All Comments on 'Toy's BDSM Adventure'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

You guys did a great job. Loved the pics. YOU ARE smokin' hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Stuff

Like to see more of your hot sexy toys in more stories in the future

Quinn33Quinn33over 15 years ago
Good Story

I have always enjoyed reading stories from PhilCanyon. Story line is good. Characters are great. Pictures are awesome. But, I think the author rushed the story along a little bit too much. Toy could have been "trained" a while longer. Possibly over 2 stories? Before she gave in to her masters will. Besides that...loved it and hope to read more. Maybe Toy will be disciplined in a public setting??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Phil is Brilliant

Cant wait to see more of your stories, they've always got excellent pictures, ALWAYS a pleasure to read, please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intruder arranged by hubby... Love it!

The kinkyness of an intruder, arranged by her husband, is awesome to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

and she has a nice looking ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great stroy

Arrainged by husband who then lost her to her new master. Little pussy got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
toy ur awesome

What an amazing story and great photos Toy you are a beautiful sexy woman and as a lover of bdsm I welcome you to our world it sounds like you had great time but would have loved to have seen your pussy maybe a with you on your back legs spread mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It

Oh I wish I was Toy getting this treatment. Great pictures ony I also wish I had seen Troys pussy face on to the camera. Fuck you had me wet abd I tried clipping a peg to each of my tits. It felt sore but great.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BDSM

Having practiced some BDSM, I found the story to be well written and exciting.....Loved the look on Toy's face as she was gagged and tied up.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent. My wife would enjoy this too. I would have made Tim's weakness as a plan between him and Bill. Then, at the end, Toy realizes her hubby is not a whimp but totally in love with her and focused on her pleasure. That keeps her respect for him - important in a marriage and for future sex.

We did a similar role play a few years ago at a friend's. We came in there home, wife was "abducted" by all of us. Other wife blindfolded and cuffed her as we held her, tied her to pillar. Almost three (yes 3) hours of pleasure giving and taking. After she collapsed from multiple O's we carried her to MBR. after brief recovery, continued..Please reply for more info. I will leave my email on wroter's contact page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WET

Loved reading this story! The thought of being man handled the way Toy was had me all hot and bothered. I toyed with my pussy while reading and at the end when Toy came, I did too! Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your mmodel is fantastic

didn't read your story yet but I gave you a 5 for this beautiful women!! Do you have more of her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The model is awesome!!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It won't be long now

She will be insisting that a real man breed her, as she wants strong, virile sons.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

PERFECT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope she DOES beg to be bred.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous