Total Woman Zodiac 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Ms. Six was regretting her ill-advised engagement to the neighborhood chauvinist pig. How could she free herself from his clutches before it was too late? What would her parents say or do? She must find the courage to change her future. She pondered tactics while cuddled in Zack's arms until both resumed their slumbers.

-----------------------------------------------------

Zack awoke the next morning in an empty bed. Aquinia was there and she explained how she had helped Ms. Six extricate herself from Zack's loving embrace and quietly leave. The yacht had returned to home port and it was time for all passengers to depart the ship and get on with their individual lives.

From the rail, Zack saw Ms. Six, aka Priscilla, walk down the gang plank to her impatient boyfriend. He questioned her anxiously and, receiving the reply he hoped for, jumped for joy, smacked her ass and gave her two thumbs up. Ms. Six stoically endured it all. Then she followed behind her animated fiancé, towing her wheeled carry-on, gazing downward as her fiancé high pumped his arms in triumph all the way to his small car. He jumped in and left Priscilla to load her own satchel and manage her own door. She looked back towards the yacht and saw Zack at the rail. She blew him a kiss and cupped a fond wave. Then she let go of the past few days and refocused her new mindset on the present.

Priscilla stood outside the closed passenger side door and waited. The car horn beeped and then beeped again. Priscilla stood her ground. The driver door popped open and the little man marched around the car, arms up in a 'What the fuck' gesture. Priscilla pointed at the rear passenger door. Her fiancé brusquely yanked it open as she placed her valise on the seat. She pointed again to the front passenger door, which he jerked open before she gracefully seated herself inside. He slammed it before trudging back to his side. The smoky car spun out of the parking lot. Zack smiled to himself. A long journey begins with a single step. The new Priscilla, the former Ms. Six, was displaying the spark of self-esteem that could flare into a blaze of true maturity and motherhood. There was hope after all.

Most of the passengers had walked off by the time Aquinia gave Zack her parting goodbye kiss at the gangway. There was a young lady waiting dockside as he walked down the ramp. At midpoint, his watch began to vibrate. The woman furtively checked her ring and smiled at Zack. She stood attentively as Zack approached. Zack steeled his courage physically and emotionally to resume his traditional Zodiac role.

"Good afternoon, sir. My name is Aquila. I was ordered by the rental car agency to drop your car here, confirm delivery and then await further instructions. My glowing Zodiac ring infers that you are the bearer of my 'further instructions'. What is your wish, sir?"

"Call in and confirm delivery and then inform your employer that you are taking a week off. We are driving south to Florida. Let's go."

Zack helped Aquila into the passenger seat before he jumped into the driver's seat. Aquila dutifully phoned in her status. Zack wheeled out of the parking lot and headed for the Interstate. During the next day and night, they took breaks to attend to Zack's whims: a rest stop blowjob, a motel room romp, a short hike into the surrounding woods for an outdoor fuck. Zack professionally evaluated Aquila, pumping his cock into her mouth and cunt until he was satisfied with her full range of abilities.

At Jaxport, Zack delivered Aquila to another TWA Zodiac evaluation assessor and Zack took his next charge, Pamela, in exchange. Aquila would accompany the other Zodiac and his cluster of colleagues on their private jet to the Bahamas. She was booked for a group evaluation assessment.

Zack would deliver Pamela to her next encounter in Miami; but only, of course, after the obligatory robust evaluation assessment by the Zodiac Emeritus. Zack was back in the role he had been born to fulfill: a Zodiac evaluation assessor for the prestigious alumni of Total Woman Academy.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers