Trading Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin hadn't heard Kyle enter, but he sensed the presence of another individual in the shower with him. He froze for a moment, the hands that were lathering his skin pausing briefly. "Andrew?" He asked apprehensively, and what sounded like hopefully. He was very clearly unnerved.

Kyle gulped. "No, bud, it's me."

Kevin looked over his shoulder suddenly, a look of shock on his face. "Kyle?!" His jaw dropped and he looked bashful. "What are you doing?!"

Kyle immediately defended himself. "I thought I'd save some time! If we both showered together, the sooner we could, you know, get done and get out and go downstairs, that's all."

Kevin was dubious. "Really..."

"D-do you mind?" Kyle winced, preparing to be shooed out of the bathroom.

Kevin sharply drew in a deep breath, then sighed, looking away from him. "No, I guess not." He sounded as if he did mind, in fact, he sounded exasperated.

"Don't be mad at me, man, I'm sorry." Kyle's voice was soft and friendly, and even slightly hurt.

Kevin sensed the dejected tone in his voice and sighed again. "It's all right, Kyle, I just wish I knew what was going through your mind sometimes."

"I know, and, I'm sorry, Kev, really. I'm sorry I've been such an ass lately, it's sort of a flaw in my personality. I always manage to ruin everything, and I feel bad about that, really, I do. I don't mean to do it."

"I know you don't." Kevin continued to face away from his friend, rinsing his body off, looking tense and agitated. He stuck his head underneath the faucet, soaking his ebony hair, and as he did, he could feel Kyle staring at him. He looked behind him at his friend to confirm it, and Kyle quickly looked away once their eyes met.

Kyle pondered what to do next at that point. For some reason, Kevin looked so delicious, and his throbbing, aching cock felt as if it were on fire while he watched him wash himself. He knew Kevin was staring at his hard-on, and he had never felt more embarrassed to have one. He knew what kinds of things Kevin probably had on his mind, and none of them related to having sex with him. Wait a minute, why did that concern him? He didn't want to have sex with Kevin. Did he?

Kevin finally turned away again, making a grunting sound of discomfort. The silence within the shower was awkward, and Kevin could tell how humiliated Kyle was feeling. He knew he had to turn around and rinse his hair from the back, but he felt strange about facing Kyle, especially when seeing that unfamiliar look of hunger in his eyes. At that point, he just wanted to finish washing his hair and get out of the shower.

Kyle removed the bar of soap from the soap dish and began spreading it over his skin. He knew Kevin was forcing himself to avoid looking at him, and for some reason this excited him. He began to soap his groin thoroughly, and once it was coated with enough of it, began spreading it up and down the shaft of his erect cock, unintentionally letting a moan of joy slip out of his mouth as he lubed his dick up slowly. Kevin looked over his shoulder once more at his friend, and Kyle was pleased to see him finally turn around to face him, an expression of pure curiosity on his face. Kyle increased the pace of his stroking once he saw Kevin's eyes on his dick, and when he didn't hear him protest, he continued stroking himself, moaning softly.

Kevin was silent, unable to find the right words to say to him. He tried to look away, but he felt a magnetic force drawing his eyes to the sight of a cock covered in soap suds. He wanted so badly to tell Kyle to stop what he was doing, but a part of him resisted, and he began to feel a rising desire to watch his friend masturbate in front of him. Finally, he was able to yank his gaze away from Kyle's cock-stroking, and looked him in the eyes, a message burning in them that seemed to say, "What the hell are you doing, dude?" When Kyle smiled at Kevin's confused expression, he only responded with surprise.

"Do you see how hard I am?" Kyle asked Kevin, an octave just above a whisper.

Kevin swallowed a wad of saliva, and didn't answer in words. He only looked back down to the fully erect, soapy cock in Kyle's hand.

"I'm going to be honest with you," Kyle continued. Kevin allowed him to continue without interjection. "Looking at you all wet like that and covered in soap, with your hair sticking to your face, and your cock and balls all shiny." He licked his upper lip. "It's so fucking hot." This last note was breathy and lustful. He grinned when he saw blush form on Kevin's cheeks, something he had rarely seen happen. He wondered if he was uncomfortable, or if he was scaring him, but Kevin was strangely silent and hadn't complained. He did, however, take a very deep breath and tried to look elsewhere in the shower, along the walls, at the water running down them, anywhere but Kyle's tall, erect dick, which was dripping with water and soap.

Kyle expected Kevin to behave this way, and it turned him on even further when actually witnessing it. He stroked himself faster, a wet popping sound coming from his beating hand, which was just barely audible over the water. Kevin finally released the deep breath he had inhaled, and he looked increasingly tense. He rolled his shoulders uncomfortably.

At first, Kevin was tense because his friend seemed to be initiating something sexual with him, and he was not up for it, but seeing him stroking himself was also tempting him, and it didn't help his emotions to stop conflicting with each other's. He quickly thought of Andrew and how much he loved him, but even that made him feel guilty, since he began to assume that it meant he would betray him otherwise. This alone caused his heart to sting. He felt that familiar tingle of sexual arousal causing his groin to grow warm, and he could feel his own dick beginning to stiffen as his eyes unintentionally fell back to the sight of Kyle masturbating. His breath quickened.

"Mm, Kevin," Kyle moaned. "I don't know what it is, I really don't, but I'm so fucking hard right now, and because of you."

"Kyle," Kevin uttered quietly in protest, but he wasn't heard. His friend was looking between his legs, and he cussed when Kyle smiled at the sight of his hardened cock, swiftly turning his back to him, facing away from him once more, reaching up to grab the silver showerhead to brace himself, as if he were going to fall otherwise.

Kyle paused his stroking and took a step closer to Kevin, and knowing full well that he shouldn't, he wrapped one of his arms around his friend's waist and began kissing his back and shoulders. Kevin made a sound of defiance and denial, but Kyle continued, and as he distracted Kevin with the soft smooches to his wet skin, he dragged his hand down his smooth and silky stomach, past his abdomen, and felt the tip of Kevin's cock touching it.

"Oo, you're really hard," Kyle teased. Kevin whined, trying to gather the strength to deny him. "You like watching me, don't you? You like looking at me rubbing on my dick."

"No, I don't," Kevin whimpered, and even shook his head.

"That's not what your cock says, buddy." Kyle then giggled.

"So what? It tricks me all the time. It's not always right."

"Oh, Kevin, you're so funny." He continued to kiss Kevin's back and neck, and wrapped his hand around the shaft of Kevin's throbbing, aching penis, slowly caressing it and massaging it, then began to rub it slowly, moving his wet hand up and down. Kevin quivered in his grasp, panting. "You like me stroking your big cock?" Kyle whispered into Kevin's ear.

Kevin shook his head, whining a sound of denial, but was humping into his hand. "Uhhh..." He helplessly groaned. "shhhhit..."

"Mm, come on, Kevin don't deny me. You know how hot you make me." Kyle said with satisfaction, feeling Kevin throbbing hard in his hand, and felt drizzling pre-cum snaking down the shaft of his dick. He moaned against Kevin's skin as he slipped his own hard cock in the crack of Kevin's ass, fucking him between his ass cheeks. "God, Kevin, I'm so hard. I don't know why, but I want you. I want you so bad."

Kevin trembled, his dick aching as it was being touched and teased so much by his friend. "Fuck, I'm really hard," he said with a combination of shame and excitement.

"I want to fuck you so bad," his best friend confessed, continuing to hump against his ass, moving the tip of his dick closer to his puckering, waiting ass hole. "You want me to fuck you?"

There was a long, agonizing moment of silence from Kevin, who was seriously contemplating it. Kevin had never betrayed a lover in his life, but he had also never had his attractive best friend get into the shower with him and start impulsively stroking his cock. "I... I can't..." He countered in a voice full of guilt. "Andrew..."

"Yes you can." Kyle gripped Kevin's cock harder and stoked it faster, teasing him more, outweighing any negative emotions Kevin may have been plagued with, tempting him to want more. "Andrew will never know. I'm not going to tell him... are you?"

"That's..." Kevin squeezed his eyes shut, trying to fight the amazing feeling of getting his throbbing dick lathered repeatedly, and could no longer fight the urge to push his ass against Kyle's nudging cock. "That's not... the point."

"You're nice and hard... I am, too. Why bother fighting it?" He pushed the tip of his cock gently inside of Kevin's rectum, just past the entrance, feeling him stretch around him. "Come on, Kev. Let's just enjoy ourselves."

Kevin made gentle whimpering sounds, hoping he could understand his objection, but he didn't. He felt like speaking wasn't an option. When faced head-on with the opportunity to have a forbidden encounter with his friend, it was so difficult to pass it up, and he felt humiliated. He wanted to tell him to get off of him and leave, but all of his willpower was now vacant. Kyle was already an inch inside of his ass, and it felt terrific, especially when he was jerking him off at the same time.

"Kyle," he grunted. His next words meant to come out as "Don't do this," but instead he softly cried, "Fuck me." He even reached behind him and grabbed his friend's ass, pushing his hips against his cheeks, making him go deeper than he was. "Fuck me hard." He then bent over before him, stretching his back with his hands upon the shower wall. Kyle fully inserted himself into his ass and began to pound him hard as he requested.

"You like getting fucked, don't you?" He breathed as he rhythmically pulled Kevin's ass back and forth against his hips, moving deep into him.

"God, yes," Kevin moaned, trying to contain his balance.

"You feel so good, Kevin." Kyle moved his hand gently up Kevin's spine, caressing his back with fondness as he thrust endlessly inside of him. "Mmm, fuck, you have such a great ass." He spanked one of his cheeks, leaving a giant red mark.

"Fuck..." He hissed. "Do that again."

Kyle smacked his other ass cheek, the water increasing the effect of the sharp sting. "Like that?" Kevin confirmed that he did, and Kyle continued to smack his ass. Kevin grunted or groaned each time, but he also pushed back against Kyle's dick, guiding him deeper inside of him. Kyle gripped Kevin's thighs and drilled his cock into him, making him cry out desperately.

"Harder, harder... Oh shit, Kyle, harder! Hurt my ass!"

Kyle did just as he commanded and shoved his cock stronger, pushing deep within his rectum, listening to him groan. "Take this dick, baby. Take this big cock, Kevin. Learn to love it."

Kevin, who was jerking off while getting fucked, never looked at Kyle once during the encounter. Instead, his eyes were closed as he jerked himself off, going elsewhere, perhaps a fantasy of a past event. Wherever he was, it was enjoyable for him, and he reached orgasm quicker than he intended. "Shit, I'm gonna come!" He yelled. "I'm coming, I'm coming, oh fuck!" A few more twitches of his hands on his cock was all he needed to send it erupting a fountain of thick, creamy goop. "Uhhhhh! Yessss!"

"Kevin..." Kyle moaned, continuing to caress his back as he fucked him. "You want me to pull out?"

"No," Kevin told him, pushing himself against Kyle's hips. "Fuck me until you come."

It didn't take Kyle long to approach climax as well, and as he neared it, he lied his chest onto Kevin's back and clenched him around his waist, jamming his hips against his reddened ass, their skin slapping over and over. "I'm gonna come inside you," he warned his friend.

"Oh God, do it."

After receiving approval, Kyle's pace and thrusting increased, and his voice echoed in a cacophony of moaning and growling. "Kevin... oh Kevin... I've wanted this for so long... I'm gonna come inside your sweet, hot ass." He did just as he promised, and emptied his balls directly inside of his friend's anus, filling him up with a hefty dose of semen.

They both sweated and panted, the shower water running over their hair and skin. Finally after several moments of awkward silence, Kyle withdrew from Kevin and rinsed himself off. He was the first to speak, since Kevin didn't say or do anything after he pulled out of him.

"Are you okay?" he asked his friend, who still had his back to him.

"Yeah." Kevin was a terrible liar, since his voice was always so thick with emotion. Kyle began to kiss his neck and stroke his chest and stomach from behind. Kevin was still and tense, letting the water wash away his guilt and shame.

"That was awesome," Kyle said with a giggle. "You're so amazing."

"You said you've wanted that for a while... how long, exactly?"

He tried to get Kevin to look at him, but he wouldn't. "I... well... years, I guess. I don't know how many."

"You knew I was gay. Why didn't you ever say anything to me?"

"I still had a real crush on my brother. I discreetly wanted to get back together with him, I just never had the balls to until recently."

Kevin scoffed in disapproval. "Well, now you are. So now that you had the balls to hook up with him again, you decided to test the waters with me now? How is that fair to him? Or to my son?"

"I never said it was."

"So you know what you just did was wrong. Okay. Just making sure."

Affronted, Kyle gasped. "Whoa, hold on a second there, buddy. You're just as guilty as me here. I didn't fuck you all by myself, you wanted it! I didn't hear you object to it!"

"Well, I did. You just weren't listening to me."

He frowned dismally. "Okay. I admit that. I did kind of... coerce you into doing it with me. But it was great. We had lots of fun. You're a really good fuck."

Kevin shut the shower off and climbed out. "Thanks..."

Kyle, who was now very concerned for the stability of their friendship, got out after him. "You're mad at me, aren't you?"

"Kind of, yeah." Kevin dried off with a nearby towel.

"Why?"

"I can't believe you're even asking me that question. You made me cheat on my son!!!"

"I didn't make you do shit, Kevin! You loved it! I heard you!"

"That doesn't mean I wanted to cheat on Andrew!! I was trying to tell you that I didn't want it! You just kept on touching me!"

Kyle kneeled down before his best friend, looking up at him with sorrowful eyes. "Kevin, I'm sorry. I am. I didn't mean for it to happen, either. But you have to wonder, where is the line drawn? You watch me fuck Jack and masturbate to it, or I jerk off watching you fuck Andrew? Was there some unwritten rule that we couldn't come together and do our own thing?"

"Yeah! There kind of was! What if Andrew is running off with Jack somewhere sucking his dick, or making out with him?! How does that make you feel?!"

Kyle frowned. "I... wouldn't like that."

"Neither would I!"

"Okay, okay, just... just calm down, okay? Look, I'm sorry. I swear it was..." He looked to say his next words with regret. "It was a one-time thing..."

"Shouldn't have even been one time," Kevin grumbled as he searched through his and Andrew's travel bag for clean clothes. "I can't believe I did that to Andrew. I feel disgusting." As he got dressed, he looked at Kyle and saw how sad he looked. He sighed and they sat down on the edge of the bed together once he was fully clothed, side-by-side. "I didn't mean I think you're disgusting."

"I made a huge mistake," Kyle admitted morosely, staring at the floor.

Kevin wrapped an arm around him and pulled him against his body. "Okay, listen... I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy myself, even if a little. I love you, Kyle, just not exactly the way that I love my son."

"Kevin, it's okay, I know that. I didn't mean to come between you and Andrew at all. I just..." He scratched his short hair and neck. "I just like you a lot, you know? And I'm really attracted to you, and... to be honest, I didn't want it to be a one-time thing, even though I know it has to be. I was hoping I would..."

When he didn't continue, Kevin searched his eyes for an explanation. "You would what?"

"Nothing. It's not important. We'd better get downstairs and join them." Kyle quickly left Kevin's side, pulling away from his grasp and searching for clean clothes. Kevin gracefully approached him and silently stroked his face and chin, making him shudder. He planted his lips onto Kyle's and deeply kissed him, and Kyle returned it passionately, moving their tongues together. Kyle's dick erected as they kissed, and was fully hard within seconds.

"You really have a thing for me, don't you?" Kevin whispered.

Kyle smirked and blushed. "I guess it's pretty obvious, isn't it?" Kevin couldn't help but smile as he reached for Kyle's junk and stroked it, making his eyes roll back. "Yeah... mmm, yeah." He pressed his forehead against Kevin's, licking his lips. "I heard you're a pretty good cocksucker."

"You want to find out?"

Kyle grinned, his whole face lighting up, and he nodded.

Kevin found his son in the arcade. The skinny, black and blue-haired young man was blasting away at zombies with a plastic gun, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he grinned dopily each time he killed one.

"Hey, you," Kevin greeted, stepping up beside the immense arcade game.

"Hey, dad." Andrew blew upward to get some stray hair out of his eyes. "I was wondering where you were. I wanted to play this game with you, it's tons of fun."

Kevin giggled at Andrew's playfulness. "Sure!" His smile fell shortly after thinking about Kyle upstairs and what had almost happened between them. His stomach suddenly boiled and he tasted sour acid in his mouth.

"Here, you be player two." Andrew looked at his father as he handed him the second gun, which was for some odd reason a different color than the first. As he looked at Kevin's face, he noticed the look of sadness on it, and he found it difficult to bring it up, since Kevin almost never looked that way unless something was really wrong. "Dad... what's wrong?" He pried, his voice touched with tenderness and anxiousness.

Kevin shook his head. "Nothing. Let's play this sucker." He took the second gun from Andrew's hand and stepped up beside him. Andrew looked at Kevin forlornly, but he pressed on regardless, feeding quarters into the machine. Once the game started, Kevin assisted Andrew in gunning down zombies and demons, and even though Andrew would cheer him on enthusiastically in the adorable way he did, he still felt the lingering sensation of guilt hanging over him like a shroud of darkness.

Eventually the two of them ran out of quarters, and Andrew stuck his lip out at his father, trying his best to look cute. "I'm out of cash, honey," Kevin regretfully informed him.

"Lame. Oh well." Andrew slid the plastic gun into its virtual holster. "That's okay. We can do something else."

Kevin wasn't looking at him, and had tensely crossed his arms, looking statuesque and uncharacteristic. Andrew's concern had grown when seeing him like this and he grasped both of Kevin's biceps tightly.