Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased off her and just stood back and looked at her. She was so hot, covered in sweat, lying there like a wet noodle, still totally exposed to me. I was hard and needed relief so I quickly got out of the pool and stood over her, my body dripping pool water on her. Again we actually spoke, it was interesting how so little was said between us. Tracey said how the drops of water felt good and she slid into the pool as I moved to sit on the side of the pool my legs dangling, my hard cock sticking straight out. She took the hint and after coming up from underwater she quickly grabbed my shaft and gave it a squeeze.

Again I knew this wasn't going to take long and I told her as she engulfed my cock in her mouth. I stared down at her, wanting to make sure I had this image in my head for another 25 years of masturbating to her. At least the next decades will be based on fact instead of fiction. I warned her that I was going to blow and she surprised me by taking me deep in her throat as I came for the second time in an hour. This time it was much less fluid than before, but that didn't mean that it still didn't feel incredible. She sucked me dry and smiled up at me. She told me that she rarely swallows, but it was a reward for a job well done.

We floated around the pool for a bit, both of us spent from the heat, the sun, the liquor and of course the sex. Soon, she had to leave and got out of the pool to dry off. I still couldn't take my eyes off her, staring at her like I had been doing for nearly 30 years now. She went into the pool house to change and in a few minutes she was dressed, kissing my cheek, saying goodbye with a sly smile on her face, thanking me for letting her come cool off.

The next time we were in touch was a week later on-line. I could see that nothing had changed between us. I told her in our instant message that I had physical feelings for her since I first saw her. She admitted that she had known a long time ago that I wanted her, especially how I had looked at her that day we took those pictures. We talked about how we knew that it could happen again some day, in the right place and time. But even if it didn't, that didn't matter. It was an "in the moment" happening for both of us and at least for me it was wonderful.

To this day as expected, I still masturbate to the memory an awful lot. But, I do have a little bit more than a memory to jerk off with. You see, Tracey left her panties for me that day in the pool house. Now that her scent in them is long gone I'm hoping that the next time I see her I can trade them in for the pair she's wearing. Hey, you never know.

12