Too Close for Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was determined to get an unrestricted view of her pussy so I said. "I don't know what shutter speed that was, but I'll show you mine when you've shown me yours properly. So pull you panties to one side and hold them there."

She retorted indignantly, "Young man you are in my house so don't give orders to me. I asked first."

I felt a bubble of hysteria rising. The whole situation was ridiculous and we were behaving like a couple of children. But she wasn't my first sexual experience and I was gaining confidence.

I spoke calmly. "Let us recap. Who started this conversation, was it me? Did I ask you to open your legs? No, you did it voluntarily. So if you don't want to show me your pussy I'll go home."

Another silence ensued while she stared at me defiantly. Was she going to call my bluff? Then she reached down and hooked her finger into her panties again. I saw her take a deep breath and then she pulled them to one side and held them there.

At last all my fantasies were coming true. I could see crimson lips pouting and there was a dribble of moisture. She had dark pubic hair and some of it was matted with her secretion. She had the female equivalent of an erection.

It was time to do swaps. I pulled down my zipper and reached inside. My cock was so hard I had difficulty in getting it out, but when I did it rose to maximum elevation.

I looked across and she was staring in disbelief. She said in awe, "My God is that real?" But I was used to that sort of reaction.

I glanced at my watch and jumped in shock. It was getting close to seven and I had completely forgotten that it was my mother's birthday.

I pushed my cock back into my trousers and stood up. I said urgently, "Mrs Henderson, I know this is very bad timing but I have to go home."

She squawked in disbelief, "You what? I can't believe you're serious. We were just getting to know each other. Jack won't be home for ages so can you come back later?"

I felt desperate when I replied, "I can't. I really don't want to go but it's my mother's birthday."

She pulled down her dress and said, "Well thank you very much. I thought today was going to be my birthday."

I asked, "What about tomorrow?

She replied, "Unfortunately the next five days are completely out. Jack's taking them off which is why he's working the whole of today."

I counted quickly on my fingers. "Monday then, will you still be in the same mood?"

"If I haven't frigged myself to death by then."

I bent down and kissed her on the cheek. "Mrs Henderson, you are and always have been my ultimate fantasy. Next Monday I want to turn it into reality, but right now I've got to go."

She was still sitting there looking glum when I rushed out.

I opened my front door and Sis was waiting in the hallway. She hissed, "Where have you been you idiot? Dinner has been ready for half an hour and Daddy is going to kill you."

I took a huge stride up the stairs and then stopped. I turned and whispered, "I've been looking at Mrs Henderson's pussy."

I left her standing with her mouth open.

My mother forgave me as she always did, especially as I had spent my life savings on a watch which she genuinely loved. My father gave me a menacing look but my mother spotted it and said, "Forget it John. Don't tell me you've never been late for someone's birthday. We are together now and that's all that matters."

My mother was a darling but sweetly naive. My father was a fair man but he had strict rules. He would not tolerate disrespect and the most heinous crime of all would be to bring shame upon the family. We all loved him but we were also scared of him.

The tension eased quickly and we drank champagne and laughed. Sis never took her eyes from me and she must have been squirming with curiosity. After dinner we played silly games and mother had a great time. It was past midnight before we retired to bed.

I lay on my bed and waited. It wasn't long before the door opened and Sis crept in. She was wearing a short yellow nighty and looked cute, but she could look sexy in a potato sack.

She said quietly, "Okay spill the beans."

I assumed a puzzled look and asked, "What about?" She pinched my leg painfully and I yelped.

She hissed menacingly, "Don't fuck about, just tell me what happened."

I related the story and she listened in silence. At the end of it she said, "The randy bitch. Are you going fuck her next Monday?"

I recoiled in mock horror with, "Good heavens, how could you suggest such a thing?" and then, "What do you think we're going to do, play Scrabble? Of course I'm going to fuck her because she's definitely up for it. Until then I will probably wank my brains out so I might need to borrow some tissues."

Sis had a strange look on her face so I asked, "What's up?"

She half smiled and replied, "I don't know. You're my baby brother and I don't know if I want a mature woman leaving finger marks all over you. It's alright with girls of your own age because that's normal, but an older woman? I think I'm jealous."

I sat up and put my arms around her. I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Please don't be jealous. You are really my dream girl but unfortunately you're also my sister. You can come along and referee if you like and if she looks like she's going to touch my willy or do something rude like that, you can blow a whistle and show her a yellow card."

She stood up and said in a serious voice, "Just be careful and don't let her husband catch you. And for God's sake don't let Daddy find out or you won't be left with a willy for her to touch."

******************************

The next five days crawled by but eventually Monday arrived. During the lunch break, I phoned her and all I said was, "Eight o'clock okay?"

She answered simply, "Yes," and then added, "Hold on a minute; it's not anyone's birthday is it?" I laughed and ended the call.

After dinner I got up casually from the table and said. "I'm going out folks and I'll be home about eleven." My parents looked surprised because to make such a formal announcement was unusual and I saw Sis close her eyes in despair.

When I returned from the shower she was sitting on my bed. She was looking really worried and said, "Peter please be careful." She never called me Peter, it was always Bruv or Shit for Brains.

After leaving the house I strolled casually for a few paces and then turned quickly into the Henderson gateway and ran on tiptoe along the side of the house. When I tapped on the back door it opened immediately.

She was wearing a simple red dress with a deep neckline and I could see the sides of two nicely rounded breasts. There was a pleasant whiff of perfume lingering and she had bare feet with red toenails.

I stepped inside and she closed the door quickly. She said in a serious tone, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I answered, "What would you say if I said no?"

She replied calmly, "I wouldn't say anything, I would just knee you in the balls."

I announced, "Well that seems to be fairly persuasive so I'm sure I want to do it."

She turned and made for the foot of the stairs but I stopped her with, "Where are you going?"

She looked surprised. "Civilised folk usually have sex in the bedroom."

"Well I'm too young to be civilised. I'm eighteen and a bit so let's carry on where we left off last time. You were showing me yours and I was showing you mine. We can go upstairs later."

In a tentative tone she said, "You might be eighteen and a bit but I am not. I haven't had sex for a long time, so I'm very nervous."

"What are you nervous about?"

"I'm nervous that you might be disappointed. You seem to know what you're doing when it should be the other way around."

I stepped forward and swept her up in my arms. She was surprisingly light and I carried her into the living room and lowered her into a chair. I sat opposite as before.

"Okay Mrs Henderson I'm in charge. Please remove your panties."

She said, "Wouldn't you like to call me Betty, or Bette which I really prefer?"

"You're always Mrs Henderson in my fantasies so that's what I prefer. Why haven't you taken off your panties yet, what are you waiting for?"

She hesitated and then reached under her dress. She lifted herself and slipped her panties down. As she took one foot out she kicked with the other one and they landed in front of me. I lifted them to my face and inhaled deeply. They had an acrid and exciting smell and my penis began to rise.

I said quietly, "Open your legs as wide as you can please."

She closed her eyes and slowly her legs opened until they were wide apart. Her pussy was a gaping crimson slit with visible wetness. The labia lips protruded noticeably and the hood of her clitoris was dark brown and quite large. Her chest was rising quickly and her breathing was short and jerky.

I asked softly, "Do you feel excited? Still with her eyes closed she nodded her head. I continued, "Keep your eyes shut."

Quietly I left my chair and knelt in front of her. I had my cock in my hand and I was gripping it tightly. Without touching any other part of her body I moved my head forward until my mouth was an inch or two from her pussy. There was a tiny dribble coming from the base of it and the animal scent of her filled my nostrils.

I reached out with my tongue and lightly touched her clitoris. She hadn't been expecting it and she jumped as if she'd been electrocuted. I said, "Keep your eyes closed."

She had her hands on her bosom and was squeezing both breasts through her dress. I flicked her clitoris with my tongue again and she gasped. I waited and when I didn't continue, she thrust her pussy forward to where she hoped my tongue would be and whispered, "Don't stop."

I touched the firm nodule with my tongue again and then gripped it gently with my lips. With the faintest of pressure I gently sucked and nibbled and she moaned piteously. Then still holding it with my lips, I caressed it with the tip of my tongue at a steadily increasing pace.

Soon it was enough and her thighs clamped to the sides of my head and she grabbed my hair. Her body began to jerk convulsively and she cried out as if in pain. I felt a hot splash on my chin.

She was gripping my hair painfully and grinding her sopping vent into my face as her orgasm peaked. Then as the exquisite agony slowly faded she began to relax. Finally her thighs parted and she let go of my hair.

She opened her eyes and gazed down at me with an expression of wonderment. She whispered, "Finally I know what an orgasm is supposed to feel like. I've never experienced anything like that before."

I arose from my knees and went back to my chair with my cock extending horizontally. I had a dull ache in my balls and I knew there was only one way to relieve it. She was looking at it questionably and asked, "Do you intend to use that?"

I answered, "Why do you think I brought it with me? I'm going to fuck your brains out with it."

"How romantic."

I responded with, "If you want romance you should have said so because I'm the wrong guy. I'm here only for sex. I can't remember how many times I've fucked you in my imagination but it must be close to a thousand. I'm young and I'm fit and I have the urges of an animal, so get ready for it."

She responded disdainfully, "You don't frighten me Buster. I've been fucked by better men that you. Okay, so it was only in my fantasies and I may have to upgrade the size of their cocks now that I've seen a real one."

I stripped quickly and stood in front of her. I enquired, "With or without your clothes on?"

She arose from her chair and in one movement peeled off her dress. She was not wearing a bra and her breasts were larger than I expected but quite firm. Her stomach was flat and I could see a bikini line and guessed that she sunbathed in her back garden. I had never thought of peering over her back fence.

I stepped back and with genuine admiration said, "Mrs Henderson I am impressed, you have a body to be proud of."

All she said was, "I try."

I put my hands on her waist and turned her around. "Bend over and support your weight on the arms of the chair, I'm going to back scuttle you." Obediently she obliged.

I pushed her feet apart with mine and reached under for her pussy. As I stroked it softly with my fingers she whispered, "It is going to fit in is it? Will I need an anaesthetic?"

When her pussy was sufficiently juicy, I guided my cock slowly in and as I gently pushed I said, "Say when."

She replied breathlessly, "I'm saying nothing."

I had masturbated earlier in the hope that it would delay my orgasm and I began with slow measured strokes. I kept that up until she said, "I know you are deliberately going slowly because you want me to beg but I'm not going to. Instead I may start screaming so unless you want to rouse the whole neighbourhood you had better speed things up."

That sounded like a genuine threat so I increased the pace. As my thrusts became stronger I could feel a tingle beginning and announced, "I'm going to come very soon Mrs Henderson."

All she was, "Just fuck me."

For the final few thrusts I drove my cock into her savagely and our bodies slapped loudly together. Each brutal push forced a piercing squeal from her and as I began to spurt I could hear myself snarling like a wild beast.

It was the longest and most intense orgasm that I had ever experienced but eventually it finished and my legs buckled. I collapsed on top of her and my weight caused her arms to give way. We both fell in a heap into the chair but I rolled onto the floor and lay on my back, panting as if I had run a Marathon.

With an effort she turned in the chair and slumped with her legs outstretched and her feet on my chest. Neither of us said anything for more than a minute until she whispered contentedly, "That was a very enjoyable fuck young man."

I responded, "Me too."

A few more seconds passed in silence but suddenly she exclaimed, "Jesus," and leapt to her feet. She rushed out of the room and I panicked. It could only be her husband arriving home so I grabbed my clothes.

I dressed frantically and was trying to sit casually when she strolled back in. As she was still naked I dismissed the return of her husband.

I asked with exasperation, "What the fuck was all that about?"

"Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing? I thought it was your husband coming home and I nearly shit myself."

She giggled and said, "Oh forget him, he won't be home for ages. I thought I was going to seduce you upstairs and I left joss sticks smouldering and candles alight. When I went up I expected to find the curtains ablaze."

I put my head in my hands in despair. "For fuck's sake don't ever do that again or you'll make me impotent. May I use your shower?"

"Go ahead, I'll follow you."

When it was time to go we stood at the back door in semi-darkness. She must have felt insecure because she whispered, "Do you want to do it again some time?"

I felt genuine affection for her, which is quite unlike me, and gently took her face in my hands. I kissed her lips and murmured, "We've only just begun Mrs Henderson. An exciting sexual adventure lies before us just waiting to be explored. Say when you've enough of me."

"Thursday?"

"Thursday it is, so goodnight and sweet erotic fantasies."

When I arrived home my parents were watching television. I poked my head into the lounge and said, "Hi."

My mother asked me if I'd had a good time and I said I had. I went to my room and surfed on the Internet for a while before I lay on the bed and waited. I knew there was no point in going to sleep because Sis would want to hear the whole story and she was out with friends.

Half an hour passed and I heard her footsteps on the stairs. She came straight into my room and sat on the bed. She said unceremoniously, "Start from the beginning and don't leave anything out."

I related the evening's events in graphic detail and didn't embellish any of it. When I was describing the clitoris licking part she said, "What a lucky bitch."

"Why do you say that?"

"No one's ever done that to me. Robert wouldn't know a clitoris from an elephant's trunk."

I was surprised. "Are you telling me that no one's ever licked your pussy?"

"I didn't say that."

"Yes you did. You said no one's ever done that to me."

She hesitated. "Well I didn't actually mean no one."

She now had my full attention and I asked, "Exactly what do you mean then?" To emphasise the extent of my curiosity I added, "Remember Sis, we have no secrets between us."

I could see she was struggling when she implored, "Are you really going to drag this out of me?"

"Of course I am."

She sighed and said resignedly, "Okay, what I mean is no man has ever done it."

I sat up straight and announced excitedly, "Now we are getting somewhere. By a process of elimination that would leave only another female as the likely culprit. Do I know her?"

"Not unless you went to my boarding school."

I was triumphant. "So it was one of your school friends. Elementary my dear Watson."

"Could have been one of the teachers."

Now I was completely hooked. "Even more interesting. So was it one of the teachers?"

"Might have been, among others."

I was astounded. "Others? Fucking hell, you must have passed your pussy around like a lollipop."

Sis held up her hand to silence me. "Look Shit for Brains, you went to a mixed school and spent your entire school life feeling girls' tits and trying to put your hand up their skirts.

I was away at a girl's school and we all had pussies. We formed our own relationships. Girls were in love with teachers, teachers were in love with girls and girls were in love with each other. It was inevitable that some of it would get physical.

I'm not a raving lesbian and anyway we were talking about your evening with Mrs Henderson. I'll tell you about my school sex some other time."

Reluctantly I agreed with, "Alright I'll take a rain check on that but don't expect me to forget about it. Okay I'll finish my story."

When I got to the end Sis said, "Is this going to be a regular thing then? Because if it is, sooner or later you're going to get caught."

I answered, "Well I like her quite apart from the sex and there's not a lot of travelling involved. I know there's a huge age gap but it doesn't feel like that. She's cute and she makes me laugh. It will probably all end in tears but so what, let's make hay while the sun shines."

Sis stood up to leave. "Okay live dangerously but remember the quote from one of the Greek philosophers. I think it was Pythagoras who said, never shit on your own doorstep. Sleep tight Bruv."

******************************

When Thursday's evening meal was over, I thanked my mother and left the table but this time without any unusual announcements. After a quick shower I was soon tapping on the door. She opened it immediately and said, "Hello naughty young man."

She turned and went into the living room but I went to the foot of the stairs. I waited until she came out again. She looked at me and asked, "Why are you standing there?"

"I thought you wanted to make love in the bedroom."

She put her hands on her hips and said impatiently, "I wish you'd make up your mind. Last time you didn't want to go upstairs."

I replied, "Civilised folk usually have sex in the bedroom." I stood aside to let her go first and then grabbed one foot. As she tripped flat, I lifted her dress and pretended to bite her buttocks accompanying it with growling noises. She squawked with laughter until I let her go.

She ran on ahead and when I entered the bedroom she was lying on the bed. She was on her side and supporting her head with one hand on her elbow. Her eyes were sparkling and her face was flushed with pleasure when she said, "You make me feel like a teenager again."