Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all sounded plausible. But I was really uncomfortable with it, especially the way the room was fitted out.

"Why all the chains and things?" I wanted to know.

"Don't worry about that, it's just something Lucy wanted" she said with finality.

She slapped her hands on her thighs and stood "I'm hungry," she announced and started to leave the room but stopped and turned to me.

"While you're cooking, I shall inspect your work from this afternoon, to see if there's any more punishment due" she saw my shocked and puzzled look "to add to what you earned by not addressing me correctly just now," she explained with a smile. she left me nervous and confused, knowing that I wasn't going to enjoy the evening.

Amy arrived home from work and the two girls showered and dressed while I prepared dinner. I served their meal as they sat at the dining table, I ate alone in the kitchen. When I started to clear away the plates Amy had me stand while she inspected my exposed body. She counted the welts and bruises, trying to guess how many strokes Lynn had been forced to give me today. The two of them had a fun time as I stood in humiliation.

I washed the dishes and hoped to disappear to my room for an evening of peace, but Lynn reminded me I had punishment to come.

The two girls had drunk two bottles of wine between them with their dinner, so they were both quite drunk. After a short discussion they thought it would be fun to have me lay over their knees to be spanked.

They were two drunk women, I was sober and twice as strong as them. It crossed my mind that I could throw them out of the house without raising a sweat. Instead I knelt and presented my behind for them to punish. I even asked them respectfully to correct me and thanked them after they had spanked me until their palms stung.

When I was permitted to go to my room I had to will myself not to cry in shame.

It took me all day Saturday and most of Sunday to do all the work in the basement to Lynn's satisfaction. I was hampered all the time by both women using any opportunity to hurt or humiliate me.

When I was finally finished Lynn had me lay on the bed "its just the right size," she declared "now lets see what we can do with these ,"she continued as she began to examine the chains and restraints attached to the bed.

To my shame, I lay and allowed her to attach iron cuffs to my wrists and ankles, in no time I was chained totally helpless. Lynn bent over me and pulled down on my chin, as my mouth opened automatically she forced a rubber ball into my mouth, she pushed it hard until it was settled behind my teeth and fixed it with a strap behind my head. I didn't fight her, instead I worked my jaw to find a more comfortable fit.

Lynn left the room and I was alone for some time. I wondered why I had allowed her to make me a prisoner so easily.

After what seemed hours but was probably minutes Lynn returned. She looked down at me as if I were an annoying stain she had to deal with. She pulled her crop form her belt, and I drew in a sharp breath through my nose and shook my head in silent pleading. Without a word she whipped me, she whipped me from my chest to my knees. I was unable to resist or even beg for mercy, she lashed without pity, without pause or hesitation. When I thought I would go insane with the pain, she suddenly stopped and looked down on me with a manic grin on her face.

I was trembling with fear and pain. I tried to beg for mercy but only garbled sounds emerged.

Without warning Lynn grabbed my balls. She squeezed and pulled, I groaned in agony, it made me feel nauseous, I screwed my eyes shut as pain enveloped my entire body. It took me a few seconds to realise she had stopped. I looked down through tear filled eyes and saw that she was tying a thin cord around my scrotum, she pulled the cord tight - so very tight - and in a few seconds my cock and balls were starting to turn blue.

She calmly threaded the cord through a ring in the ceiling. She pulled down on the free end forcing me to strain and raise myself upwards as much as I could. I screamed in pain as I was lifted from the bed by the cord .

My mind was screaming, begging her to stop, but then my nipples were on fire. I had my eyes tightly closed, when I looked, dreading to see what was happening, I saw Lynn attaching savage looking crocodile clamps to my nipples. She used more cord to connect the clamps to another ring in the ceiling. she pulled the cord tight, it felt as though my nipples were being ripped off of my chest. I felt I would go insane with the pain, I didn't know how I would be able to withstand it. But when I opened my eyes to try to plead with her I realised Lynn had left the room. I was alone again, left alone to suffer, I wouldn't have a choice but to endure the pain.

Lynn inspected her work. John looked to be in a lot of pain and she almost felt sorry for him, almost but not quite. She really liked John as a person, he was a decent and gentle man, but she liked dominating and tormenting him even more. It was at times like these when she had control of the entire house that she enjoyed most. She dreamt of one day owning a home like this and having her own slaves to torment and serve her. When she had taken the job of cleaner for John and Lucy she had felt depressed that it was the only work she could find. She never dreamt that it would lead to something like this, she never imagined being paid a ridiculously high wage to boss and subdue her employer. She never suspected the cruel and dominant urges she had inside of her. But they had surfaced and she was determined to satisfy them to the full. She smirked down at John as he strained in agony "oh well, if he's stupid enough to let this happen to him he deserves everything he gets," she thought and left the room. She shut and locked the door behind her, there was no need as John wasn't going anywhere but it seemed somehow symbolic.

Entering the lounge Lynn flopped down onto the sofa and reached for the phone on the side table. She leant back into the luxury of the expensive leather furniture, she lifted her feet to rest them on the bound form in front of her.

Amy grunted when Lynn's heels dug into her back "oh do be quiet I'm trying to make a phone call," Lynn admonished her, prodding the soft flesh on the side of amys breast with the toe of her shoe. Amy tried to remain quiet but it was hard, she was bound into a tight ball, her legs were tied together at her ankles and knees, she also had her big toes locked into a small set of thumb cuffs, her arms were tied at the wrists and just above the elbows, Lynn had tied them so tight that Amys elbows were touching, her shoulders were wrenched back straining her muscles and joints.

She was on her knees, her ankles strapped to her thighs. She wore a two inch wide black leather collar, a rope connected one of the four rings in the collar to the binding around her legs, forcing her chin to touch her knees.

Another piece of rope stretched from her wrists to her ankles. A huge red rubber ball gag filled Amy's mouth, stretching her jaws agonisingly wide. She had been in this position for an hour and Lynn had taken advantage of Amy's helplessness by spanking her defenceless bottom whenever she desired.

Amy cried silently as Lynn deliberately ground her sharp heels into the soft flesh of her hip. Then, despite the pain and discomfort or maybe because of it, she started snorting through her nose as another orgasm approached.

Barry sat up on the sun bed and handed Lucy her phone when it started ringing. She looked at the display, shielding her eyes from the hot, bright sun, recognising the number she spoke into the phone.

"Lynn darling, how are you? is everything okay?"

"Oh yes. Everything's just great at this end. How is Bermuda?"

"Its beautiful and so hot. I've hardly moved from the pool since we got here, the heat makes you feel so lazy. All I have to worry about is my tan - in fact I should put some more sun cream on before I burn. So Lynn, what can I do for you or is this just a social call?" Lucy enquired.

"Oh, I just wanted to keep you updated with everything. Things have moved on quite a bit this weekend, I think you'll be pleased. John seems to be almost completely broken now. He's finished the work in the basement already, it's perfect by the way. I think you're going to have so much fun in that room - in fact I have him down there right now, he's chained to the bed and I think he's suffering quite a bit. I couldn't resist giving him a bit of a whipping, he just looked so inviting," Lynn explained.

"Oh my, that sounds wonderful. I almost wish I was there. How was he when he realised he was being moved into the basement?" Lucy wanted to know.

"That's the great part, I thought he would fight or at least sulk or argue but he didn't resist at all, he just accepted everything I told him to do. Even when I started to put the chains on him he just stood there like a puppet. I really think he's given up - I honestly think we've broken him," Lynn reported.

"This all sounds just perfect. I hadn't planned to finalise his enslavement for a few weeks yet, but I wonder if we should bring it forward, what do you think? would he accept it? would he agree to become my slave?" Lucy was getting excited, all her hard work and planning was soon to bear fruit.

"Yes, I think he would. But why don't we decide when you come home. Give me the next week or so to see how far I can push him, let me really put him through the mill. If he accepts all the suffering I have planned for him the way he has so far, I think he'll be ready to spend the rest of his life serving you," Lynn replied.

"Yum, this all sounds so delicious. Its been such a long time and now everything we planned is coming together it seems. You do what you think is best. You're the mistress of the house at the moment so don't hold back, don't give him a minute's rest. Now's the time to really express yourself. I'm looking forward to being greeted by a mindless slave when I return home ha ha. Keep me informed of any developments my sweet, otherwise carry on the good work and I'll see you in a few days," Lucy blew a kiss into the phone and hung up, she placed the phone on the table at her side. Turning over onto her front, she rested her head on her folded arms and smiled in satisfaction, "Barry be a darling and put some lotion on my back and then could you order some champagne, I feel like celebrating," she purred.

Lynn leaned back on the sofa, she replaced the phone and picked up her glass of wine and sipped. She licked her lips and studied the glass, she particularly liked this wine. She would use Lucy's credit card to order some more. Lazily, she slashed her crop across Amy's ass eliciting a muffled yelp. She grinned happily, she felt her life was so good at the moment. She had two slaves to serve her: the one at her feet willing and the one in the basement not so willing. Either way, both would provide her with so much fun. She had the power now and she was going to use it to the full. She wasn't concerned whether others suffered, in fact she intended to see that they did suffer, just as long as she herself was happy. Yes she concluded, life was good, but maybe not if your name was John Lester" she thought and giggled.

I thought I was in hell, every part of my body seemed to be screaming in pain. My strength had given out a while ago and now I hung motionless, supported only by the cords attached to my balls and nipples.

My nipples were stretched unbelievably to about two or three inches, the teeth of the clamps had ripped my skin causing a trickle of blood to run down my chest. My balls were almost black and my groin was a deep throbbing agony. I feared I had been permanently damaged, but I no longer cared, I would accept any damage if only the pain would stop.

Why was this happening to me? I didn't think I had done anything wrong. Why was Lynn treating me like this? Because she wanted to I suppose, Lynn seemed to do whatever she wanted nowadays. I wondered whether Lucy knew what was going on here - what Lynn was doing to me. But I was pretty sure there wasn't anything that happened in this house without Lucy's consent. So that would mean Lynn was only doing Lucy's bidding. Lucy had made it quite clear to me a while ago, I could be punished at any time just for fun if she desired. But this was more than just punishment, this was torture and it certainly wasn't fun. I groaned as another spasm of pain shot through my crotch, "oh god please make this stop. I promise to be good. If Lucy or Lynn want to punish me they can, I wont fight them, I'll do whatever they say only please, stop this pain," I was rambling and approaching delirium. I really thought I would be left there to die when it appeared someone up in heaven must have heard my prayer.

The door opened, Lynn entered, a glass of wine in one hand. She moved slowly into the room, studying me. I looked at her, silently pleading with my eyes, begging her to have mercy on me. She looked at me, running her hand lightly up and down the cord attached to my balls "would you like me to untie you?" she purred. I nodded eagerly,

"I need to speak to you first and I want you to think hard about what I say," she said, she strolled around the bed and sipped her wine.

"When your wife gets home she wants, needs, to see a good obedient husband. Can you be that husband John, can you?" I would agree to anything she wanted. I tried to tell her but could only mumble through my gag, I nodded my head yes.

"Do you mean it? really, because if you do I can release you. Then we'll have to work really hard, we'll need to use the time until Lucy comes home teaching you to obey, do you understand what that means? You will need to obey Amy and me as you would your wife. I can help you John, I can train you to be exactly what Lucy wants. It wont be easy - it won't be easy for any of us, but if you love Lucy as much as she loves you this is how you can prove it. Do you want this John? Will you let me help you become the person Lucy wants you to be?" Lynn placed her glass on the table and moved toward me.

I couldn't nod my head yes fast enough, when Lynn removed my gag I tried to tell her I would be the perfect obedient husband, but my jaws were stiff and I sounded drunk as I slurred my words, much to Lynn's amusement.

We entered the lounge with Lynn leading me by a chain padlocked around my neck. I was otherwise free of my bondage but I shuffled stiffly, my whole body suffering with the punishment Lynn had bestowed on me earlier.

I was surprised to see Amy sitting on a straight backed chair with her hands tied behind her back. Lynn left me standing, the chain dangling to my feet. She released Amy who stood and hugged the younger girl, then looked her in the eyes with pure love.

Lynn came back to me and taking the chain she led me obediently to the sofa where she sat, she pulled the chain down to force me to my knees.

"Clasp your hands behind your head," she told me. I hesitated for only a moment.

"From now on, whenever you are in the presence of your betters you should be in this position, unless you are told differently do you understand?" I nodded and mumbled yes.

"Speak up, do you expect everyone to struggle to hear you? speak clear, be proud that you are permitted to speak. Now tell Amy and myself what you promised in the basement," she began my training.

I studied the two of them, they sat next to one another on the sofa, Amy rested her head on Lynn's shoulder, her left hand caressed Lynn's breast, she was showing me how things were now `we can do whatever we like, you on the other hand must serve and seek permission for everything you do` was the signal she sent me. They waited for me to speak. I started to say something but only a croak emerged, I coughed with my hand over my mouth then immediately replaced it behind my head.

"Please Miss. I promise to be a good husband and obey my wife. I'll do whatever you tell me. I understand you may have to punish me and I will be happy to accept anything you desire. Please train me to be a better person".

"And do you agree to obey Amy and myself?" Lynn asked.

"Yes Miss, I'll obey you both or anyone else you tell me to. I just want you to be pleased with me," I was humiliating myself, but I felt completely defeated and broken and I genuinely meant every word. I would try as hard as I could to make Lucy love and be proud of me.

In the days that followed my training intensified. Both Lynn and Amy worked hard to prepare me for Lucy's return.

Each day I would return from work to do my usual chores, then I would spend the rest of the day and evening being instructed as to how to serve my betters.

I learnt that I was no more than a servant or a slave as I didn't contribute to the upkeep of the house or the quality of life that Lucy was entitled to, (my meagre wages and the work I did around the house were considered to be my payment for being allowed to stay in Lucy's house, it wasn't my place to point out that it was partly my house).

I was also taught the proper way to address my betters and the positions I should adopt when in their presence.

Basically, I had to obey whatever order I was given and show the utmost respect to everybody and anybody. I was also taught the punishments and torments I could expect.

I learnt I would be punished harshly for any disobedience, but I would also be tormented simply for others entertainment.

I spent long periods in bondage, often in the most bizarre positions. I was also tortured and humiliated in the most inventive ways, this, Lynn told me, was to demonstrate to me what I should expect if I misbehaved, but I suspected it was as much for her enjoyment as she seemed very eager to try any new torment she could think of.

Everything that my two trainers did appeared to be designed to cause me suffering of some kind. I was in pain and restrained in some way at all times. I slept each night secured to the bed in the basement, always with clamps or some other painful torture on the more sensitive parts of my body, needless to say I didn't sleep well and as the days passed I became more and more tired and as such even if I wanted to rebel I never had the strength or the energy. So in consequence I became ever more submissive and compliant.

After a week something happened that clarified a lot of things for me, and even had me thinking that maybe there could be a way out of the situation I was in.

I was subdued and obedient, trying my best to please my mistresses. I wanted be the best servant ( slave) for them, and Lucy especially, that I could. I was determined to make them proud of me.

I must have convinced Lynn of my submissiveness as she occasionally left me unsupervised while I did my chores.

On one particular day Lynn left the house to meet with friends. I was on my knees cleaning the hall floor outside of Lucy's office when I heard her phone ringing. There was nothing unusual in this and as I was forbidden to enter Lucy's office or use the phone I ignored it and carried on with my work.

The call went to answer phone and I was surprised when I heard a voice from the speaker (Lucy never left the volume on when she wasn't here) even so I was still uninterested. My ears pricked up however when I heard the message.

"Hello Lucy, it's Mario. I was wondering if you were free this weekend as Claude and myself are in town and we would love to get together again, after all I thought it would be nice to add to my collection of your panties. Please ring me, you know the number. Oh and by the way, Claude wants to know whether you have tried the butt plug yet as he's longing to fuck your ass, his words not mine, so get back to me. Ciao".

I couldn't help listening and couldn't believe my ears. What the hell was that all about. Lucy was with them now, wasn't she?

1...1011121314...16