Toy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I exclaimed involuntarily and tried to rise up on my knees as I arched my hips up off the table trying to force her tongue in even deeper. Her fingers were caressing my pearl much as I had done myself, massaging around it, but not directly on it. The vibrator was working its way back down my body again, and this time I knew that it wouldn't stop at my lower back, and I didn't want it to. As wonderful as the tongue felt I could only imagine how wonderful the vibrator would feel.

I heard the voice of the woman who had gone to the bathroom. She was asking for something. Another sound, and another feeling as the fingers left my pearl and another toy took its place. The vibrations had me instantly squirming. Slowly something began to caress my pussy, sliding back and forth from my pearl to pussy, lubricating itself with my juices. Whoever was in control of it was determined to drive me crazy. I felt the hands of the woman who was licking my anus so I knew it wasn't her. The toy was pressed against me and slowly slid into my now very accommodating and wet hole. It pushed farther, past the point of no return. Pain mixed with pleasure radiated from my loins. I was now not just wet with my juices, but with the blood of my lost virginity. I heard a collective gasp, as undoubtedly the women there understood what had just happened. I didn't care because what was happening felt so wonderful.

Something with two little legs wrapped itself around my pearl. The Rabbit, I instantly understood why it was such a big seller. I moaned and pushed against the two feelings that were bringing me quickly back to ecstasy. The Rabbit sliding in and out of my dripping pussy, its ears teasing my pearl until I couldn't take anymore. That wonderful tongue probing deep inside me, matching the thrusts of the Rabbit and causing me to try and match its rhythm with my own movements. How could she get her tongue so deep? A primal sound filled the room. It was my own voice as I screamed as the most intense orgasm yet raced through my body. I felt myself clamp down on the things that were inside me, holding them firmly as my body tensed for what seemed like two minutes, but was probably less than 10 seconds, until I collapsed.

Her tongue left and something else was pressing against my back door. It was a finger coated with something. It slid gently into me and then it was gone. I was too weak to resist when the vibrating toy was slowly pushed deep into me. I could feel both toys vibrating against each, rubbing against each other. I squirmed, moaning with pleasure as they were slid in and out of me. I could feel hands starting to touch my body, caress me. My back, my bottom, my legs, my arms, my face all soon were being stroked and soothed. I felt another wave rising within in as I rocked in motion with the toys that were now plunging with force in and out of me. Gone was the slow gentleness and it was replaced with an urgent lust as I felt myself once again nearing the brink. When I went over it all I could remember was a series of orgasms tearing through me. The last thing I remember was the vibrator leaving my ass and something much large taking its place with someone thrusting it deep in and out of me.

I remembered nothing until I awoke, again on my back. Suddenly someone brushed against my inner thigh. Suddenly another sensation, something entering my open and receptive mound as a set of lips covered mine. Whatever was entering me started to fill me, then something brushed against my pearl, a pair of lips and a tongue of who I wasn't sure. Tingling that shot through my pearl, and from there my entire body made me moan deeply as I opened my mouth and let a waiting tongue in to explore. Whoever was kissing me was very good at it. Then they were all gone. Nothing inside me, no one touching me, just silence. I called out, there was no answer. I was still bound and couldn't move. I drifted off to sleep, unsure what lie ahead.

When I awoke I had been released from the straps and was lying on the couch, my head cradled in the hostess's naked lap. I noticed her mound was also naked. Elaine was curled up like a cat at the hostess's feet wearing only a collar. Everyone else had left.

"She is awake," the hostess said when I opened my eyes. She was gently rolling one of my nipples between her fingers, almost absentmindedly, as one might stroke a cat if she were lying in your lap.

Elaine looked up at me and smiled. She took my hand and kissed it gently, then held it to her cheek. "I am so glad you are awake," she whispered to me softly. "I am so glad that you had a chance to meet my mistress, our mistress," she reached over and started to unzip the third bag, the one she had not opened. "And the night is still so young." She reached inside. The rest of the night I needed to be neither blindfolded nor bound, as I served both the hostess and Elaine willingly and with pleasure.

Elaine and I still do parties at our mistress's house once a month as well as others whenever we can. Few of them are nearly as lucrative as the ones at the hostess's mansion. The last one we did there had over twenty women present and cleared us almost $3500 in sales. I have taken over the duties once delegated to the 'Celebrating Orgasm' video and have found I have a real knack for demonstrating many of our toys to the women at our parties. Most love the one on one attention we provide. I have also started doing some parties on my own, and am keeping my eyes open for someone I can sign up as a rep. Of course I will have to have Elaine and the hostess help me teach her some of our sales tricks.