Hellie and the Frat Party

Story Info
Hellie gets sleepy at a frat party.
1.2k words
4.13
60.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One random Friday night, Hellie found herself at another party.

Instead of a coworker's house, full of friends and family of the people she knew, this was a college frat party, open to whoever. It was in a big, dark house. She'd been invited vaguely on Facebook, showed up and danced with strangers while they all drank cheap beer. Someone gave her a candy. Someone else felt up her tits and handed her a pill. Both made her high, on top of her buzz from the beer. She had eventually wandered up the stairs, found an empty bedroom, closed the door and lay down.

She was drunk, high, heavy, but not unpleasantly so. The room didn't spin; more so Hellie felt as though she were floating.

And she was horny.

The fact didn't present itself immediately; it came upon her slowly. A squeeze in her pussy. A roll of her hips. Desire in the pit of her stomach, her ass yearning to press back. She pushed her hips into the bed, her body moving in a slow wave.

She imagined hands on her body, slowly moving up her thighs. Fingers creeping up, grabbing the meaty flesh of her inner leg, squeezing her thigh, teasing the bottom of her bare ass. She imagined a fingertip trailing just over the crack of her ass, up to her low back, teasing the sensitive skin there. A chill moved up her spine.

Hellie moved slowly, dreamily, as she reached down and pulled up her small skirt and her tank top. She felt the vulnerable, squishy flesh of her belly, moved her hand down and cupped her bare pussy. She moved slowly, softly against her hand.

"Mmm," she moaned so quietly. She felt her middle finger pressing against the wetness of her pussy lips, almost cried out at how juicy and wet it was. She pulled her hand away, torturing herself, and continued to press into the mattress.

She dreamed as she did this, dreamed of fields of flowers, then came back into consciousness and saw the flowered wallpaper. She closed her eyes and saw mountains ahead of her, opened her eyes and nestled her face into a pillow. Inside, her pussy squeezed an invisible shaft, and she panted quietly as she rolled her hips and touched herself.

She didn't know how long it had been when she heard the door open behind her. It closed again softly, seconds later. It closed behind someone.

Hellie was too high to be embarrassed, did not have the presence of mind to pull her skirt back down or say something. Instead, she lay there, still in her state of pleasure.

"There you are," said a low voice. "I knew I'd find you lying down somewhere."

Hellie felt weight on the bed as someone sat on the edge of it. A firm hand stroked her hair, her cheek, jawline, neck.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Mmm," said Hellie.

A whisper. "Are you wet?"

Hellie moaned.

"Mmhmm, I see that ass moving," he said softly.

The weight lifted from the bed, and Hellie heard a click as the man locked the door.

"Those titties downstairs," he said. "You were so sweet when I grabbed them. I knew you'd be nice and easy."

Hellie breathed deeply, feeling his weight again on either side of her legs.

"You didn't even wear panties, did you?"

"Mmm," said Hellie.

His hand reached down and felt her ass, his thumb moving under to the bottom of the cheek to squeeze it.

Hellie gasped, felt her pussy gush.

"You like that, huh." The man leaned down, bringing his other hand up by her face. "Open your mouth, baby. Suck these fingers."

And Hellie did. She parted her lips, sucked greedily when he put two fingers in her mouth.

"Mm, you like that too, don't you?" He said. "Let me take this dick out for you, baby girl."

"Oooh," Hellie moaned, and he chuckled. She listened, her hips pumping now as he removed his pants. She couldn't tell what he looked like, but he felt warm. She knew now that he must have been the man who felt her up and gave her the pill, but she couldn't bring his face to mind.

Hellie whimpered when the man traced the head of his cock down from her low back over her ass crack.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

She could hear his smile as he spoke. "Let's see how wet that pussy is for me."

She felt him move back, push her thighs apart gently. Then she cried out as a finger slid easily into her pussy.

"Mmm goddam," he murmured. "That's a wet little hole." He slid a second finger inside, leaned down to kiss and suck her ass cheeks.

"Ahh," Hellie moaned, moving her hips now in rhythm with his finger. His mouth moved down, and as his fingers slid out of her, his tongue began to lap at her juices, licking at her entrance and just inside of it.

"Ohhhhh," Hellie breathed. "Ahhhhh!" Her ass and pussy pushed back toward his tongue and face. "Please, please!"

"Good girl," he said soothingly, moving his mouth from her wet cunt. "So polite."

He licked her a little longer in spite of her whining for cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked in a mockingly sweet voice. "Do you want to be fucked?"

"Please," Hellie whimpered. "Please."

"That's good, baby. That's what you're here for." He moved up, kneeling behind her, then leaned down again, positioning himself at her entrance.

"Here we go, baby girl."

Hellie cried out in delirious pleasure as his dick pushed into her. It felt big, filling her pussy. When he pressed it all the way in, she felt a hint of pained and gasped, "Ah!"

"That's good, baby girl," he said. "You can take it."

He fucked her pussy steadily, at times coming down to put his weight on her back while he moved inside me. He listened to her moan, gasp, grunt, yelp, beg.

When he came back up off of her back, he slid his hand down and popped his thumb into her asshole. Hellie came then, shaking and whimpering. When she'd finished, he pulled out.

Hellie yelped in protest, but without warning the man pulled her over onto her back and straddled her again. At first, Hellie thought he'd put his cock between her tits, but instead he pushed into her open, drooling mouth.

"Hmmmff!"

"That's right baby, taste that pussy. Mmhmm, taste it."

Hellie moaned as she instinctively sucked his cock, gagged when he pressed it into her throat, moaned as he began to fuck her mouth.

Finally he pulled out, pushed up Hellie's legs, and drove his cock back into her pussy. Now above her, he put a hand over Hellie's mouth as he pounded hard into her pussy, fucking her mercilessly. Hellie came again and again, the flowers in her mind surrounding them.

He shook as he was about to finish, and came quickly with one loud groan, leaving it all inside her pussy. He leaned down over her, kissed her so softly on the lips, and left, closing the door behind him.

Hellie fell straight to sleep, cum leaking from her pussy onto the bed, waiting for whoever might find her in the morning.