Topless Hike

Story Info
Nude in Public.
1.4k words
4.03
41.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a quick story about an ex, and a time we went hiking early in our relationship. For some quick back-story, I had been dating this gal for just a couple of weeks, and we had really been hitting off. We hadn't slept together yet or anything more than a little kissing and fooling around, but I could tell the relationship was headed in that direction soon. She was an attorney, and a very cute, petite little blond. Slim, maybe 5'2" or so and around 115 pounds with small-ish B-cup breasts and a great ass.

So one Saturday, we planned on taking a hike, our third such outing since we'd been dating. It was near summer time and pretty hot and sunny. I wore a t-shirt and athletic shorts with sneakers and socks, and she wore tight spandex shorts a sport-bra-type top and sneakers and socks. It didn't appear she had worn a bra underneath the top, so I was hoping we'd work up a good sweat and I might get a nice show. J

Well because of the heat and the strenuous nature of the hike, it didn't take long before we were both sweating really well. Both of our tops were starting to show evidence of sweat, and at one point I finally decided to take my t-shirt off altogether and just carry it. An option I was wishing she had the luxury of pursuing as well, but alas. However, when I did take it off, she turned around to make a comment about me being a wuss or something, and I finally got a good look at her front, the first since we had started our hike. The sweat was dripping down between her breasts, and I could clearly see her little nipples poking through her sports bra top. Very sexy! I was glad she was walking in front of me because my cock started to stir at that sight, and only got worse as we continued bouncing around the trail.

Finally, we came to a pretty remote spot that overlooked the city and we decided on a rest. We both climbed up on these big rocks and sat down, her in front of me, essentially sitting between my legs with her back to me. We each took good long drinks of water, a good amount of which she spilled down her front. I was looking forward to getting another view now that her top was good and soaked with moisture. J

So we sat there for 10 minutes or so enjoying he view and talking. At one point I reached my arms around and placed my hands high on her thighs, just above the bottom of her tight shorts. When I did, she became quiet, and so we sat there some more, now in silence. Between her sexy, sweaty body, the thought of her soaked top, and now my hands on her thighs, just inches away from her pussy, I had worked up a pretty solid hard-on. At first I was a little embarrassed, but then I thought this might be the perfect opportunity to move our relationship to the next level.

We hadn't seen a soul on our hike up here, and now we were completely alone on the bluff overlooking the city, so I decided to make a move. I sort of slid myself up closer to her so she could lean back against me. When I did so, my hard cock was now clearly pressing into her backside, along the crack of her ass, best I could tell. I knew she must have felt it and I was now just awaiting a response. I had also moved my hands up from her legs to her nice and flat, bare mid-drift. We sat there like that for a minute when I leaned down and started gently kissing the back of her neck. She kind of sighed and leaned her head slightly to one side to give me better access. Success!

I kissed her like that for a few minutes when I decided to let my hands drift up onto her breasts. I rested them there a second while I felt her now taut nipples tightly pressing through the fabric of her top and into the palm s of my hands. She didn't move them away, or ask me to stop, so I began to rub and caress them, lightly tweaking her nipples every so often. She turned her neck around as far as she could and I leaned forward to kiss her, all the while I kept at her breasts. When the kiss was over, she looked into my eyes and said, "Maybe we should ease up a bit. It is getting awfully hot - in more ways than one."

Sensing an opportunity I replied, "It's not so bad once you have your shirt off."

"Ha ha, funny guy. You have an unfair advantage," was her response.

"I see no reason why you don't have that same opportunity," was my reasoned reply. "We haven't seen anyone all morning," I offered as I continued to kiss her neck and caress her breasts.

"Say that I really wanted to, I still don't think I could bring myself to actually take my shirt off and sit here topless," she answered, looking away and back to the view in front of her.

That was enough of a spark for me. It was one of those moments you roll the dice and hope for the best. So I said, "Well then here, let me do it for you," and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and began to lift it over the bottom of her breasts. I figured she'd either freak out and say 'no way", grab my hands and quickly pull it back down, essentially ending our little session out in nature. Or she'd raise her arms and let me lift it up and off.

She slowly raised her arms.

I lifted the sports top over her head and she pulled her hands down through, leaving me holding the bra and her sitting there on the rock topless.

"I can't believe I just let you do that," she said looking back at me with an astonished face.

I could either, honestly. "How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Scared. Excited. Turned-on," she replied, briefly looking all around us for any potential spectators.

I confirmed the last feeling she confessed to by returning my hands to her now bare breasts and feeling her intensely erect nipples. "You aren't lying about being turned on," I said to her with a smile.

"Neither are you," she retorted, with a little wiggle of her ass into my solid erection.

She smiled back at me before turning back around and looking out in front of us again while I resumed my attention to her neck and breasts. I was getting super turned on at this point too, and began to wonder where this might go. Had we been sleeping together already, an au natural romp in nature might have been in the cards. But seeing as this was the first time either of us had even been half-naked in front of the other, I didn't see that happening.

"I think it is so sexy and adventurous of you to go topless out here in nature," I said to her with as much admiration and encouragement as I could muster.

"I don't what came over me," she answered. "Well, I guess it was you."

"Have you ever been topless outside before?" I asked.

"Only when I've been home alone around my pool, but never in public," she replied. "This is a first."

She moved out from between my legs and faced me, giving me my first direct look at her bare breasts. "I am really self-conscious about my small breasts, so now that you've seen them, I hope you like them," she said as she looked down at them.

"They're wonderful," I reassured her with a big smile. "They fit your sexy body perfectly."

"You're too sweet. And with that answer, maybe you'll also get to see the whole package real soon," she said with a smile. "Now give me back my top and let's get out of here. I think we are both in desperate need of a shower."

Together or by ourselves, was the only question I could think of as she donned her top and hopped off the rock to head home.