All Comments on 'Touched Ch. 09'

by starscape

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago

I was so excited to see that you had update and you did not disappoint. This chapter was great and the shower scene was very hot. Can't wait to read more!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Good job

Nice tough with U4EA. :) Looking forward to the rest when you get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update!!!

Please update this! I have been so patient waiting for the next chapter!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great story!

Just a little different. The way that they learn about and explore sex together is so amusing! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Brilliantly creative, do keep writing.

Also, well done on the editing--nothing distracts from a story faster than poor grammar. Thank you for a story that is original, passionate, and well-written all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I have really enjoyed this story!

Please please please finish it!

Thanks :-)

iamnotiamnotalmost 12 years ago
Where have you gone?

This story is really good. Strange and confusing at first but with an intruging plot line. Keep up this story and any other writing and I hope you post a new chapter soon. I will check back for more soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstarscape@starscape
8/6/19 Yes, I am writing AGAIN after another long period of absence. At this point, I'm not even going to bother estimating when Touched will be finished. All I can say is I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing the light and reaching the end of it are, of course, tw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Touched Ch. 08 Previous Part
Touched Series Info