Tori's Naked Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being barefoot too, which I suggested to her.

"You were right Nikki it does make it even better." Tori said later.

Tori later added: Oddly it also added another dimension to the town I grew up in, when you walk barefoot you experience the texture of the ground beneath your feet, your bare skin feels the breeze, it is just an awesome feeling.

People were turning to watch Tori walk by, a couple of camera phones appeared so she made sure they got a good view of everything but her face. She was enjoying herself, wiggling her spectacular ass as she walked. She could feel the cold air on her pussy and she was beginning to tingle again. Now she could see Tony's car at the other end of the square, so she made her way across the street and walked towards the car. Tori as always wanted to make the most of her last few moments of public nudity so she walked back onto the street and up to Tony's car window.

She tapped on the glass, he lowered the window and she grabbed his face with both hands and gave him a massive kiss. Then she walked around the car and got in, giving him an even bigger kiss. Tori says it felt good, being naked next to Tony, he had a wool sweater on and it felt nice against her naked skin. She was starting to get horny again so they decided to head home, anyway it was now starting to rain and getting colder out there. She certainly had a full day while naked from head to toe and now she had been totally naked for six full days.

As I write this it is Tuesday, Tori has been naked a full ten days and will stay that way at least until Saturday evening to make it a full fourteen days naked. I for one would like to see her to keep going, what do you think?

I would like to thank all of you who vote, post comments, send feedback and e-mail me with comments, suggestions and questions. Tori has done some amazing things naked since where I left off in her story and you will get to read all about them. Tori and Tony will read any public comments and I will share any comments sent to me with them. Please vote and let Tori know you appreciate what she is doing and thank her for sharing it with all of you.

Love

Nikki