Too Close for Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another pause before he asked, "And why did you play for only five minutes?"

"She couldn't seem to get the hang of it."

I waited for the fatal question and he asked it quietly. "So what did you and Mrs Henderson do for the rest of the evening?"

This was it and it I wondered what my future would be. My heart was pounding and I was gripping the pack of cards so tightly it was curving in my hand. I tried to say it once but my lips were too numb. I made another attempt and managed to croak, "We had sex."

I could hear the thud of my heart while he stared at me without expression. Then he uncrossed his legs and leaned forward. He asked earnestly, "Did she seduce you?"

His question surprised me and I wondered which one of us had seduced the other. I hadn't previously really thought about it.

I recalled how her nonsense made me laugh. How she accepted that it would not last forever and that there would be no reprisals. I thought about all the years that I had fantasised about her, but just spending time in her company was so enjoyable. I came to a decision.

I said calmly, "No Sir, I seduced her."

His mouth opened slightly and his eyes widened in surprise. This time there was an even longer silence and he must have been groping for the right words. Was he shocked? Was he ashamed of me?

Eventually in a surprisingly considerate tone he said, "Son, isn't she just a little old for you?"

I answered, "Well Sir, I admit there is a bit of an age gap but I really like her. We laugh a lot and she's completely scatty. We are just enjoying each other while it lasts; which won't be forever so don't worry that she might become your daughter-in-law." His eyes softened slightly and I wondered if he was amused.

"We excite each other and sex was always going to be inevitable. If you're concerned about her husband, we are very careful."

He stared at me for a long time and the seconds ticked slowly by. He loved me and he knew I loved him but he always played by strict rules. Had I violated them and was I bringing shame upon the family?

Eventually he rose slowly to his feet and looked down at me. He said quietly, "Well don't let your mother find out because you know what's she's like." With that he left the room.

I sat motionless in shock. I was still alive and I could not believe it. I tried to stand but my legs would not support me. The door opened and Sis came in. Her face was ashen and her hands were clasped together and visibly shaking. In a tremulous voice she asked, "Well?"

I tried to smile but only one side of my face moved.

I replied weakly, "Piece of cake."

******************************