Touch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did he even know what she had been up to? Did he know she had finally taken him?

She stared at the cock as it visibly, obscenely mocked her, and reached to hold it. She could barely keep it in her small, feminine grip. She bent over it and it lifted, stiffing up into the air as if it were a corn stalk. As she came down, she kissed its massive head, and then almost mechanically, she drew back slowly and opened her mouth to it, closing her eyes.

At once a milky spur splashed from the opening of the dick, washing over her, and landing squarely inside her mouth. A portion dropped from her arching lips, trickling down her neck. She licked some of the liquid from her mouth, helping herself to the rest with a finger.

She opened her mouth to let the cock spray her face, but this time, it covered her breasts in warm milk, instead. She rubbed the liquid on her body, entranced by its magical nectar.

The sticky cum washed over her, and she helped it along, bathing her body, rubbing her breasts and her pussy with it. She opened her brightly glowing eyes, and came down to put her lips on the cock. It froze, as if with her mere mouth she had held it in place. Sucking what little she could take, her tongue extended over the back of the body of the cock, lapping almost all of its sticky skin up in one greedy, gulping whisk.

The cock disappeared into her ably suctioning mouth, over and over, although she could not take the whole thing in all at once. Each time she lapped the sides of what she could not take, licking him down to his balls. She lapped the sticky, hairy black balls, cleaning the nectar from him, playful caressing his groin with her warm mouth. She heard muted gasps give way from Alfred's lips, and she knew he was enjoying it, just as she realized she was.

She lapped the purple cock's bulging, veiny body again, almost swallowing it whole as she recently had with her cunt, sucking and sucking until she felt a rush of warm milk fill her mouth, and she swallowed it greedily, until she had sucked him dry.

She pulled back, licking the remaining liquid from her lips. She was satisfied, and she could see that Alfred was, also. Yet his erect cock told another story, and in some way, she felt content. It was a horny, monstrous thing, and she felt it had taught her a lot. To indulge in its purple mountain's majesty was one of the things, but to please herself was the greatest of its teachings. She was satisfied, and its hardness, blackness, and monstrous girth had released an insatiably sexual part of her, one which she had feared before. She was stronger now, she thought. She wasn't afraid to admit to herself that she wanted it! Nor was she afraid of any judgments from others. She felt free, for the first time in her cloistered and secluded life. But she couldn't understand how that huge piece of meat had finally broken her, and at the same time awakened her. Some kind of new feeling broke inside her bosom. She felt like weeping, softly.

Then something came over her, and she soon realized what was happening. She looked down at herself, her body gleaming with warm, white nectar, shining with its life-giving, stickily victorious cream, revealing to her it was the true winner of this battle.

No. She pulled away, shocked and horrified, her body racked with both pain and awe, and stood at the edge of the bed, staring back at Alfred with voluminous, overflowing anger. Reality was most definitely coming back. It was rearing its ugly head, one even uglier than Alfred's, but it was there, ready to slap her in the face, and it was something she couldn't escape.

"I can't. You have betrayed me. Not this time," she hissed, and started to walk away, leaving Alfred and his monster behind for good; but it was then she felt a tuck, and she stumbled back onto the bed, irately wrapped in the sticky hot bed sheets. She was sure it had been the dick's cold skin touching her buttocks, attempting yet again to penetrate her. She stubbornly refused to acknowledge it, but the cock would insistently be heard, and she knew that.

She lifted her leg onto the bed in obedience to the monster, but it was only then that she recollected the pretty bracelet around her ankle.

She turned suddenly, towards the bed. Alfred was sitting up behind her, with a wanly mysterious smile, when she did. She tried to rise and stumbled, almost falling forward.

The dick was poking her backside again, when she regained her balance. It was only then that she realized Alfred was standing behind her, holding her ankle neatly in place.

"What is the meaning of this?" she thinly screeched, covered so fetchingly in his nectar that it pleased him tremendously as he gave her little short tugs on her ankle.

"I didn't want you to go. You know how dreams are. They're always more important than anything else, even reality itself, no matter how it is. Please, don't get mad. Just stay here, where you're safe. You're too likely to get hurt out there in the cruel, mean world." He tucked at the ankle bracelet, as he meant to pull her back to him. And she could feel his cock behind her.

She didn't say a word. What could she say? She was losing herself. She was losing control of the situation. How had he clutched her slave bracelet, when she had already left?

"Just stay...a little longer," he playfully insisted, tugging at the cute bracelet.

Albert came from behind, and slowly crammed his whole dick into her. She gave it all up, all her plans to live alone forever, missing her dead husband, once she immediately felt it pop inside her, almost instantaneously. He hardly gave her any time to answer. Why need to only keep to yourself, he laughingly thought, it's so lonely, and she heard his every kind word. As if she waded through a lusty dream, but one where she was finally truly awake, she gratefully came to him. He pushed her thin waistline against his thick own, forcing her fragile, pale being to him.

"You like this! You like all of it, and me. Don't say you don't. I know you do. I can tell how much you really enjoy it."

"Stop it," she reluctantly hissed through tiny gasps echoing in her sticky mouth, and she quivered as he mightily drilled into her, but she honestly didn't want him to...start? Stop?

"Stop this, and let me go. I mean it!" Yet she gasped once more, still louder, moaning wickedly as a virginal whore, feeling a rocketing orgasm coming. She reached for his fat hands and put them on her breasts. He immediately squeezed them, pushing into her harder.

"Is that all you got?" she mocked him, moaning wildly.

And with a victoriously wicked smile he drilled harder, using her breasts for leverage. He came from behind, sucking on her ear, licking her neck, making little love bites and nibbles. She frowned as he bit her shoulder, nobly and stubbornly turning away.

"I want to see you," he whispered. "I want to see your lovely face. I can't stand not being able to see your face. I have to see it, to believe it myself. To believe I'm really fucking you."

"Don't stop, you fat bastard; don't stop." And he didn't, for no matter how much he wanted to see her face, he wouldn't stop.

"Let me go," she still hissed through her shivering, shuddering moans. "I have to go home. I have to go to work. I have to live my own life, my own way."

"No. Never! You're my fucking joy. You like it. You know it. You don't want to leave. And you won't. You're going to come live with me, here, forever. I love you."

"Then let me go. If you know I won't leave, let me go."

He came yet again, pushing her away gently, and dropped on the bed to watch her.

She was standing naked in front of him. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, or been able to fuck. But why him? He still didn't get it. Why not some other guy, with good-looking skin, or beautiful teeth and a muscular, thin body? Why him...it must be because of the thing between his legs, that's why, he tremblingly concluded.

Feeling momentarily saddened at this stark realization, he came down on his knees, before she protested again, and taking the magic key from inside his shoe, he released her from the bonds of her mystical fantasies and wet, erotic dreams.

She didn't say a thing. She didn't have to, he thought. She was beautiful, and she maintained that feature of hers very well. Her white breasts were bouncing as she stood or moved, even for the slightest thing. The sex juices were running down the sides of her pale legs, as warm as the tiny slit between them that he'd wanted to dominate, and rule. Now, he couldn't.

There was a long, drawn-out silence between them, in which the eternal turning of the planet could be felt Then he came closer, still on his knees, and kissed her inner thigh. Licking the nectar that had run down the side of her leg, he followed it up to her pink mouth. He heard her moan, but she didn't stop him. And with that open invitation, he licked his way into her pussy. The tongue lapped the skin open, separating each labial lip until its imperishable nectar and gifts were exposed, and pulsing from their little hiding space.

His tongue borrowed into her, climbing steadily upwards, until all he could hear were her quivering cries. His whole mouth was inside her, the large tongue as real as that huge cock of his, except not as hard, but yet as wet and hot and hungry.

She moved furtively back, but he pulled her forward, sucking her so mercilessly that she was gasping and giggling with delight, as in his original nightly dreams of her. She carefully collapsed to the floor, her nubile breasts bouncing in her delicate descent.

Once she was alive more than twice, she lay very still, with her liquid eyes closed, breathing heavily and madly. He came down over her, and drove the dick into her, yet again. She screamed delightfully as he ripped into her, without hesitation. She loved that, and he knew it.

Creeping back into his bed, they slept like that, wrapped in each other's arms like lustfully wicked children. Rutting like twin carefree weasels in their den, and he wouldn't have it any other way. And now, she truly knew that. Finally. It was always his enormous dick that was welled into her wetly tight pussy. Pushing into her harder, day by day, until she nearly exploded, and swallowed his balls, too!

Hours passed; days, weeks, months, stretching into years, and all were moments of sheer, unadulterated ecstasy, with never an end in sight. Morning dawned, then the velvet night beckoned, and his purple cock never left her pink mouth. Their mutually enforced loneliness and insecurity had blissfully died. And they fucked into a limitlessly mystical, magical dream of a heavenly forever, always and whenever Alfred wanted.

The end

1...345678