Tradeshow Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers

Time ceased to exist. My mouth was agape; eyes squeezed shut, breathing deeply. My arms flopped to the bed and Jess took all of my weight against her hands and face. She was still gently probing the inside of my dark passage, her nose buried in my bald cunt, deeply inhaling my musky sweet scent. Ripples of energy continued to swell through me even after Jess gently plucked her tongue from my bottom and rolled my hips and legs back to the bed. The heat continued to flow from my core and lapped at my extremities, as I felt my pussy releasing tiny rivulets of come which pooled onto the bed sheets.

I gradually opened my eyes, lying there prone with Jess kneeling between my legs looking down at me wearing a crooked smile, I felt contented yet strangely aloof. Like I'd committed treason but felt justified in doing so. The feeling didn't last long. All it took to bring me back was the gentle touch of Jess' hand on my thigh. She lazily traced arcs over my skin, running her long fingers back and forth over my legs and midriff, waiting patiently for the waves of my orgasm to die away naturally.

When she was satisfied I'd calmed enough, she climbed from between my legs and lay beside me, watching, still gingerly stroking my pink skin. I managed to crack a weak smile and rolled my head in her direction. She smiled back warmly, her freckles dancing in the soft light. God she was beautiful. I rolled onto my side to face her and stroked her cheek then brought my lips to hers. I tasted myself of course -- a heady mix of sweat, come and dark musk that made my heart beat momentarily faster-- and also savoured her sweet aroma and the faint remnants of vanilla gloss. Our lips explored, tongues gradually peeking out, wrapping round each other, dancing slowly inside our mouths. My fires were smouldering but the embers were still alight, ready to be stirred once more. Jess broke the kiss and we just lay there hugging each other until the air conditioning got the better of us.

It was late anyway, so after a final goodnight kiss I reluctantly slithered from the bed, searched for my clothes and slowly dressed in front of her watchful gaze. I then tucked her naked body in bed and kissed her forehead. She looked up at me.

"Belle?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. That was a wonderful evening."

"So, can I... I mean, can we... get together tomorrow night?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Same time?"

She confirmed and relaxed into the deep pillow, shutting her eyes. "It can't come soon enough. Goodnight Belle."

"Night Jess."

I let myself out and stood resting against her door after it had clicked shut, utterly contented, wondering what the next night could bring.

I could hardly wait to find out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As it happened I didn't have to wait as long as I expected. During a pit stop to the downstairs toilets at about 11am I heard footsteps coming down fast behind me. I reached the bottom stair and stepped past the opaque glass bricks into the bathroom area just as a hand grabbed my elbow and hustled me across the tiled floor into the nearest cubicle. The door was locked behind us and Jess whirled me round, crushing me against the side of the stall with her lips against mine. I responded passionately yet quietly, intensely aware of the sound of a few of the neighbouring stalls in use. The odd tinkle, the sound of material sliding up legs, flushing, door catches sliding back, the whooshes of water, the whines of hand dryers. Then silence save for the laboured breathing and faint saliva exchange of two women locked in a deep kiss, hands exploring hips and bottoms, her grabbing at my skirt and riding it up over my sheer hold-ups, exposing my already dampening panties.

I pushed her away a second, and whispered, "Jess, this is insane."

She whispered back in her lilting Carolina accent. "The only insane thing was not letting you stay last night. I need to make up for that."

"Later."

"Now," she breathed, sinking to her knees in front of me.

Before I had a chance to protest she yanked my underwear down to my knees and launched herself into my hairless pussy. At her electric touch, my head banged back against the stall, echoing around the bathroom. I moaned gently, still aware of the need for discretion, finding it hard to keep quiet as Jess' tongue lapped insistently at my slit. I looked down at the crown of her fiery chestnut head bobbing against my hips. It felt so good; so decadent to have her take me like this. Anyone could catch us and I had no idea what the repercussions might be, but at that moment the desire to have her continue further and probe her tongue deeper overwhelmed me beyond logic and reason. I frantically swatted at my legs to drop my panties to the floor, which allowed me to step out of them and give her complete access.

Once free of the sheer fabric I raised one leg and anchored it on the toilet bowl, reaching down to open myself for her. Jess nuzzled her face hard against my pussy and drove her tongue inside me, fucking me with each stroke. Her upper lip pressed against my clit, unrelenting at each inward thrust, sending shockwaves rippling out to my extremities. The sheer crudeness of her act and the threat of discovery aroused me faster than I thought possible.

Stroke after hot, urgent stroke brought me closer to orgasm until she withdrew her tongue. Her attention switched to my clit, poking proud from its hiding place, eager to join in. Swabbing her tongue up and over it, then circling repeatedly gave me wonderful butterflies in the pit of my stomach. They fluttered outward, beating their invisible wings against the inside of my skin, seeking escape through the nerve endings at the tips of my fingers, my knees, toes, breasts, neck, ears, scalp; everywhere. How was she able to do this to me? Nought to the verge of boiling point faster than a hotel kettle. Truthfully I didn't want to know the answer, simply ecstatic that it was happening.

Outside our cubicle women came and went about their bathroom duties largely oblivious to the sex taking place in Stall One. Perhaps one or two cottoned on; a muted gasp here, a wet smack there. But nobody said anything or tried to interrupt. Just went about their business and left; perhaps mildly offended, perhaps wishing it was them in the stall experiencing the delicious quivers of impending orgasm at the behest of Jess' glorious tongue bath.

Wetness dribbled down my legs and onto my hold-ups. Not just Jess' saliva but my own secretions, oozing from within my centre, coating my newfound friend's face on its journey under the influence of gravity. My bare pussy lips were slick beneath her tongue and chin. She pressed her nose into my clit, slid down my wet lips and breathed deeply, inhaling my sweetness directly, deeply. Such debauchery! She paused and then, as if she could discern from my scent how close I was to orgasm, she slid back up and ploughed her tongue inside me with renewed vigour, crushing her nose, upper lip and teeth alternately against my impatient clitoris. Shortly after, her tongue was out and up again, circling my sensitive button, lapping beneath the open hood repeatedly, eliciting soft moans of delight from my throat.

The situation played out in my mind as I imagined what we must look like from outside our bodies: lurid, reckless, but overwhelmingly exciting. Floating above myself I looked down at the two of us entwined, clothed, hot, and sweaty in the bathroom cubicle. Me pressed into the corner of the stall, head skyward, panting, my legs akimbo, one foot up on the toilet, Jess' face buried in my cunt, working magic inside me the likes of which I'd willingly pay for. I witnessed my mouth making 'oh' shapes, eyes alternately squeezing shut and staring wide-eyed at the ceiling as the waves inside built to a crescendo.

All of a sudden I felt myself being snapped back inside my body as if on a piece of elastic. I reached down, cradled Jess' head and, amid the incessant slathering of her tongue on my private playground, came. A long and glorious orgasm flooded through my body, bristling the hairs on the back of my neck, flushing the upper half of my chest pink, and giving anyone within immediate earshot an idea of just what it felt like.

Jess played me like her own personal sex instrument, keeping my exhilaration fully charged throughout. It was as if I'd been standing on the edge of a cliff face and she'd pushed me over the edge then jumped after me, helping me tumble, roll and accelerate to the foaming ocean below, by my side every second of the way until we crashed into the water. And then she continued to help me swim, guiding me, coaxing me, lovingly inside me until we both washed ashore, spent and happy.

As my senses gradually returned and the stark cubicle environment formed around me I looked down at Jess grinning widely from between my still spread legs. Her lips, button nose and cheeks glistened with my come. Even in the cramped confines of the toilet stall she emitted warmth, humility and divinity.

I removed my foot from the toilet seat and bent to kiss her, tasting my arousal mixed with her saliva and that vanilla gloss again. She broke the kiss and scooped up my knickers, dropping them into her bag and whispering softly, "You can have these back tonight. Go without till then."

I started to quietly protest but she silenced me with a finger against my lips and pulled my skirt back down so I was something approaching dignified. The cubicle stank of sex and my hair felt a mess. But I was so alive. The orgasm flotsam was still drifting inside me, lapping at the edges of my conscience. This woman was incredible. Jess rose, unlocked the stall and left without another word. The toilet door banged shut under its self-closing hinge.

After a minute or two to compose my thoughts I went to the toilet and left the stall. My hair was indeed a mess so I fixed it in the full-width mirror, smiled a wicked smile at my reflection and sashayed from the bathroom -- pantyless and excited -- to rejoin the exhibition floor above.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Needless to say that by the time six o'clock rolled around I was still horny. Lazing in the hotel room prior to getting ready for what could well be my final date with Jess I wound and unwound the phone cord around my finger as I relayed recent highlights to Adam. I could tell he was aroused by the sound of his voice.

"She sounds amazing. I want all the dirty details when you get back."

"That's not all. She surprised me this morning by licking me to orgasm in the ladies, then stole my knickers."

"Saucy cow."

"I know! I've been commando all day and you've no idea how hot I've felt with everyone milling around me. Do they know or don't they? Can they smell my pussy? I swear some guy did a double take when he glanced up as I took the stairs to the mezzanine."

Silence. Then, "I want you now. What are you wearing?"

I laughed. "The red blouse you like, my work skirt, those dark hold-ups, lace bra with the petal trim and no underwear. So what would you do to me if you were here?"

"I think I'd leave you clothed as you are. Me as well, fully clothed. I'd turn you to face the wall, lift your skirt and kiss your arse. Run my long tongue up and down your crack, flicking it over your anus, pushing my tongue inside your bottom. I'd pull your cheeks apart and go to work on you, slathering saliva all over your beautiful arsehole, slip my tongue down into your pussy and back again, working you into a frenzy. Then I'd step back to admire your wetness, the delicious little creases at the top of your thighs where your bottom starts to curve, the pale skin leading up to your bunched skirt. I'd be unable to stop myself from taking you where you stand so I'd free my cock, poking out hard from my trouser fly, step into you, spread your cheeks with my palms and drive my cock up your tight arse. I love listening to the noises you make when I fuck your bottom, Belle. You're such a fucking animal, begging me for cock, moaning loudly. It turns me on so much to hear you lose yourself as I slam inside your tight..."

He tailed off at the knock on the hotel door. I snapped my eyes open from the fantasy he'd depicted. "I'd, uhh, better get that. I'll call you back."

I put the phone down and smoothed my skirt to cover where I'd been tracing my fingers over my pussy lips during Adam's daydream. My fingers still smelled of my arousal but that couldn't be helped. I padded over to the front door and opened it. Jess. In the same trouser suit from earlier, white cotton blouse, low heels. She didn't wait for an invitation: pushed me backwards into the room, her Carolina accent thick with desire. "Fuck the meal, we can get room service later. I have everything I want to eat right here."

I smiled at her corny line, and melted into her arms as the door clicked shut. Our embrace was urgent yet languid, insistent yet tender, lips finding each other, tongues clashing and swirling as we stood in the entrance corridor next to the bathroom. She ran a hand down through my lightly tangled hair to my back and drew circles with her fingertips, moving gradually down to rest her hand on my hip. The other hand snaked to the other side of my body and she pulled me to her, groins together. Her hands glided over my bottom down to the hem of my skirt and lifted. Flesh found flesh and I felt her grin against my mouth before pulling her lips away from mine.

"Good girl. You kept your panties off for me."

"It was so hot. I've wanted you all day."

"Want no more."

Jess dropped to her knees and slid her hands to the top of one of my holds-ups, then began rolling it down my delicate thigh. She peeled it all the way to the floor and raised my calf to set my foot in her lap. I steadied myself against the wall as she pulled the hold-up completely free, then lifted my foot, bent forward and inserted my toes into her mouth. The sensation of her gently sucking at my digits sent heat up my leg to my exposed pussy. Such a simple act with a profound effect on my body. Her tongue swished over each toe and the air conditioning cooled it as she took time to draw every one into her mouth individually, then kissed along my instep. Each touch brought us closer together; she knew how to make a girl feel special.

She ran light kisses from my foot, up over my calf and knee to my thigh. She moved within a couple of inches of my pussy from which distance she couldn't fail to smell my sex, hot and inviting. But instead of moving in the expected direction she stopped, returned my foot to the floor and picked up my discarded hold-up. She straightened it out and stood directly before me, wrapped it over my eyes and stepped round to secure it in a knot behind my head. My sight was cut off and every other sense was heightened to compensate.

Pulling me by the hand a few paces towards the middle of the room, she then stopped me. I heard her circling, the rub of her trouser material giving away her location. No doubt she was checking me out: skirt bunched around my waist, pussy and bottom fully on display above one hold-up, nipples pressing hard against my bra and blouse, mouth agape, waiting for whatever. Just waiting, the faint drone of the air con fans the only sound in the room. My ears strained to determine her position, to give away any information about what might happen next. A door opened and closed with a thud further down the corridor. Footsteps passed the door and faded. Nothing else happened; she knew the anticipation would heighten my desire for her. I turned my head a little, craning to hear any telltale signs of activity and was slightly startled when she spoke, softly yet firmly, from directly in front of me.

"Take off your blouse."

It was part command, part lustful request. I of course began to unbutton the garment, slowly, teasingly. I heard a zip and some rustling of material as I assumed Jess was undressing in front of me. Partially or fully I couldn't tell. Then she moved around me, the padding of her soles barely detectable against the soft carpet. I became aware of her proximity, her warm breath against my ear immediately preceding a simple one-word command:

"Faster."

She gave my bottom a playful slap to emphasise her point. The sound echoed off the walls and I dutifully sped up, shucking the top to the floor, feeling the air in the room cool my shoulders and belly. Her breath danced across my other ear.

"Now the skirt."

I liked this game. It made me feel deliciously dirty to strip for her pleasure. Hooking my thumbs into the hem I slid my bunched skirt downwards, over my pert behind and onto my thighs.

"Stop and bend over. Hands on your ankles."

Her breath receded behind me and I did as I was told, leaning forward, grabbing just above my feet. From her rear vantage point, Jess would have an uninterrupted view of my crinkled arsehole and bare pussy lips curving away from her between my slightly parted legs. She stepped towards me and gingerly slid the skirt the rest of the way down my long legs. Her fingers occasionally brushed their smooth surface and the touch made me want her more. I craved a kiss; to pull her to me and crush our lips together, hands exploring like they had earlier in the bathroom stall. But Jess was in control tonight and in some ways it was better to be her plaything; her willing rag doll. I loved the way it made me feel; the fluttering of anticipation just beneath my skin and the combination of fear and excitement that the unknown brought.

The skirt came to rest, pooling over my wrists and the floor. From over my left shoulder she spoke, her voice loaded with desire.

"You've been a bad girl. You let me fuck you in the bathroom earlier and then spent the rest of the day sans panties. Do you know what that makes you?"

I shook my head, just inches from my knees.

"Answer me properly!"

"No, what does that make me, miss Jess?"

She paused a beat, satisfied with my subservience. "It makes you a slut. MY slut. What are you?"

"Your slut, miss Jess."

"Good. And do you know what naughty sluts deserve?"

"No, miss Jess," I responded, already willing the answer to be her touch on my exposed skin or tongue on my moistening pussy, but half expecting neither.

"They need to be reminded of their place in the world. In my world."

Her hand cracked against my upturned bottom, the slap and my subsequent surprised cry bouncing off the walls briefly before silence returned. Fire spread from the contact point where no doubt a red hand print would shortly be forming and raced between my legs. It was degrading to be treated this way but in some small, sick corner of my mind it turned me on. Wetness surged to my pussy and I gripped my ankles tighter, wishing I could see what she was doing so I might prepare for her next move.

Nothing happened for a long moment, then a spank landed squarely on my exposed right cheek. Slightly harder than the first, it still caught me by surprise despite my body expecting the blow.

"Ohhhh," I exhaled through clenched teeth.

More warmth rushed from my backside to my chest via my ever dampening pussy. I could feel my nipples straining against the fabric of my bra, pointing at the floor as I stood doubled over, awaiting the next humiliating yet invigorating slap.

It came on my left cheek this time. A full-handed spank that reverberated around the room and arced electricity across my bare pussy lips. I moaned with delight and a little pain, allowing the warmth to spread through my body and fuel my dirty thoughts of having Jess shove her long fingers inside me, bringing me to orgasm.

"You're not supposed to be enjoying this. It's your punishment for being a slut."

She spanked the same left cheek much harder.

"Owwwww, fuck," I exclaimed. My bottom flushed and the heat surged through my body. If anything, the latest crack delivered more wetness than the last to my yearning pussy. What kind of girl was I to enjoy this treatment? Jess was right: I was a slut. A cheap, dirty slut.

bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers