Total Woman Zodiac 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Throughout the night, Aquila donned other fantasy costumes. Karl partially ripped them from Aquila's body and decorated the room with the discarded scraps of shredded clothing. Aquila inventiveness goaded Karl's insatiable libido. He doused the infernos with floods of semen n and on Aquila's body. Aquila employed unfathomed reserves to keep the seductive shows fresh and titillating. For Karl to provide a good evaluation assessment report, Aquila must persevere and demonstrate her stamina in the face of Karl's extreme methods. At dawn, the exhausted Karl and Aquila spooned naked on the mattress. Lucy snuck in to retrieve the fantasy artiste and doled out Aquila's share of the housekeeping functions required of the resident team.

Over mid-morning brunch, the trio of men gathered on the veranda for a debriefing. There was sober analysis of Aquila's skilled techniques and boisterous laughter for certain unexpected scenarios. They agreed Aquila deserved a good evaluation assessment report and recommended her promotion to the next level.

The three women had discretely withdrawn to a separate cluster and heard Aquila's version of the ecstasy filled weekend. Aquila described in anatomical detail her activities with the different men. She was fatigued but in good spirits. She wished she could stay on as a resort staff housekeeper rather than return to her regular job on the mainland and its vanilla drudgery. She was thrilled when Lucy and Nicky took her up on the serendipitous request.

In fact, a select group of potential Total Woman Academy guest tutors were scheduled to arrive shortly for a week-long residence. Lucy and Nicky were tasked by the TWA organization with verifying the male candidates' virility. They were to collate and submit detailed reports on the men's suitability as permanent Coach Tutors. Would Aquila be amenable to reversing roles and assist with evaluating these Alpha males' skills and abilities? Aquila readily agreed.

When the motor launch pulled away from the resort dock at noon, the Zodiac and his two colleagues waved their farewells from the boat's deck. The trio of lovely TWA graduates who were remaining in residence blew kisses back. A second inbound launch passed them in the cove and docked in their stead at the debarking berth. Karl watched as six brawny middle-aged men disgorged onto the dock. The three micro-kini clad ladies took one Coach Tutor candidate on each arm as they ascended to the veranda. The group went through the obligatory cheerful introductions with boob crushing hugs and sociable kisses. That was Karl's parting sight as his launch rounded the inlet arm and the dream fulfilling resort slid from his view. His group evaluation assessment of Aquila was complete. Karl turned his imagination and virility to his next assignment and his unwavering commitment to fulfill his professional duties as a Total Woman Academy Zodiac.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers