Total Woman Zodiac 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Kaleb waited until Aquila recovered her breath. He started again; it took longer this time but he achieved his goal. Several more cycles ensued. Aquila looked more and more flushed and perspiration sheened her skin. Some of her sweat spattered on Kaleb whenever the orgasms made Aquila shake wildly in her bound condition. Her masquera ran streaks down her cheeks. A limit of sorts was reached where Aquila ceased to respond to Kaleb's fingering. He withdrew his digit. He circled Aquila, his full cock jittering horizontal as he paced. Kaleb was almost ready but not quite. He loosed Aquila's chains and ordered her to re-preen in the bathroom.

Kaleb lay naked on the bed when Aquila emerged reverted to her earlier splendor. She joggled across the room and mounted the mattress on hands and knees beside him. Her makeup was renewed but the all-over flushed skin bespoke the lingering effects of her multiple pleasure peaks. Her corset clinched her waist, making her tits and ass look fuller and more sensuous. Aquila halted above him, waiting for Kaleb's commands. He had confirmed her passionate self-control during immense stimulus. Now Aquila would be free to concentrate on Kaleb's total gratification.

Kaleb's cock trembled in time with his heartbeat. Aquila noted the movement and her hand hovered near it. She surveyed Kaleb's face for his consent to her impending touch. "You may..." he said.

Aquila enveloped Kaleb's cock in her fingers, using the index finger pad to circle the V. Her hand slowly jacked the shaft. She maintained eye contact, studying Kaleb's irises for dilation, the unmistakable measure of arousal. When they widened, she relented, keeping him on a plateau of excitement. Kaleb swooned into a near twilight daze, watching her darkened eyes stare him down. He was droopy when the spasms in his groin began and he sensed a warm wetness surround his cock as it injected his sperm into Aquila's facial orifice.

Aquila had watched Kaleb's surge to his sensuous summit and at the last moment closed over and sucked hard on his erupting manhood. The guest coach tutor and evaluation assessor was full of a day's worth of pent-up cum and the expelled magnitude quickly filled her mouth. She swallowed the bulk of it and then plunged the knob down her throat to propel the follow-on shots straight to her stomach, performing swallowing gulps to massage the meat lodged between her tonsils. All the while, she maintained pseudo eye contact with the overwhelmed man in her oral clutches. Even after the finale of the sperm volleys, Kaleb stayed in a dreamy body lock, unable to détente. Finally, as Aquila watched, waited and suckled, he slowly dropped his full weight back into the mattress. Aquila sensed the stiffness retreat from Kaleb's dick but prolonged her attention to his enduring sensations.

Kaleb petted Aquila's tresses and she took the cue to decouple. She crawled to his side and fingered his nipples, stealing a quick kiss from the satisfied Kaleb. They petted for an hour while Kaleb rebuilt his libido. He rose and Aquila waited on her back as he surveyed the bed for the expected chain binding appurtenances. He secured her wrist cuffs wide to the bedstead corners and captured her ankles in reflective restraints. Lifting her ass by yanking up on the corset front, he slid a pillow underneath, elevating and rolling her groin upward. Aquila was better positioned for the next act. She tilted her gaze downward, attempting to observe the interaction but Kaleb pressed her forehead back so that Aquila was staring at the ceiling instead. She awaited Kaleb's next preference for the handling of her body.

Kaleb knelt between Aquila's spread eagle thighs and thumbed her clitoris. His other hand pointed his engorged cock at her pussy and the tip danced against her vulva lips. Aquila made small hip circles, flexing her core muscles, aiding his motions on her pink feminine portal. Kaleb sank his knob half in as they collaborated on perfecting the carnal connection. More cooperative efforts afforded a half deep penetration. Kaleb's corona was positioned level with Aquila's G spot but he halted his movements. Aquila jogged her hips to signal her desire for more pressure on the nerve cluster. Kaleb leaned forward, braced his hands on the mattress and held fast. He watched her frustration build. The restrained Aquila toiled furiously with her belly and butt muscles to increase the nerve tingling sweeps. Each vaginal revolution gave alternate caresses to Kaleb's knob and then more directly on the base of the shaft. It was almost a rotary stimulation. Aquila tried harder to increase the stimulation and was huffing and puffing from her exertions. Her oscillating breasts drove her pert nipple tips in circles above her chest.

When Kaleb perceived that Aquila was reaching her interim limit of energy, he relented and gave a few coordinated shaft strokes to help her out. That led to longer moves and a buildup of masculine tension which Kaleb finally unleashed into Aquila's womb along with his cum ropes.

Kaleb slept and awoke intermittently during the night, remaining missionary pose saddled atop the splayed out Aquila. He slogged out several more ejaculations, letting Aquila have her own orgasms in the course of some of them. At dawn, Lucy arrived to help with the change of scenarios. Kaleb crawled off of Aquila and Lucy guided the readjustment and new position for Aquila. She was now fastened sideways on the mattress with her head laying backward over the edge facing the door. Lucy gave Aquila an upside down kiss, patted her cheek and wished her well with her next appointment due to begin shortly. Lucy and Kaleb departed.

----------------------------------------------

After Kaleb had been summoned into Aquila's boudoir the previous evening, the others had departed to allow Kaleb uninterrupted access to Aquila's charms and wiles. Nicky led Kurt to a designated bedroom. She had been given her orders regarding Kurt's preparations and fully intended to comply. It was sooner rather than later that found Nicky and Kurt naked and prone on the comfortable mattress intertwined in foreplay. Kurt would be allowed one ejaculation tonight. Nicky was charged with delivering a rejuvenated Kurt and his restocked energies for the scheduled all-day stint with Aquila. Nicky let Kurt play, caress and kiss. His hands and lips were everywhere: face, lips, ears, neck, boobs and nipples. For her part, she petted his back, face and legs but avoided his very hard erection. They played like that for hours.

It was after midnight. Kurt was getting agitated at Nicky's reserved involvement. He rubbed his raging erection against her thighs. She drew back when he tried to lay his meat in her cleavage for a boob fuck. Kurt drew Nicky's head to his groin but she kissed his stomach and nuzzled his navel. Kurt was getting hotter and more animated. Finally, he pinned Nicky on her back and probed his stiff prick at her pussy. She relented and spread her thighs, grateful that Kurt wanted a cunt fuck. The foreplay had her aroused as well and she welcomed the imminent mutual intercourse.

Kurt drove in, sliding all the way, finding that Nicky was equally inclined to mate. He stroked briskly, his pent-up ardor ready for rapid release. It was not long in coming. He emptied his full load in five gigantic bursts. The power of the shots drained away his angst and he kept small thrusts active as Nicky's delayed response washed her with ecstasy. They lay entwined until sleep overtook them. Very early in the morning, Nicky stirred Kurt awake with small rubs on his cock. They kissed and continued their play. Kurt was up for another bout with Nicky but it was not to be. As dawn broke, Nicky exited the bed and pulled Kurt with her. They crept naked down the hallway to Aquila's quarters. Nicky pried the door open and peered inside. She saw that Aquila was alone and arranged. Nicky drew Kurt in a final lip lock; mashing his chest with her boobs and feeling his stiffness bump her stomach. She released her hold and pressed Kurt through the half open portal to Aquila's waiting presence. She closed the door behind him. Nicky had faithfully fulfilled her duty.

Kurt surveyed the upside down face that the shackled Aquila presented. Aquila saw Kurt's interest and licked her cherry lips in invitation. Kurt was throbbing from his long night of foreplay with Nicky and ready to rumble. He strode to the waiting woman, his cock bobbing before him. He never hesitated. Kurt's knob bounced against Aquila's forehead, tapped her nose and came to a landing on her inverted mouth. Aquila opened wide and Kurt kept going. His balls rested on Aquila's nostrils when his prick hit bottom... and erupted. Kurt quickly drew back and let loose the following volleys across Aquila's bare nipples and corseted torso. He milked his prick, dribbling the last drops on her face.

Kurt held his softening prick in one hand as he released one of Aquila's wrist restraints.

"Untie yourself and get off the bed" he commanded. Aquila undid the other wrist and unclipped her ankles. She stood beside the bed, man-juice dripping from her tits and chin. The corset was cum stained. Her hair was speckled with a few pearls of sperm. She looked like a well-used medieval wench.

"Ready for more?" asked Kurt as he slowly stroked his still substantial penis.

"Do you want me like this or should I sweeten up for you?"

"Take a moment to refresh but don't take too long. I am so ready to fuck you." Kurt slapped her ass as he sent her towards the bathroom.

Kurt was standing by the bed when Aquila emerged. The spunk was gone and her makeup refreshed. She stopped close in front of him. Kurt grabbed her arm and pushed Aquila down on the mattress. She posed with her feet planted wide and her body braced on hands as she half leaned over the edge. Kurt walked against her backside and placed his newly reinvigorated knob against her pussy lips. Aquila was moist with the expectation of more rough use. Kurt cupped her tits from behind and pushed his cock hard into her slot. The strokes were long and lively. Kurt kneaded her boobs, pinched the nipples and slammed his erection inside her again and again and again, gradually quickening the pace. Aquila hung her head, shook her hair and moaned. Her compliant demeanor quickened Kurt's lust. He peaked and loaded her cunt with his spunk. They collapsed on the bed, Aquila pinned beneath Kurt's bulk.

All day the pair engaged in sex: standing, lying down, seated, inverted, every variation imaginable. Kurt and Aquila didn't cum every time; there are limits to human functionality. But Aquila was getting to the stage of weariness dictated by TWA Evaluation Assessment protocols for group conditions. Late in the afternoon, Kurt was lying on his side as Aquila spooned him. She was mimicking a wrap-around hand-job caress though Kurt was struggling to maintain any kind of erection at this point. Lucy and Nicky entered and pronounced the end of Aquila's 24-hour warm-up. They assisted Kurt to don a waist wrap and Lucy led the mesmerized man off to his suite. Lucy would spend the night with Kurt, attending to his grooming and comfort; affable to carry on with whatever he was disposed to carry out for the remainder of the erotic weekend.

Meanwhile, Nicky hustled Aquila through a hasty tidy up, fixing her hair, makeup, perfume. She tightened the cuffs and corset laces which the past days raucous activities had slackened. Aquila stood in heels, hair pinned up, makeup perfect and skin glistened while Nicky did a final circuitous inspection of the TWA graduate before her formal presentation to Karl. The official Zodiac evaluation assessor's appraisal was the only one that mattered. But Karl would consider the other guest tutors' opinions which he would surely hear during their casual debriefing on the airplane ride back to the mainland.

Satisfied with their joint preparations, Nicky clipped Aquila's wrists behind her back and strutted the feminine masterpiece to Karl's suite. Nicky knocked once as a courtesy before opening the door and leading Aquila inside. Karl was seated naked in the middle of the room. The trio took a moment to absorb the situation. Karl opened his arms to invite Aquila closer. Nicky stood aside as Aquila stepped forward. She stopped at arm's length while Karl scanned her up and down. His hands turned her by her hips so he could study her back view.

Karl smoothed a hand across Aquila's ass cheeks as he murmured his appreciation. "Very nice work, ladies... very nice indeed." He checked Aquila's cuffs, finding them properly secure. "Nicky, please help me stage her properly."

Nicky steadied Aquila as she shuffled backward into seated reverse cowgirl in Karl's lap. Her bound hands pressed against Karl's stomach and she shifted to reduce the obstacle. Karl's hands pulled her hips back until Aquila's ass was snug against his groin. Nicky was fumbling between their thighs, poking Karl's stiffness against Aquila's vulva. Aquila leaned far forward to assist as Karl cupped her tits to hold her from falling. The trio worked Karl inside Aquila's pussy until she was mounted balls deep.

"Thank you, Nicky. You're dismissed" Karl huffed. Aquila turned her face up to say 'adieu'; Nicky knelt and gave Aquila's pursed lips a deep kiss before taking her leave.

"Aquila, stroke my cock. Show me what you can do in this position."

Aquila lifted her ass using only her legs. Her thigh muscles were well developed by the many hours in many positions she had repeated at the Total Woman Academy. She had successfully progressed through the TWA curriculum as she mastered the various roles and techniques. But this position was one of the most difficult and she was already nearly worn-out from satiating first Kaleb and then Kurt continuously through the preceding day. But then that was the point of the group evaluation assessment. Aquila had the desire to succeed. But did she have the stamina to endure the extreme demands of elite power dating? Could she successfully captivate an influential Alpha male into becoming her life-mate?

Aquila's cunt stroked Karl's cock like a well-oiled piston. Karl's fists kneaded her boobs in time with his varied rhythm mandates. Aquila took the cues and altered her technique accordingly. Her toned ass jogged pleasantly against his groin. Aquila kept her unusable hands out of the way. Karl seemed pleased with her efforts and achieved his first orgasm after a modest time in this first session.

During the afterglow, Karl held Aquila's warm butt tight against his lap as he nuzzled her neck and sniffed her perfumed hair. Aquila rolled her neck to first pet Karl's cheek and then offered her lips for a kiss. Karl took the excuse to taste her cherry lipstick. He switched hands, his arms crossing her chest in a boob clenching hug. Aquila relaxed in place, waiting for Karl to lose his erection and decide on her next task. But the slackening in his erection never came. Unbeknownst to Aquila, Karl the professional Zodiac had reserved his formidable power by avoiding overplay with the two housekeepers. He murmured in the weary Aquila's ear.

"That was fine for a start but now we will see how much you want a good assessment report. Massage my buried prick in place with your vaginal muscles until I cum again."

Karl hugged Aquila tighter, squeezing her soft mammary orbs now cupped in his hands. Aquila hung her head and concentrated her mind on her core. She clamped the ring of muscles surrounding the base of Karl's cock near her vaginal lips. Several repetitions gave her a review of the necessary muscle control on that lowest spot. Her focus moved higher. She tested her central sleeve, compressing her spongy flesh around Karl's mid-shaft. When she was sure she had recollected her expertise there, she shifted her attention to his deeply buried knob. This stimulus was more of a descending push on the cap, the pressure wave flowing from tip slit to corona.

Karl recognized Aquila's practice moves and appreciated that the dedicated TWA graduate was tuning her womb for the coming sexual recital. Karl had spent years at the Total Woman Academy coaching and testing this technique. He found these pleasant warm-ups an ego boosting addiction. The devoted female was focusing her whole being on maximizing the male's gratification. Aquila tested her efforts on Karl's cock with one continuous ripple wave, clamping his erection sequentially from root to tip. She was ready and paused in place, awaiting Karl's permission to proceed. Karl took a few cleansing breathes and exhaled completely.

"Yes, my dear, you may start."

Karl felt the pressure surge clamp and release up his penis. At the beginning, Aquila used light pressure at each point. The first waves were slow and Karl's penile nerves felt each sensual caress. Then the waves increased in intensity and speed and Karl took notice of Aquila's expertise. The sequential rings of pressure moved up his cock, milking him. The caresses had the consistency and pace of a warm, wet hand-job. Karl had the added benefit of hugging Aquila's loving body to his and breathing deeply of her feminine fragrance. The total experience was one of Karl's favorites and Aquila was very good at it. She was so good that Karl found himself rising quicker than usual. As he squeezed tighter on her tits and moaned louder in her ear, fatigued Aquila found her second wind for the sprint to the finish line. She clamped tighter and longer everywhere, consequently falling out of sequence. It caused her a bit of angst. Would Karl notice her faltering precision? But Karl was beyond caring about form. Aquila sensed his peak and clamped solidly on the masculine probe in her womb. Karl reared up and spurted his essence deep inside Aquila's pulsating flesh tube.

The conjoined bodies took longer to recover. They finally unraveled. They showered together and Karl instructed Aquila that she could forgo the corset for the rest of their time together. Instead, he showed her the costume closet that she would use for the remainder of their time together. The walk-in closet doubled as a small changing room that emerged onto an wood parquet floor area resembling a level stage. Karl sat in a chair in front of it to await Aquila's presentations.

Aquila started the burlesque show by emerging as a plaid skirted schoolgirl complete with pigtails, knee socks, plaid mini-skirt and cropped top white blouse. She plucked her lower lip with a coy finger. Karl stepped to her, positioned her leaning over a stage prop school desk and flipped up the pleated skirt. It took him no time to pull aside the frilly panties and plunge his cock in. Her thick black school shoes drummed off the floor when he shoved hard on the furious ending strokes. Aquila left to change as Karl refracted.

Aquila next emerged attired in a full body cat suit. She prowled the stage on hands and knees, stalking back and forth with predator like eye contact before slinking to the naked seated Karl. She nuzzled and cat-lapped a great blowjob which Karl rewarded with cum spurted on her costume whiskered face.

Next was a business woman. Aquila wore a wool pencil skirt, a boob bulging tailor fitted jacket and spike heels. She completed the effect with thick rimmed glasses and a hair bun. This was one of Karl's lifelong fantasies, harking back to his youthful schoolboy days. The teacher matrons had taken his virginity and more. He could never get enough MILF sex thereafter. Karl bounded on stage with the fervor of curiosity. He removed the buttoned jacket and discovered Aquila's braless nipples boldly poking against the strained sheer blouse. The slim skirt was stripper ready with Velcro closures. Karl ripped it off before twisting Aquila around and popping open the thin blouse. The fierce action swayed her boobs and enticed Karl to tease and nip the dancing nipples. He followed the standard script he used when presented with any semi-stripped maven. Karl towed the tottering Aquila to the carpet area, laid her down on the floor and pounded her cunt missionary style through a tear in the crotch of her panty-hose. Her nylon covered legs burnished his thighs as her black leather stilettos drummed on his ass. It was good for both when Karl finally drained his balls inside her snatch.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers