Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

“You’re such a terrific cock sucker.” I slumped over her pee-drenched body and whispered. “I wanted to keep that load for your pussy, but you broke my resolve.”

“You shouldn’t worry son.” Mom slid her hand between our wet bodies, trying to grip my balls. “Mom would soon make up for the lost load.”

No doubt, she was right. I had seen her doing miracles to my quiescent cock on many occasions; when I had thought that I was completely spent and was about to resign.

“Let’s shower.” Mom said.

I turned on the shower. Alternately, we washed our pee-drenched bodies, watched as the remains of our pee get flushed away from our soaked bodies. I pulled the drain plug and let the mixture of water and pee flow out of the tub. After rinsing ourselves thoroughly, I turned off the shower.

“Lemme soap you.” I took the soap and gently started applying to her body. I started with her shoulder and slowly worked up to her ass, lathering her back with the soap. I paid special attention to her ass, forcefully spreading her ass cheeks and foaming her puckered hole with my deft fingers. Mom was enjoying my dexterous maneuvers; it was clear from the soft moans emanating from her.

My hands traveled further down and I lathered her legs and feet. I adored my mother’s long slender legs, and took my time to explore the every part of her beautiful feet. Then, I diverted my attention to her front side, again started from her shoulder. Standing behind her, I lightly slid my hand over her spongy boobs. Cupping her boobs from behind, I pulled her body into my arms, feeling her soap covered back against my body. My limp cock gently nudged into her ass crack.

I continued working on her boobs with my soap clad hands, alternately squeezing and releasing them, sliding my hands from top to bottom, pulling and pinching her teats with my slippery fingers.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked her gently pinching her teats.

“Yeah.” She didn’t respond immediately, she appeared delirious.

“Did you…did you ever had any lesbian affair.”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just like that. Nothing special. Did you?” I again fondled her breasts.

“Ahhh…!” Mom moaned under the pressure of my pinching fingers. “Yeah.”

“When?”

“Long back. Ahhhhhh…!” She moaned with pleasure, her ass wriggled with ecstasy. “I was fifteen then.”

“With who?”

“My cousin Becky, you know her.” I could recall my only meeting with Aunt Becky three years ago, when she had visited us with her third husband.

Mom continued. “I still remember; she came to me with a book with the pictures of naked women sucking each other’s pussies. We both were virgin then, dying to get our first lay. We both were wild with lust and we decided to give it a try.”

“Did you like it?” I slowly slid my palm along her magnificent tits.

“Yes, that was terrific. We did it a number of times.” Mom took hold of my hand and slowly placed it over her cunt. “We even drank each other’s pee.”

I took the clue and gently soaped her pubic region. Still gripping her body from behind, my fingers traced her pussy lips and I ran my soap-covered hand over her slit. I rested my face over her shoulder. I could now feel a gentle stirring between my thighs.

“Then?”

“Becky’s parents split and she went with her mother. Soon, I got my first boyfriend and was busy screwing him. So didn’t get another chance to try it again.”

“Would you like to do it now.”

“Don’t know.” She turned her face towards me. “What do you mean?”

“Nothing mom.” I immediately recoiled. “Just a question.”

She again turned back and gripped my hands lathering her cunt, forcing it to massage her cunt coarsely. “Can’t say after… so many years. I may.”

I tenderly soaped her tummy, lathering her abdomen and pussy area to thick foam. I pictured my mom, naked and lying with Suzy in a sixty-nine position; Suzy lying on the bed and mom atop her, sucking each other’s pussies hungrily, while Mike pumping his cock into mom’s cunt in doggy style. God that would be pretty sensuous! The gentle stirring between my thighs was suddenly turning violent.

“Do you know,” Suddenly she asked me. “I used to masturbate quite often and I had a favorite fantasy.”

I didn’t answer, simply waited for her to continue, lightly rubbing my reviving cock into her back.

“I always fantasized about screwing my father.”

“Grandpa?” God, that was something. Grandpa was certainly of the type; any woman would love to fuck. I had seen his photos of his younger days; he was not the sort of Mr. Universe, but he was certainly handsome, very handsome. If mom had hots about him, there was nothing surprising in it.

“Yes, I once saw dad making love to my mother. In fact, that was the first time when I witnessed how a man fucks. I fascinatingly watched as his thick cock moved in and out of mother’s pussy. Your grandpa has a real big cock, even bigger than yours. After that event, I continuously spied on them and watched them fucking a number of occasions.”

I tried to think about my beautiful grandma lying naked and my grandpa plundering her pussy with his massive tool; that sounded yummy.

“Do you know what I found during my spying?” She chuckled suddenly. “Mom was having an affair with a distant cousin of hers, who was living next to our house. Whenever, dad was away he used to visit our house regularly. One day I caught them red-handed, fucking in our basement. Mom was on all fours and he was fucking her from behind. That was pretty wild. Mom was dead shocked and she made me promise not to tell my father about it.”

“Did you tell him?”

“No, but I feel that father perhaps knew about her relationship; mom continued her relationship till her cousin died in an accident. I think they had a kind of understanding between them. Mom once told me that Jim was her first lover and they had been fucking even before she had met dad.”

“That’s great.” I exclaimed. “I never knew that incest runs in our family; you daydreaming about grandpa, grandma fucking her cousin. Thanks God we are not the only one screwing around.”

Her resonating laughter filled the bathroom.

“Next time when grandpa visits us, I’d tell him about your fantasy.” I continued. “I’m sure, he too would love to pump your pussy.”

“You’re getting nasty again.” Mom said; her voice appeared thrilled with some hidden excitement. Mom would sure love to fuck grandpa.

“Ok honey let me soap you now.” She abruptly turned towards me. “We can’t spend our whole day in this bathtub.”

She took the soap from me and started applying to my body. Working with her smooth slippery hands, she rubbed the soap over my chest, my torso. She lathered my hands, under my armpits and slowly her hands traced to my lower part of my abdomen, to my wet thatches. She gently gripped my semi erect cock, made it swung lightly, flapping against my tummy.

I gripped her one boob and fondled it. “Do you still think about him?”

For a moment mom didn’t speak. She kept on running her foamed fingers along my cock. Mother’s magic was working, I could feel the mild stirring getting wilder with every passing second.

“Yes.” I watched as her eyes gleamed with unknown pleasure. She would certainly love to have her dad’s monster invade her hungry cunt.

She squatted before me and held my balls in her soap-clad hand, covering it with soap. Her fingers traveled between the ridges below my balls and moved to my anal crack. She ran her fingers across my anus, massaging my puckered hole with her deft fingers. I moaned with delight.

“Yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh…!” I squealed. “Do it again!”

She asked me to turn so that her face was facing my anus. She spread my ass cheeks.

“I never noticed that you had so much hair out here.” She cooed excitedly, running again her finger into my anus. She lathered my arse with soap.

“How could I know mom.” I tried to joke. “That’s the only place where I can not see.”

“Lets wash now.” Mom was finished with me.

She capped the drain and turned the shower on. We took our turns to rinse each other bodies. Once the soap from our bodies was cleared, I grabbed mom into my arms and we stood below the cold water sprinkling over our hot bodies. My cock had regained its full hardness, and it was fiercely prodding against my mother’s bald pussy.

I watched as the water from the shower slowly slid across my mother’s face. She smiled at me and we kissed. I thrust my tongue deep inside her mouth and she sucked it fervently. I took my one hand to her ass and forcefully grabbed her ass cheek, pulling her body into me. Mom responded by rubbing her cunt over my probing cock.

We continued our kiss; finally mom pulled her lips away from mine.

“I forgot to ask you.” She whispered into my ears, while my fingers played with her puckered hole. “You didn’t tell me about your fantasies.”

“I dream only about you.” I moaned as she took my cock into her hand and gently fondled it. “Earlier I used to think about Suzy, but now its you and only you.”

“Any favorite?” Mom appeared pleased.

“Sure mom.” I realized that it was just the perfect time for me to put forward my plan. “I’d love to watch you sucking a pussy while someone other than me is pumping his cock in your pussy.”

Mom didn’t relied, but she increased the grip on my cock and ran the tip along her cunt slit, brushing it across her clitoris.

“Did you like my dream?”

“Naughty boy.” She was smiling as she rubbed my cock furiously over her clit. “You wanna watch your mom getting fucked. And by the way, who’re the man and the woman in your dreams.”

“Mike and Suzy.”

She roared with laughter. “I must’ve known that you’re trying to trick me.”

Her eyes were suddenly filled with lust. Definitely, she was not averse to the idea. She was vigorously rubbing her pussy with my cock. I was afraid that if she continued like that, I would shoot my load over her pussy.

“I’ve one more favorite.”

“And what’s that?” She asked me with a glint in her eyes.

“I wanna take you from behind.” I kissed her open lips. “And, I’m going to fulfill my fantasy right now.”

She immediately let go my cock out of her grip. She turned her back towards me and bent her body forward and supported it against the raised sides of the tub. Spreading her legs wide, she thrust her ass towards my rampant cock.

“Realize your fantasy.” She brought her hand back and holding my cock, she placed it at the entrance of her freshly shaven pussy. “Fuck mama in doggy style. Ram your cock into my pussy.”

I bent behind her ass and kissed her ass hole. Mom’s pussy was dripping with rapture. I let my tongue travel to her cunt, lapping the dripping juices from her pussy and then again coming back to her rectum. I forced my two fingers inside my pussy and daubed it with her hot juices. I brought my fingers to her ass and spread the juices over her puckered hole. Again, I forced my tongue over her asshole, licking and slurping the juices from the tiny hole.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…! Gaawwwwwdddd…!” Mom moaned as my tongue played with her sphincter.

“Fuck me, honey. Fuck me.” Mom begged to me. “Fuck me now.”

I stood and positioned myself behind her. I took my rigid tool gently guiding its tip at the opening of her dripping cunt.

“Yeah…!” She cried. “Drive it inside.”

I pushed forward. I could feel mother’s hot pussy gently unfurling to my impending organ and allowing its mammoth head to enter its heavenly abode.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…!” Mom moaned loudly.

I forced further and soon my cock was buried to the hilt inside my mother’s burning pussy. She was hot inside, terribly hot.

“Ohhhh…mom!” I wailed with ecstasy. “You’re so hot inside.”

With my cock fully inside my mother’s steaming cunt, I started pumping in and out of her heavenly pussy. I gripped her hips into my hands and gyrated my hips in a most ardent manner, marauding my mom’s welcoming pussy. With every thrust mom was moaning ashamedly. I relished the feel of my mother’s fat pussy lips opening and closing alternately to accommodate my invading organ.

Mom brought her hand back and tried to feel my cock. All she could find was the hairy base of my cock and my hairy sack. My full cock length was immersed inside her delicious cunt. She felt my balls and tried to touch my cock moving in and out of her cunt.

“Ohhhh…Goddddddd!” She cried under my poundings. “You’re such a brute. Fuck mama honey, fuck me.”

I rewarded her by changing my pumping to a higher rhythm. Mom had lost her control, and with every thrust, she was yelling loudly; begging me to fuck her faster and faster. Her well-lubricated pussy was riding smoothly over my reciprocating organ, inundating my cock and ball with her nonstop juices.

“Ahhhhhh…!” She moaned thrusting her hips backward. “I am cuuuuuuuummmmmmmiiiinnngggg.”

I too was nearing my peak. “Ohhhh…mom!” I was desperately out of my breath. My thumping was more vigorous now and I could feel my balls swelling. “I’m gonna shoot.”

“Shoot it…! Fill my pussy with your seed.” Its all that mom could utter. Her body was rigid with excitement. I could feel her cunt lips pulsating around my cock in a most delicious manner.

I plunged my cock for the final time, burying it deep into her pussy. I wailed loudly and started pouring my hot semen deep inside my mother’s throbbing pussy. My cock jerked a number of times, releasing my juices inside her welcoming receptacle. I reveled in the feeling of my cock jerking and ejaculating inside my mother. It was a delicious feeling, and every time it appeared like a new experience.

Slowly, the throbbing reduced and the ejaculation stopped. I took a deep breath and let my body collapse over my mother’s back. We remained there in the same position, slowly recovering from our ordeal.

I pulled my limp cock out of my mother’s pussy. A chunk of my cum dripped out of her cunt, plopping into the partially filled bathtub. I watched as it drifted with the ripples created in the soapy water. Mom stood from her position and together we settled in the bathtub, lying side by side.

We lay in the bathtub; our bodies half immersed in the water. Mom smiled when she watched the drop of cum floating in the water, near her thighs. I gently pushed it upwards and brought it between mom’s partially submerged tits. The drop settled between the cleft of her boobs.

I bent my head and protruding my tongue. I picked the drop at the tip of my tongue and brought my head near hers. She opened her mouth and took my tongue into it, gently sucking the cum. We French kissed, savoring the taste of our spending.

I again lay beside her, my hands gently twitching her bald pussy lips.

“Mom,” I turned towards her and suddenly asked. “Would you fulfill my fantasy?”

“I think we’ve been doing that.” She smiled lasciviously.

“That’s ok. But I’m talking about the other one.” I watched her beautiful wet face, running my fingers coarsely along her slit. “Fucking with Suzy and Mike.”

“You bastard.” She was smiling again. “You want your mom to act like a slut; to suck and fuck your friends.”

“I think you gonna like it.”

She pretended to be thinking; then she suddenly rose from the tub and reached for the shower.

“I got to clean up now.” She said, standing below the shower. “I’m leaving for Little Thumb tomorrow morning with my first batch of tourists.”

“You didn’t answer my question.” I stood near her and watched as she washed herself.

“Let me return from the trip.” She grinned. “We’ll talk about it then.”

I knew, she was right into it. I could look forward for a fantastic foursome in the coming days.

Chapter 4

Mom left early next morning. I was alone at home for the remaining week. I knew that I would miss her; still I had Suzy and Mike to fill my brief period of loneliness.

I met Mike and Suzy at the school. Suzy appeared normal. She looked fresh and beautiful. When she saw me, her eyes were sudden wide with a mock surprise and her lips skewed in a failed attempt to hide her grin. There was nothing to guess. I was sure that by now Mike would have told her about my incestuous relationship with my mother.

I looked at Mike. He simply shrugged his shoulders, confirming my guess.

We met again that afternoon and every afternoon after that at my home. With Michelle Wong busy at her office, there was no one to disturb our pleasure excursion, which we took in our best spirit and utilize most of our time fucking and sucking together. Suzy was curious to know about mom and me. She did not seem to be satisfied with her brother’s account, and wanted the first hand information of what was happening between mom and I.

Again, I narrated them every thing, from the very beginning, deliberately going at length to describe our sexual escapades. Both the brother and the sister were apt listeners, and I could see a lustful anticipation in both of them during the narrative. Every such tale ended in a terrific threesome.

Finally, when I told them about my proposal about a making a quartet, and mom’s indirect acceptance, there was a brief lull broken only by Mike’s sudden ejaculation. Mike was in the process of inserting his cock into her dear sister’s cunt, and had been running his cock along her slit. He was so excited by the prospect of fucking my mother that he lost control and shot his load into her sister’s open pussy lips.

We met daily, and by the beginning of weekend, we had already fucked Suzy simultaneously, Mike inside her cunt and myself tormenting her tight little ass. That was a fantastic experience, and I was sure mom would also love to take both of us together.

However, my plans for weekend were already decided. During my last chat with mom in shower, I had developed a wild curiosity about my grandmother. I desperately wanted to see my Grandma or should I say that ever since I had been designing to fuck my sexy grandmother.

My grand parents live in a small village about a two-hour drive from our town. Ever since, doctors forbade my grandfather from mountaineering after his stroke; he left the town and settled down in his native place. He had inherited a little piece of land from his father and he got himself busy with his newfound hobby, growing vegetables. Grandma was not very enthusiastic to leave the town where she had spent best period of her life, but she loved grandpa and so she followed him.

At fifty-five grandma is still a knockout, a true country girl like my mother. During my previous visits to my grandparents, I had seen her numerous time sunbathing in the open backyard of her house. She would always be in the skimpiest bra and panties, never bothering about the presence of her teenage grandson, or her daughter. Now, I think that I could understand the reason. She had no secrets to hide from her daughter.

I had always admired her beautiful curves, sometimes even feeling aroused. However, only a few months back it was unimaginable to me that one-day I would think of fucking her. Life changes very fast. I was now regularly screwing my mother, so I did not feel any surprise when I thought of fucking my beautiful grandma also.

I left the house in the morning. Before starting, I handed over the house keys to Wongs, just in case mother return from her trip early, she might need them and I too would be saved from carrying those keys with me. I did not have a driving license, so taking mom’s car was out of question. However, I knew that plenty of people from the town would be going in the direction of my grandpa’s village, and I would easily get a lift.

I did not have to wait long. In a small town everyone knows everyone. As soon as, I reached the main shopping mall, I got a lift and about two and half hour later, I was dropped at a crossing near my village.

From the distance, I could see the smoke rising from the houses. A beautiful picturesque flat valley situated at the foothills. I pulled my rucksack and walked towards the village. I enjoyed the long stretches of green cultivated lands and small but beautifully built scattered houses among them. The day was quite sunny and after a brief walk, I could feel the beads of sweat over my forehead.

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers
1...34567...14