All Comments on 'Trading My Wife For Her Mother'

by iamno1too

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EE

I don't like tits bigger than a C cup. I like perky NOT droopy.

petcock17petcock17over 6 years ago
Good show

Very nice, big tits and big nipples are the best, good for him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Same

My past situation with my MIL was the same. We were sexually intimate for over twenty years. Her husband passed early on and I filled her needs. My wife knew of this and spent alot of time gardening while me and "Mom" pleasured each other. She would lay out a bra, panties and cammy for me to choose to wear while having sex. I always wore thigh highs or nylons and a garter belt. She loved to cross dress me as does my wife. Mom has been gone for eleven years and I miss her every day. My wife enjoys me jacking off and cumming on her as she lays back in a recliner. Mom sneaks into the kitchen and watches us cum and groan. I miss it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

sounds like a wounderful woman

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 12 years ago
Possible impregnation

I agree with Rich whose post precedes this one. Betty could still have gotten pregnant at 49. While you are lucky that such didn't happen in real life, I love fictional stories in which a young guy has sex with his MIL, esp. if in so doing he makes his wife a half-sibling. Keep up the hot writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A nice story

A little sad in the ending, but still a good story.

It's just a shame his wife didn't take after her mother.

Wouldn't it be kinky if he knocked his mother in law up.

Perhaps the author could write a fictional story about all of the sex he had with his wife's mom, and elaborate on the sex acts.

Thanks for the good read

PetermassurePetermassureover 12 years ago
Well Done

Why leave comments and not your name ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Once again . . .

you failed to heed the reader's bits of advice after your first story - that was to GET AN EDITOR!!!!!!!

You are a good story teller, but a lousy writer/speller. Please give up writing until you decide to get help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous