Total Woman Zodiac 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

A luau was laid out for the hungry revelers. Satiated by the food, they peeled away in pairs for chaise lounges overlooking the sand fringed cove. Zack took a seat, relaxing into a palm shaded lounge. Ms. Three stood by as Zack got settled. She knelt and unzipped his pants, getting her first good look at his penis. She held it gently, turning the meat tube to examine it from all angles. It was large but doable and she was willing to give it a try. She looked at Zack for permission to proceed. Zack saw her tight ass barely covered by her bikini. He had overheard rumors that Ms. Three had the snuggest pussy the men had ever fucked. Zack hesitated, contemplating stealing away into the nearby jungle and packing her legendary cunt with his thick flesh and fluid. But this was Blowjob Beach and rules were rules. He nodded for Ms. Three to proceed with her fellatio. He would pack her throat instead.

Ms. Three kissed the tip, licked the shaft and tongued the balls. Zack grew to good volume. Ms. Three tilted her head down as she tilted Zack up. Her mouth descended the length, surprising Zack that the little woman could get it all in. She was experienced; no doubt getting lots of practice with previous mates. She bobbed and twisted, giving Zack her full repertoire of oral moves. His attention was momentarily distracted by a man's voice from a nearby lounge.

"Come on, bitch. Don't just lick the knob like a Popsicle; get your mouth on it. God... is this your first blowjob?"

Ms. Four blubbered 'Yes..." then hid her tearful face in her hands. The man dropped his head back on the lounge with the sure sign of frustration. His cruise hostess hustled over to assist.

"Don't cry, sweetie...I'll walk you through it. You'll be fine."

The hostess knelt next to Ms. Four and got her composed with soft words. Then she gave little instructions, showing Ms. Four how to hold the shaft firmly and telling her to start by kissing the tip.

"That's it. Now slide your lips over the crown... Good girl... and back... a couple more... now further this time... Good...see how far you can go... half way is a good start... no, it's okay, use your tongue when he's deep inside... suck... yes like that, a few more..."

Ms. Four concentrated on following the words. The hostess spoke kindly, like a mother teaching her daughter one of the many love duties required to keep a happy marriage... well, happy. Ms. Four was becoming comfortable with the feel of a stiff male organ filling her mouth. She was speeding up, but only caressing about half the man's cock. It was time for the hostess to give Ms. Four advanced guidance.

"You need to take it all in. I know... I know... it's longer than your mouth. That's why it's called deep-throat...Now, push gently... try again... okay, take a deep breath and push harder... breath through your nose... relax... relax... "

The hostess hovered a hand above Ms. Four's head. Watching faithfully for the right moment, she slammed Ms. Four down hard on the man's erection. The knob popped into Ms. Four's throat. The hostess counted out loud "One... two... three..." and released. Ms. Four rose and sputtered, puffing deep breaths. She remained in position, coughed once, her head still over the man's groin. She looked up at the hostess, who nodded for her to continue. Ms. Four steeled her courage. She held the fat meat, kissed and sucked until he was half in again, took a breath and pressed down. Her lips met his scrotum as the man moaned out his pleasure. That was the beginning of a series of plunges as the man panted louder and louder.

Zack viewed the scene next door as he adsorbed Ms. Three's caresses. Zack's heat was building from watching the neophyte scholar learn her sensual curricula. He felt Ms. Three's talented mouth and tongue on his cock. He refocused on his dedicated fellatio artist as he heard Ms. Four's man roar. Ms. Three felt Zack's erection expand to its fullest and sensed his body bracing for the discharge. She drew back and held his knob in her cavity, tongue tip painting his underside. Zack busted out a groan as he jetted his cum into Ms. Three's warm orifice. She moaned to add vibrations which were a pleasant bonus to his satisfactory orgasm, saving his milky gift on her tongue for the big swallow finale.

Zack lay in afterglow. He heard his neighbor tell the hostess to bring Ms. Four back in an hour for more practice. Zack dismissed his Oriental sex kitten and watched her play in the surf. This was Ms. Three's third debt settlement cruise. Her gambling addiction had become her way of life; either her ventures ended with wads of cash or wads of cum, equally acceptable outcomes as far as she was concerned.

----------------------------------------------------

Zack watched the sunset in the west from inside the yacht's main lounge. Several other VIPs had received their evening companions, handed forward by their ever attentive onboard hostesses. The debt laden ladies were attired in cultural dress: flirty Brazilian Samba club wear, NYC cocktail dresses, and Hindu saris. Each outfit was altered to display voluptuous skin and risqué pizzazz.

Zack held a single long stem red rose as he sipped his tonic water. Aquinia appeared in the doorway, holding another unseen woman's hand. She pulled her charge forward. Ms. Six stepped into the doorway and froze. She could see the other women had already met their males for this final nocturnal tryst. The buzz of conversation settled to silence as the men noticed her entrance. Ms. Six was dressed in a traditional Greco toga: a pure white translucent gown, belted at the waist and with classic Hellenic pattern ribbons sewed to the hems. Her wavy hair was piled in an up-do style, her silver earrings dangled mixed with a few stray tresses.

Aquinia let the charmed men get a real eyeful before she led Ms. Six to Zack. Zack was also quite taken by the sight. In her heels, Ms. Six was almost as tall as he was. She was full figured, but not fat, an ample woman. She glided across the deck with a gracefulness of stable form. There was a barely noticeable spring to her unrestrained firm breasts. Aquinia stopped her at polite presentation distance.

"Mr. Z, this Ms. Six, your companion for the evening."

Zack held forth the rose. Ms. Six widened her eyes in surprise at the kind gesture but her expression recovered quickly. This was the first truly chivalrous act she had encountered since coming aboard the yacht. Her two previous 'gentlemen' had been more or less brusque in their attitude, wholly insensitive to her feelings. The meetings had been neither painful nor pleasurable, merely a normal carnal exchange. The first had boasted about his status over their dinner and then, later in his cabin, boosted his spunk over her face. It had been a quick and rough tit fuck, nothing in it for her. The second man had bounced her topless body around on the water toys before bouncing her head on his cock at Blowjob Beach. Ms. Six contemplated Mr. Z's floral gift and breathed in its aroma.

"Thank you, Mr. Z. This flower is very lovely."

"This lovely flower will wilt with time unlike your loveliness which will only grow more radiant."

Ms. Six blushed at the complement. Zack took the time to look her over more closely. The toga style cross-over front panels were suspended from puckered shoulder straps and tucked in at the side waist bands. There was a wide expanse of native Mediterranean olive toned skin between her twin bulges down to her navel. The furrowed fabric draped her bosom but could not completely conceal her pokey nipples.

"That is also a lovely dress. Did Aquinia help you pick it out?"

"Yes, Mr. Z. She said it perks up my traditional Greek looks and honors my heritage. She was very particular about the formal styling and the preening. She said I must be glamorous for you and your comrades. Is my appearance pleasing?"

"Ms. Six, you look marvelous. But I know of a more seductive way to wear the dress. May I?"

Zack didn't wait for Ms. Six's permission; her approval was irrelevant. She had consented in writing to sincere cooperation throughout the cruise. Zack was simply continuing the pretense of romance. Zack lifted the bodice panels and peered down her loose front. Both breasts were similarly magnificent but he chose the left one. He lifted the left shoulder strap and slid it down her bicep. He brushed the loose breast cover aside. Ms. Six tilted her head and stoically watched as her breast was exposed to a room full of elegantly attired patrons. Zack let his hand flow back across her smooth, nose-cone boob, brushing the pointy nipple with his palm. He cupped his chin and studied his living sculpture.

"Yes, I do believe that this look is more enticing. You are covered but still exposed; neither fully clothed nor fully unclothed but teasing us with a glimpse of your underlying grandeur."

Ms. Six was silent, not knowing how to respond. Zack pivoted her to face the expectant assembly who had followed his fashion improvements. Ms. Six felt self-conscious, partially nude amongst fully clad people. Her embarrassment was ironic since she had been paraded topless throughout the water sporting events, had been fucked robustly by two of the men and had swallowed cum in front of the group at Blowjob Beach. It was the singularity of her situation among the others that was troubling.

"Gentlemen! What do you think? Better or not?"

There was a burst of applause. One older man close by lamented that he had not bid more liberally for one of her time slots. He craved a finer perusal of her breasts and the rest of the attached form. Ms. Six's semi-nude uniqueness didn't last long. The other men made similar adjustments to their own companions' garb until there was a display of erotic female anatomy everywhere in the crowd. The clustered pairs mingled after that, exhibiting and examining each other's corporeal artwork.

Ms. Five had been required to don her backless cocktail dress in reverse, exposing her entire front instead of her back. The neck strap resembled a choker and the low cut style nearly exposed her vulva. Her boobs rode amusingly free in the middle of the fashionable cutout. Her proximate spectators demanded a shimmy which she halfheartedly performed to their collective delight.

Ms. Three was leaning forward, hands braced on knees. Her short flirty skirt was flipped up, displaying a pert little derriere mounted on two lithe legs. Two admiring gentlemen were cupping and patting her ass cheeks, discussing doggy style copulation techniques. Their banter grew argumentative.

Zack intervened to arbitrate. One man said that mounting a cowed woman from behind required a hands and knees pose on a bed or floor with the forceful male kneeled up behind. The other gent advocated a standing pose with the female bracing herself against furniture or a wall during the culminating hard thrusts. Zack proposed a compromise. The female should kneel in a chair for support. Both partners could hold the reversed chair back when the frenzied male's lunges grew to hammer thrusts. That gained agreement. Ms. Three's smirking face was obscured by her draping hair. The gentlemen were now mulling over sharing a suite and swapping mates, giving an opportunity to compare notes on the novel technique in real time. Ms. Three didn't care what position she was used in or by whom as long as her eager cunt received copious male deluges after enjoying prolonged bout of vigorous fucking.

Meanwhile, Ms. Six's boisterous first dude stood before her with his semi-tumescent cock protruding through his fly. She was resisting as he tried to pull her hand in, offering a final manual stroke on his trophy, 'one for the road' as he put it. Zack's assertive return rescued the reluctant Ms. Six and the man left to flaunt his exposed member elsewhere. Zack stayed with her after that, a protective arm draping her shoulder, His hand cupped her non-exposed breast beneath the toga. His fingers circled her nipple and rolled the nub. Ms. Six leaned her exposed boob into him; she appreciated Mr. Z's valiant presence and felt safe. She welcomed Mr. Z's idle tit fondling. Her fingers lovingly rolled the single rose stem gift in her own hands. It soothed her to know that Mr. Z treasured her long suppressed sensuality and charms.

The assembly of men grew feverish from the exotic display and play. They began to filter off to their cabins with the time-honored erotic relief in tow. Zack led Ms. Six to his topside suite for their last evening afloat.

------------------------------------------------------

Zack lay in a wonderful afterglow. He was spooning Ms. Six's round sensuous butt as his hands massaged her firm nubile tits and ass. Her fragrance lit up his nostrils. Ms. Six had been true to her contract, sincerely cooperative in letting Zack use her marvelous body at will. He had disrobed the lovely lady and sampled freely from her various manual and oral talents. Her mouth was heavenly. Zack adored the tongue lashed cock caresses. From the first slide of her posh lips down his throbbing erection, he was convinced that Ms. Six was well practiced in the art form. Thereafter, he let her set the pace and handle the deep throats in a way that controlled her gag reflex. Zack stopped short of spilling and continued the fond coupling with long and slow thrusts into her cunt. As a gentleman, he generated her ecstasy first; then robustly fucked her until he churned his essence into her spasmodic carnal cavity. Drained, Zack's mind descended towards a twilight sleep.

Ms. Six was also glowing, having enjoyed Mr. Z's skill and technique which had gained her a genuine orgasm. He was talented in the sexual arts and considerate. She compared him to her fiancé. Her parents were thrilled that she was engaged to a neighborhood boy in their insular Greek community. She had been a late starter but let her fiancé take her post-teenaged virginity with the promise of eventual matrimony. The engagement ring had taken years to arrive, always delayed by some other need for the money. The intervening time had been packed with platonic sex. He used her for quickies when aroused by a flirty waitress or an X-rated movie. Ms. Six consented to satiating his lust in café restrooms, darkened theatres or soon thereafter in the parking lot. She was often left out of the orgasm sharing, even when there was plenty of time for build-up in the rare overnight sessions.

Then her fiancé had gotten deep underwater with the bookies. She attended a strange meeting with the casino bosses where they explained her role in cancelling her fiancé's gambling debts. The casino bosses were very graphic about the activities required for 'sincere cooperation'. Ms. Six had been shocked at the idea. She had refused. Her fiancé threw a tantrum and threatened to cancel their betrothal. 'If I abandoned you now, what self-respecting Greek boy would settle for damaged goods?' he asked. He insisted that she would be an everlasting embarrassment to her family. She had retracted her refusal and now here she was on a luxury yacht with a mysterious lover.

Ms. Six lay next to Mr. Z, the skilled lover who proudly revealed Ms. Six's grandeur in the modified sexy toga. It was an honor to have her real inner and outer beauty displayed by this appreciative man for the other approving men. Then Mr. Z had taken his pleasure with her body and respected her needs. Ms. Six considered Mr. Z a real man.

Ms. Six turned in his embrace, careful not to wake the dozing Mr. Z. Her legs enfolded his hips, holding his groin warmly in her pelvic crevasse. A finger traced his jaw line and she kissed his chin. She watched his eyelids flicker in REM sleep. Mr. Z was dreaming...

... Zack was sitting on the couch in the living room of his suburban home, lounging in casual clothes and slippers. It was after dinner and he was twisting about, playing a video game with a young boy. The more dexterous youth was joyfully beating him every time.

"Dad, I can't believe you're so slow! Hah! Gotcha' again."

A woman's voice called from another room. "Boys, it's late. Wrap it up and come to bed."

The men of the house finished their final game and then toddled off to their rooms. Zack tucked the boy into bed and kissed his forehead. "Good night, son. Sleep tight; don't let the bed bugs bite."

"Ahh, Dad... did you forget to call the exterminator... again?" The laughing boy dodged a playful swipe then snuggled under the blankets, happy and secure in a loving home.

Zack went to the master bedroom. Ms. Six was sitting in her nightgown, her arms cradling a baby suckling at one of her perfect breasts. The baby was barely awake, only giving occasional puckers of its last bit of nursing. Ms. Six smiled up at Zack as he entered the room.

"Darling, would you like to help me put your daughter to bed?" Zack took the babe in his arms and laid her in the crib on her tummy. He rubbed the child's back lovingly before covering her with a fluffy blanket.

"Zack, my dear, come to bed."

Zack crawled in beside the mother of his children and snuggled her. "I love you, Priscilla, I really love you."

"I love you too, Zack."

The hugs refocused to caresses, moved on to kisses, changed to shedding of bed clothes. Priscilla arranged her voluptuous mothering body to accommodate the noticeable eagerness of her husband. Zack wiggled into the warm embraces of his wife's bountiful body, worming his erection to its favorite position. The tip found moisture and burrowed in. His wife's silky tissues encircled his cock. He stroked gently...

... Zack woke slowly. Ms. Six had turned to face him. He was hugging her in a side saddle mount. His knob was embedded in her vagina, giving it modest probes. Ms. Six watched his face. Zack paused his genital probing when she worriedly whispered.

"Mr. Z, who told you my name was Priscilla? No one on the cruise was supposed to know my real name."

"I don't know your real name. You are Ms. Six to me."

"You were dreaming of me, weren't you, Mr. Z? You murmured 'Priscilla' in your sleep."

Zack shrugged. "Okay, but I was dreaming. You were my wife and mother of my children and we were making love. Yes, I called you Priscilla but I don't know why I did that. But you should know that the sex was incredibly pleasurable. May I show you?"

Zack rekindled the gentle thrusts without presuming a reply. His mate's juicy pussy welcomed the prods and probes, nestling the cylindrical male invader. Priscilla, aka Ms. Six, felt a calm serenity permeate her insides. This must be what true love was like; she could get used to this novel experience. The man in her arms was more than just a fuck-mate. She now understood that label best described her fiancé. Unlike the little Greek boy who hadn't grown up, Zack was treating Priscilla with a lover's tenderness. The motions were gentle, stimulating a heat that flowed out from her pussy. Her plush boobs were squishing against Mr. Z's solid pecs. Tingles were bussing into her limbs, her fingers, her toes, her nipples.

Suddenly, Priscilla's core squeezed hard on Zack's cock and she cried out. She hugged Zack tighter as she felt his body stiffen. Zack called out his orgasm and mirrored Priscilla's embrace. The familiar jets of sperm splashed her womb. The conjoined adults shuddered together until the spasms passed and then rested in each other's arms. Priscilla was quietly sobbing and struggling to suppress her tears. Zack nuzzled her face and kissed her brow.

"Are you okay, Ms. Six?" She sniffled into a small smile.

"Please call me Priscilla. I can be Ms. Six in front of the others but here with you, I want to be Priscilla."

"Very well, Priscilla, I can do that until we part. Then you will return to your world, get on with your life and use any name you choose. I think you are destined to become a wonderful wife to some lucky man and an incredible mother to some very happy children. Rest here with me tonight and see what tomorrow brings."

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers