All Comments on 'Tracy's Tease'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Belongs in interracial . . .

I think this would be better in another category. Maybe non-erotic would also be appropriate. BTW, there was no character development -- why would hubby want humiliation -- there needed to be some background. The story was just too short IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're kidding

What the Hell is this? Why bother? This story sucked and you suck as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sambo, I mean Bakeboss

You have turned into one of the worst on here, just stupid non erotic shit. Quit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If you care..

If you care about becoming a better writer, I would suggest using the free editors and reviewing English grammar. You've got missing commas, missing periods, and random commas where there shouldn't be any. Grammar may be the least of your problems. Since you are missing any kind of backstory for the characters, the story makes no sense. You need to set up the story and show humanity in the characters. The dialogue is totally unrealistic. Try reading the dialogue aloud while you are working on a story to see if it sounds natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mindless shit

Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Drop dead.

You sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All The Erick's

Owe you an ass kicking, old man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wife's satisfaction

Tracy has found her true love and wants only him and Erick is restricted to just clean up with his tongue. This something that Erick brought upon himself. He loves Tracy and wants what is best for her and if maybe once in a while he gets a mercy screw which he will have a hard time feeling than that is alright as long as his wife is getting her satisfaction. If kids come along he will care for and support them as they are his own. Erick has the wish he always wanted. nice story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where?

Where do they find all the perverts that seem to frquent Literotica lately. At one time you could find erotic, entertaining stories on this site, but now most of the stories are wimpy pervert tales that are disgusting.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beyond bad

I guess you go on my do-not-read list now.

This might turn you on, but I found it repulsive as all hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What tease

Having a hotwife who enjoys others & shares her experiences with the man she loves & they use it as an extension of their life together is a beautiful thing.

What Tracy is doing has nothing to do with teasing & enhancing their lives

To bad

So sad

Move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just another fag-cluck want-to-be author!

It would be much easier to just not click this idiot's worthless drivel. Or do as we do and just give it the much deserved "00" rating and move on [do not bother reading it because it so not worth anything unless you prefer the cluck/extreme slut wife and such pervert dog shit]. Such a waste of space. Debra & Wayne

fdkmanfdkmanabout 14 years ago
What's the definition of INSANE?????

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

While you may not agree with this author's work, and it may be horrible and not worth reading, but when the same people keep reading and commenting you have to wonder who the idiot is?

I appreciate a comment that let's me know if the story is worth reading due to poor grammar, spelling and skill, but once you get past that why bother keep slamming the guy for his subject matter? If you don't agree with his sissy cuckold story lines don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Negative Comments Feed The writers sick addiction.

It has become clear that the self cuck writer into male humiliation constantly needs the more negative humiliation from our comments.<P>

That fulfills my need to castigate him for his subhuman self destructive fetish so its all good.<P>

The pity is afterward I feel good for all the right reasons contrary to his feeling worse which is his intent.<P>

Something wrong there writer - do you get it - yet?<P>

Having no reason to go forward in life must be a bummer little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You hit the nail right on the head 60 year old george

It seems like almost every new and some established writers have embraced the wimpy cuckold theme and I'm not referring to cheating wives tales. It appears the "loving wives" genre is being dumped on by the humiliating male cuckold writers. Seems that this site or the authors would finally realize that they are posting these stories on the wrong genre,simply by the fact that the majority of comments are in the negative. I didn't read this story or gave it a score because I've learned quickly to avoid reading a story partially and then having to quit because of the cuckold theme, I first read the feedback to see what other readers have to say. Have a question for the comments made by "fdkman". How do you know the readers commenting here are the same ones that read this theme over and over, they all seem to be Anonymous. Crystal ball perhaps? Why don't you make a suggestion to the authors to put their stories in the proper genre so they won't have all these negative comments. Wouldn't that be a better solution.This story ,given from the comments made, belongs in FETISH or INTERRACIAL. Simple isn't it? By the way "fdkman", this is my first and last comment for this author. His name is, as of today, in my "do not read" list.Feel better now?

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Arguably the Worst Story on Literotica

This story had zero character development, no plot, no emotion and no reason for being written. I wish there was a zero star rating.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
sucked

sucked twice

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Yeah, you are lucky alright...

...while we have to fuck our wifes ourselves you can rely upon others to "get the job done". You feed her, dress her, comfort her and pay for her living and others get the fun of fucking her...

Poor, creampie-eating cuckie..How does it feel living with a 2-digit IQ?

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Read the last one

Then thought, yet another over the top destructive comment, so I read the story. Now I'm not so sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come home and suck up some std's!

Just the words every man wants to hear - NOT!

No stars for garbage

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Bakedboss's usual ir cuck garbage. Definitely in bottom five LW authors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous