Touch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A similar gasp echoed from Alfred's lips as he flinched and ejaculated, one last time.

She stopped and gazed at him, licking the rest of his nectar from her lips; it took a moment before he stared back at her. He didn't react, or do a thing. She coughed, into one messy hand. She had meant to blithely walk back, sit down and watch the movie, like nothing had happened. But instead, she did something else.

"Do you want to touch me?" she asked. Alfred was staring at her with a round gap in his mouth, like a hole; his cock was still so hard, it was bobbling a nod in front of him.

Alfred barely nodded, and she put her arms next to her. She could feel herself wet with excitement. She was completely exposed. The shirt was wet, the short skirt easily removable.

Alfred reached a hand to her. There was a brief pause at first, but he was moving towards her, and she wanted to see what he would touch first.

Alfred reached and felt her naked breasts, and pulling the shirt apart, he unfastened all of the buttons. The blouse laid on her like torn paper. He drew it back slowly, pulling it from her shoulders; it dropped down her back and over her arms, and there she held it.

His eyes widened, his breath became heavy, and his mouth dropped. At one point, he was summarily drooling. Alfred touched her breasts, putting his hands roughly on them; but he gently fondled them, and brushed his lips against them. He did this slowly. Lingering was his sole motivation, as he didn't want to see any end to this, and only after he was sure it was safe, his mouth parted, and he swallowed her chest. He loved to bite. He bit her nipples until they were red and she was gasping with excitement. Sucking them harder each time, he swallowed them.

But he didn't stop there. His hand were busying touching the backs of her legs, and running those fat black fingers up her skirt.

And all the while he was whispering under his breath:

"You're beautiful. Yes, you're so beautiful! Why me? Why am I so lucky? I want you. You're so beautiful! But why me?"

Alfred was mumbling this mostly to himself, but sounded completely in earnest, as his hands finally found her sex beneath the short skirt. His hand ran up her creamy thighs until she felt the fat thumbs sink inside her, and open her to the marrow.

"You're...so beautiful," he continued, as his fat finger burrowed inside her, forcing the long, fat thumb in until it was in her, wet, and lost in the warmth of her pink mouth.

Alfred gasped, and she knew he had come. She pushed him softly back, and he dropped on the couch in front of her. His cock was sticking straight up, as hard and thick and long as she had ever imagined a cock to be. The nectar was running down the side of his large monster, and it was both arousing and amusing to watch.

She stood in front of him, as Alfred was staring back at her. His eyes widened with wonder; and his tongue hung from his mouth as he stared up at her with utmost desire.

She let the soaked, stained blouse drop lifelessly to the floor, and stood in front of him with a bared, wet chest. Her milky-white breasts were bouncing along with her graceful, well-planned movements. Her long ebony hair, unfastened behind her alabaster neck, lay smoothly on her naked back. She stonily turned from him, feeling him raptly watching her, and bent slowly down in front of him. The skirt did nothing to hide her bare buttocks from him. She positioned herself, but he wouldn't move.

Alfred gasped, reaching a hand to her buttocks, and gamely poked a finger inside her, then drew his face forward, and his tongue lapped the opening hungrily. She grunted approvingly as she felt his tongue inside her, lapping away at her sex.

She dropped to the floor in front of him on her stomach; what in the world did she have to do to get him to penetrate her? The skirt was too short to cover her white moony ass, and there she lay, hoping to get him to react.

She began to watch the movie, and decided to ignore him. Watching his actions all the while on the TV screen, when it suddenly went black. Until then, she noticed the reflection of him taking his pants off, a leg at a time, all the while watching her.

Alfred threw the pants to the side of the couch, and dropped to his knees behind her. He came over her; she didn't pay him any attention. He pulled at his cock, its enormous length soon touched her, and she felt its cold pole, felt it part the very back of her sex. It spread her, opening her slowly, pushing up into her. Its width was clearly arching against her sex, and she bit down on her lips until she drew blood, refusing to react, to move or even to look back. She just remained motionless, while he spread his legs over her, driving his cock inside her, his hands fondling her large breasts. But she didn't move; she just pretended to watch the movie, which was way over with. She couldn't avoid feeling it pushing inside her, and it was exciting. Alfred pulled her legs apart, further spreading her open like a window, and rabidly helped himself to her, fucking her repeatedly.

She knew she would be very sore the next day. But she didn't care. Perhaps it was the beer, or maybe not. She just wanted to get fucked. They must have gone on for an hour, just fucking, harshly pumping, before Alfred gasped in final ecstasy, fastening himself onto her like sticky tape. Jessica felt his man juices explode inside her, and then run down her legs. She didn't know why, but it totally excited her.

Alfred pulled himself away, hesitating again, of course, and fell against the couch on the floor holding his cock. The white liquid running down the side of his organ was fresh and warm, and as sticky as it also ran from the inside of her.

Jessica turned and faced him, noticing the carpet she had been lying on was now wet. She sat with her legs Indian style, facing him, with the skirt covering her private parts. She took her shirt from the floor and put it back on, but didn't button it. She just sat there, wearing the ruined white silk blouse, not bothering with the fact it was opening with every movement she made.

"Why me?" Alfred menacingly hissed, not trusting her, and that was the only thing that came from his mouth. As he gasped for breath some more, and limply held his wetly erect cock.

"Why not?" Jessica answered in nearly perfect unison, and came over to him as he leaned back on the couch, emotionally and physically exhausted. Alfred seemed too fat and out of shape for this sort of ribald behavior, but somehow, he was managing to tolerate it. He was holding his cock, which was astonishingly still erect, and she sat on him, not meaning to sit on him, but somehow he was pushing it inside her, and she didn't stop him. Perhaps it was he who had maneuvered her into this precarious position. Alfred wanly peered up at her, an attitude of witless, total surrender in his now lucid, but difficult to see dark and deep-set eyes.

Jessica forcefully held back on the extreme pain of feeling it sink deeply into her again, it was so immense in both width and length. Although she felt torn and scraped, she simply loved it. Then a thought came to her, and wisely crossed her parting lips.

"I only want one thing from you," she mouthed, noticing him grunt and gasp, and begin to breathe heavily again.

"Yeah?" Alfred barely managed to croak, holding her buttocks tightly to him. So he could sink himself deeper inside her. It still had a long length to go. Alfred smothered her breasts; his tongue was licking the nipples so hard that that she almost forgot what she was saying. He bit them, sucking them, then swallowing them, only to bite each nipple and hold on to it as she bounced on his lap.

He saw what it did to her and he bit harder, pushing the cock deeper at the same time, hoping she would swallow the entire muscle. But he knew that only in good time would she be entirely able to, if he worked at it and pried her open. With enough fucking, I could have you. I could open you to my black cock, and only my cock. He was mumbling this, breathlessly.

"I want you!" Alfred hissed, manfully pounding his dick into her, sucking on each breast in its turn with his huge, gapingly slavering mouth.

"I want you so bad. I've always wanted you. I love you!"

Jessica only shook her head at him, looking for all the world like a tragically lovely doll.

"I only want to fuck with you, Alfred. I wanted to fuck you for a long time. I'm not in love with you. You have to understand that. I just want to fuck. That's all I want," she said.

Alfred answered with repeated strokes, and bit her tits, sucking them so hard they were glowing red.

Jessica was surprised by his actions, and delighted at the same time.

"I just want sex from you," she repeated. "I don't want anything else." She made this assertion with mounting excitement, while moaning and groaning quite seductively.

Alfred seemed to stop, but not for long; the cock was still swelling inside her, and he was pressing her on his dick with those monstrous, but supple, hands. It seemed to grow in length and width as he stroked inside her. As if it had fully awakened to this surprisingly new experience.

Jessica guessed rightly that he was only happy if he was fucking her, and didn't care why.

"I will not kiss you. If there's any kind of relationship, it's only for sex. Are you okay with that? I want to make sure you are. I just want to have sex with you. And that's all."

Alfred didn't answer right away, and she pushed off, falling on the carpet before him. His wet cock was hard, straining and aching to be inside her.

Alfred looked at her, dizzy with hot love combined with sheer lust; it seemed he could only see the pleasure in front of him, the wet opening of her sex, aching and glowing like a Christmas tree in his living room. It was pulsing; she could feel it, as he could.

Alfred nodded like a child does, in order to get his way. If only to get his cock back into the warm hole of her cunt.

Jessica rose, buttoned a few buttons, and moved as if to leave. Alfred stood up drunkenly, and came to her without pants. His fat belly hung over his cock, unable to hide it from her. It was too large, firm and purple to ever hide it completely. And it was what had kept her, and would keep her, with him. It was huge, and she wanted to feel it over and over, if she could get away with it. But she would never tell him that.

"Stay!" Alfred begged. "I have more beer, I have more popcorn!" But the popcorn was lying scattered about the floor, uneaten, while they had both polished off several cans of beer.

"I just want to have sex with you, but you must understand. I don't want a relationship. You must respect that. Do you? Do you want to, well, just fuck?

"YES! I mean, yes! I want to fuck you, too! Please, let me fuck you! I love you!"

"No, you don't. Don't say that. You want me. That is all. Right?"

"Yeah!" Alfred tried to agree, if only to get his way.

"Then say it: I want you."

"I want you," Alfred repeated, getting closer. Bringing that huge, monstrous purple cock over to her small, tight, and rosily pink mouth.

"I want to fuck you," Jessica said to him.

"I want to fuck you." Alfred repeated her words as if they were a sacred prayer. Kneeling in front of her, he was only an ugly thing, but he was her ugly thing, the ugly thing with the huge cock. And he was still hard. Alfred wanted it. She lifted her skirt to him, and told him she wanted him to kiss her. And he looked at her, at first not understanding. But it didn't take long before he was aware of exactly what she wanted.

Alfred lapped the nectar from her, hungrily. Until finally she had to push him away, for he could have remained there between her legs forever.

So her years-sheltered, secretive, long-held plans had finally come to be. Alfred was to be her sex slave. She was to be his divine master. She arranged all of the sequences, scheduled all of the torrid events, the heated evenings of raw, raunchy, ribald sex, the passionate moments of unfulfilled lust, and he blindly followed, as his cock was in control, or better yet, she was.

Jessica would leave work and arrive at his house, and he would be waiting for her in his bedroom, ready to please her. Alfred was always ready, and that's what she liked about him. She had not once seen his cock asleep. It was always ready to fuck. But she wanted more, so at times she'd take him to lunch, but they would never leave the parking lot. They had sex in her car.

She would sit in the driver's seat, holding the steering wheel, while beneath her Alfred was laying on his back. With the seat tilted back, and his dick plowing her as she sat on top of him. Jessica watched as cars came in and out of the parking lot, from behind the dark, shaded windows of her vehicle. She'd make sure to park at a corner of the parking lot where the noonday shadows hid them, and the lamps were always out. And if they weren't, she always fixed that.

After awhile, Jessica transferred to the night shift, for the evenings were a lot quieter and slower. She would take Alfred into the one of the bathrooms in the basement, where the housekeepers worked, and when no one else was around. And in the last stall, she would let him release some stress.

Alfred was always ready, sometimes before she was. For she had run into him twice in the bathroom, sitting in the stall, impatiently waiting for her. She'd enter, and he would be sitting on the toilet with a tremendous, shit-eating grin on his face, his pants halfway down his ankles, and his warm penis sticking straight up. He'd slap his bulging lap, as if to say, "Hop on." She'd try not to smile, closing the stall door behind her, climbing on his lap and on top of his dry dick. She'd have fun fucking him, sometimes for hours, until she had to pry him away, afraid they would come looking for them.

Once she took a shower at work. She ordinarily never did this, but she had been with Alfred so many times that she was due for a shower. It wasn't long before she found him, already inside, waiting for her. She showered, and all the while Alfred stood behind her, with his dick inside her again. She moaned, too excited to consider the time, finally giving up washing her body to just feel his poundings from behind. But she wanted more from it, and she was planning something new, now.

She ordered Alfred to take two weeks off his job. Alfred was happy to do so, assuring her he wanted to spend more time pleasing her. And she wanted him to. So Jessica arranged to be with him those two weeks. She planned to stay and spend each and every night at his home. She wanted it just perfect, to forthrightedly fulfill her every fantasy, as well as fulfill all of his.

The week was simple, and performed just like master and servant. One night she came to his house; he was not there, but he had given her a key. She entered, unloading the groceries for the weekend and weeks that she would be there. There was enough beer and food stuffed in the fridge to last for a month, even with Alfred's copious appetite.

Alfred was still at work when she helped herself to his shower, and came out to dry herself. She stayed in her underwear, preparing things the way she wanted. The sex toys were all put in place, the chains, whips and bondage implements were carefully hanging in his bedroom, in an elaborately planned pattern.

When Alfred came in, tired from a long day, she received him at the door. She was wearing skimpy underwear, and absolutely nothing else. Alfred gasped as he saw her, and instantly unzipped his pants. She didn't stop him, knowing that after this freebie, it would be different. That she would be the slave and he the master, and that he would learn from her every luscious detail of what she wanted from this relationship.

Alfred greeted her with a kiss, falling to his knees and kissing her sex. He pulled the panties to one side, and curled his tongue inside her. She groaned, as this solely felt delightful.

"Yeah, I like that," she softly said. Alfred pulled at her panties, yanking them down her pale legs slowly. He did that with his teeth, licking her sex as he did. She quivered delightfully.

"Yeah," she moaned. The garments lay on the ground, and his mouth was pressing inside her. The tongue was lost somewhere in her sex. She moaned a lot, pushing gently at his head. But as much as she wanted him, she stopped him, just to further direct him.

"Listen to me," she said, so meaningfully that he gazed at her with endless desire dancing in his eyes as he held his cock in his hand. It was hard and succulent, sticking right up like the head of a brown beer bottle.

"For one week, I'm your slave. Do you understand? I want you to fuck me. Take me, have me. Bind me, toy with me. We can start tonight. I will be your slave, to do with whatever you please. You may awaken at any time, and fuck as me as you desire. Just care for me; allow me freedom only when it's necessary. You can chain me up. I will do as you say, but only to have your cock in me. I am your slave. That is what I want."

She waited to see the look on his face; he was smiling, baring his ugly teeth at her.

"And I can fuck you?" Alfred asked, sheerly delighted. He'd thought about, and been more than ready for, the prospect of being her own personal lifelong love slave. Now this!

"Anytime you want. I'm yours to command."

Jessica led him into the bedroom, and showed him the bondage equipment she had purchased. His narrow, dark eyes widened as he feverishly sized up the several items. There were black, steel spike-studded leather straps and cuffs, as well as a black leather bondage seat that was equipped with thick leather straps to hold a nubile body firmly in place. The person could sit on it and be strapped, arms tied over the head, and legs spread wide apart. It afforded easy access for the master, as the slave would be unable to move, held up by these things. The straps adjusted so the legs of the slave could be either leveled, extended upward, or spread.

Alfred immediately put them to use. He put the leather dog collar over her neck, and led her by the steel chain, where ever he walked. She was already stark naked. And she was to remain utterly naked, until the week was over. She followed him to the center of the bedroom, watched him undress himself, rubbing the hard cock as he took his pants off.

Standing naked in front of her, he rubbed the cock, examining her. His ugly face was gamely smiling at her; he scratched his large belly, working his hand down to the hard organ. Pulling at the muscle, he touched himself, rubbing his thumb over the head of his cock. He looked her over; it made her eager to know what he was going to do next. But she couldn't ask, even as much she wanted to, for she had to faithfully obey the rules she had made.

Alfred reached out and pinched her gorgeously ruddy nipples. He pulled them, extending their rubbery heads. Trying to make them harder, and more to his liking. He pinched them until they were beet red, and erect. And once they were, he was grinning from ear to ear. He fought the urge to suck them. He casually took a black, shinily plastic clip from the dresser, one of the items she had purchased earlier, and pinched her nipple with it.

Alfred did the same with the matching other clip, ordering her to spread her legs, and then kneeled in front of her, spreading her moist sex. As he did so, he was unable to control himself, hotly licking her sex before he placed the rubber clamp on her clitoris, which pinched the tiny muscle tenderly but tightly, increasing the erotic pleasure. She didn't know what it was, but it was arousing and tingling her sex.

1...345678