Toy Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds I pulled back and gasped to catch my breath. He gasped too at the sensations I was giving him, and I smiled up into his eyes. There was a very visible ring of lipstick about two-thirds of the way down the shaft of his cock.

"I want you to see that lipstick ring and be thinking of me all day" I said huskily. He just gasped as I then quickly took him back into my mouth. Taking my time, I started to suck and lick with my tongue, working up and down, carefully and thoroughly. As I sucked, I swirled my tongue all around the swollen head of his cock, and licked vigorously on his frenum, his most sensitive spot just underneath the glans. He seemed to swell between my lips as I worked on him deeply in my mouth. I kept looking up into his eyes the whole time as I took him deep again and again, up and down, trying to get him just that little bit deeper into my throat with each stroke. I wanted to be able to deep-throat him eventually, but knew I needed more practice. So I was practicing.

It didn't take long before his breathing started to come in short gasps, and I knew he was close. I released him from my mouth but held on, stroking him slowly up and down with my fingers for a few seconds as I gasped for air myself

"Cum for me, darling." I whispered, looking up into his eyes. "Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

This seemed to take him over the edge, and I was only just barely quick enough in positioning myself. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out to rest the tip of it just under the head of his cock, making a little spout to direct him cum where I wanted it. I wanted him to watch as his own spunk squirted straight into my mouth, and I was just fast enough. It was only just a second or two later, with me stroking his shaft with my hand, that he exploded. He grunted loudly and his eyes went wide as I held him firmly, stroking his cock hard and fast to jet his cum into my wide open mouth, letting the hot, thick, salty liquid rest there visible on my tongue and resisting the urge to swallow for a few seconds. There were just two or three powerful jets of hot, salty-sweet spunk before he subsided. Then, still looking deep into his eyes, I closed my mouth and swallowed hard, savouring the taste and letting it slip down my throat like an oyster. Then I took him back into my mouth briefly, sucking and licking on his swollen glans for a little while longer, wanting to draw as much of his delicious seed from him as I could, making sure I left him spotlessly clean.

When I was sure he was completely drained of cum, I slowly stood and leant forward to kiss him deeply, I whispered to him. "I'll do that for you absolutely any time you want. You only have to ask. Remember,anytime, and I'll reapply that lipstick ring around your cock."

He kissed me back hard, and pulled me to him as he too stood up. I was still barefoot, so he was much taller than me, and I was on tip-toes to reach. I could still taste the last traces of his cum in my mouth as our tongues entwined, and I passed the taste back to him. His hands explored my naked body, my breasts, down to my moist pussy and clit. His fingers rubbed gently and as we kissed by vagina opened like flower petals to let him push a finger inside and massage my clitoris under its little hood. Eventually we had to stop kissing to gasp for air. Sadly, we could delay it no longer. It really was time for him to leave if he was to get home, and change in time to get to work. Reluctantly, I let him go, but not before making sure I could see him again that evening.

"Normally I'd meet some friends down the pub tonight." He said. "It's a regular weekly thing. But I want to see you more, so I could easily phone and say I can't make it if you like?" he hesitated before asking what was clearly a big question for him. "Or we could go to the pub together – I'd like to show you off? If that's the right word?" I knew what he meant, even if it wasn't the most elegant way of saying it, so I let his poor choice of words slide for now. Besides, I was curious to see how his friends would react to me.

"No don't disappoint them." I replied. "I'm happy to meet my new boyfriends' friends if you are?" I used the B-word for the first time deliberately, and he beamed. "Besides, you've yet to meet my friends either. What time shall I expect you to pick me up?" We made the arrangements.

12