwards and forwards again, ramming his big dick right up my pussy, sending his balls slapping against me.

I could feel the dildo moving around inside my ass. Jake was obviously twisting his wrist so that the dildo was literally being screwed up my ass. It was like turning a screwdriver so that the screw is buried deeper into the wall...or in this case a 12 inch dildo being screwed up a dirty butt-hole.

"ARRRRR YOU LITTLE FUCKER....OHHHHH...YES....YOUR RIPPING ME APART JAKE....ARRRRRRR.....FUCKING HELL...OHHHHHH.....YEAH FUCK THAT CUNT BABY....FUCK MOMMY IN BOTH MY...FUCK HOLES....ARRRR...THAT FEELS SO FUCKING AMAZING....ARRR....MMMMM!"

If this is what double penetration feels like then I wanted it. Jake had now fully resumed thrusting his big boner into my pussy, pumping and pounding to yet more messy orgasms. As for my ass, well that was being totally wrecked by the hard shafting it was getting from the very large dildo that was held in the firm grip of my son's hand. I had no idea just how much of that thing Jake had managed to get up me, it felt like the whole fucking thing, but I guess he had felt he could not push it in any harder without causing me serious pain.

"OHHHH YES....ARRRR...FUCK THAT PUSSY....FUCK THAT ASS...OH MY GOD JAKE...YEAH....YOUR ARE FUCKING WRECKING ME JAKE....ARRRRR....FUCK!"

The bed loudly squeaked beneath me, as my hands and knees were pounded hard into the mattress. The slapping of Jake's body as it repeatedly collided with mine, was drowned out by the screams and filthy talk coming from my mouth. I was, at that moment, lost in a total sexual ecstasy, a mix of pain and ultimate pleasure. I was in bed with my son, being screwed hard by his 12 inch whopper, while an almost equally big dildo was being banged and fucked up my ass. Only a woman could understand the intense feelings in my body and soul.

"OH GOD JAKE....I LOVE YOU BABY...I LOVE YOU FUCKING ME...MAKE ME CUM JAKE...ARRRRR...OHHHH YES...DO IT...OHHHH....YES BABY!"

I dug my fingernails into the bed sheet and pulled it up, trying to support myself as yet another massive orgasm erupted inside me.

"OH MOM THAT FEELS GOOD!" Jake moaned out, as he could feel my hot juices covering his pounding cock.

He was fucking me so hard now, as well as tearing at my ass with the toy. I could not support my exhausted body any longer and my arms buckled. I collapsed forwards, crushing my big boobs, which had been so forcefully slapping together underneath me, flat against the bed, rolls of tit flesh being pressed sideways.

I buried my face into the bed, muffling my loud cries and screams. Jake's free hand pressed down on the small of my back, as he steadied himself.

His whole body thrusted forwards and downwards, plunging his giant foot long dick so deep and hard in my dripping and well stuffed cunt. His other hand continued to work the dildo in and out of my butthole. Sending it so deep that shockwaves of pain and pleasure, jolted along my spine. This was a true fucking...I was getting it hard and fast...my son was fucking the life out of me.

Eventually I had to turn my head sideways so that I could breathe. My screams filled the room with clarity again, as I continued to encourage my son.

"OHHH YES BABY....OHHHH...SHIT....YEAH...FUCK THAT PUSSY....GOD YOUR...FUCKING BIG COCK IS...SO FUCKING HUGE...YOUR FUCKING THE SHIT...OUT OF ME JAKE...OH YEAH...ARRRR....RIP THAT ASS OPEN BABY...GET IT READY TO TAKE....YOUR BIG FAT COCK...OHHHHH...YEAH.....FUCK....I CAN'T WAIT....OHHHH...TO FEEL THAT...NICE YOUNG...COCK UP MY BUM...OHHH YES JAKE...I FUCKING...OHHH LOVE IT....OH YES YOU WELL HUNG LITTLE FUCK.....ARRRR....OHHHHH!"

Jake said nothing, but his groans and grunts as he pounded me, gave me all the reply that I needed. My teenage son was so concentrated on giving his mother this amazing seeing too, that I don't suppose he even really heard what I was saying. He was destroying my cunt and my ass..and the best was yet to come!!

After about ten minutes of this relentless pounding of my body Jake finally tired and the thrusting of his cock slowed. I felt the dildo slap against my jiggling ass as he released it from his fist. Still with about half of it, buried inside me.

"MOM!" He said, rather forcefully. "I WANNA FUCK YOU UP THE ASS...RIGHT NOW WITH MY BIG COCK!!"

Fuck it made me so horny when he ordered me around like that, as though I was some cheap whore or his sex slave...which of course I was!

I looked back over my shoulder at my son. His hard muscular body was gleaming and dripping with sweat, his rippled stomach moving in and out rapidly in time to his heavy breathing. There was no doubt about it, fucking his horny big breasted mother was certainly a better workout than any he got at the gym.

I smiled and replied, "It's..all yours baby!"

Jake got that big silly grin across his face as he moved his eyes down at my ass. He pulled backwards and his big dick flopped out of me with a loud, wet pop. Then taking the dildo between his fingers he pulled that back too, withdrawing it out of my gapping butthole.

"MMMMMMM....OHHHHHH!"

I groaned out with the wonderful sensation as the dildo slid so effortless from my bum, popping back through my sphincter.

Jake tossed it on the bed beside me and then placed both his hands on my fat ass. He spread my cheeks wide apart and gazed wide-eyed at the gapping and contracting hole that was awaiting his mighty big fuck-stick.

"Oh Mom...I can't believe I'm really gonna get to fuck you up the ass!" He said.

Looking up and down his luscious teenage body, I lustily replied,

"Take it Baby...take that great big cock and bang it up there nice and hard...and fuck your dirty mommy's ass until you spunk right up there!"

My encouragement was all that Jake needed. He wrapped his fist around the hard shaft of meat and aimed it straight between my butt cheeks. I held my breath as I felt the wet head of his cock touch my bum-hole and gently push forwards. Jake lowered his weight down over me, bringing his chest to rest on my back. His hand fondled and moved against my ass as he said into my left ear,

"Ready Mom?"

I moved my head to the side and stuck out my tongue, which he quickly met with his own, we danced our tongues together for a moment before I then replied and said sternly,

"Fuck my ass Jake!"

He pressed forwards and I felt the instant burning sensation as his cock burrowed inside me. I tried to relax my muscles and allow him to get deep up my ass. I was already well fucked and gapping back there, following the pounding from that dildo and I was not surprised that Jake's big dick slid so effortlessly up my bum. I had only had Anal sex a few times when I was younger and only once with my husband, not long after we got married, but never ever with a cock as big as Jake's. I knew it was impossible to get 12 inches up there, but I wanted just as much as I could get.

blackfen
blackfen
3,213 Followers
1...678910...15