Trading Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had taken Jack's entire hardened cock into his mouth and was slowly slurping it on, glazing the shaft with his lips. Jack writhed around on his back, flexing his toes inward and outward, panting and moaning as he gently moved his hips against his brother's mouth.

"Oh, shit, Kyle," he whined. "Suck my dick."

Kyle's sucking became more enthusiastic, and his mouth moved quicker, and he released a moan with his mouth full of Jack's dick as he pulled on Kyle's short hair. Jack, while squeezing his eyes shut tight, began moving his hips against his brother's mouth.

Kevin watched the sexual show before him, his cigarette parked between his lips, feeling Andrew's hand rubbing his hard-on and feeling him hump into his own hand, and after he took a drag from the cigarette in his mouth, he sighed smoke out of his nose and groaned, "Yeah, suck your brother's dick."

Kyle pushed his mouth further onto Jack's erection, deep-throating him, feeling a strong desire to obey Kevin's orders. Jack's writhing intensified and he moaned loudly.

"Oh my god," he whimpered as he opened his eyes, looking up at Kevin's face, which was staring right back at his. Kevin smirked at him, then used his free hand to fully remove the blankets covering his and Andrew's lap, showing him his throbbing member, which Andrew was fiercely jerking on. Kevin repaid the gesture by slowly stroking on his son's dick while they watched Kyle pleasing his brother. Jack's groin tightened and his teeth clenched, feeling his dick throb at the sight of Kevin and Andrew jerking each other off. "Shit," he hissed through his teeth. "Kevin. Andrew. Kiss each other."

Andrew looked in Kevin's eyes, seeing the playfulness in them, and he couldn't help but smile at it, despite the slight discomfort he felt. "Come here, son," Kevin lustfully beckoned. Andrew did as he was told and planted his mouth onto his father's and began to make out with him as he squirmed in the grasp of his undulating hand.

Kyle slid his mouth off of Jack, quickly looking at Kevin and Andrew to watch them play with each other. "Yeah. Now that's hot." He beamed a sinister smirk as he began to undress, and Jack quickly did as well until all four men in the room were completely naked.

"Fuck, dad, I'm gonna cum," Andrew warned. "Don't stop, I'm gonna cum." Kevin rubbed Andrew faster and he felt his son's hand do the same. "Shit!" Andrew's back arced and he erupted onto his stomach and pubic area in small spurts, twitching with joy. "Oh, God, dad," He huffed out afterward, blissfully. He tiredly released Kevin's penis as Kevin lovingly kissed his face.

Kyle and Jack were both watching while sitting side-by-side on the mattress, and Kyle was beginning to jerk himself off, watching Kevin doing the same. "I've never seen your dick before, Kev," he decided to mention.

Kevin grinned as he put out his cigarette. "Never? Are you sure?"

"Nope, never. Well, okay, I might have, but if I did, I certainly don't remember."

"Well. You've seen it now."

"Yes. I have." Kyle shrugged as he wore an uncontrollable grin. "It's nice." He went silent as Jack and Andrew both glowered at him. "What?! In a friendly kind of way! Jeez!" Kevin nervously chuckled at the sudden tension, but the awkward moment didn't kill the sexual arousal. While Andrew was still partially incapacitated from the several orgasms he had during the night, he masturbated on his own without his assistance.

"Come on, Kyle, are you and Jack going to fuck, or what?"

Kyle seemed momentarily distracted by watching Kevin masturbating, but he snapped out of it once Jack began kissing his neck. He smiled at his younger brother before playfully pushing him onto his back and mounting him as he frantically started kissing his mouth, Jack complying without hesitation. When Kyle spit into the palm of his hand, Jack refrained from making a pained face, knowing that Kyle's saliva was never sufficient as a lubricant, but knew there wasn't anything else to work with.

Kevin watched as Kyle penetrated Jack and began heaving himself into him eagerly, Andrew resting his head on his shoulder as he also watched them. Jack, with his legs lifted in the air as his older brother nailed him, groaned loudly with his head tossed back, Kyle's boney hips slamming into his rear.

"Fuck me, Kyle, oh God, harder!" He cried.

Kyle grunted as he pounded Jack with more force. "Take your big brother's cock," he moaned to him.

"Mmm, fuck," Kevin quietly interjected, stroking his boner more rapidly. "You guys are gonna make me cum."

Kyle's muscles stiffened, and released a groan of ecstasy, looking over at Kevin to watch him jerk off. "You like watching me fuck my little brother?" He asked him while panting heavily.

Kevin nodded frantically. "Yes." His hips pivoted as he whined. "Fuck him real good, Kyle. Give him his big brother's cock."

His hips slapped strongly against Jack's ass, and Jack grunted in both pain and pleasure. "Oh yeah, I'll give it to him. He loves taking his brother's fat dick. Don't you, little bro? You love my big cock?"

"Oh fuck yes," Jack complimented. "Fuck me good, big brother. Fuck me real good." He squeezed his eyes shut at the pain of his thrusting hips, but moaned loudly at the glorious sensation of his pounding cock.

Kyle continued to watch Kevin beat off to them, and he moved one of Jack's legs aside so that he could see him pushing and withdrawing his cock from his brother's ass. Kevin appreciatively groaned and twitched as rubbed his dick faster. "I want you to come watching us fuck, Kevin," he suggested.

"I'm holding back," he admitted. "I want to do it at the same time."

"Fuck yeah." Kyle made his brother scream with joy as he repeatedly slammed into him, deeper with each push. "My little bro loves getting fucked. He loves his big brother fucking him raw." He stared firmly into his younger brother's eyes, watching his face contort into many expressions of elation. "I'm gonna come," he warned. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna come inside him!" He was most definitely speaking to Kevin rather than his brother.

"Shit, I'm coming, too!" Kevin squealed, his jerking growing more rapid. Instantly after his statement, he ejaculated heavily, several spurts of semen reaching up to his chest and neck.

"Fuck yeah!" Kyle answered, then his pumping became jagged as he filled Jack's ass with a fresh dose of his white seed, which leaked out slightly after he pulled out of him. He eventually slowed to a stop and hummed with delight as he kissed Jack's mouth affectionately, and they made out with each other for several seconds.

Kevin was smiling as he wiped come off of his groin and stomach, eyeing Jack and Kyle warmly. "Well, I have two things to say. One, I wish you both a lot of happiness in your relationship. Two, I never, ever thought we'd be in this situation." The other three men laughed heartily.

"Yeah, well, me neither, buddy," Kyle said to him, cleaning himself and Jack off.

Andrew leaned against his father, his eyelids low. "That was really hot and fun, but, I'd really like to go to sleep now." He yawned.

"Aw, you tired, kiddo?" Kevin asked, but as he did, he felt a yawn approaching. "Hmm, I guess I am, too."

"Well, it is three in the morning," Jack explained.

Kyle yawned next. "Yeah, I think I'm pretty bushed, myself. Although, I am having a lot of fun, I almost don't want to sleep."

"Well, we have at least five more days on our vacation," Kevin reminded. "We have plenty of time to do, uh, fun things."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Kyle smooched his brother once more and he happily kissed him back. "Let's get some shut-eye." The Phillips brothers exited Kevin and Andrew's bed to return to their own, where they playfully fought over the blankets.

"And better yet, let's get the sheets changed tomorrow," Andrew muttered, half joking and half serious.

"Agreed," Kevin mumbled, pulling Andrew tiredly against his chest where he snuggled comfortably. After shutting off the light, he sighed. "Good night, guys."

"Night," Jack said in the darkness.

"Night, dad," Andrew cooed.

"Love you, Kev."

The room was still and silent for a minute after Kyle had said this, until Kevin finally decided to respond in an uncomfortable way. "I... love you, too, dude." After this, Kevin felt an unusually tight, squeezing grip around his waist as Andrew clutched him defensively.

"Mine..." He heard his son whisper, and it sounded as if he were grinding his molars.

**********

Kyle woke up the following morning to the sound of playful giggling, and as his eyes slowly opened he could see Kevin and Andrew in the next bed wrestling each other. Andrew was attempting to fight Kevin off as he tortured him with tickling.

"Dad, stop!" Andrew yelled while cackling.

Kevin continued to tickle him. "Why? The way you laugh is so adorable!"

"I'm gonna... kill... you!"

"Let's see you try!"

Kyle sat up in the bed, yawning. "Morning, fellas."

Kevin stopped his tickling and Andrew gasped for air, clutching his chest, then slapped his father on the arm. "Dick," He grunted.

"Later," Kevin joked to him, smiling, and was happy to see he made Andrew smile as well. He then turned to look at Kyle. "Morning."

"Where's Jack?" Kyle rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Went to grab some breakfast from downstairs. Andrew and I were about to get some, too, but I got kind of caught up in this boy's cuteness."

Andrew clicked his tongue. "And making me lose my appetite. Now I've got cramps."

"Hm, I could use some food, myself," Kyle noted, rubbing his stomach.

"Jack said he was getting you some."

"Oh. Sweet."

"Come on, kiddo, let's get dressed and go grab some food, I need coffee in my veins this morning!"

"Uh, you definitely don't, dad."

"I certainly do!" Kevin climbed out of bed, scrambling around the floor trying to search for his clothes. As he did, he could feel them both staring at him, and he expected Andrew to, but he was surprised that Kyle was. As he turned his head to look his friend in the face, he quickly averted his gaze. He decided it was better to shrug it off, and continued the hunt for his clothes, Andrew joining him to do the same. Once they got dressed, they left the room to go down to the breakfast bar, where they found Jack.

"Hey, guys," he greeted the father and son enthusiastically. "You're just in time. They're almost closing the bar."

Kevin frantically looked around the room. "Where's the coffee?!"

"Dad, it's right over there... where it says 'coffee.'"

"Gimme!" He dodged between the hotel guests to get to the coffee machine.

"Great," Andrew sighed. "He's going to be high as a kite all day."

"Eh, Kevin's always been that way." Jack finished stacking breakfast goods onto his paper plate. "I better get this stuff upstairs."

"Hey, wait." Andrew stopped him, touching his arm. Jack glanced at him, his arms full of pastries. "Uh... what'd you think of what we all did last night?"

Jack shrugged, then a small grin appeared. "I liked it."

"I know that you and Kyle are together and all..."

"Uh-huh."

"It's just that... even though I think you guys probably understand, you don't think dad and I are weird, do you?"

Jack laughed. "No, Andrew, I don't. If anyone knows where you guys are coming from, it's me and Kyle. Besides, it's more than okay, it's really hot."

Andrew turned red, looking around to see if people were in earshot of them. "Really?"

Jack was smiling as he nodded, looking over at Kevin who was stirring sugar into a small, paper cup and was emptying several packets of creamer into it. "Yeah, really. I never thought I'd say that about you guys, but now that I know about it, I'm glad that I do."

Andrew sighed with relief. "I'm glad you guys know, too. Dad has been fighting with himself all this time to tell you guys, and I know it was killing him."

"Well, he doesn't have to worry anymore. Neither of you do."

"Good." Andrew smiled, brushing his long black hair back. "I hate to see him so stressed out." Jack returned the smile and gently patted Andrew's back as he began to walk off again. "Uh, Jack?"

Jack halted once more to look at Andrew. "Yes?"

"You don't think... any of us are going to get weird on each other... do you?"

"Weird how?"

Andrew nervously looked at his father, who seemed to be enjoying his cup of coffee and was already working on making a second one. "I don't know... I mean... I know I personally wouldn't, but... dad's kind of impressionable sometimes and I guess it makes me kind of nervous."

"I think Kevin can control himself well. He's just easy when it comes to most things and he's really eager to please his friends. But I know Kevin loves the hell out of you, Andrew. If you're implying that he'd start becoming attracted to Kyle or me-"

"I don't know, I don't know what I'm saying... forget I said anything. I'm sorry."

Jack observed Andrew curiously as he shyly chewed on one of his nails. "You sure everything is all right?"

Andrew nodded. "Yeah. Go ahead, dad and I will catch up in a minute, after he drinks all of the coffee in the building." Jack nodded in confirmation, then vanished from sight, carrying his plate of goodies, and Andrew approached his father with his arms crossed over his chest. "I think that's enough coffee, dad."

"You thought wrong, young man!"

"Come on, you're wired enough as it is. Let's go back upstairs."

"One more, then I'll be ready."

"Just take it upstairs with you, you hog."

"Hah, that's rich. My son's giving me orders."

Andrew smirked. "If I told you to wear a collar and leash, would you do that?"

Kevin looked at Andrew, his eyes glowing. "Absolutely."

"You would?!"

"I sure would."

"I'll remember you said that. Just warning you."

Kevin beamed, showing his teeth, flexing his eyebrows up and down. "I would hope you wouldn't forget."

Once Kevin finished with his coffee, he and Andrew went back up to their room, their hands full of breakfast treats. They saw Jack and Kyle enjoying some of their own while watching television.

"Ah, there you guys are," Kyle said. "Was wondering what was taking you."

Andrew cleared his dry throat. "I was thinking we should go down to the arcade for a while today."

"That sounds fun," Kevin agreed.

"Yeah, I'm up for it," Jack chimed in.

Kyle sighed. "The arcade? We're in our thirties, not counting Andrew. Do we have to do that childish stuff?"

Kevin glared at Kyle, but before he could retort, Jack spoke up. "Kyle, don't be a killjoy today."

"I'm not being a killjoy! I mean, come on guys, we just discovered the ultimate friendly pastime— getting naked and fucking in front of each other— and you guys want to go to the arcade?"

"It was just an idea," Andrew sadly commented. "You don't have to be a dick about it."

"Kyle, I know you're excited about this new... thing we have together," Kevin explained to his friend. "But it's not the only thing we have to do together. I like doing all kinds of things with you guys."

Kyle sank into the bed, sulking. "Okay, fine, sorry. We'll go to the arcade."

"I promise, when we're done doing some other things, we can go back to ruining the bed sheets."

"Please, Kevin, you know they were ruined long before we got here."

Kevin chuckled. "Speaking of dirty things, before we do anything, I need a shower. You should probably take one, too, kiddo."

Andrew pouted. "I want to play video games. Can I just take one later? It's not like we're going out, we're just going downstairs."

Kevin nodded. "Sure, that's fine, as long as you're not uncomfortable."

"Sweet. I'll just go down and play while you shower."

"All right. Have fun, sweetheart." He kissed his son on the mouth, making a big wet spot.

"I will. Give me money for quarters." He held out his hand and Kevin handed him some dollar bills that were in his wallet and Andrew's face brightened like a Christmas tree. "Thanks, daddy. See you soon, love you!" He was out of the room within seconds.

"Love you, too." Kevin began to take his clothes off to prepare for his shower. "Jack, can you go keep an eye on him while he's down there?"

Jack looked surprised. "What for? You don't trust him?"

"Oh of course I do, it's not that, I just don't like thinking about him being alone."

Jack smiled. "I think he'll be fine, Kevin, he's eighteen."

"Just humor me, Jack. I'll be down when I'm done with my shower."

Jack shrugged. "All right, fine. See you soon, then." He looked at his older brother, who still hadn't gotten dressed and was still pouting while lying on the bed. "Are you staying here, Kyle?"

"Yeah," he gruffly responded. "I think I'll take a shower, too, when Kevin's done."

Jack sighed. "All right. Guess I'll see you later, then." He exited the room glumly.

Kevin looked at Kyle, who was obviously trying his hardest not to look at him. "Well, Mr. Excitement, you sure have a way of bringing everyone down."

Kyle grumpily huffed and crossed his arms. "I didn't mean to, Kevin, for fuck's sake. I know you understand what I was trying to say."

"Of course I do, Kyle, but it made me feel weird, and you hurt Andrew's feelings."

"Well, I'm sorry, all right?"

Kevin sighed. "It's okay." He left his friend alone on the bed to sulk to himself, taking off the remainder of his clothes, revealing his thin and toned body before walking into the bathroom, climbing into the shower and turning it on.

Kyle lied alone upon the bed, tense and apprehensive, feeling a strange desire growing within him to join Kevin in the shower, but he knew his friend was upset with him, and he knew it would make him feel strange. As he listened to the soft hiss of the water running, he thought of Kevin underneath the faucet, letting the water rain down his silky black hair and down his chest, across his stomach and over his groin, and he knew that when in the shower, he'd be lathering himself up with soap. He would be spreading it all over his smooth skin, and the suds would fall down between his legs and wash over his perfectly thick cock, which in Kyle's imagination, was standing erect, and he had already grown hard, himself.

He knew he had to make a decision before Kevin got done with his shower. He knew he was pretty ballsy when it came to making extreme choices, and usually did what came to his mind. He knew the repercussions could be disastrous—Jack could find out about it and possibly murder him, or castrate him, or both. Andrew could find out about it and do pretty much the same thing. But as his penis eagerly twitched as it grew to its full, hardened size while thinking about Kevin soaping himself, all he could think to do was to boldly enter the shower with him in it.

"This is stupid," Kyle told himself, but he was already getting out of the bed and was creeping toward the bathroom. He could hear the soft, dove-like, yet masculine voice of Kevin humming a tune intertwined with the sound of the running water, and he was beside himself with enticement, which was an emotion he had never experienced in regards to his best friend.

"He's going to kill me," Kyle whispered to himself, but he entered the bathroom anyway, his dick still standing at full attention. He couldn't see Kevin beyond the fabric shower curtain, but he drooled nonetheless, eager to see him soaked from head to toe and covered in soap suds. As the feeling grew, he began to question it, wondering why on Earth he was having it, never having felt an attraction to his friend before. He wasn't even sure if he was attracted to Kevin or not, all he knew was that he wanted a more close and personal look at his good stuff, and not just out of curiosity.

As Kyle silently drew back the shower curtain, he could see his companion facing away from him, rinsing off his chest and face under the running water, softly humming to himself. He wondered if he heard him getting into the shower with him, but regardless, Kyle immediately began staring at Kevin's shiny skin, and his eyes locked on his chiseled buttocks, which looked like it was begging to be pinched, or possibly bitten. Kyle was trying to refrain from getting on his knees and surprising Kevin by digging his teeth into one of his ass cheeks, or slipping his tongue between the both of them, but he wanted to.