All Comments on 'Tracey Ch. 02'

by woody_strokem

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Great story arc, hot scenario, and very sexy. I look forward to a Ch.3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes!!

Very hot! More please- you're an awesome writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWESOME

Please continue with this story. It is so awesome, I can't wait to read more...

diaboliquediaboliqueover 19 years ago
oh .. my .. gods!

i tend more toward the darker stories, but yours had such innocence, i felt compelled to read it through. i'm sitting here, a breathless woman, neeeeeding to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

wow great story - i love the innocence of it and the great build up. i agree - we need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG GOOD

Your story was soo good, you definitally need to add more chapters to that. In love with your style of writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more! more! more!

I loved your story about Steve and Tracey, and I agree- there should be more. Thanks for writing it! -K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

Hottest thing I've ever read! I want a horny teenaged lodger now! x x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is the best

This is such a believable story. I sure wish that I could have been one of the participants ! Maybe next time, eh ?

AvarcalionAvarcalionover 18 years ago
great job

Great story. Better than the first; eagerly awaiting more in the series. My favorite story on this site; I've read it three times now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Really like the characters and the build up to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Four stars, Im revising my opinion, he is kind of a pussy assed wuss, lol. Oh well, I had hoped! Chick leaves her curtain half way open twice and he thinks she isnt seeing him watching? Really?! She boots loser boy out, leaves it open part way again, crying, and he doesnt stop and check on her? Comes out of the bathroom, curtain is wide open, she has her pussy aimed right at the fucking door while she jills off and he doesnt go in?!?! Shy is one thing, fucking stupid ass retarded is a whole different world! Jeez!

Hey, can I sleep in your room? He wants to go to the fucking living room? This loser doesnt deserve to get laid!! She wants in bed, 'are you sure?' Fuck, I wanted to shoot the idiot right there, drag his dead carcass out of the room and say 'hi, my name is Steve Ver.2, do as you will with my body! Oh, I eat pussy before and after too!'

Fuck me, yeesh!!

desirelitdesirelitover 5 years ago
So well done

Fantastic writing. Such build up. And the descriptiveness of sex is great. Too often people gloss over the details of sex in stories. Really great work. I’m going to take a look at what else you’ve written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous