Too Close to the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped behind me and slid his dick into me as ordered. He pulled out and slammed into me hard for several minutes. I looked up and our eyes met in the mirror. He knew what was missing and he slid his right hand from my hip to my pussy. He swirled his fingers on different areas of my pussy and continued to pull out and slam back in; searching for the right combination. When he curled his fingers to just allow the tips to stroke my clit as he plunged into me, I grasped my hand over his to let him know he was on the right track.

Once the moving parts were in place, my climax was once again within sight. I was meeting his thrust with my own and he was applying the perfect pressure exactly where it was needed. I was on the downhill glide and I took a few deep breaths to prepare for what I was sure was to be the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Suddenly, my concentration was broken by a knocking sound on the door. Next, was my husband's voice "baby are you alright?"

My head snapped upward to look at Steve in the mirror and I gasped "Oh my god, it's my husband"

Steve smiled at me as he slammed to the hilt into me several more times, much faster than before. My enjoyment of the added intensity was probably clearly visible on my face. He picked up even more speed and started making me grunt as he pummeled himself into me. He sent me floating into nowhere land. My climax was beckoning me but there was some level of consciences that reminded me that my husband was knocking at the door. Before I had a chance to reconcile those opposing emotions, Steve reached behind him and unlocked the restroom door. I watch in horror as my husband entered the room. Steve picked up the speed and brought the level of intensity to a full blown jungle fuck.

Steve looked over his shoulder at my husband and said "I don't know, it looks like your little slut is having the time of her life. What do you think? She was all, no, no, no at first, but a little yank on her hair and just look at her now."

I couldn't bare to see the moment that my marriage ended painted on my husband's face. I hung my head down as Steve continued a relentless series of thrusts that escalated my grunting into uncontrollable yelping. I heard the clicking of the door lock. My eyes shut tightly, I was certain that Steve was locking the door after my husband's exit. Surely divorce court lied in my near future.

Tears started to well and desire for climax was fading quickly. Steve paused the attack momentarily, which prompted me to look up. As my eyes struggled to focus through the tears, I saw my husband. I felt his hand on my shoulder pulling; which forced Steve and I to take a couple of steps backward. This allowed room for my husband to move between me and the sink. He rested against the sink and unzipped his pants. He was abnormally hard and it was difficult to fish his dick out through the opening in his underwear. Once it appeared, though, I wasted no time getting it into my mouth. Steve resumed plunging his dick in and out of my now flooding pussy. My husband began to gently thrust his cock into my mouth as this young stud was thrusting his in and out of my pussy. My head was spinning and once again, I was on the quest for climax.

I tried several times to grab Steve's hand and guide it towards my pussy. I knew I needed something more than the friction of fucking to get me there. Defiantly, Steve only gripped my hips tighter and maintained the speed at which he was ramming me. In contrast, my husband's touch was soft and loving. He ran his fingers through my hair and caressed my face as he gently thrust upward into my mouth. His touch was drawing my attention away from the pummeling I was receiving from Steve. I noticed when his right hand left my face and slid down my neck and continue down my spine. It left for a second, but when it returned, I was treated to his saliva coated finger slipping into my anus. It was swirling around bringing about pleasure that only a familiar lover would know how to trigger. This had been a long encounter and the effects of alcohol had faded considerably. I was now much more aware of my surroundings.

A young, good looking man was slamming his cock into me. The force of his thrusting had my entire body jerking back and forth; pushing my mouth up and down my husband's shaft. I wrapped both hands around his cock and pulled him in each time Steve rammed into me. My husband was encouraging me to cum by touching me like only he knew how. The scene was like something from a porn flick, with me playing the starring role. There was liquidy slurping noises emanating from between my legs. Steve's balls made a wet slapping sound every time he slammed into me. All three of us were grunting and moaning as pleasure propelled us closer to where we all needed to go. The scent and sound of sex filled the room. This was no porn. This was real life, and as my brain processed what my senses were experiencing, I started to cum, hard. My husband knows to maintain whatever brought on the first orgasm, because it is often followed by one or two more. This night was a three orgasm night. The buildup had taken so long and had so many start and stops that these were orgasms of monumental proportions.

Feeling me spasm around his finger prompted my husband's climax. I do not like semen in my mouth, but given the current circumstances, I didn't dare fuss. I used one hand to pump his fluid into my mouth and with the other, I grasped his balls and gently squeezed. When the semen landed on my tongue, I gulped in down readily. I wanted this to be the most intense orgasm he'd ever had and I was trying to tell him that I was ready and willing to suck his dick into eternity. Briefly, I wondered if this was him taking his last opportunity to cum in my mouth before the divorce, but my attention quickly returned to what these men were doing with my body.

My husband always seems to know when to remove the anal stimulation. During is great, after is way too much; he had it down to a science. As the third orgasm rolled through me, he gently withdrew his finger and pulled his dick from my lips. I was so into him that I had almost forgotten that Steve was still slamming into me. My pussy spasming and clinching had clearly increased his level of excitement. He may have been prior and I didn't hear because I was concentrating on pleasuring my husband, but now I was aware that he was spewing lewd vulgar explanatives.

What I most clearly remember is him saying "Fuck, did you just feel that whore cumming? God damn, God damn. Oh fuck I'm going to cum."

I noticed my husband sliding one foot backward and the other forward. He then pulled my head to the side of his hip and I felt his left land pulling me tightly into him from under my right armpit. With a sudden jerk, I felt his entire body jolt. I heard a cracking sound as the cock within me abruptly withdrew and Steve collapsed on the floor behind me. My husband swatted down, grasped the waistbands of both my panties and my jeans, and slid them both up for me to secure in place. He tucked his dick back into his pants and zipped the fly. Then he took my face in his hands and he kissed me deeply. I was still floating in post-orgasmic euphoria. He pushed my face away so we could look into each other's eyes.

Then he said "Let's go home. You can tell me all about it and we can play let's see who can cum the most before the sun comes up"

I followed in tow of my husband as he pulled me by the hand towards the door. I took one last look at Steve, crumpled on the floor, holding his jaw. Denied by my husband's fist the opportunity to empty, his big blue balls were still fully engorged with semen. His purple cock was standing straight out from his body. Clear fluid was oozing out signaling his desperation for release. We laughed as we left him there like that.

I paused for a parting comment, "good luck with that you fucking asshole! Oh, and I can't wait until I run into your wife so I can tell her all about tonight."

My husband stopped in the doorway and said "Great idea" as he reached around me and snapped a few pics with his phone. "A picture is worth a thousand words."

With that, we headed for the car and my husband took me home. I recounted in detail, the events leading up to him walking through that restroom door. He said, "The full range of emotions initially had me conflicted, but the sight his dick slamming into you made my dick so unbelievably hard, I knew I really only had one option. Too bad he was such an asshole."

I asked "What do you mean?"

He smiled and replied, "I don't ever remember being that turned on. It's the hardest I've cum in my life. If he would have just kept his mouth shut and enjoyed himself, I might have asked you to do him again."

I smiled back at him and replied "Maybe we just need to find a better asshole."

As the morning sun started to emerge through the windows, we declared the cum game to be a tie; even though we both knew that me cumming three times to every one of his, clearly put me ahead of the count, we agreed the loser in the contest was Steve.

12