Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried the door to Lucy's office, she normally kept it locked but the door swung open silently.

I was scared. Had Lynn set this up to test me - to trap me. I was scared of what would happen if Lynn or Lucy discovered I had entered this room. I was also scared of what that message meant.

I entered Lucy's office nervously. I hadn't been in here alone since I had lost my job and my wife had taken what was my office as her own. I pressed a button on her phone and replayed the message, my heart sank, Lucy had been cheating on me, that was the only conclusion I could come to. I slumped down on her chair, I felt tears in my eyes, then I realised something else.

If Mario and Claude were in town now, where was Lucy? She was supposed to be with them finalising their deal.

I was puzzled. I wondered what I could do. With no better idea I began to look over Lucy's desk and in her drawers not really knowing what I was looking for.

As I opened the bottom drawer I saw Lucy's laptop computer. She never did anything relating to work without her laptop. So I asked myself again, where was she?

I turned the laptop on, it was password protected. I tried all the obvious ones like birthdays, mothers maiden names and nicknames but none of them worked. I sat defeated not knowing what to do next when suddenly I had an idea.

When Lucy and I first met and began making plans for our future together and marriage was first mentioned Lucy had giggled and said "oh no, my initials will be L.L.L. I'll be known as la la la ," we laughed and I said "no L.L.L. will stand for Lucy luscious lips," we laughed some more and then she said "Lucy luscious lips, yes I like that. You know, whenever we want to send each other secret messages or something we should each have a secret password and mine will be Lucy luscious lips".

It couldn't be, surely, but it was worth a try. I typed the letters and hit enter, Lucy's homepage appeared on screen, I was in.

I scanned Lucy's homepage and saw nothing unusual so I went to her email account. This was password protected too. I remembered helping Lucy set up her email account all those years ago, she had chosen her password, I typed johnswife, feeling sure that Lucy must have changed it since then, but to my amazement her account opened, "oh Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, for someone so intelligent you can be so naive" I said to myself.

I opened her inbox and immediately saw the messages I was hoping I wouldn't see.

The first one I opened was an on line check in for Lucy and Barry on a flight to Bermuda. Then a few days before there was conformation of a booking for a double suite in a couples resort in Bermuda, again for Lucy and Barry.

I felt physically sick as I looked at the proof of my wife's adultery. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to see any more but I knew I must.

There were bookings, receipts and messages showing countless times Lucy had not been where she claimed to be. I also found messages from the Italians, strongly suggesting she was up to something other than business with them. I was starting to suspect I was married to a slut, but worse was the fact that she had me locked in this fucking cock cage.

Everyone was fucking my wife but me.

There were also a lot of emails from Stephen and I realised they started around the time I lost my job. I opened one at random and felt my world fall apart, I read .

"Lucy my dear. just to let you know that your husband will no longer be employed by me as from Monday. May I remind you of our discussion. If our plan is to work you should ensure any money he has is either spent or controlled by you. Furthermore, I need to be informed of any attempt he makes to gain employment so we can ensure he is unsuccessful. Initially we need to make him dependant on you financially, then we can start to make arrangements to further subjugate him.

Why don't you visit my office tomorrow, we can discuss the next steps.

I felt sick and wanted to curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep. Instead I thumped the desk hard and shouted out loud "fuck, fuck shit fucking whore bastards" I was so angry but sad at the same time. I knew I should just put a stop to all their games and throw Lucy out on her ass, but I knew if I did that only Lucy and myself would be the losers. I also knew I didn't possess the courage, I had been downtrodden too long and trained too well. I had the information but I didn't know what I could do with it. If I confronted Lucy I would lose her, and despite everything she had done to me, or planned for me, or even her adultery, which hurt me the most, I still loved her. She was the one thing that meant more to me than my own freedom. She would be home in a few days and I knew I was destined to become her slave. A lot of time and planning had been involved in their scheme. Lucy, Stephen, Barry and I suspect Amy and Lynn must be involved, maybe even the Italians. I couldn't fight them all, I should just accept fate and resign myself to being a slave.

Crying, feeling defeated, I quickly closed Lucy's computer. Lynn could be home at any time. I was in no doubt she would find a reason to torture me, I didn't want to make it worse by being found in Lucy's office without permission. I left the room taking the computer with me. I didn't know what I would do with it and I also knew my life wouldn't be worth living if I was found with it, but I couldn't just leave it.

An hour later I had finished my work and I knelt with my hands behind my head to welcome Lynn home. The riding crop was on the side table, Lynn picked it up and I stood up without being told and bent to touch my toes, presenting my plugged ass. Ready to be beaten for her amusement.

The day before Lucy was due back I was made to stand in the bath as Lynn and Amy scrubbed me clean.

I was then inspected to ensure I would be presentable. Lynn decided it would be fun if I was shaved. They then took great delight in removing all trace of hair from around my mouth and, to my humiliation, my whole body from the neck down, I now felt more naked than ever.

Lynn inspected me as I stood naked, wet and shivering and declared I was ready to begin my life of servitude.

She stroked my face with the end of her crop and told me I had worked hard and done well.

I felt myself swell with pride and puffed out my hairless chest, both girls giggled at my macho display, but I didn't care, I did this for my wife.

I was ready for Lucy's return and I would make her proud of me.

That night I was chained as usual to my bed but allowed to sleep without pain.

Saturday morning arrived and I was awoken by Amy. She dressed me in my tiny black apron and leather wrist and ankle cuffs. She led upstairs where I prepared breakfast for my two trainers. They ate as I stood dutifully with my hands on my head awaiting instructions.

When they had finished eating the two of them sat as I spent the next hour reciting over and over the rules I was to follow in my new existence.

Around midday, as I was polishing the already gleaming brassware, Lynn received a phone call from Lucy informing her that my wife would arrive home within thirty minutes, "I can't wait to see you Lucy, we have a lovely surprise prepared for you," Lynn told her, then hung up. Both girls were very excited and at Amy's suggestion it was agreed that I should welcome Lucy home with a rosy ass.

I spent the remaining minutes over first one, then the other girls lap, having my ass and legs swatted with hands and crop.

Lucy pulled onto the drive in her Lexus. I was kneeling in the hall with my hands clasped behind my head facing the door. I twitched as pain still throbbed in my ass, but I felt both pleased and nervous as the door opened and she entered. My first thought was at how tanned she was. I was sad as I realised how had she achieved it. She dropped her case on the floor and with a big smile she hugged and kissed Lynn on the cheek. She then turned to Amy and kissed her lingeringly on the mouth. I noticed her hand cupping the girls ass.

Finally she turned her attention to me. She looked down expressionless on my kneeling form for a few seconds, then she just spun on her heel and walked to the lounge.

Lynn glared at me. She was obviously angry with me. She slapped me once, hard across the face, making my head spin.

"Stay there you useless lump," she snarled and followed the others into the lounge, closing the door behind her.

I couldn't think what I had done wrong, but I knew I must be at fault somehow. I felt so saddened that I had let Lucy down.

I remained kneeling on the cold floor tiles for the next hour - I didn't dare move. I could hear the three women talking and laughing on the other side of the lounge door, though I couldn't hear what was being said. I jumped as the door suddenly opened and Amy poked her head out.

"Take Lucy's cases up to her room then report here," she ordered and closed the door leaving me alone again.

I stood up to obey, and stumbled as my legs were cramped and refused to support me. I massaged my muscles and once I felt I could walk properly I picked up Lucy's cases and climbed the stairs to her room.

I entered the lounge as instructed. I soon found myself on my knees again. This time I knelt before Lucy and Lynn who were sitting on the sofa drinking wine. Lucy continued to look at me like I was a piece of meat in a shop. I wondered sadly what I had done wrong.

She lifted her foot, and with the toe of her shoe she lifted my apron to expose my bald and imprisoned manhood, a hint of a smile played on her mouth. She then placed the sole of her shoe on my balls and pressed down. I closed my eyes and cringed in pain. When she stopped I looked up at her face, she was licking her top lip seductively. She hooked the toe of one foot into the back of her shoe on her other and flipped it off. Then with her stocking clad foot she stroked the side of my face.

I held my position with my hands clasped behind my head as she ran her foot over my face, she then pressed her toes to my mouth. I instinctively flicked my tongue out to lick her foot. She smiled properly then, so I knew I had done the correct thing. With her foot still at my mouth I continued licking. After a few minutes Lucy pushed her toes between my lips. I sucked on her foot as she pushed it further inside. Soon my mouth was full. I sucked and licked as best I could, my lips were stretched as half of Lucy's foot filled my mouth.

Eventually she withdrew her toes and rested her foot, wet with my saliva on my shoulder. At last she spoke to me .

"What are you?" she asked. I didn't really understand her question but I answered anyway.

"I'm your husband."

She looked at me with a serious expression. I hoped I hadn't made another mistake.

"You've always been my husband. I want to know what you are now?" her wet toes were stroking the side of my face. I thought for a few seconds "erm, I am your slave," I mumbled.

"What did I tell you about speaking clearly?" Lynn snapped "I, I'm s.sorry Miss. I am your slave ma,am," I repeated, this time in a clear voice.

" Yes, you are, and I believe Lynn has explained to you all that entails," Lucy spoke to me as if she were addressing a business meeting.

"Yes ma,am," I answered . I looked at the floor dejectedly.

"Good. So lets see what you've learned".

Lucy kicked off her other shoe and stood up. She held Lynn's crop in her hand and flicked it cruelly across my cheek.

"Follow me," she commanded. I struggled to my feet with my hands still clasped behind my head. My face stung where the crop had connected but I resisted the urge to rub away the hurt. I followed Lucy from the room, trailed by Lynn and Amy.

In the basement Lucy inspected the new fixtures and fittings.

"Yes I like it. You did well," she told Lynn as she played with a chain dangling from the ceiling. She then turned to stand behind me.

"Hands behind your back," she ordered. I complied, and felt the cuffs on my wrists fastened together. She moved back in front of me and sat down on the bed as I stood before her. From the side table she took a ball of cord - the same one as Lynn had used on my first night down here. Lucy reached forward and grasping my penis, she pulled me to her. She tied one end of the cord tightly around my balls, then kept wrapping turn after turn about my balls sac and the base of my cock. She pulled each turn as tight as she could, even seeking the help from the others to ensure the cord was tight as possible. She worked in a detached way, concentrating on the job in hand, not giving any thought to my feelings.

A burning, aching sensation began in my groin, but it wasn't as painful as I would have suspected.

Soon my scrotum was hidden beneath a mass of tight cord, and Lucy, helped by Lynn, fastened my ankles to each end of a three foot long bar. A chain, hanging from the ceiling was clipped to the rings on my wrist cuffs. Amy began pulling down on the other end of the chain and my arms were pulled upwards, forcing me to bend forward until I thought my shoulders would dislocate.

I groaned when Lynn screwed clamps onto my nipples, and though they hurt terribly, I was glad they were not the ones with teeth.

All three women examined their handiwork, checking and tightening things here and there, treating me as if I were just an object.

Lucy squatted down behind me. She began tapping her crop lightly against my bound balls. Although each tap in itself wasn't too bad the culmination of the unending strikes started to build into a agonising ache. Soon I was groaning and writhing in pain. It grew worse with each tap and I wasn't sure I could bare it any longer, but of course I had no choice. My suffering grew. I thought I was going to be sick and pass out, but even that small mercy was denied me and I found my whole body engulfed in a numbing agony. Each small tap seemed to thunder and vibrate throughout my bound form.

I suddenly realised I was crying out loud and begging for mercy. Tears were running down my face as I pleaded with them to please stop the pain. I promised to be the perfect slave, to do anything they wanted if only they would please stop.

I only realised Lucy had stopped hitting me when she appeared in front of me. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my head up to look at my face.

"Don't cry now. This is just a sample of what your life will be from now on. I don't suppose you'll ever get used to the pain, but console yourself with the knowledge that the more you suffer the more pleasure you give me," she released my hair and my head dropped in misery.

Through the red mist of pain that seemed to fill my mind I heard Lucy telling Lynn and Amy to strap on dildos.

Lucy told Lynn she was to use the largest one to fuck my ass, while Amy ravaged my mouth.

"And don't be too gentle," she informed them.

Lynn was reluctant to use her dildo when she realised part of the device was a smaller cock which was to be inserted in herself. Shyly she declared "I'm a virgin. I've never had a penis inside of me before".

Lucy hugged and kissed her "Oh, how simply delicious " she cooed.

Lynn and Amy exchanged dildos and got themselves into position. Amy wasted no time, more pain coursed through my agonised body as she thrust deep into my ass with one determined push. Lynn had her hand in my hair and she forced my head back until my mouth gaped open. Her dildo soon crashed against the back of my throat. I almost gagged, but managed to stop myself and wrapped my lips around the plastic intruder. At the edge of my vision I could see Lucy take Lynn's face in her hands and press her lips to the girls mouth, her tongue dancing over and between Lynn's lips. Lynn stopped thrusting into my mouth while she concentrated on returning Lucy's kiss, not caring that the plastic cock remained jammed in the back of my throat. I began struggling for air.

As I gurgled and dribbled saliva around the thing jammed in my mouth, Lucy pulled herself away from Lynn's lips.

"When we're finished here, while we leave John to think about his future. I'm going to take both of you to my room. There, I'm going to take your cherry. Then I'm going to fuck you both all night," Lucy declared,

Lynn's answer was a moan of sheer lust.

All the time, Amy kept pumping into my ass, causing the clamps on my nipples to swing painfully. Occasionally the plastic balls of her strap - on connected with my own, causing more pain, and me to moan in pure agony.

They simply used me. The three women gained no satisfaction that I could tell, apart from the pleasure of torturing me. When they had had enough, Lynn and Amy left the room. I hung in bondage, in total defeat.

Lucy kissed Lynn and Amy and sent them to her bedroom to await her. She studied her husband as he hung in his bonds. On her return from Bermuda she had decided to act cold and distant. She would try to make him rebel, give him one final chance to show some backbone. She would show him what being a slave would be like.

She loved spending time with John, but ever since she had begun this mad scheme she felt she needed to play the dominant role. Then when she was using him or tormenting him, she found his submissiveness infuriating and so she would treat him worse, and then she would become aroused and grow even nastier. It was a vicious circle.

She looked at his bound testicles and the suffering on his face. She had humiliated him, she had beaten him, and he had meekly accepted it all. Now she knew, it was inevitable. Tomorrow, her husband would become her slave.

Lucy sat on the bed after the other girls had left. She lifted my head by my hair and kissed me tenderly on the mouth. I was surprised to say the least. She stood up and released my arms from the ceiling, I collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

She rolled me over onto my back "Are you okay? " she asked me as she began to remove the cord from my balls. The pain surprised and overwhelmed me. The cord had been embedded into my balls so tightly, removing it felt as if my skin was being peeled away. I tensed and groaned in agony as each turn was unwound. Lucy licked her lips, she seemed to relish the pain she was causing me.

"You did well John. You pleased me. You should rest now, you have a big day tomorrow and I want you to be perfect. I need you to impress all the others, can you do that John, well?"

I was cringing and making small whining noises as she unwound the cord from my balls, it felt like my crotch was on fire and I struggled to answer "I wont let you down ma,am I promise. I just want to please you. I'll do whatever you tell me," I promised her. With a tug she pulled the last of the cord away. I cried out and doubled up in pain, my knees touching my chest. Lucy waited for me to calm down then looked me in the eyes and spoke to me.

" I have a few guests coming over tomorrow. That's when we'll make your slavery official. There will be a test of your obedience, but I'm sure you'll come through it okay. Just remember to do everything you're told and we can start our new life together".

I started to say something but Lucy pressed her fingers to my lips "you don't speak without permission, and I don't want to hear you at the moment," she said.

As I lay on the bed she removed the remainder of my bonds. She locked a chain around my neck and secured the other end to the bed. She sat beside me and kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Sleep now. Dream of me. I'm so looking forward to having you as my slave" she stroked my cheek then stood up. With a final smile she walked from my cell to keep her appointment with the other girls.

I was left in relative peace and allowed to complete my chores the next day, though now leather cuffs and short chains on my feet and wrists made up part of my uniform.