Tormenting the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
V.Rich
V.Rich
29 Followers

“And you know what, Gene? That big assed fool, you do know I love him with all my heart? He just kept sitting there and staring at her like some type of lovesick fool. Well, Gene, it just about broke my heart, “ KaCee sniffled and dramatically wiped away an imaginary tear.

Here, KaCee squared her shoulders and looked Gene right in the eye, and with resolve KaCee informed him, “ I got damned sick of watching the man that I love make a fool of himself in public and I just wasn’t really thinking straight, Right? Well, I reached into that purse of mine and all I could find was that big bottle of glue and I thought? Well, That WOULD get his attention, don’t Ya thank? “

Gene just stared. At some point a man matured enough to accept silence was the only acceptable reply to a woman. It had taken him longer than most, but Gene had finally matured.

“Well, KaCee continued, “that sure got his attention, lemme tell you. Evidently, that superglue really stings like the very devil, He jumped up and ran yelling and screaming into the men’s room. He about drowned his crotch.” KaCee was really giggling silly now. “But, she said, “But, after squirting that glue down his pants and cooling thangs off, know what I mean? Well it was his own fault, but he let his prick get all crazy and all; and you see what the problem is, right?”

“Huh, no, Hun. I am not sure what the problem is? Did you and Kenny break up?”

“Oh, heavens, no. Kenny would be lost without me. No, but you see how it is? Well, he was excited when I squirted that glue down his drawers and now his penis is glued solid….stuck straight up, in the northern position, if you get my drift, huh?”, his old friend stared at him earnestly, “Well, we can’t screw, you can see the problem, right?”

“Hey, Gene. What is the razor doing in your pocket?”

Gene silently pushed past her, out the back door and he planted his still sore ass on his Yamaha.

Gene gets home to his quiet, empty house in record time; there are no toys or little souvenirs in the mailbox or on the front porch. Gene lays his new razor on his nightstand, strips his clothes off and slides between the sheets of his empty bed. He dreams, over and over, of being held hostage by a wonderfully perverse woman, with the most bountiful cunt he ever sucked. His dreams were savory and sweet.

Across town, in a condominium with white walls and powder blue carpets and with sweet candles burning, his tormentor, Tia reclined naked on her pile of pillows. She was naked and a fine sheen of perspiration covered her chest and belly. Her head was thrown back in arousal, soft sighs escaped her lips. Tia was reliving every moment she tortured her boss, and a battery-operated control was gripped lazily in her fist, her red painted nails digging into her palm.

The thin control dial was attached to one of the most wonderfully stimulating vibrators ever invented by a woman’s fantasy, It was of a soft pink jelly and sweet smelling; a small silver egg settled gently on her bare clitoris, right between her widely parted legs. Tia’s hips flexed and swayed to the vibrations, and as she vividly remembered Gene’s erect penis. Her wet juices flowed as Tia remembered the intoxicating ecstasy of power over a powerful man. Kicking the dial in her hand up a notch Tia vividly recalled her pussy planted right above his mouth, straddling his wide chest while his arms were stretched taunt, held tight by cuffs and his hot mouth sucking and nipping at her pussy lips. Tia moaned aloud, her hips swaying uncontrollably from side to side.

Her body hummed deliciously, her mind on the tall, curly brunet who still dominated her fantasies. Tia conjured the image of his hard, thick cock as she spread her labia wide and thrust harder at the pulsating toy. Her fingers pressed the vibrator hard against her most sensitive clitoris, orgasm ripping through her entire body as she instinctively inching the dial to the max.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subj: Your Unworthy Hostage

From TES.Admin @ Ingram

To: Teasergirl8

Sent from the Internet (Details)

My dear temptress. Sweet Tormentor. I crave your attention. Please do not abandon me. My everyday life is a dull colorless existence compared to your illumination.

I await you. I await your instructions. I crave to obey your whims; your glorious imagination seduces my senses.

I beg to present myself for your abuse and crave to be……

Your Hostage, evermore

‘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing. Feel free to Contact me ;-) and View my profile.

V.Rich
V.Rich
29 Followers
12