Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a distinct feeling of excitement and tension in the air. Lynn fussed around me, ensuring I did everything right.

There was also I noticed, an excessive amount of kissing and caressing whenever any of the three women came into contact with each other.

Around mid afternoon Lucy pulled me up from my knees where I was polishing the hall floor and spoke to me, she looked worried and gripped my arm.

"In a couple hours my guests will arrive and I don't want to be embarrassed. You won't embarrass me will you John?" she said earnestly.

"No ma,am. I know how much this means to you. I won't disappoint you, I promise," I reassured her.

I was in the basement, sitting on my bed, when Lynn came for me. She wrapped a chain around my neck and tugged me from the room.

As we entered the lounge I saw Lucy sitting on the sofa with Barry next to her. Stephen sat in my favourite armchair and Amy hovered nearby with a tray of drinks.

I almost resisted when I saw the two men; I wasn't expecting them, I felt ashamed of my naked and submissive appearance. Lynn gave a tug on the chain and I stumbled on obediently.

She led me over to stand in front of Lucy. She whispered in my ear "on your knees" I knelt and clasped my hands behind my head, the twelve inch chain connecting my wrists hung cold on the back of my neck.

Lucy whispered something to Barry and giggled, Barry turned red and looked embarrassed. Lucy then looked at me as if she had just realised I was there.

"You know why you're here?" she asked me.

"Yes ma,am," I replied.

"Well?" she pressed, impatient for my answer. I looked around, everybody in the room was quiet, waiting to hear what I would say.

"I'm you're slave. I'm here to serve you ma,am," I said with my eyes on the floor.

Lucy allowed herself a smile. Everything was going just as she planned. She only needed to explain a few new rules to John and have him agree to them, then her work would be done and their new relationship could officially begin .

"Yes you are. You are now my slave, completely. You are also a slave to my friends. From this moment on, you will obey me and anyone else without question, understand?" I made to answer, but she held up her hand to stop me "speak only with permission" she warned, then continued "I won't go into all the rules you will now live by at this time, no doubt you will learn all of them as we go, but needless to say you will be punished for any infraction and punished severely. Also you may be punished for no other reason than to provide entertainment for me or any of my friends should we wish it. In short, I own you. You have no rights. You exist solely for my pleasure. Is that clear?".

I let her words sink in, it was what I had expected. I knew I could walk away now, leave this all behind me. But I also knew, I no longer possessed the strength or the will to resist.

"Yes ma,am. I understand," I said in my most humble voice.

"Good. Now, I need you to sign these papers. Some of them are not exactly legally binding, but we needn't worry about any of that. There's no need for you to read them. As a slave you're not really entitled to an opinion anyway. I want you to sign them, so that's all that should really matter to you after all. We just want to have everything clear and in the open," she was all business as she spread a number of documents on the small table to the side of her seat.

I signed the papers without hesitation or reading them. I did manage see a contract that stated that I agreed to everything and anything that had or would happen to me of my own free will, I also noticed that I had signed away my house and all my possessions. All of these documents had already been witnessed beforehand, but I no longer cared and signed whatever was put in front of me.

Lucy gathered up the signed papers and placed them in her briefcase. She then leaned toward me and holding my chin in her right hand, she looked me in the eyes.

"Do you consent to be my slave," she asked solemnly.

"Yes ma,am, I will be your slave," I answered, with equal solemnity.

Lucy reached over to the side table and picked up a dull coloured metal collar. She opened it and placed it around my neck. I noticed that there was a tongue protruding form one half, this entered a slot on the other and clicked into place. I could see no lock or release mechanism. Once closed it hung loosely around my neck.

"This collar can only be removed by cutting it off. You will wear it always: it will be a symbol of your servitude. Also you will continue to wear your cock cage until I decide otherwise, who knows? Maybe for all time" she explained.

"Why not have his balls or cock pierced so the cage can be fastened permanently," Stephen suggested, Lucy turned her attention toward him and settled back into the sofa.

"That's not a bad idea Stephen. Actually, I was toying with the thought of having him pierced in various other places anyway, so yes, we could do that," Lucy told him. They were talking about me as though I wasn't there.

They continued to discuss what plans they should make regarding my slavery. Amongst other things it was decided that initially my septum, nipples and cock should be pierced. I was to live in my cell in the basement unless I was required to be elsewhere. At which point Stephen said he would have dog cages installed at work and at his house. Lucy agreed but said I wasn't going anywhere until I was completely broken and subservient. Lynn opined that I already was broken, but Lucy said she wanted to spend some more time training me, if for no other reason but for the fun of it.

"How about having your name tattooed on him," Lynn suggested.

Lucy liked that idea, but then said she thought slaves were supposed to be branded like in historical times.

The next several minutes were spent in discussion about what brands I should be given and how they would do it. Throughout it all I knelt in silence with my hands behind my head as they discussed the ways to enslave me.

The conversation went on like this until Lucy eventually proposed a toast. Amy served them all champagne and Lucy raised her glass "to our new slave," she declared, then she looked at me and smiled warmly.

"Okay John," she leaned forward and cocked her finger to draw me closer, then she whispered to me,

"You have made me so happy John. I'm so proud of you. Now I need to tell you something. I need to tell you that I love you, because I do, so very much. I love you more than anything in the world. This sacrifice you are making means so much to me. I want you to always remember that I love you, because after tonight I won't ever say it again. We are now mistress and slave. I think we can live so happily together just as long as you accept that I own you, you exist only to please me. Can you do that John? Can you?"

I looked at her beautiful face. I knew she was being truthful: she really did love me, and I would always love her.

I knew I could never deny her anything.

"Yes Mistress. I'm your slave. I live only to please you" as I said this Lucy placed he hand on my cheek,

"You do please me John But now I need you to prove yourself to me. I know one thing that you abhor. Do this, and I can believe that you love me," she relaxed back into the sofa. Barry stroked her thigh, "I want you to crawl on your hands and knees over to Stephen and beg him to allow you to suck his cock" she said.

I was stunned. I felt physically sick at the thought of sucking another mans cock, but to my credit I hesitated for only a few seconds. I knew I would embarrass Lucy in front of all her friends if I refused.

I had already declared I would do anything she wanted and I was determined not to fail at the first hurdle.

I was naked except for a small pink apron and my chains as I crawled slowly and knelt before my former boss. I stared at his crotch because I couldn't look him in the face.

I had to force myself to speak.

"Please Sir, may I suck your cock," I asked quietly and humbly. All the time I was praying he would say no. He was smoking a cigar as he considered my request, he flicked ash and it landed on my face. I stupidly thought how Lucy had forbidden me to smoke in the house many years ago, so why was this man allowed to,.

"When you speak to me, in fact when you speak to anyone, you will address them as Master or Mistress. Do you understand?" I coughed as he blew smoke into my face, my eyes stung.

"Yes Master I understand, " I said between coughs.

"Good, now ask me properly," he commanded.

"Please Master may I suck your cock?" I asked again. I looked up to see his smirking face. It was obvious I was less than dirt to him. I hated him. For no particular reason I suspected Stephen to be behind a lot of what had happened to me. I also knew I would obey his every command.

"Now lets see, do I want your mouth on me?.. Hmmm," he made a show of considering my request. He studied me, and I now willed him to say yes: I was certain I would be blamed and punished should he refuse me.

"Yes, I don't see why not. It might be interesting to see whether your cocksucking technique is as good as your wife's," I realised he was mocking me. I turned my head slightly to look at Lucy, she had a smug expression as she stared back. Then as she watched me she placed her hand on Barry's crotch and squeezed. She was letting me know my new position in our marriage. She was showing me that she could do just as she wished.

I realised I was now at a crossroads; I could walk away, nobody would stop me. But I would lose everything including Lucy, but keep my freedom, or I could submit now and spend my life a slave, serving my wife and any others she wanted me to. But I really had no choice, the simple truth was that I was so in love with Lucy, I couldn't bare to live without her.

I returned my attention back to Stephen and placed my chained hands on his crotch. I unzipped his fly, his erect penis almost sprang out. I slowly lowered my head, I felt physically sick with revulsion. my lips stayed inches from his penis. I couldn't do it. I was about to turn away, but then Stephen pushed down on the back of my head and my mouth made contact with him. Fighting down my nausea, I licked the head of his cock. There was still some macho spark left in me as I couldn't help thinking, "he's not as big as me." Resigned now, I finally slid my mouth over his cock and down the shaft. I thought of the way Lucy sucked me and how good it felt,. To save myself being punished I tried to copy her. I thought I had better please Stephen and make a good job of it. I began moving my head up and down sucking him a bit deeper each time.

.

I sucked him as I had been trained to suck Lucy's dildo. Soon Stephen began forcing himself deep into my throat. I was concentrating hard on making it as pleasurable for him as I could when I felt somebody grab my buttocks.

The cheeks of my ass were pulled apart and the butt plug was removed. I groaned around Stephen's penis as the wide head of the plug was pulled from me. I felt a cock easily penetrate my stretched ass. I immediately thought it must be Lucy with her strap on dildo. Yet somehow this felt different. I suddenly realised with horror, that as I sucked Stephen, my ass was being fucked by yet another man, Barry! I shuddered with revulsion but knew there was little I could do now to stop him. As he started to drive into me I thought again, with some sort of perverse pride "you're not so big either."

It didn't hurt as much as when Lucy took me with her dildo. And after a while, to my shame, I began to find it pleasurable. I could no longer find anything wrong with a man fucking me, after all, what difference was it to having one of Lucy's dildos inside me.

I was guided in my cocksucking by Stephens hands. His penis was pushing against the back of my throat, drool was spilling from my mouth over his crotch. I felt him throb and seem to swell in my mouth. He pulled my head hard into him and my mouth was suddenly filled with more sperm than I could imagine coming from one man. I just managed to control my gag reflex.

I knew without being told that I should swallow it, but try as I might I couldn't take it all, sperm ran from my mouth down Stephens cock and over his crotch. I guessed I should lick it all up. This was even worse than sucking him but I forced myself to do it. I was almost physically sick. His penis was now rapidly shrinking and I took it again in my mouth and licked it clean. I felt Stephen growing hard again. I managed to clean up every last drop just as he made me start sucking him again.

Barry was still thrusting into me and I felt ashamed as I started to move my hips in time with him. Soon he groaned and I felt him push into me hard. I then felt a hot sensation fill my ass as Barry came inside me. At almost the same time Stephen seemed to decide he had enough and pushed me away.

I knelt in defeat and misery. I had been forced to humiliate myself in the worst possible way I could think of. Barry withdrew from me and sat back on his heels. I saw Lucy lean forward and kiss Barry passionately.

"You were wonderful darling," she told him and I realised I was no longer considered her husband. I really was no more than a slave to her now, but I promised myself I would be the best slave there was.

Lucy and Barry sat on the sofa, whispering and giggling together. John knelt patiently on the floor at Lucy's side awaiting a command as she casually held the leash attached to his collar.

Stephen walked, a glass of brandy in his hand, across the room to where Lynn gazed out of the picture window at the moon reflected on the pool.

"You did a really splendid job, "he told her.

Lynn turned to him in surprise.

"Pardon? I'm sorry, I was miles away," she said.

"With John, you did a really splendid job, with training him I mean. I understand you did most of the work".

"Oh I see. Erm yes, I did do quite a lot I suppose. But it was all for Lucy and you know what? I enjoyed it, I really did," she shrugged and smiled.

"Of course, I expect you would, after all, it's not everyone who gets the power you had over a man twice your age, and what are you, twenty two , three?" he said.

"I'm twenty," Lynn told him blushing, "and yes it was fun having power like that. I just hope Lucy still has a use for me," she said looking over to where her employer was kissing her lover, much to her husbands despair.

"Yes. And you know, I've always found, in all my experience that power is the ultimate turn on," Stephen said.

"It certainly was a turn on, I can tell you that. I was just a lowly housekeeper, when I was offered the job of supervising my boss, well, lets just say it was interesting."

"Yes, I can see how it would be. But suppose you could have so much more?" he said. Lynn had a puzzled look on her face.

"How do you mean? I don't understand, " she said.

"How about a house like this," Stephen said sweeping his arm out to indicate the whole room "you're own slave to train maybe. What if you could have all of this? Tell me? what would you say to a small experiment?" he asked.

"What kind of experiment," Lynn asked with suspicion, Stephen grinned.

"Lets say we take a beautiful, successful woman, perhaps one with her own slave and the world at her feet. We then set about destroying her. We strip her down to nothing, take everything she has, make her feel worthless and turn her into a drooling slave herself. A slave to serve you. And you also get everything that was once hers?" Stephen sipped his Brandy and tilted his head in question.

"That's a very interesting proposition. Did you have anyone particular in mind?" Lynn played along.

"Well now...let me see...how about... Lucy?" he turned from surveying the room and looked seriously at Lynn. "How would you like to own this house and have our beautiful hostess kneeling at your feet as your total slave?"

Lynn turned to Stephen and smiled. She drained her wine and held out her glass for him to refill.

"I think I would like that very much."

Part Nine.

Retribution.

I opened the door to Lucy's bedroom and entered carrying a tray with two cups of steaming, fresh coffee. I placed the tray on the dresser beside Lucy's bed. She stirred and opened her eyes, she smiled sleepily and pushed herself up into a sitting position. She stretched her arms up and yawned, the sheet fell to her waist and I stared longingly at her perfect breasts. She made no move to cover herself as I handed her a cup from the tray. She sipped the coffee, I crossed to the window and opened the blinds, allowing bright sunlight to flood the room. A groan came from the bed and I saw Barry squinting against the light as he awoke. Lucy leant down and kissed him "good morning sleepy head," she said.

Barry struggled to sit up, he held out his hand and I dutifully passed him his coffee. He sipped "Ahh , that's good," he declared, he placed his cup on the bedside table, then turned to Lucy, he kissed her cheek as his hand cupped her breast. He looked at me and grinned. He knew how much it still hurt me to see him sharing my wife's bed.

Trying to ignore his mocking smile, I went into the en-suite bathroom and fetched two large fluffy towels and hung them on the rail to warm up. Next I turned on the shower so it would be the correct temperature when Lucy used it. A few seconds later she entered the room naked, she drank the last of her coffee and handed the cup to me. She stepped into the shower, before she slid the door closed Barry joined her.

I went back to the bedroom and started to straighten the bed and collect any discarded clothing, all the time trying to block out the squeals and giggles coming from the shower.

I laid out Lucy's clothes for her, then did the same for Barry. His clothes now filled the wardrobe that once held mine, Lucy had had me bag up most of my possessions to be sent to the local charity shop.

I now waited until they emerged from the shower. Lucy was first and I wrapped her in the warm towel. As she stood, I lovingly dried her. She pulled the towel around herself and tucked it together above her breasts. She went to the bedroom to dress as Barry stepped from the shower. He sported an erection and gloried in my humiliation as I was forced to dry him. This was not a new experience for me, but I would never get used to towelling the body of the man who had cuckolded me.

Barry didn't stay here every night, but when he did he always enjoyed showing the power he had over me.

I had dried his body and was on my knees tending to his legs and feet. As I finished he turned his back to me, I knew what this signified. Each morning Barry would have me serve him in particular ways: I may have to suck his cock, lick his feet or something equally degrading. Today I planted kiss after kiss on his ass, telling him all the time how lucky Lucy was to have a real man at last and how jealous I was of her, how I wished he would fuck me as he did Lucy.

I was finally dismissed when he just walked away to get dressed. I was left on my knees, just one more shameful episode finished. I climbed to my feet and went to prepare breakfast.

Lucy and Barry were joined by Lynn and Amy as I served the four of them, I ate alone in the kitchen. I cleared the dining table and tidied the kitchen, by the time I had finished, Lucy, Barry and Amy had left for work. I then set about my daily chores. Lynn did whatever Lynn does. I saw her occasionally, namely when she decided to torment me. I had long since known that Lynn had a sadistic streak and there weren't many times when I would be free of bondage or some sort of torment or hindrance while I worked. Today she had pushed a pair of her panties into my mouth, telling me to hold them there until told otherwise. She had also clamped my nipples. This was the sort of routine I had come to know, serving my owners, doing chores and accepting anything they wanted to do to me. I had been a slave now for a month and most days were very much the same. Lucy and her friends enjoyed themselves, they socialised and entertained, the took trips and visited.