Total Woman Vignettes 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

"That was very nice, my dear. Now stand astride my legs."

Maureen rose and shuffled into position as Mr. Rubin closed and bent his knees. He reached forward to her groin, snatching at her impertinent cunt-cover. Maureen tensed as the thread thin ties obediently snapped with the force. Mr. Rubin inhaled her aroma before chucking the dew drenched fabric over his shoulder.

Mr. Rubin wedged a throw pillow behind his lower back and got his body aligned at a more vertical angle. Maureen stayed in pose as Mr. Rubin now fingered her pussy folds, surveying her abundant juice, pushing his wetted digit inside. He assured himself that Maureen could not cause him desiccated discomfort.

"Fuck me, Maureen. Take me deep, take me tight and take me extra special on this extra special occasion."

Maureen shuffled into plunge position with her hands braced on the couch behind Mr. Rubin's shoulders and her knees on the seat cushion edges. Her heels were braced against the floor. Mr. Rubin held his cock upright as Maureen made contact, tested the alignment with a few tentative jabs and then settled to the bottom of Mr. Rubin's bulky erection with one prolonged thrust. Mr. Rubin eyes clenched as his growl drowned in his throat, signaling his joy and approval of Maureen's initial technique. He mentally surfaced to find Maureen's ornate nipples dangling beneath her inclined chest. Mr. Rubin hefted the mighty mounds, one in each hand. He bobbed them on his palms. Maureen watched his hands as they freely fondled her boobs, welcoming his caresses and attention. She heard him speak as he kneaded the masses.

"You made quite a provocative proposition during your striptease. So I will accede to your immodest appeal and manhandle these fun-bags until your cunt induces my cock to shower your womb with my spunk."

Mr. Rubin squeezed her feminine masses affectionately and gave them a few harsh jotters to prompt Maureen's attention back to her looming duties at their conjoined groins. She braced on the couch and unhurriedly slid her warm lubricated membranes up and down his cock. Mr. Rubin felt every fleshy fold within her cavern slide across his corona. He waggled his butt to muster Maureen into hip rolls and vaginal clamping. Satisfied when she complied with his demands, Mr. Rubin returned to the task in his hands.

As Maureen pistoned, her body swayed and rocked her boobs. At first, Mr. Rubin tried to steady her pendulous motions with cupped palm support. Then he played a game of tap and slap, bobbling them together and apart. Tiring of that amusement, Mr. Rubin gripped the nips and tried to hold them in one place as the attached globes wobbled freely above his clutching fingers. Clasping tighter, he felt Maureen winze and yip; a muscle spasm undulated along her feminine cavity.

Mr. Rubin pinched again, harder this time. Another spasm ripped along his rod. This was interesting. Maureen had her mouth clenched and eyes screwed shut while enduring the alternating stimulus and discomfort on her nipples and groin. She paused.

"Darling maiden, don't stop. Keep going. You have your mission of my emission to complete."

Maureen eased into more plunges as Mr. Rubin held loosely to her nipples. Suddenly, he pinched and she shuddered. He felt her muscles caress his cock again. The exhilarations of manly control coalesced in Mr. Rubin's groin. His balls percolated with sperm and his cock knob buzzed. The supreme moment was approaching.

And it arrived. Just before his pulses travelled up his tube, Mr. Rubin released Maureen's tits and wound his arms tightly around her body, crushing his panting chest tightly against her soft enflamed breasts. Maureen braced her arms, knees and heels in an effort to hold in place and support Mr. Rubin's weight suspended on her above the cushions. Mr. Rubin bellowed and shuddered his hips in midair as his fluids flowed into Maureen's womb. Five distinct spurts crashed into her fleshy walls. Maureen shut her tearful eyes, smiling through the mixture of hurt and joy. She had succeeded in granting Mr. Rubin's wish for a spectacular Mid Summer's Eve celebration of lust.

----------------------------------------------

After the living room performance, the exhausted celebrants wearily crawled to bed. Later in the night, Mr. Rubin woke with the lovely naked Maureen cuddled against him. The full moon lit the bedroom. Maureen murmured ohh's and ahh's as she twitched her hips in her sleep. She was obviously dreaming of being fucked again after missing her orgasm in the living room. Mr. Rubin felt a patriarchal obligation to fulfill her dream, just as she had fulfilled his.

Mr. Rubin nuzzled Maureen's face with small kisses and nose rubs. She stirred from her slumber. Mr. Rubin lazily smoothed his hand across her hips, ass and back, drawing her into consciousness. Maureen smiled and returned a soft moist kiss.

Mr. Rubin rolled her over and arranged her in missionary pose. They continued the oral affections as Maureen levered Mr. Rubin's erection against her alluring hole. Mr. Rubin was slow and gentle while inserting his cock. When he was deep inside, they rocked their bodies. Mr. Rubin reacted chivalrously to Maureen's verbal and body clues, signs of her growing pleasure. He adjusted his weight, his depth and his tempo in order to maximize her sensations. Maureen traipsed through several minis and then a full blown orgasm. At last, she pleaded for him to take her hard. Mr. Rubin indulged her and hammered away until they joined together in a frenzied chorus before collapsing intertwined. Thus, Mr. Rubin achieved his secondary goal of the evening; the exquisite Maureen had writhed with ecstasy in his encircling arms.

They lay that way until dawn broke. Still entangled, Mr. Rubin's manhood stiffened and they coupled up sidesaddle. The thrusts were moderate and pleasant, the heat growing slowly. They sensed a commotion in the hallway, the bedroom door sprang open and the night-out trio of giggling housemates tumbled into the room.

"...and then the tall one asked..." Their conversation trailed off when the girls spied the lovers undulating amorously in bed. They suppressed their tithers with hand covered mouths, calmly but impatiently watching as Mr. Rubin and Maureen concluded their night of revelry in affectionate style. Peering over Maureen's afterglow embrace, Mr. Rubin beckoned the dawdling others to his bedside. He studied the recent arrivals. With makeup smudged and clothes disheveled, they exuded a blushing image of fucked out satisfaction. He queried their mood.

"How was your night, my blissful dears? Did you worship the gods of lust and debauchery in true Mid Summer's Eve panache?"

"Oh yeah, it was really great. Except that we figure it was better for us than it was for Evelyn. She picked up a ruggedly handsome beau-hunk, some rowing crew member. Then she had trouble cumming; he had a really small dick."

Mr. Rubin reached out for Evelyn's hand and kissed her fingers. He held her that way as he declared "Then you must join me here in bed tonight and we will resolve that problem together. Okay?"

Evelyn smiled her agreement and joined the other girls in animated recaps about love lost and lust found during their raucous celebrations of Mid-Summer's Eve.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers
12