Touch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car had been capably parked in a corner. The darkness and shadows had become a perfect place to hide.

Alfred eagerly rubbed against Jessica. She led his hands to her, again, this time downwards. She felt it was the only way she could have them burrowing deep within her.

He took her invitation, and pulled up her skirt. Again she encouraged him, and he pulled it up high, all the while sucking at her breasts, his breath grunting as he found her naked body beneath. He eagerly slipped his hand inside her, finding the wetness inviting and warm.

She gasped, feeling the force of his fat long finger inside her. It had been too long, so long that she quivered delightfully.

She reached for his pants, unzipping them, and groped for his cock. The erect monster was larger then she thought, as she felt the shaft with both hands. He didn't hesitate, now; moving forward, he brought the cock against her wet sex, and forced it far inside her. She shook, biting her lips. This is what she wanted; this is what she had longed to feel inside her, yet again. He was moving his hips against her with the cock, fighting to complete its ascent into her. It hurt, she thought, as she labored breathlessly under his enormous body. But he didn't stop, and she didn't want him to. Stroking in and out, deeper and deeper inside of her, each time. And she was begging for more!

He was on her, with her shirt fully opened, both breasts bouncing beneath his huge body as he leaned forward, pinning her between his body and the car.

His mouth was parting, gasping and making grunting sounds, as if the effort was taking everything from him. The wrinkles on his nose straightened, and she heard him moan. She felt his buttocks stiffen beneath her hands. His pants had slipped down to his ankles, as he held her fast with his massive cock and his weight. Naively, she sat on his hands.

She could see herself there, having sex in the parking lot. She was crammed against the car, Alfred was holding her as she sat with her legs spread apart and wrapped around him. Her blouse was wrinkled beneath his huge chest; her large pale breasts were falling out of the blouse, wet from where his mouth had suckled them. Her ass was resting on his hands, as he held her up against him, spreading her legs, forcing himself closer, despite his weight and enormous body.

His hairy buttocks were exposed, flapping along with the belly that pressed between them. Somehow his cock was able to find its mark, without his large stomach getting in the way. His cock's length was incredible, and it was huge in its width.

And she loved the feel of it inside her. What had he done to her, she wondered. He had opened up a whole new part of her. Something was overcoming her inwardly held hostility.

She had to bite her lips, holding the cries back. His cock was gigantic, and the opening of her sex was a tiny fit to his huge dick.

He grunted; his eyes fell back as a foul breath escaped his lips. But she wasn't letting him fuck her because she thought he was attractive, or because she loved him or the scent of his breath. In fact, it made her sick to think of it. She was letting him fuck her because she had been denying this for too long. And the size of his shaft, though she didn't know it at the time, was now her biggest reason for allowing it.

She needed this. She had needed human companionship for a long time. A dick pumping inside her was the only important thing. And he was the right person, one who had been in her thoughts, to do this. He was the perfect man. His lust was obvious, and he would have a hard time denying her. And he would be the only person to lose from all this, if he didn't have her. What would he have to boast to his buddies about, if he didn't fuck her brainless?

She felt him come, moving harder then she had felt him in the beginning. He held her to him, found her breasts again, and swallowed them as he repeatedly thrust. She loved it.

Alfred heaved a huge, voracious sigh, and he licked his huge mouth again. He was tired, but he was ready for much more. He shyly gazed at her.

"What...are you...thinking about?" he gasped, desperately searching for his lost breath. Could he know? His eyes told a different tale.

She smiled foolishly, in a way being too embarrassed to talk. He breathlessly witnessed her silence.

"I'm thinking of what to do. I don't want to go home."

He seemed to hesitate. She knew he wanted to invite her out with him. As he had many times, and she had refused, each time.

"Well, I'd ask you if you want to go the bookstore, but it's late."

She didn't say anything. Her head was full of fantasies.

"Alfred," she made herself say. He stared at her, panting, alert and eagerly listening like a helpless, enormously plush toy.

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to ask you something." The wetness between her legs was too moist to ignore any longer. "Would you...kiss me?" His jaw dropped at such a ridiculously romantic request. His dick was still in her, and sweat dripped from his gapingly open mouth.

"I would, if you want me to," she heard him stumble out, with obvious trouble.

The words fell out of his mouth, laced with difficulty and doubt. They had already gone way past the point of no return, and it was a little late for such a simple request. Perhaps he thought she was joking with him. But she had never said anything like this before to him, and he knew it. This was either a dream, or he had just died and gone to heaven.

"Yes," finally came right out. "If you'd like it, really."

Alfred leaned forward to kiss her. She stopped him suddenly, and pushed him back.

"No!" she snapped, in an extremely bitchy tone of voice.

"But...I thought you wanted me...to kiss you?" He still gasped audibly, looking stymied. He couldn't remember a time when he'd been more confused, or even worse, hornier.

"Yes, but not that way," she brusquely replied.

Considering her spread-eagled position, she elegantly and simply rested her back against the open door of the car, with her one leg resting on the entrance. The short skirt spread moistly over her legs as the one leg lay lifted, exposing the nakedness of her sex beneath. She didn't realize she had lost her panties, until she felt the cold night air touch her cunt's open mouth.

At once she reached down and caressed her wet sex, until warm, gooey liquid seeped down her legs, trickling from the tips of her fingers. With a listless stare, she carefully dropped the take-out box she'd been holding nearly the entire time onto the front car seat.

But as she did, Alfred was already on his knees beneath the skirt, his face between her legs. She only realized this when she felt his large tongue run up inside her sex. His rough, huge hands spread her gapingly open as she squealed, and he put his entire face inside her.

His lips pressed against hers, and suddenly there was oodles of tonguing and licking and sucking the nectar away from her body. At times, he gently bit the tender, rosy flesh, until she came. He didn't stop, even after she came a third time. And she had to finally stop him. He fell back on his butt, staring up at her, the cock beneath his trousers still hard, and a patch on his pants was wet from where he had come.

"Let me kiss you again!" he begged, and crawled over to her; grabbing her leg, he reached and stuck his mouth into her sex, once again. She gasped, feeling his tongue licking and sucking her thigh, and panted until she came yet again.

Finally, she pushed him away, and he sat down on the asphalt with a thump. He sat there happily staring back at her, licking the nectar from his lips. She noticed the lump beneath his pants was now sticking straight out from between the zipper. He had been stroking his cock repeatedly, while sucking her. And even this turned her on, but what got her attention more than anything else was the massive cock's width, which was the size of a large, purple eggplant.

He was rising, holding his dick in his hand. She dropped down over him, and as he moved, she let him stick it into her. With a thrust of his hand, he pushed through her sex. She came down slowly, noticing his eagerness. She was sure he hadn't fucked in a long time.

He didn't give her time to be gentle; instead, he pulled her waist down over his cock, impaling her wet throbbing sex, both painfully and succinctly.

Before she could stop him, he rammed into her repeatedly; then holding her to him, he turned her over. Before she realized what was happening, he was on top of her, his huge body mashing her into the cold asphalt while he kneeled over her, with the huge cock pushing up into her tiny sex. He pulled apart her blouse as he yanked and tugged at her bosom. Her breasts bounced beneath the fabric violently, and came apart beneath his huge body.

He was violently overexcited. Breathing heavily, sounding like a steam engine going off its tracks, he fell like a stone over her fragile and pain-filled body. Sweat dripped from his black curls as every slab of fat flapped like sheets in the wind, with his strengthening thrusts.

He lifted her legs to make his descent easier, but it became more painful with each time his large dick entered her.

It seemed like an eternity before he came to the moment of ecstasy, but no sooner had he come than the faster he was up on top of her, ramming the cock even harder this time. She was too proud, too excited and in too much pleasurable agony to stop him. He lifted her bodily like she was a rag doll, and began to fuck her against the side of the car. Her pale, thin body was no match for his monstrous form, and his equally monstrous cock. She could feel it, sliding inch after inch inside her, stuffing her small cunt painfully, but she didn't want to stop him. His mouth devoured her breasts, biting them until the nipples were blushing red.

As he came again, he stopped to take a breath. Sweating, she laboriously crawled from beneath him, and stumbled painfully to the car, where she took a sit and gathered herself. Her breasts were hanging out of her shirt, her sex was soaked, and her thighs were wet with cum.

Alfred came to her, kneeling outside the car to the side of her, and crawled slowly up, putting his head between her legs. She let him, stroking his shaggy head like an observant mother, watching the excitement in his eyes as they disappeared beneath her skirt and his mouth and tongue found the sore, wet pussy so very inviting.

She felt Alfred again, licking her, and his hands opened her, the fingers spread her and she felt his whole mouth devouring her. She felt sore all over, but she couldn't stop him, because she was too excited. Alfred seemed to be enjoying himself, and she didn't try to stop him, even when he remained between her legs for more then thirty minutes.

She fell on her back on the car seat, her legs spread, and his face in between them. She felt her sex glowing with desire, and wet and hot with excitement. Alfred licked her dry, sucking the streaming, sweaty skin outside like he was licking a desert from the corners of his mouth.

She sat up and pushed him away. It seemed this was the only way she could get him to stop, but even then he was eager to please her. When she was able to stop him, he sat just outside the car, limply gazing at her, an alive wonder fluctuating in his eyes, and his lips were stamped with her sex juices. Holding his dick in his hand, he was hoping to drive it into her, yet again.

Alfred wanted more, she knew. And then, without warning or cause, it was all over.

Unable to comprehend it, she watched Alfred walking away. The image seemed so real, or was it all a dream? Or a nightmare? She was so incredibly aroused, she had almost let him leave. She called him over, rushing to his side. Alfred immediate took notice and stopped, meeting her halfway. He almost seemed delighted to see her calling him

"Yeah?" Alfred stuttered foolishly, his ugly mouth and huge lips puffing and pouncing from his mouth like ruddily bursting balloons.

"Hey," she was wondering. "Do you want to see a movie? I mean, do something?"

Alfred wrinkled his face, and for a minute he thought she must be talking to someone else. Then he realized it was him who was being so honored. Alfred smiled again, only to become disappointed as he remembered what had been happening, and what time it was.

"Yeah, but it's too late for a movie."

And he was right. It was, but she had a better idea.

"Well, you go rent one. I mean, if you want, unless you wanna do this tomorrow."

But at once he jumped to the invitation. She had even asked if he was sure it was the right thing to say. Alfred was grinning like a fish, from ear to ear.

"Your house?" Alfred said, with a silly smirk, which he tried to keep to himself.

"I was thinking more...your house," she said. Alfred's eyes bulged, and she wished she could read his thoughts, just then. She wanted to do everything that was in them, to the letter.

"We can get some beer and popcorn, and a movie. It's not too late for a rental."

"You want to?" she asked; Alfred immediately answered with a "yes," nodding like a fool.

"Okay, yeah, sure!"

"Sure if it's okay with you?" she asked again.

"No, it's okay. I don't have to work tomorrow. I can stay up and watch a movie. Sure!"

So they drove to the video store, and rented some movies. Jessica didn't care what they got, as long as they fucked, before the night was through. Somehow, the whole scene was passing like a misty dream, like she was imagining everything in it. Had they truly fucked yet? She wasn't even really sure. Anyway, Alfred rented a good comedy and a decent horror flick, and she was fine with that. After stopping to buy beer, they headed back to his house.

She was at the wheel, because he didn't drive. The Metro was his only means of transportation. It didn't matter to her; it wasn't like she was marrying the guy, or starting a life with him. All she wanted was a sex life, no matter how she got it.

They arrived at his house, which he'd purchased alone. It was a nice home, too large for one person, with four bedrooms and a small, well-kept yard. Alfred had lived in it quietly for years, nursing his own brand of special loneliness, and it was rent-free, he told her.

She got comfortable, putting the beer in the fridge as he popped a movie into the VCR. Alfred had a simple place. A large, black, velvety couch dominated the living room, which also held a small color TV. Thick red curtains decorated the living room windows, draping shut over them.

Alfred sat on the couch; she sat next to him, at a distance. He seemed to be giving her some space. She could see he was nervous, for he couldn't sit still. And he got up to get beers for the both of them, just as the movie was starting.

She wasn't paying too much attention to the movie, as the lengthy previews came on. Perhaps she couldn't stop thinking of what she would do. How to make her first move, if he wouldn't. The movie started slow, and though she was a bit tired she kept her eyes open, pretending to be enjoying herself.

She took a couple sips of cold beer, but she didn't really want to get drunk. She hoped something would happen, before that. She wanted to experience her first real sexual event with Alfred before she was drunk. It wasn't too long into the movie that she realized Alfred had closed his eyes and was snoring, lying back on the couch beside her. She put her beer down on the side table beside the couch, and gazed with a kind of curiosity at him from where she sat.

Her eyes followed his body down to his waist, and further down to his crotch. She gasped uncontrollably at the lump behind his pants. It was molded in the shape of a small, well-rounded arm. A rush of feelings washed over her, and she could feel her wet, aching muscle spasm in agony. Her nipples pricked up, and she rubbed them, letting a sigh drown from deep within her throat. She edged closer...closer...did she dare?

But she couldn't stop herself; she tried only once to stop, before she leaned closer, moving her body over his until she was inches from him. Alfred was sound asleep, and could not feel her movements. His legs were spread out, his cock molding the inside of the fabric--only a zipper away, she thought. Would she try it? But how could she not, well, take a peek? Startling her, Alfred moved, only to rub his cock, and then pulled his hand back from it.

Jessica gasped maddeningly, reached down and touched herself, feeling the nectar drowning her fingertips. How could she not? She was telling herself. Would he protest?

She reached forward and grabbed the zipper, and slowly undid it. The cock exploded from beneath, through the small opening. It almost busted from his pants, long before she had the whole zipper down. It was massive, even beneath the cloth of his underwear. Jessica panted with excitement, folding back the underwear's fabric carefully so as not to wake Alfred, who was still snoring. She slowly realized that the underwear only held the monstrous cock in place. For once she had unfolded a portion, the cock popped up, folding the rest of the underwear back with its own magnificent authority.

Jessica watched it, almost physically possessed by its size and width. She wanted to touch it, so she reached out with a delicate finger, and felt its warmth and softness. She held it tightly, squeezing it and even caressing it momentarily.

Alfred didn't move. She could only see him wrinkle a lip. No doubt he felt it, but had he been aware she was touching his cock, or was he having one of his lurid dreams?

She didn't care; all she wanted was for him to share his massive tool with her.

Fuck me. A voice deep inside was mocking her. And as she stared at the cock, she couldn't turn her eyes away from it. What did it want? What kind of hold did it have on her? It must have some kind of power. She swore it was the cock that was calling her. Was she mad?

Fuck me...come on Baby, fuck me. Jessica felt its length with her hand again, but one small hand alone could not hold it, and she was dazzled with this realization. She smiled, standing over Alfred, and recklessly lifted her skirt, just wanting once to have his massive meat kiss her sex. But as she stood in front of his spread legs, parting her sex with her fingers, she noticed how the cock immediately came to her, without moving any closer. It touched her wet sex, and she rubbed herself carefully on the cock, pushing fearlessly against it.

She moaned, quietly wanting to descend upon it, but for some reason she held back.

Do it, a voice whispered.

I can't, she almost spat back, but the more she rubbed her sex on it, the more she wanted it inside her. And soon, she lowered herself, pushing harder against it, until she felt it inching into her, only to lift herself back. Each time only a little, enough to feel the suction and stimulation, before pulling away. But unfortunately, it only drove her insane when she did this.

Jessica took a seat on Alfred's lap, carefully spreading her legs around it, and opened her moist pink triangle wide. Her pink mouth rubbed the back of Alfred's cock, drenching it with her juices, and she teased it, attempting to climb it, only to never lower herself fully. But it seemed the cock was alive, and it would spit her sex with a kiss of its own each time she did so.

At this, it became too much to resist. Jessica almost threw herself on it, forgetting its size and not realizing that her movements would also awaken Alfred.

The cock spread her open as it plowed into her, and she felt the nectar spilling out of her sex. She groaned, releasing a tiny scream. Alfred's eyes blinked open as he found her impaled on his erect dick. Perhaps he'd awakened out of confusion or excitement, or perhaps it was simple male instinct. Whatever the case, he took hold of her waist and helped the dick's ascent into her. He moaned childishly, stroking madly inside her, ejaculating with a cry of his own.

123456...8