Toy For The Prince Ch. 03

Story Info
She is branded and bound.
2.1k words
101.1k
25
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Make Sure to read "Toy For The Prince" and "Toy For The Prince Ch. 02" first.**

Elizabeth felt a weight pressed against her. But, the drug left her unable to feel anything else. She felt no pain, didn't feel her binds and couldn't even feel the flesh pressed against her own. And any movement was incredibly difficult to do. She could just barely move her arms and she could blink. Her eye sight was a bit blurry and her hearing was a bit muffled.

Azuza pressed his lips against her ear and said, "I have some calls to make but I will be back." After those words he licked her neck (but of course she didn't feel it), got off the bed, left the bedroom and went to the living room. There, he made several calls. After about thirty minutes he returned to her.

He lay beside her and looked into her worried eyes. He exhaled, "I wanted you. Now I have you. Your Aunt thinks you to be dead. You belong to me now. While you slept I fucked your warm throat, your soft pussy and your tight ass. In fact, I fucked your ass more than once."

She was in shock and it showed on her face. He chuckled, "You will bring me much pleasure. And if you do as you are told, you too will feel pleasure. There is no escape for you. Attempting to do so will only result in a brutal gang rape from my many guards posted around this home. I do not wish to beat or injure you. So please behave so that I do not need to."

He brushed a strand of hair from her eye, "Beautiful. You will make a most attractive queen when I am King." He looked to bound wrists and back to her eyes, "You have been drugged. Don't worry, within a couple of hours you will feel everything." He slapped her ass cheek as hard as possible. When she had no response he chuckled, "See, I told you."

He stood from the bed and dressed. Then he went into the living room to make his calls. After about 30 minutes Elizabeth smelled food being cooked. After about another 30 minutes he arrived back into the bedroom.

After a slap to her ass he said, "When you have more control of your body I will feed you and allow you to bathe. I'd hate for you to choke or drown." And then she heard a knock at the door. Azuza heard it as well as he grinned down to her, "I will be back with a friend."

He went to the front door and opened it. In came a short, skinny dark man. He looked about the same age as Azuza. He was greeted and asked in. He carried with him a black zippered bag. Azuza said, "Right this way, please."

The man was led into the bedroom. His eyes grew wide and he took a deep breath, "Amazing. I almost feel bad for marking up such beauty."

Elizabeth wondered what he meant by marking her up. Was he going to beat her? Was he going to rape her too? Still unable to speak all she could do was lay there awaiting what ever these sickos had planned.

Then the man spoke, "Ok. Do you want the same tattoo given to the others?"

Azuza nodded, "Yes. Crown with an A above it on her right butt cheek."

Then it dawned on Elizabeth what was about to happen. The prince wanted to put a tattoo on her! If she could speak and flail about she would have definitely objected. But as she heard the hum of the tattoo machine she knew there was nothing she could do. Fortunately she did not feel any of it. She did not even feel the alcohol wiped over the tattoo when the man was finished.

A bandage was put over the tattoo. The man said, "It is done. Your latest beauty now bears your mark for life. With her not feeling anything, I was able to go extra deep. Even if she ever tries to have the tattoo removed, it would take a lot of work to do so. I'd say give her two days before laying her on her backside, sitting her up on her ass, slapping that ass cheek and so on. Three days if you really want to make sure she's ok."

Azuza nodded, "Thank you for your services. The tattoo looks great. It really stands out on a white ass. You do good work. I will compensate you now." He reached into a pocket and handed the man a stack of money, "Of course I expect discretion over this transaction of ours as usual."

The man smiled, "Oh, yes. No one will ever find out from me. I am loyal to my Prince and you pay well." He bowed his head respectfully, "Good Day, Prince Azuza." The prince nodded back and the man left.

After the door was closed Azuza came back into the bedroom. He lay on his side and looked into her eyes, "My love, my mark looks beautiful on your lily white ass. You are truly the most beautiful I have ever had. After three days I will be back to fucking your ass. Don't worry. You will not be neglected for long." He then rubbed her back almost lovingly and like he sought to comfort her, "I know this is not the life you planned for yourself. But, there is much happiness and pleasure to be had with me. I guarantee it. Just be a good submissive and everything will be wonderful. Fate has us together. And to show my affections for you, when I become King I will take only one wife unlike most men of my country. And that one wife will be you. Hopefully by then you will be completely submissive to the point I can take you places and dress you in exquisite clothing." He leaned in and kissed her forehead, "Your life is my lover now. Please accept it easily. I truly do not wish to harm you. Rest and we will talk once the drugs are truly out of your system."

Elizabeth did feel very drowsy still. So, she closed her eyes and fell asleep. When she awoke a couple of hours later she had recovered from the drugs. She fiercely fought against her binds and screamed out as she thrashed on the bed, "Let me go!"

Azuza came into the room and looked down at her. His cock hung about 6 inches between his legs. Her eyes looked to it almost in disbelief he stood there naked. Azuza exhaled deeply, "No one will rescue you. There is something I forgot to tell you. This structure is sound proof. Even if it wasn't no one would help. The guards all know of my taking of slaves. They are too loyal to me to do anything about it."

Elizabeth shouted to him, "What? SLAVE?! I am not a slave! You let me go RIGHT now!" Azuza slapped her ass cheek that was not tattooed so hard that the slap seemed to echo in the room.

He growled down to her, "Shut up! You are MY slave! There is no escape for you. Only pain and torture if you do not accept your new position in life!"

She fought against her binds again, "I can not believe you have done this! I have done nothing but show your country in a good light. I should be treated better than this."

Azuza chuckled, "Oh believe me. You are being honored. Being my lover is an honor. And to be made my wife in time is the highest honor any woman could receive in my country."

She spat at him but missed, "Fuck you! I don't want your honor then!"

Azuza sucked his teeth, "Too bad it has to be this way, love. You have brought this on yourself." He walked over to a set of drawers and opened one. Out he pulled a ball gag that had a removable ball. If the ball was removed it would leave an "O-Ring" that would force her mouth to stay open. He fastened it into place, "Now maybe you will shut up for awhile."

He then walked to a closet and opened the door. Out he slid a machine on wheels. He chuckled at her fearful face, "This my love, is a fuck machine." He stroked the black dildo that stuck out horizontally, "This dildo is a replica of my cock. I was going to let you have a break from the ass fucking. Since I do not want to injure your tattoo area I can not mount you. But, this machine can fuck you without contacting your ass cheek."

He turned then walked to the foot of the bed. Her ankles were unbound form each other. He then wrestled her legs apart and eventually rope bound each ankle to a post in the bed. She was spread almost painfully wide. Azuza then set the machine up behind her. He aligned the dildo with her asshole and then pushed it in just far enough to get part of the head in. He then turned the machine on.

Elizabeth screamed as the dildo slowly pressed into her now dry irritated ass hole. Azuza exhaled and looked down to her, "You brought this on yourself." He then sat on the bed and positioned her head over his crotch. He pulled the ball out of the gag. Just as she screamed again from the pain in her ass his cocked was forced past her O-Ring and into her mouth. After a few strokes he pushed his erect cock into her throat. She screamed from both invasions but had no choice over each. Then she began to choke as his 11 inch long, 3.5 inch wide cock began filling her throat. He told her, "Relax your throat and this will be easier."

She of course did not listen. Once the entirety of the cock was down her throat she gagged and flailed feeling as though she would suffocate she was overcome with fear. He then lifted her mouth off his cock and she gasped for air. He then shoved her down again completely filling her throat again. After a few more thrusts she understood that he would let her come up for air so she didn't panic anymore. She begrudgingly accepted the slowly fuck that was deep in her ass and the forceful fuck in her throat. After about the tenth thrust he came hard in her throat. She could actually feel his cock swell as he released his seed. When he was done he pulled her face from his lap and replaced the ball back into the gag. She hoped this meant her ordeal was over.

But, Azuza was not finished. He walked to the machine and turned it up a bit. The dildo now fucked her harder. Her body was being pushed forward with each thrust. Tears were running down her face from the pain. Then the machine went a bit faster. Azuza said, "I will leave this to fuck you. I will force an orgasm from you." He then left the room.

The machine seemed to fuck her ass for an eternity before he ass loosened up and strangely she began to feel aroused. After a few more minutes she felt very little pain but a lot of sexual pleasure. She tried to fight it but this was hard to fight. Eventually she gave in and moaned feeling pleasure. And then her body tightened. Her pussy spasmed and she had an orgasm. She could feel her own wetness seep out of her pussy. She hated herself for giving in.

The machine kept going not caring she orgasmed. Much pain returned for awhile until she orgasmed again. The cycle repeated it's self 5 times well into the next morning before Azuza came back into the room to turn the machine off and pull it from her ass hole. He admired he gaping hole, "That is a nicely fucked ass." He then dipped his hand down to her pussy, "And it seems as though your pussy thought it was a good fucking as well."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and turned her head the other way away from him. He petted her hair and lay down beside her, "Sleep now, beautiful. We will try our new relationship again when you awake." She did fall asleep and he slept right next to her.

**Stay tuned for chapter 4.**

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories