Touch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Jay, don't!" Kerry pleaded up at me as her face contorted into a desperate look of pleasure. "Not yet! Please not yet!"

I knew what she meant so rather than continue with her breasts I let my hands roam over her chest and up to her shoulders. She sighed in relief and let her own hands slide down my back to cup my ass. She squeezed me tight for a moment and then grabbed the shorts that covered me and yanked them down. She got them down to about mid thigh and I rose up to help her pull them all the way off.

"Jesus!" I groaned as her hands, infinitely better than I had remembered them being, took hold of my straining hard on. They were so smooth, so strong, yet so soft as she caressed me gently.

"I can't wait Jay! I can't..." She gulped loudly as my lips found her pulse and my hands traced lightly over her ribs toward her groin. I nuzzled her and reached for her sex but she writhed her hips away from me.

"What?" I asked as I rose up to look at her.

"Just do it! Fuck me, make love to me, be in me! Please, I can't..." I pushed against her and her words faded into a moan. She pulled my dick down against the upward curve of it and pressed me to her entrance.

"I'll always trust you Kerry," I whispered against her jaw as she shifted to get her legs around me and pull me in tight. She just shivered and then let out a yelp as I sank into her.

I started immediately to work a rhythm within her, feeling her tightness gripping me and her wetness drenching me. Her heat was incredible, as always, and as it seared into me I felt as though I had returned home from a long stay in a very inhospitable place. I wanted to pound her hard, but at the same time I wanted to revel in the feel of our connection. I tried to find a happy medium and she responded enthusiastically.

"Oh, oh fuck! Oh Jay! Never...never make me...make me..." She stuttered out as my thrusts made her sound like she was speaking through a fan. I stopped any further attempt at speech by pressing my lips to hers and once again we were drowning.

She bit my lip, not hard and aggressive but with a desperation that spoke of overwhelming sexual frustration. I let her hold me in her teeth for a moment and then swept my tongue out to lick over them and she released me. The feel of her around me was rapidly becoming too much but I wanted this to keep going. I slowed to a stop within her as we kissed hard.

"Let's switch it up a bit," I suggested as she nipped lightly at me and smiled wide. She didn't answer with words, just nodding in that sexy demur way.

I slid from her and we both groaned at the loss. Quickly I rose up from her and motioned for her to turn over, which she did with a fast twist that left her lying flat and bouncing on the bed beneath me. Her little giggle of excitement spurred me on and I reached down to hold her hips and encourage her to come up high on her knees.

I pressed my hardness against her, sliding between her tight little butt cheeks and holding firm to her. Kerry was panting with heavy arousal, the scent of her pussy filling the room and permeating my brain to further drive my own fever. She kept her head down on the pillow beneath her and turned to the side to look up at me. I leaned over her and kissed her neck, burying my face in her thick curly hair.

"You can you know," she said as I remained pressed against her between her ass cheeks. "If you want to."

"I can what?" I asked as my hands swept over her belly to find her breasts again.

"Fuck me. In the ass." She said, with obvious trepidation in her voice. It startled me, we'd had that discussion, but then I realized that the underside of my dick was pressing right against her there.

"I don't want to. I was just trying to tease you a bit." I explained hastily, hoping she didn't want to press it.

"Why not?" She asked, sounding nearly as vulnerable as the old Kerry had been.

"Because it'll hurt you and I don't think it could be any better than..." I reached back to position myself at her entrance again and slowly pushed in. "This!"

We both let out deep held breaths as the anticipated return of our coupling was finally realized. I slid slowly into her incredibly tight confines, feeling her pussy resisting me by trying to squeeze me out. Her heat had ratcheted up even more to the point that it was nearly scalding, and yet it felt only pleasantly intense.

We just moaned and groaned together for a while as I slid back and forth within her. My hands pawed at her tits, not trying to be gentle but not brutish either. I was sure it was just right to further her arousal without pushing it too far in either direction. The taste of her skin as I kissed her neck mingled with the smell of her shampoo and then shrank before the assault of her arousal on my nostrils. That fragrance, so clean and pure yet sexy and intense, was what once again had me balancing precariously on the edge of eruption.

"Don't!" Kerry called as once again I pulled from her. This time I just sprang back from her and grabbed her hips to keep her from moving.

My hands slid from her hips to her little round ass cheeks as I sat back on my heels and looked between her shuddering thighs. In the low light, her slick arousal shimmered from her swollen little labia down to her knees like fresh dew on a spring day. I paused only long enough to fill myself with her smell once again before dropping down to worship her.

"No! Please Jay, this isn't..." She complained as my tongue gathered that amazing juice around the back of her thigh and I sucked it deep into my mouth. She came up on her hands to look back at me pleadingly.

"I know Princess, I know." I said back by way of reassurance as my tongue began to alternate between each of her trembling thighs. I licked her repeatedly, unable to really get her clean but filling my mouth with her taste until I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Ooh!" Kerry sighed as I slid back within her. "Don't stop again Jay!"

"I won't," I promised as I slowly worked my hips back and forth. Despite the break I was feeling precariously close too soon. I kept the pace slow in the hopes that I would be able to hold on a little longer but it just wasn't working, she was too good.


"Kerry!" I hissed as warning as my body tensed and I fought with everything I had to stop the inevitable.

"Do it Jay! Don't stop, don't hold back. Please! Please Jay!" She begged, looking over her shoulder at me with eyes wide and filled with longing. I could only grunt in reply as I focused on trying to get her off too.

I reached around her hip, wrist feeling the supple skin there as my fingers probed into her sex where we came together. I could hardly breathe as I fought for control and swept my fingers through her burning heat to touch her hard little clit. She bucked against me and groaned as my fingers danced frantically on her button.

"Oh God Jay! Cum in me! Cum in me Jay! Do it!" She called as her hips started to circle and shudder. It was all I could do to hold on for another few seconds.

"Come on Little Sister! Come on! Cum for me!" I groaned back at her with a voice filled with strain. She shook harder and started to finally seek her own pleasure but it was too late.

"Yes! Oh!" Kerry cooed as I was suddenly overcome and released with a hard jerk within her. "Yes Big Brother! God yes!"

I fell over her as the orgasm hit me hard, making my legs kick back spastically and my hands clutch her belly against me as I filled it with my sperm. That first shot sent pinpricks of light dancing through my vision and I heard my spine crack from my tail bone to my neck. My hips slammed against her ass on their own and before I could even catch a breath I was pouring more semen into her as my head swam and my body screamed with utter release.

"I love you Jay!" She called back to me as I buried my nose in her hair and felt the world spin crazily around me. Through the haze of intense pleasure I was aware of only one thing; my sister hadn't cum with me.

Several more hard spasms shook and cracked through me, setting my brain on fire and leaving me unable to do anything but crush Kerry to me in a desperate bid to find some way to be closer to her. She circled her hips and squeezed her pussy around me to encourage still more from me, but it was all about my pleasure and not hers. Even then, in my mindlessly over stimulated state, I wanted so much to change that.

"Fuck!" I gasped out as I finally finished erupting in her and collapsed across her. She cooed wordlessly, clearly happy with the way things had gone, as I slid across her sweat slick back. Her skin was silky as always, but her sweat mixed with mine to lend it a decidedly sexual feel as her heat and wetness slid across my chest.

I slipped from her as I fell to lie on my back beside her, breathing hard and feeling like I'd failed her. She slumped down next to me and quickly cuddled in tight to my side, her lips reaching for mine. My sister caressed me gently, tracing curling puddles through the sweat that pooled on my hot skin.

"I'm sorry Kerry, it was just too good. I couldn't..."

"Shh." She silenced me and then kissed me softly. Her fingers tweaked my nipples the way she loved as our tongues coiled around each other and her thigh rubbed across my hip.

"Kerry..." I started as soon as her mouth drew back from mine.

"Don't Jay. It was great. It was everything I wanted. Don't apologize for giving me what I wanted." She reached up from where her fingers had been on my chest to cup my face and rub her nose against mine.

"But..."

"No buts," she whispered as her nose made slow circles around the outside of mine. "No buts Jay."

"Fine. As soon as you're ready I'm gonna make you scream my name until you loose your voice." I hissed back, my determination plain in my tone. She just smiled and continued her loving touches.

We kissed softly several times and for a while I forgot about the ego that kept telling me I needed to make it up to her. The world narrowed to just her eyes and her lips and her tongue for that time. Tasting her, feeling her, looking deep into her was all that was important.

"Are you ready?" I asked as she finally separated from me and let her hand slide down across my now dry chest.

"For what?" She asked coyly and I grinned at her.

"To scream my name," I said back as my smile widened.

"I don't know," she replied with that same teasing tone. "Are you ready for me to scream your name?"

"Well I think I have earplugs around here somewhere..." She giggled against me as I let my response fade away. "Lie back and relax Princess. This time it's gonna be all you."

"Uh uh," she shook her head and used her cutest little girl voice.

"No? Why not?"

"Because!" She answered rather irritatingly. I frowned at her and wondered what the hell she was trying to do.

"Because why?"

"Because I don't wanna!"

"Kerry..." I sighed in frustration and she pressed to me hard again.

"I need you in me again. No more teasing, no more eating, nothing but good hard fucking!" She was suddenly mature and strong as she spoke right against my lips. "I can tell you're ready!"

She slid across me, letting the leg she'd thrown over me go to the far side of my hips so she was kneeling over me. Her lips teased over mine and her tongue flicked out as if my mouth was a sweet treat she could only taste in small bursts. I reached for her body, holding her sides and then tracing swirls up to her breasts. With a sigh she sank against me as I touched the sides of those beautiful mounds and let her nipples just barely touch my chest.

"I love the feel of you Kerry. I love everything about you." I sighed into her mouth as she started to tease us both by circling her chest over me, her nipples just barely grazing mine as they swept by.

To my surprise she suddenly jerked and pulled back, gaping like a fish and looking desperate for air. Immediately my hands reached for her breasts and she gave a guttural groan by way of protest as my fingers sought out her nipples. Her face contorted into a mask of agonized bliss as I touched her so light I could barely feel it. Her eyes closed tight and she shivered with pleasure over me.

She shifted to escape me but my hands followed and I sat up as best I could to keep her in reach. I expected her to twist away from me but instead her eyes snapped open and her head came down from where it had been throw back so she was staring me in the eye.

"I'm gonna cum Jay!" She said and it only encouraged me to push her further. "I need you in me! Now!"

I was of course solid as a block of ice and hot enough to melt it. Her hands pawed across my belly as I kept twisting the very tips of my fingers around her nipples and she grabbed me in a harsh grip. She pulled my dick back from where it lay against me and shifted her hips trying to line us up. It took longer than usual, but as soon as she felt me pressed to her she thrust down to take me in.

"Fuck Little Sister!" I hissed as she gurgled happily and shook around me.

"Fuck me Jay! Fuck me!" I couldn't stop my hands from leaving her nipples and sliding down her sides to take hold of her hips. She started to ride me as soon as I had a hold of her and I encouraged her with my arms pulling and pushing along with her.

"Oh my God!" She groaned as her body tensed and she sped toward her own release.

I lunged to sit up higher and take a nipple in my mouth, falling back with it trapped between my lips. I expected her to follow me down but she didn't so my lips and tongue slid from her hard little nub and I watched as it snapped back to that flawless form on her chest. She shook and her pussy spasmed hard around me as she closed her eyes.

"Cum for me Kerry!" I called to her as I held her ass tight to my hips and she rotated in fast little circles. My cock stirred within her and I felt my own arousal jump higher.

She shivered over me and I sat up high again to get her nipple. I sucked it in and swirled my tongue around it before falling back and watching in fascination as her breast once again pulled back to its normal shape. She clamped rigid around me and I could see how hard she was pressing her eyes closed as she fought back her peak.

I expected her to loose it at any moment but she surprised me by falling across my chest and burying her head over my shoulder and into the pillow I was laying on. I guided her hips as once again she started to ride me, raising up until I was barely inside her and then slamming down to take me to the very end of her. I groaned with the intensity of it and nearly jumped when she screamed into the pillow right by my ear.

"That's it! Come on Kerry! Come on! Just let it go, let that hot cum spray all over me!" I taunted as she shrieked into the pillow and we started fucking like animals.

Her pussy was constantly shivering around me as she threw her hips up and down over and over again. I was amazed she could hold back an orgasm for so long as I felt my own pleasure surging to increasingly uncontrollable heights. I could hear my sister panting into the pillow inches from my ear and I wanted to tell her to rise up so I could look at her. As if reading my mind, Kerry suddenly pulled back to sit on me and just stare me in the eye.

I could see the climax crouching within her, fighting to be released as she held it back with pure willpower. Her perfect little tits jiggled on her chest as she rotated her hips fast in wider circles than before and her eyes were wide and bright with lust. I fell into those eyes and lightening seemed to strike the top of my head and shock through my entire being. We were going to do it; we were finally going to find that perfect union again.

"NO!" Kerry wailed as that swirling sinking feeling that sucked me into her suddenly burst like a barely held together bubble and she closed her eyes tight.

For a moment I thought she was trying to stop us from reaching that spiritual high again but then I realized she was mourning its loss as her body gave in before her mind was ready. Hot liquid coated my hips and belly and she twisted violently on me as her pleasure exploded.

I reached up to catch her as she collapsed and screamed wordlessly. I'd never heard anything like it as she expressed incredible pleasure and loss at the same time. I held her close, feeling the raging climax contorting her body with muscle spasms. She screamed over and over again, not once using words but just releasing all that pent up energy from our torturous weekend.

By the time her body had finally relented we were both completely drenched in her sweet emissions. She shook like a hypothermia victim in my arms and tears swelled in her eyes as she pressed her lips to mine. I tasted salty cool wetness as our heads turned against each other while we kissed and I longed to ease the pain that was so obvious.

"Oh Kerry," I whispered as she started to sob lightly. "It's ok. It's ok baby."

She cried over me, letting her tears drip onto my lips and cheeks as she pressed her forehead to mine. I caressed her face with both hands and kissed her over and over again but still she cried.

"I know Little Sister. I know."

"Why can't we do it?" She choked out between sobs. "Why can't we ever do it?"

"I don't know Kerry. I just don't know." I whispered back as she continued to shake and cry. I kissed her several more times before she finally started to settle down a bit.

"You didn't..."

"Nah. It's not a big deal, we've got all night." I said in a flippant tone and she smile in appreciation. I held her tight and we kissed as she shifted over me. I was very much aware of the fact that I was still hard and buried deep within her with each of her movements. She was even tighter than normal, tense from her recent release of pleasure.

"Oh boy!" She sighed out as she finally released the tension that had so tormented her. "I guess we'll just have to keep trying."

"I fully intend to." I grinned wide at her and she smiled too. Her nose once again found mine and the pain seemed to have retreated completely from her. We rubbed noses and mumbled little encouragements to each other as we were both suffused with the love we shared.

"I love you Kerry," I whispered as she started to loosen around me. I knew she was ready to continue then and she let her lips drag across mine before circling my nose with hers again.

"I love you Jay."