Tracy Goes to the Principal's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, my dear," I say with a smile at your submission to me, my fingers returning to their exploration of the dewy folds of your pussy. "I want you to lean against the countertop, Tracy," I instruct you softly, my breath hot on your cheek as I hold you close to me. "Face the sink and spread your legs slightly," I tell you as I release you, smiling as you obediently follow my directions. You move silently to the counter, your hands resting on the edge of the sink as you slowly spread your shapely legs, leaning forward slightly so that your ass is thrust back towards me invitingly.

"Is this... is this what you want?" You ask me, glancing over your shoulder at me eager to please me even as you are ashamed of your whorish behavior.

"That's perfect, Mrs. Willows." I tell you as I move over to stand behind you, one hand resting on your hip, the other hurriedly undoing my pants. "Lift your dress up for me," I tell you as I pull my achingly hard cock from my pants, "show me your married pussy."

You whimper softly, your hand trembling as you slowly lift your skirt, knowing that your life will never be the same. "Such a lovely ass and pussy you have, Tracy." I comment, my voice husky with lust as I lean over you, the swollen head of my cock brushing against the inside of your thigh. "Does your pussy want my hard cock in it?" I ask you, moving slightly so that my cock rubs over your slick labia.

"Y...yes." You pant, your hips thrusting back towards me, trying to impale yourself on my cock. "Please... please fuck me."

"I want you to put my cock in you, Mrs. Willows. Fill your slutty pussy with my cock," I tell you, my hand sliding down to caress the soft flesh of your ass.

"Ohhh..." You moan in humiliation as you slide a hand under you, reaching back through your thighs to gently wrap your long fingers around the thick veined shaft of my erection.

"That's a good slut, Mrs. Willows." I moan as your fingers slowly stroke my cock as you position the mushroom shaped head of my cock at the entrance to your pussy, pushing your hips back towards me, lowering yourself on me. "You've got such a great cunt," I gasp, thrusting my hips forward, burying my cock completely in your flooded pussy.

"Ohhh," You moan softly, your fingers still gripping the base of my cock as I fill you, your needy pussy convulsing, gripping the invading penis tightly. "Fuck... fuck me... I'm... I'm yours to use..."

"That's right, Tracy." I hiss as I start to thrust into, the kitchen filling with the sounds of our ragged breath and the wet slapping sound as our bodies move together. "You're mine. Mine..." I hiss in your ear, my hands sliding up your sides and around your front to roughly caress your heaving tits as I fuck you.

"Oh... oh, god..." You gasp, arching your back, thrusting your hips back towards me, trying to draw more of my cock in to your pussy. "It's... it's so good."

"You like this," I hiss, my hands pulling the cups of your bra down to expose the hard nipples, my fingers pulling on them gently as my cock pistons into your pussy. "You certainly don't act like a respectable business woman, Mrs. Willows. You act more like a cock hungry whore then a wife and mother."

"Oh... I'm... I'm a... whore." You gasp out, looking back at me, your blonde hair falling around your face as you pant for breath.

"Yes, you are." I agree, pulling my cock from your grasping pussy.

"Please...." You start to beg only to be cut off as I roll you over, my hands gripping your narrow waist as I lift you up and set you on edge of the counter.

"You're a whore, Mrs. Willows." I tell you as I grip one of your legs, lifting it up over my shoulder as I step in close to you. "You're my whore. My cock slut," I hiss at you as I thrust my cock back into you.

"Fuck..." you gasp out, your leg being raised opens your pussy like never before and you wrap the other one around my thighs, holding me tight to you. "Fuck me... fuck your whore." You hiss your eyes fixed on mine as your hand rest on my shoulders, fingernails biting into my flesh even through my shirt.

"God!" I grunt, thrusting hard into you, my hands sliding down to knead the flesh of your exposed tits as I feel the pressure begin to build in my balls.

"Cum... cum in your slut." You moan, sensing my impending orgasm, leaning your head forward so that your lips brush mine. "Fill my married womb with your rapist's semen." You hiss at me, pulling me closer, your lips pressing against mine in a fierce kiss.

"Yes..." I gasp out, my cock bucking in your tight pussy as I cum.

"Oh...." You sob, your eyes shutting as your body tenses under me, your pussy gripping me even tighter as you orgasm, the sensation of my thick semen pouring into your fertile womb pushing you over the edge. "Oh, god... god..." You gasp out softly, your body seeming to wilt against me, your head resting on my shoulder as you shiver, struggling to regain control over your body.

"That.... That was excellent, Tracy." I tell you, my fingers cupping your chin and lifting your face to look at me. "You're a good slut," I tell you softly, leaning down to kiss you, my tongue darting into your mouth as my cock slips from your well fucked pussy. "I'll be by tomorrow, Mrs. Willows." I tell you when the kiss is done, stepping away from you, letting you finally lower your leg as you sit there, perched on the edge of your counter. "For our wedding," I tell you, smiling as I tuck my cock back into my pants.

"Please..." You start to protest, your shame and embarrassment returning now that the lust has been satisfied, "I... we can't..." You start to plead, ashamed at what you agreed to do to fulfill your overpowering lust, ashamed at what your body had wanted so badly that you agreed to prostitute your dignity to me.

"Yes, we can," I tell you firmly as I straighten my tie and check my coat pocket for your folded panties. "And we will, my dear. Make sure Mike isn't at home tomorrow, unless you want him to see how much of a whore his mother is." I tell you as I head for the door. "Be ready by 10:00, Mrs. Willows, and wear your wedding gown." I say, pausing to look back at you as you sit on the counter, your legs spread wide, and your dress hiked up over your hips, a small stream of fluid dripping from the red swollen lips of your pussy onto the Formica. "And wear some sexy panties," I instruct as I open the front door and leave you alone for the day.

12