Too Hot To Handle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ouch! That’s not my cock you are sucking, that’s my nuts. Go easy, bitch.”

She eased up on the suction and covered her teeth with her lips, sucking slowly and gently.

Manny was definitely responding. Maybe it was the sight of his wife slurping on Sandy’s shaft. Or, maybe the words that Sandy was uttering were getting through to him. Or, maybe it was both. But his cock was definitely getting hard.

“Let’s roll her over,” he said excitedly.

Sandy drew back as did Manny, and Sara immediately rolled over so that she was lying on the bed on her back, her legs wide apart.

“Pull her towards you so you can stand on the floor and fuck her mouth,” Manny yelped, beginning to jerk on his cock.

Sandy slipped down till he was standing on the floor and then pulled Sara by her armpits till her head was hanging down over the edge of the bed.

She grabbed his cock; now that her hands were finally free to do what she wanted them to do. He thrust forward, lodging his cock deep in her mouth.

Manny spread his legs apart, his knees on the bed and slid forward, cupping his wife’s ass cheeks and lifting her legs above her. He pulled her legs apart and aimed his cock at her glistening cunt.

She moaned, her lips sliding up and down Sandy’s shaft when her husband’s cock thrust into her wet cunt.

“Ah, god, yes, that is so fucking good!” Manny sighed as his cock entered her cunt smoothly till it was buried to the hilt.

“Fuck her face, Sarge! That’s a fucking order!” he laughed delightedly.

“Yes, sir!” Sandy replied, beginning to move his hips back and forth as his cock slid in and out of Sara’s mouth.

“Been a long time since I fucked this pussy! It feels good!” Manny groaned. Sandy watched Manny’s cock beginning to fuck her faster and faster.

“We got to do this often, Sandy,” Manny gasped. “Feeling good, baby?”

“Hmmm” Sara replied, swabbing her tongue over Sandy’s cock and pushing her hips up to meet her husband’s savage thrusts. It was the first time that she was experiencing two cocks mauling her simultaneously, and she was determined to let herself have fun.

Rani had put the baby back into the cradle and was now seated on a chair near the bed, her legs hooked over the arms of the chair, her hand playing with her pussy and tits.

“Join us, honey,” Sandy called out to her. Manny swung his face around realizing that Rani was finished with the feeding.

“I’ll watch and bide my time, honey,” she replied. “I want two cocks too!”

“Play with both your tits, baby!” Manny rasped out, beginning to grunt as he slammed his cock in and out of his wife’s cunt.

His movements became amazingly faster when Rani began to knead her own tits, pulling on the nipples.

When Sara felt both the cocks increasing their speeds, she began to writhe on the bed. Her toes pointed up to the ceiling as her legs went rigid, and when she felt Manny’s hands grabbing her tits, she rose almost off the bed.

“The bitch is coming!” Manny shouted. “I can tell by the way her toes curl up and her legs go stiff. Pump it in her mouth, Sandy, damn it, deeper, deeper, wedge that slab in her fucking throat!”

Sandy gripped her cheeks and slammed his cock inside her mouth till his pubic hair surrounded her nose and his balls were slapping her chin; then, he pulled it out before plunging in again.

She was moaning and trying to scream but Sandy’s huge cock jamming in and out of her mouth smothered her voice. She thrust her hands out, blindly groping till one was yanking her husband’s ass deeper to her and the other was jerking on Sandy’s cock every time he drew back.

They continued to drive into her till she was lying on the bed like a broken, ragged doll. They realized that she had briefly lost consciousness in the frenzy of her orgasm only when Rani spoke,

“You guys realize that she’s out?”

Almost simultaneously, they pulled their cocks out of Sara’s body. They watched as she began to breathe steadily again. A satisfied sigh escaped her mouth and briefly opening her eyes, she smiled at them.

“Feeling fucked out, honey?” Manny asked her.

Sara nodded wearily, her hands lying beside her body limply.

“Sure fucked the hell out of her, hah?”

“Yes,” Sandy replied, “we did.”

“You didn’t come, did you?” Manny glanced at Sandy’s dick. It was still erect, hard and throbbing.

“Not a chance,” Sandy smiled.

As if by signal, they both swung their heads around to look at Rani.

She was still sitting spread eagled on the chair, playing with her cunt with both her hands now, a sly smile on her lips.

“Didn’t I tell you?” Manny asked Rani triumphantly. “Look. My cock is still hard.”

“Hey, that’s no big deal,” Sandy interrupted. “Every walking man who looks at my wife never fails to raise a hard on.”

“That’s true,” Manny replied, gently jerking on his cock. “Guess we got to take care of her, huh?”

“Will you guys stop yakking and come over here?” Rani cried out.

They were off the bed in a flash, approaching her, stroking their cocks.

“How do you want it, slut?” Sandy grinned at her, standing barely a foot away from the chair.

“I don’t know about her, but I am gonna cream those tits,” Manny said, his tongue licking his lips, getting them wet.

“Man, you are crazy about doing that, aren’t you?” Sandy laughed.

“You bet.”

“Come here,” Rani whispered from the chair, pulling her legs together and swinging them till they were on the floor. She leaned back so that she was resting on the arm of the chair.

Manny walked up to her. She adjusted her position so that her tits were fairly in level with his cock and her head was hanging down over the back of the chair.

“Get up, kneel on the chair and fuck my tits, Sonny boy,” she told him.

Eagerly, he laid his knees on either side of her waist and leaned forward, filling his hands with her extraordinary tits. She took his cock in her hands and directed it between them. No sooner her hands left his cock, he crushed her tits together around his cock and began to rock to and fro.

“Fuck! This is heaven!” he sighed.

Sandy walked around till he was behind the chair, She leaned back and looking into his eyes, her head dropping down over the edge of the chair, and she opened her mouth. He gently put his cock inside.

She closed her lips around his cock. She didn’t have to bother about bobbing her head on it; neither did Sandy have to concern himself about moving his hips. Manny was shoving his cock so furiously between her tits that her body was rocking back and forth over the chair.

“Not too much milk now,” Manny said, disappointed.

Sandy laughed. “Come on, man. You got to give them a chance for a refill. Though, I can tell they don’t take a long time to get filled up again!”

“Oh god, her tits are so big and so soft!”

“Then go ahead and fuck them. Just like you said you always want to do it.”

Manny’s eyes were fixed to his cock sliding to and fro in her cleavage. A very small quantity of milk seeped from her nipples and he spread it over her tits with his palms.

“Man, that feels so good!” he whispered.

Sandy now began to move his hips to and fro, inflamed by the sight of the young man’s obsession with his wife’s tits. Rani whimpered as his cock plunged in and out of her mouth.

“You really like that, don’t you?” Sandy laughed.

“Bet your ass I do,” Manny started to increase his speed. “Every time I get this cock between these milky tits, and I just want to blow my load all over them.”

“I don’t know about you,” Sandy groaned, “but I think I’m about to blow mine over her face.”

“Go, man, go!” Manny’s eyes darted to watch Sandy’s cock plunging in and out of Rani’s mouth. “Let’s do this together,” he gasped, “Here I go; I’m going to blow at ten. One, two, three…”

They thrust to and fro at each count Manny called out and at count ‘ten’; they both pulled their cocks out.

She lay there gasping for breath, her mouth wide open, her hands cupping her tits, bunching them together.

They began to furiously jerk off their shafts. Manny’s was inches away from her cleavage while Sandy’s was hovering over her face. She kept her eyes open. They flickered from one cock to the other as she waited.

Manny was the first to come. He did it with a loud cry, his semen gushing out to splash her bunched up tits. He let the first few jets land between her tits, and then pushed his cock head on one nipple and then the other.

Sandy followed a couple of seconds later, directing his come first over her nose, then over her open mouth and finally over her tits.

As they gasped and groaned, waiting for their flow to dry up, they noticed Sara drag herself off the bed and crawl over to them. She knelt between Rani’s legs, pulling them apart. She lowered her head to Rani’s cunt and sucked on it greedily.

The men watched as Rani grabbed the back of Sara’s head, pulling the girl closer and lifting her ass off the chair.

“Oh yes, bitch,” Rani was almost breathless. “Suck that cunt, you little whore. Make me come, oh yes, like that, put your fingers inside my cunt, yes, yes, now, suck my clit, you slut, you fucking whore!”

Sara fastened her mouth on Rani’s clit and began to lick noisily. Her fingers moved in and out of the wet, hot cunt; her palm slapping the underside of the woman’s ass cheeks.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” Rani chanted almost religiously as she finally wrapped her strong thighs around the girl’s neck and felt her pussy spasm.

Later, as they lay in the aftermath of their orgasms, Manny whispered, “Hey Sarge, I think this is the best camp I ever got into!”

“Yes sir,” Sandy replied and winked at his wife.

******

12