All Comments on 'Tormenting the Boss'

by V.Rich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please continue

this is such an exciting & special story. i love it, it's different than most things on the site. you definitely have to continue the story. the intrigue & suspense is killing me. and very sexy too!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I'm sorry..

I'm sorry I thought you had quit after the three earlier installments. Please continue teasing the boss, I am crazy about those e-mail contents. This mental battle between Tia and Gene is taking us to another plane.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 18 years ago
Super Series!

I agree with everyone. Tia is an incredible devious sexy woman and I would love to see more games she plays with her male toy boss.

MidwestSirenMidwestSirenover 17 years ago
Yummy

Downright yummy and a wonderful continuation of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
conclusion?

i know you haven't written anything for a while. but you should consider writing a conclusion for this because the story is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome!!!!

I love this one.

thanks.

ShadowVixen89ShadowVixen89about 13 years ago
Request for you.

I really got caught up in this story so much that I pray that you are going to add some more to it. I love the way Gene longs for the temptres that he know not the identity of. And Tia's creative torture with the whole shaving thing was great. I loved how he acted during this part of the story and the other 3 chapters were just wonderful. I look forward to reading all of you stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous