Tradeshow Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the chiffon material fully unbuttoned I slid the blouse from her shoulders and let it pool at her feet with the jacket. I dropped my head to one of her bare shoulders and kissed her neck softly. Her damp hair tickled my face and I swung the strands away from the soft white flesh of her shoulder, placing kiss after kiss on her. From arm to neck and back again, she shivered at my touches. I ran kisses up to her jaw line, over her cheeks to her full lips, savouring the taste of her lip gloss and the illicit sensations she triggered inside me.

She tipped her head back and I kissed down her chin, down her taut neck, then descended to her breasts. She had made the most of her small assets, accentuating them with a delicate bra which I unsnapped. Her boobs caught the moon's rays, jutting proudly from her body like gentle pistes as the garment fell away. A coin-sized area of mottled pigment crowned each slope, punctuated with slightly upturned nipples, already firm and inviting. I traced my fingers slowly up her side and tenderly cupped one of her mounds; it fit snugly in my petite hand and Jess drew breath. I bent forward a little and she looked down at me approaching, willing me on with her lustful expression.

Keeping eye contact, I parted my lips and took just the apex of her nipple between them. She closed her eyes and sighed appreciatively, then I began to draw my tongue in circles over the textured surface of her areola. I could feel every bump, almost every nerve ending, responding to my tongue and took delight in the fluttering breaths I set off.

Her nipple hardened further when I slid my tongue over it and she moaned softly as I drew her whole cap into my warm mouth, suckling gently. The sensation of taking another woman's breast into my mouth gave me such a rush; the sheer decadence of the act caught me off guard and I found myself dizzy with excitement.

Growing in confidence I lapped and sucked Jess' nipple in earnest, eliciting soft moans and sighs of pleasure. She tipped her head back against the wall and gave herself to me. I switched breasts, taking the other engorged teat into my hot mouth and treating it to the same bath as its sister. Jess became more animated, running her hands over my damp hair and stroking my face, enjoying the attention to her chest.

I slowly ran my hands down her body, savouring every delicious curve of her hips and stomach, experiencing a brief pang of jealousy at her trim figure. I hoped she wouldn't be disappointed with my shape, then remembered she must have already seen me virtually naked the night before. My hands reached the waistband of her trouser suit and I broke the contact with her breast, kneeling down and sitting back on my haunches in front of her. I looked up and met her gaze in the dim moonlight. There were no need for words; her face told me everything I needed to know.

With deliberate slow movements I unfastened the clip and button of her trousers, then gradually eased the zip down. As the material parted I caught sight of her underwear, sheer and smooth, reflecting what little light was available in the room. I let go and her trousers slid the rest of the way to the floor amid the remainder of her clothes, revealing her long, supple legs. She stepped out of the pooled material and I spun my finger in the air, indicating she should turn around.

Jess faced the wall and placed her palms against it, feet slightly apart as if she was about to be frisked. Her bare calves caught the silver hue of the moon as they gave way to her shapely thighs, leading up to her exceptionally pert bottom. Rising from the crack of her buttocks was a tiny triangle of material, the string of the thong lost in her impossibly tight derriere. Such an exquisite sight. I found myself running my hands all the way up her lithe legs and caressing the flesh of her behind before hooking my thumbs into the waistband of her thong and dragging the garment ever so slowly south. The material pulled free of the clutches of her bottom and I slid the panties to the floor.

For the first time in my adult life I laid hungry eyes on a naked woman and drank in every soft curve. I wanted her so badly. Leaning forward I placed kisses alternately on each cheek while I ran my hands up over her hips. The urgency I felt in the lift was returning and I fought hard to control myself, taking my time trailing my hair up over the small of her back and placing soft kisses on her sensitive skin. I could see goose bumps forming as I moved onwards, kneeling up then standing behind her, pressing my lingerie-clad body against hers. Sliding my hands around her midriff and cupping both breasts, I gave them a gentle squeeze. Jess purred with pleasure and I planted kisses in the nape of her neck and along her shoulders, each more insistent than the last. I kissed her lightly tangled hair too, inhaling the scent of rainwater mixed with her shampoo. Then I kissed my way to one of her ears, nibbled the tip and whispered,

"Let's go to bed."

Jess didn't need asking twice. We made our way hand in hand the five paces to the queen size bed and she climbed on top of the sheets, sliding her hands forward, catlike until she was lying flat, diagonally away from me. I switched on the bedside lamp and the glow bathed the back of her legs and bottom in an orange blush. She looked even more delicious. The light that reached her hair emphasised the redness in her auburn mane: a fiery portent of the sexual inferno inside, I hoped.

I eased myself onto the bed and straddled her calves, sliding my hands up her legs and kneading the firm flesh of her buttocks. I massaged from there up her back -- at full stretch -- and down again, gliding my hands easily over her smooth frame. With each long stroke I inched my way up her body until I was pressing my panties up against her bottom. I could detect wetness between my legs and wondered if Jess' pussy was equally slippery. I had the sudden urge to find out and leaned forward, pressing my entire body against hers for a moment before slithering off to lie next to her.

"Turn over," I stated. "I want to taste you."

She rolled obediently, and scooched up the bed to rest her head on the pillows, fixing me with a sultry stare. The light danced off the soft patch of pubic hair that covered her sex. It reminded me of how mine looked before I began shaving regularly.

Running my hands up the front of her beautiful legs I gently spread her thighs and manoeuvred between them. A few droplets of moisture clung to the hairs that disappeared into the vee formed by her parted legs: so she was aroused, just like me. I felt a flood of hormones wash over me as the realisation of what I was about to do sank in. I was preparing to make love to a married woman whom I'd met the day before. It felt wrong for all the right reasons, but I was beyond reason: there was nothing I wanted more at that moment than to eat her. My primal instincts bubbled to the surface and I had no choice but to become slave to my needs. I pushed her legs apart further and lowered my head to her centre.

The musky scent of a day trapped inside underwear mingled with the unmistakable smell of female desire as I extended my tongue. With my palms resting on the front of her hips I used my thumbs to roll her hair-covered lips aside slightly. The petals of her labia parted stickily and I was captivated by how similar yet very different she was to me. Her lips were thinner overall where mine were full and fleshy, yet they were more splayed, forming almost a natural diamond shape among the pubic forest. The hood of her clitoris was smaller and further up than mine so I could see her tiny nub peeking from its hiding place already, waiting for my touch.

Starting at the base of her pussy I dove forward and ran my tongue lengthwise towards her clit; my first taste of another woman. I moaned in guilty pleasure along with Jess, then went back for more, burying my nose among her folds and inhaling her core as I licked. At the top of each stroke I circled my tongue around her clitoris and she gasped each time. Lick after lick she became wetter and more tasty; I greedily devoured every sweet drop.

Jess became more vocal when I switched attention solely to her sensitive clit. I licked directly over and around her hard centre, each time eliciting a throaty moan which she projected into the sparsely decorated room. The echoes of her groans bounced off the walls and I wondered if anyone in neighbouring rooms would be listening and becoming excited at our play. I know I would have been; I'd have been furiously rubbing my slick pussy while my ear was pressed against a glass to the wall. But this time there was no need to fill in the gaps with my imagination: I had a front row seat.

Urging me on with both her cries and her hands clamping my head to her pussy, Jess approached orgasm. I held her lips wide apart with my thumbs and licked furiously at her engorged clit, becoming increasingly aware of my own pussy leaking juice into my cotton panties. Like mine, her wet channel was naturally open, awaiting penetration. I pushed my long tongue out as far as I could and fucked her with it, sampling juice directly from her source. She rewarded me with some loud cries of joy and an exhilarating mix of sweet nectar amid the musky undercurrent of raw passion.

I never wasted a drop, lapping feverishly at her increasingly sopping box. I could sense her nearing orgasm, her gasps coming more insistently and closer together, legs squeezing against my ears. As I drove inside her, alternately fucking her delicious cunt with my tongue and slathering her clit, she began thrusting up against my face, begging me to lick her harder. I complied and seconds later she let out a loud cry and her legs gripped my head in place, covering my ears and forcing me to stay pressed against her dripping pussy.

I let her ride it out, enjoying the feel of her fluttering contractions against my face, aware of her panting in the distance. Eventually her legs released my head and my hearing returned to normal. She collapsed back against the bed and put her forearm over her eyes. A wide smile spread across her parted lips and she was still breathing heavily.

Slowly disentangling myself from her midsection, I sat up between her thighs and gazed down at her. It was an incredible high to witness the shared bond between us in the aftermath of her intense orgasm; I was so turned on by what had just happened. And as if the emotional connection wasn't enough to make my skin tingle, the fact that Jess' horny secretions still coated my chin and I could smell her pussy on my lips were the icing on the cake.

Jess slid her arm from her eyes and smiled up at me. She sat up and leant in for a kiss; a long, slow, smouldering kiss, I suspect partly as a thank you for what I had done to her and partly to rev me up for what she did next. Keeping our lips locked, she spun us over so I was laid on the bed. Jess then assumed the dominant position and pulled her mouth from mine, sitting poised. She trailed her fingers up my tummy and ran them over my bra, touching the upper exposed surface of my breasts. My nipples began to respond, straining at the sheer fabric. Then I felt cool air across them as Jess slid her hands beneath my bra and pulled my tits from beneath their covering.

Although it wasn't the first time she'd seen me, it felt so naughty to be exposed like that in front of her, my bra yanked lewdly below my breasts. Jess massaged the ample flesh, tweaking my nipples gently, then dropped her head and began to suck on each nipple in turn.

Small sparks flew from the tips of my boobs down through my belly and swam around my loins. Each time she licked, sucked, or squeezed I moaned in appreciation. It felt so different to the way Adam did it; unhurried where he was racing to slide inside me; sensual where he was brutish. She required no direction, just knew what would feel right.

But nothing prepared me for what she did next. Lazily tracing her tongue down my body she trailed it over my sheer, damp panties. When she was kneeling between my thighs, she pushed them wide apart and I let my legs flop open to receive her. Just like with my boobs, she saucily pulled my panties to one side, uncovering my hairless snatch to her lustful gaze. I don't think she was expecting a shaved pussy to greet her because she stopped in her tracks.

"Wow. You're beautiful."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"What does it feel like to have no hair down here?"

"Awesome. You should try it. Not that I didn't enjoy eating you as you are."

"I figured as much."

I smiled. Her voice still got to me. The Carolina girl who was about to lick me to orgasm. As if reading the urgency in my mind, she stooped to my exposed pussy, placed her hands on the tops of my thighs above the bands of my holds-ups and blew air across my wet lips. The extra cold sent shivers of desire radiating from my centre to the far reaches of my body. And when she followed it with a hot, wet lick the entire length of my bald pussy I thought I was going to hit the roof. I groaned loudly at the touch of her tongue so she repeated the action over and over: slow then fast; full length then just circling my clit as I had done to her.

Before long she had her face buried in my shaved slit, nuzzling her nose against the tiny strip of hair above my clitoris as her tongue probed and lapped at my core. She would intermittently come up for air and crawl her way to my face, planting deep kisses on my lips so I could taste myself. The act was dirty, but I loved it as our lips crushed together and we could smell each other's arousal. No sooner had we built up a steady rhythm with tongues swirling inside hot mouths she was gone, returning her face to my snatch and slathering kisses where no other woman had kissed.

Even with my panties pulled to one side, she had good access to my soaking tunnel. I was totally enrapt in the sensation of her tongue probing ravenously and unselfishly into the depths of my sex. My clit was burning with desire when she wrapped her lips around it and sucked hard, drawing it into her wanton mouth. Then she introduced her finger to my canal. I felt her soft digit glide past my lips and into my tight pussy. I cried out into the room as she sawed her hand back and forth while her tongue bounced and licked my distended clitoris. A second digit joined the first and she continued to ream my cunt hard, her hot breath and long, penetrating fingers delivering tiny shockwaves throughout my body.

All of a sudden I felt her tongue against my mouth again and instinctively parted my lips to receive her warm, loving kiss. The new position altered the angle of her fingers and I found her pressing the front wall of my pussy on each in-stroke. I urged her on, wondering again if we were being overheard from next door. Heck, the noise I was making the whole floor could probably hear us.

She journeyed her tongue south again, stopping to suck hard on my tits en-route. My body responded favourably and her fingers continued to drive into my soaking box as I arched my body up against her palm. I knew it wasn't going to be long before the familiar sensation of orgasm washed over me. I could already feel the warmth spreading to my thighs and tummy. Would it feel different at the hands of this woman? More intense? I felt her hot tongue back on my fiery clit and reached down with one hand to pull my panties further aside. My other hand alternately grabbed and squeezed my breasts that were poking above my bra, nipples pointing skyward. I was so close.

Whether she sensed my impending orgasm and wanted to tease me or it was rotten timing, Jess withdrew her fingers and tongue from my pleasure centre. I cried out in disappointment and begged her to continue. She raised my hips from the bed, slid her hands under my bottom and pulled my panties down my legs. Between us we wriggled and she removed them, tossing them aside and staring hungrily at my juicy, bare slit.

I arched my back up off the bed like some wild animal, desperate to be fucked. My pussy craved her touch. She was kneeling between my raised knees and patiently pushed my body down to the bed then grabbed my ankles, lifting my legs and folding me back against myself. Her hands slid to my thighs and continued to push gently up towards my head. I followed her lead and elevated my hips a little further. The momentum of her push rolled my hips upwards and I put my hands under my back to support myself -- as if doing the bicycle exercise we had to do at school. My legs rolled completely over to rest on the pillow either side of my head so I formed a crude 'C' shape and remained that way while Jess moved forward a little, kneeling directly in front of me. Our hands held me in position and with my pussy now pointing upwards she had total access to my soaking channel. She took full advantage.

Without warning she dove headlong into my steamy cunt, probing her tongue as deeply into me as our unorthodox position allowed. I screamed in pleasure with each stroke as she licked my red lips with hers, glowing slick with saliva in the lamp light. Her hot mouth clamped over my entire pussy and she explored my naked lips and hypersensitive clitoris with her tongue and teeth. I looked up at her through glassy eyes, totally enrapt in her beauty. Between strokes I could see how wet I'd made her. Against the backdrop of shimmering auburn hair, she had a thin film of my juice over her chin, lower cheeks and nose, which glistened in the lamp light. Every so often I caught sight of a tell-tale ridge of creamy froth outlining her mouth; a combination of her saliva and my oozing pussy. I only started producing that when I was rampantly horny. Slathering my mound with her face and tongue, she panted against me, telling me how much it was turning her on to be giving so much pleasure.

And then once more, she stopped; I felt empty and more than a little disappointed, groaning for her to finish what she started. She slid her hands further down to help support my hips.

"A little birdy told me last night that someone here enjoys their ass played with. Would you like that, Belle?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I was too far gone to analyse it. I just nodded wildly and Jess grinned. Taking some of the weight off my hands she held my upturned bottom steady and, while maintaining sultry eye contact, poked her tongue out and licked my anus.

Her touch was electric and I moaned loudly with sheer delight as she swabbed insistently at my rear passage. Lick after deliciously dirty lick assaulted my arse, sending energy bolts the length of my body. My hair tingled. Jess then surprised me again by burying her face into my bottom and probing her tongue hard against the wall of anal muscle. I felt her tongue slither inside my rear passage, in, out, in, out, each penetration more delightful than the last. She buried her nose against my soaking slit and inhaled deeply; such a filthy act but it drove me higher to know she was getting off at the smell of my drenched pussy. As her tongue probed my anal depths I shrieked with joy, the pressure inside me building in ever heightening waves, moments away from inevitably bursting the dam.

And then I came.

A wall of energy surged throughout my body, signalling my brain to flood me with hormones. The surface of my damp skin crackled as the heat flushed down through me and crashed into the second wave forging its way out from my ravaged centre. From clit to pussy to arse, my entire sex pulsed, clamping Jess' tongue inside my bottom as delicious contraction after contraction gripped me, sending out an orgasmic beat to which the rest of my body could dance.

I was vaguely aware of repeatedly moaning ohh ohh ohh, in time with the rhythmical pulsing of my insides. The volcano that was spewing hot lava from my pussy radiated its heat through my thighs and calves to my toes resting against the pillow. They curled and uncurled involuntarily and then, like a determined relay racer, the heat coursed back up and over my inverted 'C' down to my curvy hips and stomach, rushing across my breasts and igniting my nipples before flushing my neck a deep crimson. My arms and fingers supporting my weight tingled and if it hadn't been for Jess holding me up I'd have collapsed there and then.