Tradeshow Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers

Two ferocious, closely-spaced smacks punctuated my thoughts and I screamed out into the room, arching my back as far as I could while still maintaining the grip on my ankles. The pain was intense but thankfully short lived, ebbing away to distribute the heat from my reddening bottom throughout my body and oddly making me crave Jess more.

Her hand snaked between my thighs and I jumped at the touch. She cupped my wet pussy and rubbed the hairless mound.

"What have we here?" she chided in a sing-song voice. "You enjoying this, you dirty bitch? Getting wet for me?"

"Yes miss Jess," I agreed. "I want you inside me. Want your tongue in my hot, wet pussy. Make me come. Please," I begged.

I felt her hand slide back a little and then a long, slender digit gently eased its way forward into my sex. I gasped at the intrusion and moaned a little encouragement as my lips parted slightly, drawing her finger past the lubricated entrance and into my warm depths. It felt wonderful to finally be filled, and Jess glided her finger in and out, each stroke eliciting a soft involuntary moan from my throat. I longed for her fingering to continue, the passion quickly building inside me; of course, Jess was in tune with my needs yet chose to ignore them.

"Stand up," she barked.

I did as I was told, her finger remaining inside me.

"Take three steps forward until you reach the bed."

Again I complied, trusting her to guide me since I couldn't see past the makeshift blindfold. Each step caused her finger to caress my insides as she kept pace with me. The edge of the bed brushed my knees and I stopped.

"Crawl on. Slowly."

Leaning forward and raising my knee I climbed up onto the cool, cotton sheets. Jess eased me up and forward from inside, guiding me where she wanted. The springs of the queen size mattress compressed and took my weight, then the weight of Jess as she joined me, her finger still playing against the walls of my hot channel.

When I was settled on all fours she slowly withdrew her finger. My lips tried to prevent her exit, clamping around her in a vain attempt to prolong the pleasure, but soon I was empty. I sighed and waited, knowing I was going to enjoy whatever was planned for me, trusting my American lover to bring me the release I so badly needed. I didn't have to wait long before her lilting voice danced to my ears. She delivered three statements slowly and evenly, each laden with an increasing intensity, her tone belying the lust building for me.

"Feel yourself. Finger yourself. Fuck yourself."

I was more then willing to comply.

Lowering my head to the mattress so my bottom remained tantalisingly skyward I pressed my cheek against the crisp cotton and slid my hands into the space between me and the bed. I didn't need sight for what I was about to do. With practised ease the fingers of my left hand spread my lips and my right brushed the hood of my clitoris. It felt so good to explore my damp folds for her, the terrain so familiar yet somehow different due to the blindfold and the watchful stare of Jess. I could almost feel her eyes taking in my curves, her gaze focusing on my fingers alternately circling my clit and dipping between my engorged lips, returning wet and gliding up to lubricate my sensitive button.

No stranger to masturbation in front of an audience -- Adam loved to watch me too -- there was something unique about performing for Jess. Whether it was the situation itself or the feelings I had for her welling to the surface, each flick of my clit and dive of my fingers into my opening carried an emotional payload that flooded my senses. Little sighs of delight escaped into the room and I wondered what Jess was thinking. Was she just watching the show or was her hand buried in her panties? Was she even wearing any underwear? I had no idea. I imagined she was, and that the little movements I heard behind me were the product of her own self-exploration, touching, watching, enjoying the shared bond of two women on a voyage of mutual discovery.

So convinced of her actions in my mind, the touch of her palms against my tender upturned bottom took me by surprise. A rush of hormones coursed from my scalp to my toes and warmed me. She gingerly spanked my cheeks in turn, muttering dirty names for me under her breath then spread my globes and ran her tongue from the base of my pussy right up the cleft to the small of my back. I purred with pleasure each time she repeated the action of licking my rear. The nerve endings around my tight rosebud responded and topped up my lust for Jess. All physical, chemical and emotional centres started to combine as my body climbed to ever higher levels of arousal. Anyone watching the manner in which she skilfully played her tongue over my crinkled hole, occasionally slipping lower between my opening petals, would be forgiven for thinking we'd known each our whole lives instead of just a few incredible days.

All the while, my fingers continued to raise my excitement in tandem with Jess' tongue bath. She parted my rosy cheeks even further and drove her tongue inside my bottom, slathering wetly and moaning at the sheer depravity of the act. I was adding to the noise in the room, my once soft cries now beginning to ramp up to more forceful groans of pleasure. I was way beyond caring what anyone in adjacent rooms thought. Let them imagine: I had the real thing!

Second by second, thought by dirty thought, and lick after glorious lick nudged me to the brink of orgasm. I begged Jess to finish me off, implored her to drive her tongue deeper inside my musky behind as my fingers became a blur across my proud clit. With that came a strange realisation -- an unexpected epiphany to have at that moment: there was no doubt in my mind I loved her. Certainly not the same love I held for Adam but a deep, emotional connection beyond simple lust and the novelty of a same-sex encounter. I felt grounded when I was with her, as if she was a spiritual jigsaw piece that interlocked with my very being to complete the picture. We'd known each other for such a short time but nothing on earth felt stronger.

Just like the day before, I began to lose track of time. Wetness oozed from my depths and the rapid clicks of sticky fingers frantically sliding over creamy pussy lips were drowned out by my long moan of release. Both entrances started to flutter open and closed rhythmically and my senses were immersed in wave upon wave of orgasmic heat. Jess withdrew her tongue and my fingers came to a halt, palm cupping my entire mound instead, as if to selfishly keep my juices from escaping.

I panted through the orgasm into the bed sheets -- still blindfolded and drooling involuntarily from my open mouth. There was no other feeling on the planet greater than the flood of hormones released during sex and I was becoming more and more a slave to my body's natural drug. Maybe I was out of control, but if this was the result then I was in no hurry to stop. Nerve endings I never knew existed were arcing and I could feel my skin flushing pink, pores opening to try and restore balance. I was the centre of my universe and had Jess to thank for the Big Bang.

Slowly, my brain regained command of my inner animal and I began to float from the high. My hands flopped to the bed, shortly followed by the rest of my body, lying prone on my stomach, legs still apart with Jess nestled between them.

When I had the strength to do so I hauled myself onto all fours again and gracelessly swung myself around to kneel before my lover. She slid the blindfold over my head and I smiled at her, blinking in the low light from the lamp, our knees practically touching. I leaned forward and tenderly kissed her soft lips, breathing in the mixture of her floral scent, vanilla lip gloss and my musk. Our tongues explored each other, taking time to chart the terrain, saliva mingling. We had all night and mutually intended to maximise the time together.

Inevitably, the kiss began to heat up. I was first to raise my hands and touch her body, gliding my fingertips up and over her slender waist, then tracing the semi circle of her small breasts. I massaged them gingerly at first then more forcefully as she responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and crushing our lips together, swirling her tongue masterfully in my mouth. Jess began to make little guttural moans and it was clear to me that she wouldn't require much reheating. With a final squeeze I pulled away from her and had to smile at the lust-filled expression of beauty before me; her mouth agape, eyes half closed. Clear signals that she wanted me as badly as I wanted her.

I pushed her gently and she swung her legs out from underneath her lithe body, then lay back and arched her knees, allowing me to position myself between her smooth thighs. She was close to the foot of the bed, her hair tumbling over the edge by the time I had made us comfortable. Leaning forward, directly above her, I looked down at her angelic face and grinned.

"My turn."

Without another word I swooped to her neck and planted soft kisses along her collar bone, up over her jaw line and across to her other shoulder. Jess craned her neck a little, tipping her head further over the edge of the bed as I made my way back along her exposed, taut neck line. Since she was already turned on I didn't waste much time before making my way to her breasts. The little textured areola met my swirling tongue and from the centre her nipple rose to cap the peak. I took it between my lips and pulled up into my mouth, rolled my tongue across its surface and tenderly nibbled the edges. Jess panted hard; proof if any was needed that I was on the right path.

The attention to her other breast elicited a similar response. I beamed inwardly; it was such a turn-on to know I was having this effect on her. Guys like Adam were transparent insofar as their erection gave away their state of arousal. This was different. It wasn't just about the physical attributes -- although they were a useful yardstick -- but the way she responded; the way her breath caught in her throat when I got a touch perfect; the way she breathed or moaned or brushed me in return; all these little signals built a complete picture of the way she felt inside. And the response from all of them was electrifying.

I'd read stories of women who felt stricken about giving pleasure -- as if it was some kind of guilty sin to enjoy the act of oral sex; like it should be some kind of tit-for-tat arrangement; _I'd better lick yours so you'll lick mine_. I recalled the first guy that truly enjoyed going down on me. I mean, thoroughly enjoyed it. It was not long after I'd finished school so I was pretty naรฏve about sex, but I remembered that Steve wouldn't stop, just kept on going long after I figured his jaw must have been aching. I was so wet and he was right there the whole time, buried in my hairy pussy, lapping my juices, teasing and flicking my clit, thrusting his tongue into me, strings of my come and his saliva joining us as he drew countless orgasms from my writhing body. I wanted that experience for Jess because right then I knew what Steve had felt. The intoxicating desire to give pleasure; to taste her and make her come on my face. Suddenly I wanted to reek of her cunt for days; a lasting reminder of our time together. I wanted it to be the first thing Adam noticed when he greeted me at home the next day because it would drive us both wild.

Hurriedly, I placed kisses down to her navel, over her smooth tummy and down onto her panties. A wet spot, as I expected. I kissed her pussy through the silky material as my hands slid over her slender hips and under her bottom, dragging the elastic of her underwear with them. She arched off the bed a little to ease the removal process and the panties bunched to a thin line of material which I managed to roll from her impossibly long legs. I brought the prize to my face and inhaled long and hard. What a smell! Female heat, faint urine but with the overwhelming bouquet of sweet lust. And it was all mine.

Discarding her underwear I eyed my target for a moment, letting Jess witness the hunger in my expression. I flicked my gaze from her sticky open diamond to the retracted hood beneath which her pink clitoris peeked. Desire welled up inside my belly and surged through me, invisibly forcing me forward.

I dove into her waiting snatch. My lips locked against her pussy and before my brain caught up I was lashing my tongue against her. Jess tipped her head back fully over the edge of the bed, jutting her small breasts to the ceiling, and groaned in satisfaction. My tongue was insistent, forceful, and desperate to take this woman to the plateau of sexual indulgence and beyond. It snaked inside her delicious pussy, withdrawing coated in her exquisite nectar, slathering over the matted wisps of pubic hair and widening entrance. The sound of her wet lips being penetrated by my eager tongue became lost amid her cries of contentment. Over and over she moaned into the room which just added fuel to my actions. It made me feel so special to mean this much to her.

I slid my hands up her thighs, over her hips and onwards to cup her breasts, squeezing roughly and pinching her proud nipples. My tongue was greeted with a surge of moisture escaping her slick channel and I swallowed greedily, savouring her sweetness as it enveloped my senses.

The tip of my tongue roamed the edges of her delicate opening seeking the ultimate target. The tiny pink, hard nub it found nestling at the apex of her slit brought forth a torrent of passionate groans from Jess' throat as I drew circles and flicked her shiny button. Grazing her clit with my teeth and sucking it directly between my lips met with equally vociferous outbursts and she raised her hands to her face, muffling her cries.

Inwardly I felt like the proverbial child in the sweet shop with the pick of anything from the shelf. It was immensely gratifying to have this much power over someone; I found the ability to control and direct pleasure addictive, the mouth-watering elixir she leaked a delightful bonus. My chin and cheeks were drenched and as I pressed my face to her and pulled at her nipples again, Jess' moans took on an urgency that signalled her impending release. She dropped her hands back over her head and found the floor, her shoulders rolling off the edge of the bed, heels digging into the mattress for support as she pressed her wet pussy up into my face. To support her impromptu handstand I quickly slid my hands to her hips and continued to lap at her very core, pressing my face against her midriff to maintain the pressure she craved.

I found myself holding my breath on her behalf as her cries increased in pitch. My own pussy dribbled come in sympathy and I loved the adrenaline rush that coursed my body as I sought to push my American lover over the edge of her sexual precipice.

There was no mistaking Jess' orgasm. Her groans became deep rasps and her body went stiff against my face. I pulled away for a few seconds and was treated to the sight of her wet diamond pulsing open and closed rapidly. I felt somehow proud to have caused such pleasure; a shiver of satisfaction ran up my spine as I returned my tongue to her pussy entrance to scoop some of the clear fluid that was oozing from her fluttering slit. Her taste was exquisite; slightly salty but overwhelmingly creamy and I lapped up everything she had to offer while she continued to pant hard through her climax.

She gently pushed my head away, the sensations too intense, so I merely watched the remainder of her orgasm, holding her hips tight to prevent her sliding from the bed. As the palpitations of her flower lessened and ultimately stopped, Jess' gasps turned from heavy panting to laboured breathing and then returned to normal. Her engorged lips were framed by little clumps of pubic hair, matted through a combination of her sticky come and my tongue bath. A damp spot had formed on the sheets between her legs.

I admired her sex, satisfied that I had done my best for her, and felt warmth flushing my body. It was overwhelming to know that my actions had caused such pleasure in both our lives in such a short space of time. I craved more of the feeling of our naked bodies sliding together and the connectedness of shared moments in orgasm. It was hard to believe the depth of my feelings for this woman I hardly knew yet felt I had known a lifetime.

Jess began to relax under my grip and slid away from me. Unable to hold her any longer, she slithered off the edge of the bed to the floor. I shimmied over to the edge and looked down at her sprawled body. Our eyes met, her expression signalling intense gratitude without the need for words. I extended my hand and helped haul her to her feet and she clambered back onto the bed. She unhooked my bra and helped roll my remaining hold-up down my thigh then we scampered up to the pillow end, rearranged the wrecked sheets and crawled naked beneath them, facing one other. The light bounced off her flushed cheeks, her freckles now almost imperceptible, and our lips found each other. We kissed tenderly, the smell of sex floating between us, invading my senses; a fleeting reminder of the passion that bound us. Our tongues duelled slowly as I brushed my hands over her soft body, feeling the heat still radiating from within her.

At the natural conclusion of the kiss we simply lay there holding each other, hearts still beating fast, alert yet relaxed. We had food to consider and then the rest of the night to explore our newfound love in ways that my mind could only begin to imagine.

From there it was anyone's guess.

bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers