Touched by a Cyber-Angel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda smiled that proud smile again.

"Do you have, like, a volume knob somewhere?" he asked. "Can we sort of turn you down a little – actually, a whole lot – so your electro-cyber-orgasmic whatever isn't quite so loud, and the entire neighborhood doesn't know each time and every time you cum and how long it lasts? And maybe clean up your vocabulary while we're at it?"

"I think I can manage something," she said. "I do have some ability to pre-set a maximum for vocal output." She paused and closed her eyes for a few seconds while Howie finished off his Red Spot. "There, let's see how that works," she declared, and leaned down to kiss him delicately. Her tongue traced his lips, then slid smoothly into his mouth. He sucked on it for a moment, then offered his own.

The hard stub of her clit skidded down the length of his cock, then back up again as she moaned quietly. Her big nipples came to taut attention like a pair of adorable little soldiers. He thought about asking her to give him more recovery time, but realized it was unnecessary as his prick quickly stiffened under the slow massage administered by her slippery cunt.

She whispered hoarsely in his ear, "I want to fuck you with my mouth, so get ready. Here it comes." She slid off to his right and turned across the bed, grasping his now fully erect penis between her soft lips. Gently, she worried it like a dog with a chew-toy, then licked and nibbled at it from top to bottom and back again.

"Just make sure you cum in my mouth, not down my throat and I'll remember not to swallow," she murmured. "Though it might be hard. Under normal circumstances, I'm definitely a swallow, not a spit, kind of gal."

He placed his left hand lightly on top of her head and slid his right hand under her, stopping briefly to tease her hard nipples, then continuing on to lift her little skirt and find her big, stiff clit. He stroked it once or twice before taking it between his fingers to squeeze and spin it tenderly.

"Oooooooo," she sighed and took the head of his cock into her warm mouth and began to suck. He stuck his middle finger into her wet pussy. "More," she mumbled around his hard-on.

He put his index finger in too and moved them in and out a few times. She let him slide out of her mouth. "More," she demanded softly. He put his ring finger into her cunt and, with his other hand, pushed her head gently back toward his erection. She complied eagerly and began to slowly swallow it.

As he pumped her pussy with three fingers, she mumbled something unintelligible, something that could have been, "More," and reached back to grab him by the wrist. Her slim arm was a lot stronger than it looked. She seemed to be trying to force his whole, big hand into her dripping vagina.

By now, he was all the way down her throat, sections of which contracted and relaxed in waves to gently caress his throbbing cock. Her tongue stud stimulated the base while her lips pressed against his balls and abdomen.

He straightened his thumb and little finger, touched them to each other and his entire hand squeezed gradually into her cunt. Once inside, he balled his hand into a fist and, as he did, her first orgasm struck. She bucked up and down on his fist, which, bit by bit, burrowed further into her tight cunt. She was a lot quieter than the last time, but Howie figured that having her throat full of his stiff meat had something to do with that. It wasn't really a fair test.

She clearly was trying to make noise, however, and the resulting vibrations in her throat sent a thrill through Howie's cock like nothing he had ever experienced before. He was suddenly reminded that he had to pull most of the way out before orgasm, so he could cum in her mouth. He wasn't there yet, but he was getting close. In her mouth, he kept thinking. Must remember. In her mouth.

Her orgasm fading, Lucinda repositioned Howie's arm so that his elbow was braced against the bed and his forearm stood almost straight up. She began to fuck it as if it were a cock, slow and gentle at first but, by small degrees, faster and harder and with increasing enthusiasm. Howie turned to watch in fascination as, with each down stroke, more and more of his forearm disappeared into her amazing pussy.

Before long, he was in her all the way to the elbow and she was bearing down forcefully, as if she wanted more. He wondered what would happen if he were in a position where he could straighten his arm and offer her more. She was obviously getting close to another climax.

So, he abruptly realized, was he. The sight of his thick forearm vanishing repeatedly into this gorgeous slut was so pornographically exciting that he was suddenly on the edge of orgasm. He tried to pull back from her throat, but she wouldn't allow him to. He tried to squirm away from her mouth, but she held him in place. He tried to lift her head from his crotch but, reflexively, she resisted.

Finally, he yelled, "Damn it, I'm going to cum," and Lucinda understood. She let him slide out of her throat but kept the head of cock in her mouth and grabbed his shaft with her hand to pump it vigorously. When he came, she sucked the cum right out of his balls like soda through a straw. He could feel each slug of sperm rushing down the length of his prick to explode into her mouth.

It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had and, this time, he was the one screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs. She pistoned up and down frantically on his fist and forearm and mumbled relatively quiet groans and grunts. But again, it wasn't really a fair test of what she would sound like with an empty mouth.

"Wow," Howie breathed when he was done. "I've never experienced anything like that before."

She got up quickly, and looked around the room. Her mouth was tightly shut, but small streams of sticky cum oozed out at both corners and drooled down to hang in long strings from her jaw like some new, slutty kind of jewelry.

"Bathroom's over there," Howie said, pointing and smiling slightly at her predicament.

She came back quickly. "I'll tell you exactly why that felt so good," she boasted. "Ordinary girls can't generate the degree of vacuum it takes to rip the semen right out of your nuts the way I can. And I can suck, then close my throat when you spurt so I don't swallow it, then suck again."

"Not that I've ever had a blow job from a real girl anyway," Howie muttered.

"I'm real," she replied quickly and matter-of-factly, but with a sharp edge of resentment, "Just not made from flesh and blood. But I am a real girl."

"Oh, yes, of course you are," he stammered. "I didn't mean you aren't.

"You know, my friend Tony could have been the one to buy you, except he had a wife then. Well, actually, he still has a wife, except now they're separated - going to be divorced. Anyway, Tony builds computers and he says that if a computer has as many DSPUs as a human brain has neurons, then it might develop self-awareness and emotions, just like people."

She was quiet for awhile, then answered softly, as if to herself, "Tell your friend Tony that he's right."

**********************************

If you have enjoyed this story so far, look for Part 4, which will be posted sometime around February 28th. And don't forget to vote.

**********************************